ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=307938)

Chiefspants 07-24-2017 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12971199)
Gerold Dayne could've been a very interesting show character but they skipped him outright.

There were some fairly cool Dornish moments in the books but ultimately nothing that's actually necessary. Frankly, to this point, they could've been skipped altogether and nobody would've noticed. Everything they've tried has failed and I can't see how they've influenced any outcomes at all.

You can thank Bryan Cogman for that.

D&D were going to bypass Dorne but after everyone loved Oberyn, Cogman convinced them to pursue the Dorne storyline for S5 and "give Jamie something to do."

GloucesterChief 07-24-2017 10:54 PM

Which pretty much stunted Jamie's character growth as he was supposed to be going around the riverlands with Ilyn Payne trying to get the Freys from being overrun by the Blackfish. Along the way he realizes how much he really doesn't like his family.

Compare to the show where he has just returned to being Cersi's lap dog.

rico 07-25-2017 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 12971890)
That whole thing with Varys and Dany was very jarring and immediately took me out of the episode. Not well timed at all. I feel like they are trying way too hard to all of the sudden create discord among Dany's group just for the sake of making it a little more dramatic.

I dunno, man...that part brought me in, if anything. I can't remember seeing Varys on the ropes like that and although I don't dislike Varys, I thought it was interesting to see.

Radar Chief 07-25-2017 07:21 AM

Quote:

That whole thing with Varys and Dany was very jarring and immediately took me out of the episode. Not well timed at all. I feel like they are trying way too hard to all of the sudden create discord among Dany's group just for the sake of making it a little more dramatic.

They sailed across the Narrow Sea, on the same boat even, and didn't get that worked out until just then? Yea.

BigRichard 07-25-2017 07:59 AM

Quote:

I was thinking the same thing. I just thought the entire scene was odd.

lcarus 07-25-2017 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 12972538)
They sailed across the Narrow Sea, on the same boat even, and didn't get that worked out until just then? Yea.

She was just waiting for us, the viewers, to be there for it. :)

DJ's left nut 07-25-2017 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 12972538)

Almost as bad as Arya pretending to be Walder for at least a few days (long enough to set a banquet and get his family in town in an era where that shit took weeks) and somehow not knowing that Jon Snow was running the show in Winterfell and the Bolton's had been wiped out.

Or almost as bad as Jon Snow telling Sansa that she'd be in charge in front of his entire 'kingdom' without so much as giving her a head's up. Or Ellaria and Tyrion getting over the whole "you murdered my niece" thing through a single line of dialogue.

The storytelling this season has been pretty bad, to be honest. The dialogue has been solid in parts but the story itself has had so many moments that require you turn your brain off in a mere two episodes that it's become frustrating.

Without the source material to pin themselves to, D&D have shown themselves to be fairly mediocre storytellers, IMO.

mr. tegu 07-25-2017 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12972699)
Without the source material to pin themselves to, D&D have shown themselves to be fairly mediocre storytellers, IMO.

Things GRRM is doing instead of writing. These are great.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lle4t4o8EDk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://teamcoco.com/embed/v/93231#playlist=x;eyJ0eXBlIjoicmVsYXRlZCIsImlkIjo5MzIzMX0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chiefspants 07-25-2017 10:39 AM

Quote:

Almost as bad as Arya pretending to be Walder for at least a few days (long enough to set a banquet and get his family in town in an era where that shit took weeks) and somehow not knowing that Jon Snow was running the show in Winterfell and the Bolton's had been wiped out.

Or almost as bad as Jon Snow telling Sansa that she'd be in charge in front of his entire 'kingdom' without so much as giving her a head's up. Or Ellaria and Tyrion getting over the whole "you murdered my niece" thing through a single line of dialogue.

The storytelling this season has been pretty bad, to be honest. The dialogue has been solid in parts but the story itself has had so many moments that require you turn your brain off in a mere two episodes that it's become frustrating.

Yaaaaaarp. We're full speed ahead toward the end goal now, and the storylines have been streamlined toward that end.

Whatever, if they can do the ending justice, I'm okay with overlooking issues such as how experienced seafarers somehow missed an entire ****ing armada approaching them for combat.

As of now, I'm assuming most of these issues are due to the fact that this season consolidated down from its traditional 10 episode format to 7 episodes. It's all good, I get it, and perhaps one day I can read the more detailed version once Brandon Sanderson writes it, but for now, just do the ending justice and I'll be happy, D&D.

