ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I have a date. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=164919)

ChiefsCountry 01-02-2009 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 5348797)
DHV and false time constraint.

PUA!

Crap was I using Mystery's stuff without even knowing it.

Rausch 01-02-2009 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan
Wow. How did that work? I would have been making those bitches scrambled eggs.

You would have been talking Klingon chasing that bitch out the door with "BALLS" written on your forehead...

Hammock Parties 01-02-2009 01:34 AM

This is the greatest opener in the history of man:

Quote:

Originally Posted by her profile
i currently working as a receptionist. on weekends i like to eat hot dogs with my friends. i enjoy starbucks and jamba juice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by opener
<script type="text/javascript"> if (Math.random() < 1.00) { document.write('http://cdn.okcimg.com/php/load_okc_i...503245406.jpeg'); } else { document.write('http://cdn.okcimg.com/php/load_okc_i...503245406.jpeg'); }

</script>I have some hot dogs.

I can bring them over some weekend. Do you like them boiled, fried or barbecued?

SPchief 01-02-2009 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 5348802)

No it isn't, it reeks of desperation

Hammock Parties 01-02-2009 02:41 AM

Honesty is the best policy.

Sure-Oz 01-02-2009 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 5348802)

:doh!:

Sure-Oz 01-02-2009 03:59 PM

I just saw a commercial for E-Harmony and it's "free communication" weekend!

Time to find your matches and whore it up on e-harmony this weekend. FYI for Luv and Claythan

eHarmony - Free communication weekend
married-couple.jpg
Posted 3 days, 2 hours ago

Finding your true love could happen as soon as this weekend with eHarmony. Starting January 1st, they will be hosting a free communication weekend that allows users to communicate with their matches for free. And just in case you need a few more good reasons to join eHarmony: eHarmony has over 20MM people registered, on average 236 people a day get married through eHarmony, and over 100,000 people have been married thus far. Vow not to spend another lonely year, join today. Offer valid 01/01/2009 - 01/04/2008.

Hammock Parties 01-05-2009 06:11 PM

From a blog I read:

-It's possible to pick up a girl you've never met in a restaurant by initiating a game of tic-tac-toe on a napkin and making your waitress relay the game between the both of you until you make your approach.

Trust me. I know a guy.

Donger 01-05-2009 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 5360100)
From a blog I read:

-It's possible to pick up a girl you've never met in a restaurant by initiating a game of tic-tac-toe on a napkin and making your waitress relay the game between the both of you until you make your approach.

Trust me. I know a guy.

The only winning move is not to play.

luv 01-05-2009 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 5350195)
I just saw a commercial for E-Harmony and it's "free communication" weekend!

Time to find your matches and whore it up on e-harmony this weekend. FYI for Luv and Claythan

eHarmony - Free communication weekend
married-couple.jpg
Posted 3 days, 2 hours ago

Finding your true love could happen as soon as this weekend with eHarmony. Starting January 1st, they will be hosting a free communication weekend that allows users to communicate with their matches for free. And just in case you need a few more good reasons to join eHarmony: eHarmony has over 20MM people registered, on average 236 people a day get married through eHarmony, and over 100,000 people have been married thus far. Vow not to spend another lonely year, join today. Offer valid 01/01/2009 - 01/04/2008.

Thanks, but no thanks. I'm about 6-9 months away from thinking about dating again.

Katipan 01-05-2009 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 5360107)
Thanks, but no thanks. I'm about 6-9 months away from thinking about dating again.

Thats totally cool Luv, but I just have to know how you managed that math.

luv 01-05-2009 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 5360152)
Thats totally cool Luv, but I just have to know how you managed that math.

With every pound I lose, I shred more insecurity. I like who I am. I'd be a damn fine catch. People have to want to open the package though. The more appealing the package, the more people will want to open it. Not saying I wouldn't date someone now if the opportunity and right person came along, but I'm not going to be actively searching or putting myself out there.

Sure-Oz 01-05-2009 06:42 PM

Quote:

Let that shit happen naturally, it will catch up to you when you least expect it. Definetly get rid of the insecurity that will help a ton.

Katipan 01-05-2009 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 5360157)
With every pound I lose, I shred more insecurity. I like who I am. I'd be a damn fine catch. People have to want to open the package though. The more appealing the package, the more people will want to open it. Not saying I wouldn't date someone now if the opportunity and right person came along, but I'm not going to be actively searching or putting myself out there.

You always find it when you aren't actively looking for it.
Good lord. I've only ever found it in the absolute oddest places and times.

Happy to hear you're doing beautifully.

ChiefsCountry 01-05-2009 07:14 PM

Quote:

Which means it will happen before that timeframe.

