ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football So... some of my fellow Bucs fans think you hate your team (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278017)

Al Bundy 10-28-2013 08:46 AM

So... some of my fellow Bucs fans think you hate your team

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/i...1310658.0.html

Take a look at this thread, enjoy.

MrGiggity 10-28-2013 08:47 AM

I may have to agree to an extent. The majority are happy and it shows, but we have a few called "fans" on here and all they do is bitch

Tribal Warfare 10-28-2013 08:54 AM

Defense is offense, and Alex is just trending water like Bono and the '95 and '96 Chiefs offense.

Old Dog 10-28-2013 08:58 AM

Thankfully, I don't give a **** what they think.

Strongside 10-28-2013 09:00 AM

That thread is full of truth. The negativity here is just outrageous. Damn near every thread on the home page is some sort of indictment on the team and why we can't do this or that. It is actually really disheartening. I love coming here and participating in discussions and having fun with like-minded individuals...but the negativity is beginning to outweigh the positive in coming here...which sucks.

I think it's ok to be critical of the teams flaws to an extent, but when we're acting like our team is the Jaguars or Bucs...and talking about cutting players who are contributing...and firing members of a coaching staff that has us at 8-0...that's just ridiculous and in no way makes us look like an intelligent fan base to outsiders.

I hate coming home from the stadium and thinking to myself "I'd love to hop onto the Planet and celebrate with my bros...but I don't want to deal with all of the whining that comes after a win." That is shitty, peeps.

I know no one cares, but if it continues to worsen...I'm taking some time off. Cue up the 'well, bye.' gif.

the Talking Can 10-28-2013 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 10133656)
That thread is full of truth. The negativity here is just outrageous. Damn near every thread on the home page is some sort of indictment on the team and why we can't do this or that. It is actually really disheartening. I love coming here and participating in discussions and having fun with like-minded individuals...but the negativity is beginning to outweigh the positive in coming here...which sucks.

I think it's ok to be critical of the teams flaws to an extent, but when we're acting like our team is the Jaguars or Bucs...and talking about cutting players who are contributing...and firing members of a coaching staff that has us at 8-0...that's just ridiculous and in no way makes us look like an intelligent fan base to outsiders.

I hate coming home from the stadium and thinking to myself "I'd love to hop onto the Planet and celebrate with my bros...but I don't want to deal with all of the whining that comes after a win." That is shitty, peeps.

I know no one cares, but if it continues to worsen...I'm taking some time off. Cue up the 'well, bye.' gif.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvpl9gSkZ71qkxjew.jpg

duncan_idaho 10-28-2013 09:07 AM

I don't hate the team. The only thing I hate about the Chiefs is that yet another championship-caliber defense is going to be wasted because the Chiefs FO is cowardly when it comes to QBs, and this fanbase is far too accepting of mediocre QB imports.

Sandy Vagina 10-28-2013 09:07 AM

Entertainment at the very least! :popcorn:

Imon Yourside 10-28-2013 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 10133668)
I don't hate the team. The only thing I hate about the Chiefs is that yet another championship-caliber defense is going to be wasted because the Chiefs FO is cowardly when it comes to QBs, and this fanbase is far too accepting of mediocre QB imports.

I'm only accepting because it's midseason and like it or not we are stuck with Smiff. You want to storm the gates of One Arrowhead drive at 8-0?

Cephalic Trauma 10-28-2013 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 10133668)

I agree with this statement outside of CP. But most here know exactly what Smith is, and they won't sugarcoat it. The rest of your post is spot on, though.

CallMeSquidwad 10-28-2013 09:13 AM

To be honest I agree with him fully. This year I finally decided to start a CP account after reading for years but this is nothing new, there has always been a percentage of our fans who always see the glass half empty. In the stadium we have some of the best fans, but on this board our "fans" if you can call them that are a laughing ****ing joke.

duncan_idaho 10-28-2013 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 10133672)
I'm only accepting because it's midseason and like it or not we are stuck with Smiff. You want to storm the gates of One Arrowhead drive at 8-0?

Nope.

I will continue to enjoy watching the Chiefs' defense kick ass while hoping that Alex Smith is identified by the FO as the mediocre stop-gap he is. (And thus they spend the offseason focusing on his replacement more than on getting him "help."

The Franchise 10-28-2013 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CallMeSquidward (Post 10133681)
To be honest I agree with him fully. This year I finally decided to start a CP account after reading for years but this is nothing new, there has always been a percentage of our fans who always see the glass half empty. In the stadium we have some of the best fans, but on this board our "fans" if you can call them that are a laughing ****ing joke.

Go back to lurking.....you aren't good at posting.

Halfcan 10-28-2013 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 10133656)

Yep I agree.

duncan_idaho 10-28-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CallMeSquidward (Post 10133681)

Here's a website I think you'll like.

LINK