Frazod 07-25-2017 10:56 AM

Quote:

This one is particularly jarring. I realize that the actual passage of time gets lost occasionally, but seriously, news from the north should reach the Twins before it reaches Hot Pie.

I had just assumed that Arya had become so dark and hardcore and was so fixated on whacking Cersei that she deliberately chose that over returning to Winterfell and reuniting with the family.

ModSocks 07-25-2017 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 12972745)
Things GRRM is doing instead of writing. These are great.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lle4t4o8EDk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://teamcoco.com/embed/v/93231#playlist=x;eyJ0eXBlIjoicmVsYXRlZCIsImlkIjo5MzIzMX0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I swear this man just enjoys trolling his fans. I honestly think he enjoys people begging for him to finish. Maybe he has some sort of mental complex.

MagicHef 07-25-2017 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 12971947)
Agreed.

I can only hope that they continue to build Euron as a villain for the final season.

I don't know if the show will have him play a role in the end, but I imagine the books will, especially with his bonkers WoW teaser chapter.

Hammock Parties 07-25-2017 01:13 PM

You don't have to go through the wall if you can go around it.

https://scontent.fmkc1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...ee&oe=59F81835

Chiefspants 07-25-2017 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 12973028)
I don't know if the show will have him play a role in the end, but I imagine the books will, especially with his bonkers WoW teaser chapter.

I think he'll continue to wreak havoc in Season 8. He won't nearly have the depth that his book counterpart will, but I could see him flipping on Cersei, causing her blowing up KL as a last resort or some such.

Amnorix 07-25-2017 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 12971988)
Am I the only one thinking the final season will be mostly white walker stuff with some squabbles here and there about how the houses should handle them? I feel like the throne will be settled this season.

Yep, agreed.

Amnorix 07-25-2017 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRichard (Post 12972578)
I was thinking the same thing. I just thought the entire scene was odd.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 12972678)
She was just waiting for us, the viewers, to be there for it. :)

Well, Varys was important to locking down Dorne and the Reach, right? So maybe she wanted to make sure she had them on her side before confronting/testing Varys.

Amnorix 07-25-2017 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 12972750)
Yaaaaaarp. We're full speed ahead toward the end goal now, and the storylines have been streamlined toward that end.

Whatever, if they can do the ending justice, I'm okay with overlooking issues such as how experienced seafarers somehow missed an entire ****ing armada approaching them for combat.

Yes. That part was pretty jarring. Plus teh whole "wow, out of hundreds of ships attacking hundreds of ships, Euron's JUST HAPPENED to hit upon Yara's! What luck! Meh, whatever. Get thee to the end.

Quote:

As of now, I'm assuming most of these issues are due to the fact that this season consolidated down from its traditional 10 episode format to 7 episodes. It's all good, I get it, and perhaps one day I can read the more detailed version once Brandon Sanderson writes it, but for now, just do the ending justice and I'll be happy, D&D.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL Well played, sir, well played!

RINGLEADER 07-25-2017 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 12973040)
You don't have to go through the wall if you can go around it.

https://scontent.fmkc1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...ee&oe=59F81835

Oh...fine catch there.

Makes the Hound's vision make more sense now.

RINGLEADER 07-25-2017 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arrowheadnation (Post 12971686)
Considering that Littlefinger instigating the death of John Arryn set all of the events of this entire show into motion, I actually see him as villain #1. If he goes out, I doubt it's like a bitch. I could see Bran warging into Ghost and killing him or something like that.

What happens when Bran tells John what Littlefinger did to their father?

Come to think of it, why wouldn't that weasley guy who was in charge of the gold cloaks tell John what Littlefinger did when Weasley guy got sent to the Wall?

raybec 4 07-25-2017 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER (Post 12973379)
What happens when Bran tells John what Littlefinger did to their father?

Come to think of it, why wouldn't that weasley guy who was in charge of the gold cloaks tell John what Littlefinger did when Weasley guy got sent to the Wall?

Janos Slynt wouldn't tell Jon shit because he felt Jon was beneath him. No bastard born northerner is going to help Lord Slynt so why give him the time of day?

Sorter 07-25-2017 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 12973028)

Based on what was leaked

Spoiler!

vailpass 07-25-2017 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 12973777)
Based on what was leaked

Spoiler!

Apropos of nothing but I hated how they pussified the Damphair on the show. Would rather they did justice to the Ironborn arc and minimized the Dorn/Sandsnake fail.