Iowanian 01-06-2009 07:51 AM

Quote:

Aaaaaaaaawe, a baby.

Skip Towne 01-06-2009 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 5361692)
Aaaaaaaaawe, a baby.

:LOL:

luv 01-06-2009 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 5361692)
Aaaaaaaaawe, a baby.

Yeah, that's it.

:spock:

Dr. Johnny Fever 01-06-2009 10:24 AM

luv I think you're too hung up on your own physical appearance. If you want to lose weight fine but do it for you not for someone else. I think you seem to have a good heart and I don't think you should be afraid to take on a relationship if one presents itself. Confidence in yourself as a person is way more important than being as thin as you think you have to be.

Women are never happy with their bodies anyway. My gf is 112 pounds soaking wet, holding a brick and she thinks her butt is too big. I can cover an asscheek with one hand. Christ I drives me insane. The thing is I wouldn't care if it took two hands. Heh.

You're fine the way you are for the right person.

luv 01-06-2009 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me (Post 5361946)
luv I think you're too hung up on your own physical appearance. If you want to lose weight fine but do it for you not for someone else. I think you seem to have a good heart and I don't think you should be afraid to take on a relationship if one presents itself. Confidence in yourself as a person is way more important than being as thin as you think you have to be.

Women are never happy with their bodies anyway. My gf is 112 pounds soaking wet, holding a brick and she thinks her butt is too big. I can cover an asscheek with one hand. Christ I drives me insane. The thing is I wouldn't care if it took two hands. Heh.

I wouldn't pass one up if it happens. You know how sick and tired someone gets of being told what a good person they are, how cool they are, and how sweet they are, only to get passed up for someone who acts like a bitch, but who's good looking? Don't tell me looks don't matter. I'm not going to lie to myself. They do matter. I'm not losing weight for someone else. I'm doing it so I can feel better about myself and how I present myself. In turn, hopefully that helps me find someone. If not, well, I've survived on my own.

patteeu 01-06-2009 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me (Post 5361946)

But yet, you're not dating a fatty.

It's all well and good to encourage luv to recognize the good things about herself and to accept that which she cannot change, but it's good to be realistic about the superficiality of the world too and to the extent that she can make herself attractive, it's good to put some effort into it.

She should brush her hair even if she's still a good person when her hair is a mess. She needs to put some effort into dressing nice instead of dressing down to the least acceptable level even if she's the same person either way. And if she's overweight (as opposed to having an unrealistic mental image of herself, like your gf), she ought to try to lose it, not only because it will make her more marketable but because it's good for her health.

Anyway, I applaud you, luv, for trying to lose some weight and I hope you are able to stay motivated and stick with it. And, btw, I assume you already brush your hair and try to dress nice (without breaking the bank, of course). I was just using those as examples.

Katipan 01-06-2009 10:41 AM

katipan

That was such a passive aggressive post.

I loved it.

luv 01-06-2009 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 5361985)

It's all well and good to encourage luv to recognize the good things about herself and to accept that which she cannot change, but it's good to be realistic about the superficiality of the world too and to the extent that she can make herself attractive, it's good to put some effort into it.

She should brush her hair even if she's still a good person when her hair is a mess. She needs to put some effort into dressing nice instead of dressing down to the least acceptable level even if she's the same person either way. And if she's overweight (as opposed to just being a mental case like your gf), she ought to try to lose it, not only because it will make her more marketable but because it's good for her health.

Anyway, I applaud you, luv, for trying to lose some weight and I hope you are able to stay motivated and stick with it. And, btw, I assume you already brush your hair and try to dress nice (without breaking the bank, of course). I was just using those as examples.

Excellent post. And, yes, I do try to brush my hair at least every other day.:)

Skip Towne 01-06-2009 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 5361995)
Excellent post. And, yes, I do try to brush my hair at least every other day.:)

Whether it needs it or not. :p

Donger 01-06-2009 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 5361980)
I wouldn't pass one up if it happens. You know how sick and tired someone gets of being told what a good person they are, how cool they are, and how sweet they are, only to get passed up for someone who acts like a bitch, but who's good looking? Don't tell me looks don't matter. I'm not going to lie to myself. They do matter. I'm not losing weight for someone else. I'm doing it so I can feel better about myself and how I present myself. In turn, hopefully that helps me find someone. If not, well, I've survived on my own.

