ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Washington DC and The Holy Land (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Elections Michelle and Barry new digs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=324625)

HonestChieffan 08-23-2019 01:22 PM

Michelle and Barry new digs
 
Winning

“former first family is currently in escrow for a 29-acre beachfront estate listed at $14,850,000. The Obamas were renting the house from Grousbeck... over the summer and loved the property so much they expressed interest in purchasing it with a lower offer..”

tatorhog 08-23-2019 01:25 PM

For making 400k per year for 8 years, that's not too shabby of a credit line.

JohnnyHammersticks 08-23-2019 01:26 PM

Apparently they made all this cash from "book deals", even though you can't find more than a handful of their most sycophantic followers who actually bought either of their books. :hmmm:

tatorhog 08-23-2019 01:29 PM

they obviously spent their time on Credit Karma and got everything in order to make the splurge. good on them for moving on up.

NinerDoug 08-23-2019 01:30 PM

I'm gonna guess Obama makes some money on speaking engagements and such.

tatorhog 08-23-2019 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinerDoug (Post 14406158)
I'm gonna guess Obama makes some money on speaking engagements and such.

To pay for a nearly $15 million dollar home, after already buying the "fortress" in DC and dumping loads of cash into beefing it up?

He's got one heck of a speaking engagement lined up then.

Iowanian 08-23-2019 01:39 PM

I'm just glad to know Michael has room for his he-shed.

AdolfOliverBush 08-23-2019 01:47 PM

I guess the Underground Child Sex Ring Illuminati Pizzagate Qanon Deep State Kenyan Muslim Antichrist industry is really taking off.

tatorhog 08-23-2019 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush (Post 14406179)
I guess the Underground Child Sex Ring Illuminati Pizzagate Qanon Deep State Kenyan Muslim Antichrist industry is really taking off.

I figured your list would have been longer

NinerDoug 08-23-2019 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tatorhog (Post 14406171)
To pay for a nearly $15 million dollar home, after already buying the "fortress" in DC and dumping loads of cash into beefing it up?

He's got one heck of a speaking engagement lined up then.

Thought I read somewhere that Bill Clinton gets $500K for various appearances. Each one. Not sure about that.

Munson 08-23-2019 01:50 PM

They must not be too concerned about rising ocean levels due to climate change.

tatorhog 08-23-2019 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinerDoug (Post 14406184)
Thought I read somewhere that Bill Clinton gets $500K for various appearances. Each one. Not sure about that.

Nope, the Clintons have their sweetheart deals in place. No doubt about that.

I just find it interesting that he has that kind of spending power, so soon after being a public servant. I imagine he's got his own sweetheart deals too, which was the point of me even posting it.

Munson 08-23-2019 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tatorhog (Post 14406189)
Nope, the Clintons have their sweetheart deals in place. No doubt about that.

I just find it interesting that he has that kind of spending power, so soon after being a public servant. I imagine he's got his own sweetheart deals too, which was the point of me even posting it.

He has a $65 million book deal, and a $50 million Netflix deal.

I don't think any US politician has ever gotten this rich so soon after leaving office.

tatorhog 08-23-2019 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munson (Post 14406205)
He has a $65 million book deal, and a $50 million Netflix deal.

I don't think any US politician has ever gotten this rich so soon after leaving office.

Apparently itts good to preach Hope.

stevieray 08-23-2019 02:09 PM

Systemic oppression.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.