Chiefspants 07-25-2017 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 12973777)
Based on what was leaked

Spoiler!

Eh. Have you seen the complete leaks?

Spoiler!

mr. tegu 07-25-2017 07:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 114710

Sorter 07-25-2017 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 12973825)
Eh. Have you seen the complete leaks?

Spoiler!

I knew about the second half of that but not the first. Interesting if true.

Chiefspants 07-25-2017 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 12973979)
I knew about the second half of that but not the first. Interesting if true.

I'll shoot you a message over Rep. If anyone else is interested shoot me a PM.

Buehler445 07-25-2017 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan (Post 12970588)
The battle scene was chaotic - Now we know that Euron killed two Sand snakes with their own weapons. Most likely Ellaria and Tyene is alive and taken captive by Euron.

Those two darlings will turn out to be the 'priceless gift' for Cersei.

This way Cersei can kill Tyene in front of her mother for murdering Myrcella.

Did Euron kill Yara or take her captive? At the end of the episode, it looked like someone was hanging from the ship.

The two corpses were of the 2 dead sand snakes. One stuck to the bow of the ship with her spear and the other hung with her whip. Yara isn't dead yet. Not sure why. Perky tits and Angry stupid bitch are still alive too.

Quote:

First off, I thought the scene was well done. Especially on Varys' part. That is some acting chops.

But the timing is reeruned. NOW? After the plan is set? What if he leaks the plan? Then you're ****ed or have to start over.

But whatever. These are the things we deal with to bring a ginormous fantasy to screen.

Buehler445 07-26-2017 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 12972778)
This one is particularly jarring. I realize that the actual passage of time gets lost occasionally, but seriously, news from the north should reach the Twins before it reaches Hot Pie.

I had just assumed that Arya had become so dark and hardcore and was so fixated on whacking Cersei that she deliberately chose that over returning to Winterfell and reuniting with the family.

I'm not as worried about the Arya stuff though. She rolled into westeros, and took right to waxing some freys. While she was dressed as Walter I can believe she wouldn't hear about it because he's such a one who sucks the penis that nobody talks to him.

Hot pie is basically a barkeep. He knows the good gossip.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 12973226)
Yes. That part was pretty jarring. Plus teh whole "wow, out of hundreds of ships attacking hundreds of ships, Euron's JUST HAPPENED to hit upon Yara's! What luck! Meh, whatever. Get thee to the end.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL Well played, sir, well played!

It shouldn't be too difficult to ascertain which ship would be Yaras. He knows the fleet and would be able to pick out the ship and if they were all the same he'd know which command ship was in the formation. I buy all that.

raybec 4 07-26-2017 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 12974134)
The two corpses were of the 2 dead sand snakes. One stuck to the bow of the ship with her spear and the other hung with her whip. Yara isn't dead yet. Not sure why. Perky tits and Angry stupid bitch are still alive too.

First off, I thought the scene was well done. Especially on Varys' part. That is some acting chops.

But the timing is reeruned. NOW? After the plan is set? What if he leaks the plan? Then you're ****ed or have to start over.

But whatever. These are the things we deal with to bring a ginormous fantasy to screen.

If you think about it though Dany had to wait until she knew all of the pieces were in place and the people Varys brought to the table were actually a part of her cause.

Hammock Parties 07-26-2017 08:40 AM

Must be nice to be set for life.

http://i.imgur.com/JJ3JuJ2.jpg

Buehler445 07-27-2017 06:53 AM

Had some GOT stuff on the background and they postulated that Dany has a rat, that's how Euron knew where to find them...:hmmm:

vailpass 07-27-2017 07:50 AM

Grey Scale can be cured by peeling off the dead skin and applying a lotion.
Soooo...it's a sunburn?

Fish 07-27-2017 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 12976182)
Soooo...it's a sunburn?

Yeah, that was a little disappointing.

Baby Lee 07-27-2017 08:10 AM

Quote:

Soooo...it's a sunburn?

What were you expecting? They cook over fire and the few wheels that exist are made of wood.

Frazod 07-27-2017 08:17 AM

The oozing pus to meat pie segue was rather amusing, though. :D

raybec 4 07-27-2017 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 12976215)

I really thought that was well done.

Baby Lee 07-27-2017 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 12976215)

As was the segue from unsullied-lingus to the Maesters grasping the library books off the shelves.

mdchiefsfan 07-27-2017 08:43 AM

Does anyone else feel that, if the White Walkers just walk around the Wall, it will be truly disappointing?

