ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Former LAPD officer on rampage in So Cal (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269787)

Frazod 02-10-2013 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9391063)
Wow

Prayers sent

Thanks. :thumb:

SAUTO 02-10-2013 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9391066)
Probably. This all started with some n00b douche lying about me. I guess I could have let it go, but that's just not my nature. Then a couple of more idiots joined in, and BOOM there it is. I rarely start these things. I just don't suffer liars, douches and fools.

got ya
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 02-10-2013 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9391065)
Blood in blood out esè

You don't even know bro
Posted via Mobile Device

HMc 02-10-2013 02:35 AM

Frazod is carrying on like a big deal on the internet again? How strange.

KC native 02-10-2013 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 9391091)
Frazod is carrying on like a big deal on the internet again? How strange.

ROFL

KC native 02-10-2013 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9391058)
Yeah, and I'm sure you never did anything to anybody to make them dislike you. Poor widdle native, just the nicest widdle guy in the whole world and all those mean ol white people keep picking on him. :deevee: There's nothing you won't stoop to and to deny it is the height of hypocrisy.

As for the rest, your whole persona here is a miserable, sniping, envious bitch. The closest you come to friendship is finding a like-minded douche and joining a pile-on (BUT IT'S DIFFERENT IN REAL LIFE, RIGHT? LMAO ). I realize that it burns your ass that people like me and think you're a piece of shit, but that's not really my fault. If you didn't keep taking potshots at me, I wouldn't give your bitch ass a second thought. Hell, I even ignored one from earlier in the week. I guess that really upset you. Sorry about that.

And I'm also sorry your old lady would have to turn 20 tricks to afford the work I had done to one of my pistols today, but again, your poor choices have nothing to do with me.

ROFL Back to your usual Chiefsplanet bravado. It's pathetic that you go back to your popularity on this board. It's a ****ing message board.

Also, you're not very good at arm chair psychology. You like to invent what you think people feel. I take potshots at you because it's so easy to rile you up. When I have time to waste, I know all I have to do is send a few posts your way and you go off the deep end again.

Now, keep dancing bitch. I didn't say you could stop.

KC native 02-10-2013 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9391066)
Probably. This all started with some n00b douche lying about me. I guess I could have let it go, but that's just not my nature. Then a couple of more idiots joined in, and BOOM there it is. I rarely start these things. I just don't suffer liars, douches and fools.

You are so full of shit. You live for these little "confrontations" so you can justify being a reincarnated Skip Towne.

Sassy Squatch 02-10-2013 07:01 AM

Hey you guys done yet?

threebag 02-10-2013 07:52 AM

I think they got a room about 5 hours ago so they should be just about done.

R8RFAN 02-10-2013 09:05 AM

I just woke up... Is that bastard dead yet?

Frazod 02-10-2013 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9391094)
ROFL Back to your usual Chiefsplanet bravado. It's pathetic that you go back to your popularity on this board. It's a ****ing message board.

Also, you're not very good at arm chair psychology. You like to invent what you think people feel. I take potshots at you because it's so easy to rile you up. When I have time to waste, I know all I have to do is send a few posts your way and you go off the deep end again.

Now, keep dancing bitch. I didn't say you could stop.

So, I never interact with or mention you unless you snipe me, and by your own admission, you snipe me hoping I'll respond to it, but I'm the one who's obsessed? You repeatedly cry about it being only a message board..... on a message board? Nothing that happens here matters, yet you squeal like a little girl over rep comments. Did you wake up from some sweaty dream about me and feel compelled to fire off another barrage at 3:00 in the morning?

http://data.whicdn.com/images/842084..._men_large.jpg

Hog's Gone Fishin 02-10-2013 09:17 AM

And the LAPD are worried about Dorner being psychotic. ROFL We better hope they never discover this website.

Frazod 02-10-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9391180)
I just woke up... Is that bastard dead yet?

I figure he's hiding in a culvert somewhere in a frozen puddle of piss, wondering if it's time to eat a bullet yet. Assuming he hasn't already.

Oh wait, that wasn't in his manifesto.

:drool:

C12 02-10-2013 09:18 AM

Sadly, the innocent victims are casualties of war. What he is doing is a necessary evil. Freedom and justice come with a price.

LAPD has had this coming for a mighty long time.

R8RFAN 02-10-2013 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9391192)
I figure he's hiding in a culvert somewhere in a frozen puddle of piss, wondering if it's time to eat a bullet yet. Assuming he hasn't already.

Oh wait, that wasn't in his manifesto.

:drool:

Maybe a Mountain Lion will eat his ass...

Quote:

Originally Posted by C12 (Post 9391193)
Sadly, the innocent victims are casualties of war. What he is doing is a necessary evil. Freedom and justice come with a price.

LAPD has had this coming for a mighty long time.

This won't end well for you son...