ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I fugged a tranny last night, ask me anything (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=284960)

lewdog 07-17-2014 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackerinMo (Post 10752196)
Holy Shit ROFL Nobody knows I post here, my family and friends would have me committed. It's just too entertaining.

My wife lurks under my account sometimes.

I was pissed at someone driving the other day and she said she hoped they'd get AIDS.

Katipan 07-17-2014 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz (Post 10752192)
Sorry, I try not to judge, we are all damaged goods. Could you shed some light on your avatar and what it means to you. Not to be a jerk but what do you mean by leasing, seams self degrading.

Oh boy. The lease word came because of the territory word. My viewpoint on ever getting married again is quite clear. Even if my poetic nature isn't.

The av has been on CP for every year except perhaps the first one. No one would ever know it was me posting if I changed it. But you want dirt, no? It was the funniest gift I'd ever received. It's also a good reminder to me of unintended consequences.

And I am not damaged. I am free.

Buzz 07-17-2014 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10752216)
Oh boy. The lease word came because of the territory word. My viewpoint on ever getting married again is quite clear. Even if my poetic nature isn't.

The av has been on CP for every year except perhaps the first one. No one would ever know it was me posting if I changed it. But you want dirt, no? It was the funniest gift I'd ever received. It's also a good reminder to me of unintended consequences.

No, I didn't want dirt, sorry I said anything.

Pepe Silvia 07-17-2014 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 10752214)

I was pissed at someone driving the other day and she said she hoped they'd get AIDS.

lulz

gblowfish 07-17-2014 10:09 PM

The last thing I need is Mrs. Blowfish lurking on the CP. Thankfully, she thinks this site is basically an open cesspool.

Bootlegged 07-18-2014 04:55 AM

I once banged Tommykat.

Buehler445 07-18-2014 06:26 AM

Quote:

Oh my GOD I hope my wife doesn't lurk here. I tell her the funny things but she would melt down if she read this thread.

lewdog 07-18-2014 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 10752422)
Oh my GOD I hope my wife doesn't lurk here. I tell her the funny things but she would melt down if she read this thread.

My wife said she read a similar thread to ****ing a tranny on redditt at work one day. I didn't ask any further questions.

beach tribe 07-18-2014 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10749040)

I freaking LOVE Pam, and did not even realize it was her.
Older Pam=Hotter Pam

98 SR20 07-18-2014 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 10744420)
Wake up the morning, drop a big ol' log Out here, you ain't got time for nothing fruity like a jog Marry a fat bitch, and die workin' like a dog!

Cowboys in the heartland, bankers in the city We love cars, guns and big ol' plastic titties! Lets grab a case of Pißwasser and drink for the U.S.A!

Hey neighbors I'm sorry, we're partyin' real butch Ya oughta speak English if you like it here so much! Not Spanish, or Chinese, or British, and not ****ing Dutch! **** the Dutch!

I said yeah, we're gonna keep them illegals out! Guns and Pißwasser! Yeah, that's what the party's all about!

Getting real drunk, puking face down Billying and bobbin' while every kid's in town! Drinking Pißwasser, fighting, getting real shitfaced tonight! Yeah!

I'm a patriotic American, that's my national right!

PIßWASSER: German fighting lager for export only

Great commercial. :)

Bowser 07-18-2014 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootlegged (Post 10752397)
I once banged Tommykat.

Behind the washer?

Dave Lane 07-18-2014 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10752216)

Good girl. Way to be.

gblowfish 07-18-2014 07:19 PM

So did Jim Jones ever re-surface? Did he go back for seconds?

Buehler445 07-18-2014 07:23 PM

Beach tribe needs to share more funny tranny stories.

Kman34 07-18-2014 07:26 PM

Quote:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Y3l0jVBmYRU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>