I mean, they only come during the winter and whenever they are around the temperature drops rapidly, causing the surrounding bodies of water to freeze.

Why in the hell was the wall built if they could just walk around it whenever they decided to invade!?

vailpass 07-27-2017 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 12976245)
Why in the hell was the wall built if they could just walk around it whenever they decided to invade!?

Brandon the Builder ran on a "Make Westeros Great Again" platform.

raybec 4 07-27-2017 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 12976377)
Brandon the Builder ran on a "Make Westeros Great Again" platform.

Did he allow trans gendered people to fight in his Army?

Frazod 07-27-2017 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 12976673)
Did he allow trans gendered people to fight in his Army?

Just the Greyjoys.

Radar Chief 07-27-2017 01:43 PM

Quote:

Soooo...it's a sunburn?

I was assuming the lotion has dragon glass in it. That stuff seems to be the coconut oil of this world.

Baby Lee 07-27-2017 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 12976750)
I was assuming the lotion has dragon glass in it. That stuff seems to be the coconut oil of this world.

Milk of the Poppy is their Nyquil.

RustShack 07-27-2017 05:15 PM

Quote:

Soooo...it's a sunburn?

It's actually cured by dragon glass.

raybec 4 07-28-2017 12:40 PM

https://i.redd.it/wmki6x9p9ubz.jpg

vailpass 07-28-2017 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 12977107)
It's actually cured by dragon glass.

Fat boy novice figured out the lotion recipe in one day that centuries of grand maesters could not. Seemed legit.

rico 07-28-2017 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 12978141)

ROFL OMG

Chiefspants 07-28-2017 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 12978186)
Fat boy novice figured out the lotion recipe in one day that centuries of grand maesters could not. Seemed legit.

It's more of the risk of the operation. The other maesters knew they could "cure him", but none wanted the risk of getting greyscale themselves.

Discuss Thrower 07-28-2017 01:35 PM

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="6etq5Gj"><a href="//imgur.com/6etq5Gj"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

vailpass 07-28-2017 01:36 PM

Quote:

LMAO

Sorce 07-28-2017 02:01 PM

Quote:

I have a feeling that Gendry is gonna row by and pick him up.

vailpass 07-28-2017 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorce (Post 12978279)
I have a feeling that Gendry is gonna row by and pick him up.

Holy shit.

RustShack 07-28-2017 02:53 PM

Quote:

Or if you actually read the page showed in the book Sam was reading the first episode this season, it says the cure. It's no coincidence they were able to cure Stanis' daughter when she was surrounded by the cure.

mdchiefsfan 07-28-2017 05:46 PM

https://i.imgur.com/NiXS02p.jpg

vailpass 07-28-2017 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 12978405)
Or if you actually read the page showed in the book Sam was reading the first episode this season, it says the cure. It's no coincidence they were able to cure Stanis' daughter when she was surrounded by the cure.

LMAO

They need to wrap up the series so they had a True Blood moment. It happens.

RustShack 07-28-2017 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 12978722)
LMAO

They need to wrap up the series so they had a True Blood moment. It happens.

It's clearly been done before, as he followed the instructions from a book. Clearly he didn't just invent it. Sorry that this show might be too complex for your little mind.

ThaVirus 07-28-2017 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 12978850)
It's clearly been done before, as he followed the instructions from a book. Clearly he didn't just invent it. Sorry that this show might be too complex for your little mind.

Oh, God. You're back again with this shit?

Didn't you get embarrassed trying to flex your GoT knowledge on us peasants?

GloucesterChief 07-28-2017 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 12978217)
It's more of the risk of the operation. The other maesters knew they could "cure him", but none wanted the risk of getting greyscale themselves.

This. Sam even had a conversation with the Grand Maester about it.

vailpass 07-28-2017 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 12978850)

I've read the series twice. You know shit about GoT.
Don't make me be the next guy to bang your girlfriend stick man.

vailpass 07-28-2017 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12978864)
Oh, God. You're back again with this shit?

Didn't you get embarrassed trying to flex your GoT knowledge on us peasants?

Frankie lives again.

RustShack 07-28-2017 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 12978880)

You've read it twice, and still can't pick up simple clues?

vailpass 07-28-2017 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 12978903)
You've read it twice, and still can't pick up simple clues?

Come on you cockless coward.

RustShack 07-28-2017 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 12978911)
Come on you cockless coward.

