ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Movies and TV Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor, and Heath Evans accused of sexual harrassment (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=312268)

DaneMcCloud 12-14-2017 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 13282928)
Verbal communication in the workplace will stop and end with "hey" before too long.

That's pretty much how I handled it when I worked in the corporate world.

I distanced myself from my own employees on a social level and only hung out with other male execs.

Not only was I interested in any of the women I worked with, I didn't need that kinda shit in my life. If I didn't have a girlfriend, picking up chicks in clubs was easy.

Plus, at both Uni and Paramount, we had yearly 3 day sessions in which we were given guidelines and rules as to how to treat our employees by HR.

Marcellus 12-14-2017 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danguardace (Post 13282947)
Except for the accents and guns we are the same country.

LMAO

Not so much.

Hydrae 12-14-2017 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 13282856)
Unless we curb this witch hunt we're going to start removing our strong leaving only the weak to fill their place. Here's an intern who got yelled at and got stomach aches. For that a congressman is forced out.

A former senior aide to Rep. Blake Farenthold has approached the House Ethics Committee to share a damning account of working for the Texas Republican, with the intent of describing the congressman as verbally abusive and sexually demeaning -- and his congressional office as an intensely hostile environment that drove the aide to physical and emotional distress.

One comment from the congressman was especially personal. Rekola was about to leave town to get married in July 2015, when, he said, Farenthold, standing within earshot of other staffers in his Capitol Hill office, said to the groom-to-be: "Better have your fiancée blow you before she walks down the aisle -- it will be the last time." He then proceeded to joke about whether Rekola's now-wife could wear white on her wedding day -- a clear reference, Rekola said, to whether she had had premarital sex.

During the nine months that he worked for the congressman, Rekola said, he was also subject to a stream of angry behavior not sexual in nature -- screaming fits of rage, slamming fists on desks and castigating aides, including regularly calling them "f**ktards."

...http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/13/politi...ons/index.html

OMG, he sounds just like Dane. I wonder who I can complain to about how he treats people around here and the emotion issues that he is causing.

J/K - :)

New World Order 12-14-2017 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydrae (Post 13283649)
OMG, he sounds just like Dane. I wonder who I can complain to about how he treats people around here and the emotion issues that he is causing.

J/K - :)

Haha

TribalElder 12-14-2017 06:04 PM

Watching NFL network coverage is a bit awkward

They have blanket replaced these guys

TribalElder 12-14-2017 06:05 PM

They have the Sunday night guys Harrison and dungy on there too LMAO

kcxiv 12-14-2017 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 13283881)

Well they kinda have no choice but to find other folks now! lol

kcxiv 12-14-2017 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 13282610)
When I started reading that I couldn't help but think typical NYT BS when she mentioned the part about Trump being accused of sexual harassment. She conveniently left out the part where it seems suspicious to a lot of folks when something like that happens right before an election. Also, there is that pesky little thing about his opponent's husband having been accused of the very same thing while Hill used brutal tactics to cover it up. And before anyone tries to attack me as some Trump fan, just know that I refused to vote for either of those crappy candidates.

Now that being said, her story of her history with Weinstein is horrible. He's a monster. And I agree that people like this need to be outed and removed from positions of power. I can't even relate to how a victim deals with this kind of stuff over a long period of time like she did. Believe me when I say that it is not my intent to blame the victim, but it is a shame that she didn't come forward sooner. I'm sure many more women were victims of that POS after her. I hope that these stories will influence future victims to come forward much sooner.

it is a shame and she knows it. She did say that she convinced herself it was over and she had moved passed it. People try to suppress alot of shit that happens in their lives. When all this shit started happening, no amount of supressing was going to keep that shit down when guys are getting outed daily.

Its just time they get all this shit out in the open at get these monsters out of powerful roles. Was going to happen sooner or later, seems like now is the time.

Rain Man 12-14-2017 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 13283881)

It's hilarious because Rodney Harrison has probably buried bodies in the woods every time he had a road game.

RobBlake 12-14-2017 07:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
lol “was consensual but just felt wrong” bitch stfu