ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life What tha ...? 2nd day straight that the mormons come knocking (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268972)

Saccopoo 01-17-2013 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9326225)
I was visiting my dad last summer and his girlfriend was living with him at the time. She had a 13 year old son who was staying there as well. This kid was a terror...a real shithead. One day the mormons came knocking and his mom got up to answer the door. When the kid saw who it was he got up and left the room. I didn't know what he was doing, but when he walked into the living room with a large life-like dildo I almost pissed myself. He went to the door and said "Mom, I found this in the laundry room, do you want me to put it back in your dresser?"

The two guys at the door immediately left. No questions, no words...just left. It was epic. She flipped.

Worthless without pics. And not of the dildo.

Imon Yourside 01-17-2013 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 9325183)
When I delivered pizza, I had a guy think it'd be funny to answer the door naked. I was not impressed. The dork didn't even swing the door open, he hid behind it, for which I am thankful.

When I delivered pizza, I took a delivery to a mormon. He had a 5 in his hand and stretched it out to me. As I tried to snag the bill he pulled it back and gave me a leaflet instead stating this is far more valuable. So after he closed the door I knocked again and asked if I could trade him the leaflet for the 5 and he slammed the door. Loving people they are.

Rasputin 01-17-2013 01:45 AM

Anti-freeze

Seriously

No one offered this suggestion?

Slackers :shake:

NightHawk 01-17-2013 02:23 AM

Had some Mormons come knocking on my door this morning for the first time in months.

I ignored them, they went away and went back to sleep.

Silock 01-17-2013 02:33 AM

They are looking for Manti Te'o's girlfriend.

ThatRaceCardGuy 01-17-2013 06:40 AM

I lived in Utah four years. Its best if you keep quiet and carry on around them, especially the foot soldiers/door knockers.

bevischief 01-17-2013 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatguy (Post 9327661)
I lived in Utah four years. Its best if you keep quiet and carry on around them, especially the foot soldiers/door knockers.

Or just walk back from the liquor store back to your hotel room with a 30 pack.

Sassy Squatch 01-17-2013 08:09 AM

Its time for a surprise dutch oven.

Braincase 01-17-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9326225)
I was visiting my dad last summer and his girlfriend was living with him at the time. She had a 13 year old son who was staying there as well. This kid was a terror...a real shithead. One day the mormons came knocking and his mom got up to answer the door. When the kid saw who it was he got up and left the room. I didn't know what he was doing, but when he walked into the living room with a large life-like dildo I almost pissed myself. He went to the door and said "Mom, I found this in the laundry room, do you want me to put it back in your dresser?"

The two guys at the door immediately left. No questions, no words...just left. It was epic. She flipped.

Damn. This post alone is worthy of the Hall.

Strongside 01-17-2013 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 9327751)
Damn. This post alone is worthy of the Hall.

Seriously...the movie 'Problem Child' comes to mind.

AndChiefs 01-17-2013 08:34 AM

Oddly enough...I've never been visited by a Mormon or JW.

DonkyPuncher 01-17-2013 08:46 AM

I just leave my rottweiler outside, no one come's to my door EVER

Dayze 01-17-2013 08:48 AM

my grandmother used to answer the door, and make her false teeth nearly fall out of her mouth, then make a weird noise and clatter them together whilst humped over. They would bolt within about 5 seconds.

grandma ruled.

Predarat 01-17-2013 09:00 AM

Just tell them you are a gay Muslim and they will run away screaming. If you have a camera, tape it and put that on YouTube, you will become a viral sensation.

ptlyon 01-17-2013 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9327563)
When I delivered pizza, I took a delivery to a mormon. He had a 5 in his hand and stretched it out to me. As I tried to snag the bill he pulled it back and gave me a leaflet instead stating this is far more valuable. So after he closed the door I knocked again and asked if I could trade him the leaflet for the 5 and he slammed the door. Loving people they are.

Youre not very good at telling stories. WTF happened to the pizza?