Nah I'm not Theon.

mdchiefsfan 07-28-2017 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 12978880)

I've read the series as well. Could you clarify where in the book it said anything about the cure for Grey Scale? Not being facetious, just curious.

If I recall, Stannis called for someone/anyone, including priests from across the Narrow Sea; I just don't recall anything being definitive.

RustShack 07-28-2017 07:33 PM

https://static.independent.co.uk/s3f...scale-cure.jpg

vailpass 07-28-2017 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 12978933)
I've read the series as well. Could you clarify where in the book it said anything about the cure for Grey Scale? Not being facetious, just curious.

If I recall, Stannis called for someone/anyone, including priests from across the Narrow Sea; I just don't recall anything being definitive.

You are correct on both counts.
There was never a mention for cure. And yes Stannis called for the mining of dragon glass on Dragonstone after he learned of it's properties when he went to the wall. Nothing has come of that yet though.

vailpass 07-28-2017 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 12978926)
Nah I'm not Theon.

:D That's a good thing.

mdchiefsfan 07-28-2017 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 12979107)
You are correct on both counts.
There was never a mention for cure. And yes Stannis called for the mining of dragon glass on Dragonstone after he learned of it's properties when he went to the wall. Nothing has come of that yet though.

I guess where I'm headed is that the show has surpassed the books; just because you don't like the presentation of the story doesn't make it less valid.

Also, judging by the welcoming party Dany received, I think that command has been resciended :D

Bowser 07-28-2017 11:57 PM

Quote:

I think the Maesters in the Citadel, and particularly the Grand Maester, are a bunch of curmudgeonly old bastards that couldn't care less about Greyscale or curing it, even on a knight. Once Sam learned Jorah was a Moromont, there was no way he WASN'T going to give it a shot.

And IIRC, he stumbled upon the cure while researching how to weaponize dragonglass against the White Walkers.....

mdchiefsfan 07-29-2017 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 12979275)
I think the Maesters in the Citadel, and particularly the Grand Maester, are a bunch of curmudgeonly old bastards that couldn't care less about Greyscale or curing it, even on a knight. Once Sam learned Jorah was a Moromont, there was no way he WASN'T going to give it a shot.

And IIRC, he stumbled upon the cure while researching how to weaponize dragonglass against the White Walkers.....

I also, from reading the books, got a sense that the maesters carried themselves in high esteem. They kind of seemed to be know it alls, and looked down on the kingdoms. Not sure if anyone else got that sense.

Bowser 07-29-2017 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 12979293)
I also, from reading the books, got a sense that the maesters carried themselves in high esteem. They kind of seemed to be know it alls, and looked down on the kingdoms. Not sure if anyone else got that sense.

Yes, absolutely. They kind of seem to believe they're above it all, and the affairs of man annoy them. At least that's what I think when I watch the scenes with Sam and the Grand Maester.

arrowheadnation 07-29-2017 11:56 PM

Look the grand maester already got in trouble once by letting Tom Riddle into the restricted section of the library. He damn sure wasn't going to do it again with Sam.

ThaVirus 07-30-2017 09:30 AM

Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8

Is Bronn still in King's Landing?

I'm hoping he rescues that sexy little Sand Snake.. **** Ellaria though. She can die.

Frazod 07-30-2017 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12981436)
Is Bronn still in King's Landing?

I'm hoping he rescues that sexy little Sand Snake.. **** Ellaria though. She can die.

Agreed. They definitely had a moment in the jail cells. :D

RustShack 07-30-2017 12:58 PM

Jon is going to slay the Dragon Queen with his meat sword.

Chiefspants 07-30-2017 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 12981886)
Jon is going to slay the Dragon Queen with his meat sword.

JonClaw

vailpass 07-30-2017 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 12976750)

It's just pine resin, the green bark of elder twigs, white beeswax, and olive oil. You just scrape off the scab and apply this herbal Neosporin.

Hammock Parties 07-30-2017 03:01 PM

I bet Sam's trespasses are discovered and he gets kicked out of the Citadel.

He and Jorah then journey to Dragonstone to reunite with their bros, but not without the key knowledge they need to win the war.

Along the way Jorah turns Sam into a man...I hope. ****.

Discuss Thrower 07-30-2017 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 12982377)
Along the way Jorah turns Sam into a man...I hope. ****.

Pretty sure we got enough of the man-on-man dynamic from Renly and Loras, m8.

Buehler445 07-30-2017 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 12982442)
Pretty sure we got enough of the man-on-man dynamic from Renly and Loras, m8.

Agreed