ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Science Scientists find cosmic ripples from birth of universe (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282341)

WhiteWhale 03-19-2014 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ActiveShooter (Post 10501897)
Your proven lack of credibility is what prevents me from clicking any link you provided. The picture just proved that someone believes that man came from ape. I however do not.
I wait for facts to come in before jumping to conclusions.

Man didn't 'come from apes'.

They have a common ancestor.

Based on your posts you seem to think evolution is a linear process.

mr. tegu 03-19-2014 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ActiveShooter (Post 10501884)
So are you going with the ape or the guppie? There were many Homos after erectus including Neanderthals that are closer to sapien. Between those Homos is signs of micro evolution. There's nothing found before erectus that could have micro evolved into erectus. The difference between Neanderthals and sapiens is enormous.

This doesn't appear to make any sense. What problems do you have with whale evolution? Since you initially said macro evolution in general, I am left to presume you think there are missing links all over the place.

Tombstone RJ 03-19-2014 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 10501740)
Oh Jesus ****ing christ...

No... it...doesn't. If it did, the theory wouldn't exist or those laws would have to change. You don't understand the laws of thermodynamics.

:rolleyes:

Tombstone RJ 03-19-2014 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 10501759)
No. The "Tiny particle" didn't exist in space and time. That's what you're missing. There was no space or time before that. It didn't exist. The singularity is what created space and time.

I guess you missed where I said "Or, it didn't, right?"

ActiveShooter 03-19-2014 10:59 AM

I've opened Pandora's box of conclusion jumpers. Everyone jumps to conclusions about my conclusions when I've already said that I wait for facts. I will conclude once facts are in. Evolution to homsapiens is unproven at this time without macro evolution. People need to learn how to read.

WhiteWhale 03-19-2014 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 10501937)
:rolleyes:

Explain. You're clearly well versed in how the big bang theory violates the laws of thermodynamics.

ActiveShooter 03-19-2014 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 10501920)
Man didn't 'come from apes'.

They have a common ancestor.

Based on your posts you seem to think evolution is a linear process.

There's no link to a common ancestor since macro evolution hasn't ever been proven. So produce a link or prove macro. Until then I will not assume evolution.
Never said man came from Apes.

Dave Lane 03-19-2014 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ActiveShooter (Post 10501897)
I

Your proven lack of credibility is what prevents me from clicking any link you provided. The picture just proved that someone believes that man came from ape. I however do not.
This link shows the link from erectus to sapien http://www.becominghuman.org/
Everyone has a link, I wait for facts to come in before jumping to conclusions.

Whatever excuse you need to not understand and not know what you're talking about is alright with me. If I'm the excuse so be it.

Dave Lane 03-19-2014 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 10501946)
Explain. You're clearly well versed in how the big bang theory violates the laws of thermodynamics.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:LMAO

Crush 03-19-2014 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 10501654)
Boy, this thread went from "Wow, cool...science!" to DC in no time.

Because the impotent Canaanite god can't defend himself from reality. Man has to do it for him.

Tombstone RJ 03-19-2014 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 10501750)
That's not necessarily true. We've never witnessed matter created from nothing. But some science says it's certainly plausible. Quantum theory says it's possible. Quantum theory says that the Big Bang could have spontaneously emerged from a random quantum fluctuation in an simple quantum vacuum. Which satisfies quantum theory science. So you cannot say that science has no answer. At that point, you have to understand the relationship between quantum theory and relative theory.

Again with randomality? This is the lynch pen for evolution too (random mutations) and if you do the math behind evolution and random mutations to get to humans and the here and now it's so fantastically remote mathematically that it's laughable to have a serious discussion about. All I'm saying is that this type of theoretical mumbo-jumbo is nothing more than another type of faith. You are using terms like "not necessarily true... plausible... random...." to say science is conclusive and I'm saying science is speculating more than proving anything. I'm not saying "don't work it out scientifically via gathering data" I'm saying don't by hypocritical when people are skeptical on the psuedo-science of some of these theories.

Tombstone RJ 03-19-2014 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 10501946)

the law of the conservation of energy and the big bang theory are at odds with each other.

Dave Lane 03-19-2014 11:10 AM

You should start each of your posts with I'm not very knowledgeable about science but...

Tombstone RJ 03-19-2014 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 10501960)
You should start each of your posts with I'm not very knowledgeable about science but...

when you've lost an argument you tend to start insulting people, congrats.

WhiteWhale 03-19-2014 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 10501959)
the law of the conservation of energy and the big bang theory are at odds with each other.

Okay, you've made a claim (that is wrong), now explain how this is true.

I didn't ask you to specify which law, I asked HOW it violates the law(s) as you claim it does.