Yes, they do matter. Well, apparently not for beer me's girlfriend, but I'd say that is generally true.

luv 01-06-2009 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne (Post 5362000)
Whether it needs it or not. :p

That's the good thing about not washing it too often, either. Eventually, it just stays in one place.

sedated 01-06-2009 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 5347238)
Well. I just got my first rejection of the new year. I have a friend who i get along great with. He knows I'm going to try to lose a lot of weight. I asked him if he would consider dating me if I lost the weight. He said that he prefered short blondes, so no. Eh. He took it as a hypothetical, which I guess it was. I would definitely date him if he wanted to, so it stung a little to know I'll never stand a chance. Oh well. I've decided that I do want to start dating again. If nothing, just to get out and do stuff and meet new people. However, I'm not going to persue anything until after I lose the weight. That will give me some extra motivation. Hopefully, I can find someone who actually prefers brunettes. :)

what a load of BS.

sounds like you made him uncomfortable, so he spit out the first thing that came to his mind

Jilly 01-06-2009 11:12 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Looks matter, but don't you think love is blind sometimes? Case in point, I have this pastor friend, I think he's hot, and so do many others. But his wife? not so much:

Here are the pictures:

Him and her

Dr. Johnny Fever 01-06-2009 11:15 AM

Quote:

I've dated more voluptuous girls. This one asked me out I said yes.

And I certainly didn't say or mean luv shoudn't care about what she looks like. I was trying to be encouraging.

Dr. Johnny Fever 01-06-2009 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 5361980)

I didn't mean to say looks don't matter or you shouldn't try to be your best. That was the furthest thing from my point.

Katipan 01-06-2009 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilly (Post 5362072)
Looks matter, but don't you think love is blind sometimes? Case in point, I have this pastor friend, I think he's hot, and so do many others. But his wife? not so much:

Here are the pictures:

Him and her

Neither are very asthetically pleasing, but if thats their kid, they make cute babies.

luv 01-06-2009 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me (Post 5362082)
I didn't mean to say looks don't matter or you shouldn't try to be your best. That was the furthest thing from my point.

Sorry. I just reacted to the "you've got a good heart" comment. I hear that over and over and over....

I'm not saying that looks are the only thing that matter. I would date someone I was attracted to if he was fine with my looks while I wasn't. I did that last time. My ex was fine with my looks, so I didn't put as much stress on it. Of course, he ended up being full of shit, and I ended up getting lazy in my eating habits. Even if I do start dating someone who was fine with the way I look now, I would still continue to try to lose weight. I learned my lesson last time.

luv 01-06-2009 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 5362099)
Neither are very asthetically pleasing, but if thats their kid, they make cute babies.

Actually, he's not bad. I'd need to see a picture without the sunglasses on, though.

patteeu 01-06-2009 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me (Post 5362077)
I've dated more voluptuous girls. This one asked me out I said yes.

And I certainly didn't say or mean luv shoudn't care about what she looks like. I was trying to be encouraging.

Unfortunately (and I'm sure unintentionally), you were encouraging her to buy into the excuses that she'd need to take the easier path instead of the path that will lead to greater long term satisfaction. Fortunately she remains strong enough to reject that temptation. Let's all resolve to encourage her to stick to her program.

Jilly 01-06-2009 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 5362099)

seriously, he's a lot hotter then that pic, but she is not. And funny you said that, cuz I just said that to my husband the other day!

luv 01-06-2009 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 5362119)
Unfortunately (and I'm sure unintentionally), you were encouraging her to buy into the excuses that she'd need to take the easier path instead of the path that will lead to greater long term satisfaction. Fortunately she remains strong enough to reject that temptation. Let's all resolve to encourage her to stick to her program.

Not just me. There are a lot of us trying to lose weight on here. I actually think losing weight while single would be easier, unless your spouse/SO were trying to lose as well. Being with someone who could eat whatever and look good would either cause me to commit murder or give in to the tempting food that they'd have around. I do appreciate your encouragement, though, as I'm sure others would.

patteeu 01-06-2009 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 5362130)
Not just me. There are a lot of us trying to lose weight on here. I actually think losing weight while single would be easier, unless your spouse/SO were trying to lose as well. Being with someone who could eat whatever and look good would either cause me to commit murder or give in to the tempting food that they'd have around. I do appreciate your encouragement, though, as I'm sure others would.

Yeah, I saw that thread. It was a great idea and Tiny E is very generous for providing the incentive. Good luck to you and all of the others.

Dr. Johnny Fever 01-06-2009 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 5362119)

My goal was to help her see that the inside matters more than the outside, or at least it should. I was getting the impression from her that she was down on herself simply because she didn't like the way she looked and thought no one else would like her either. If I was wrong in that assumption then my bad. I think (hope) luv understands that and I'm sorry luv if I came off wrong. No harm was meant.

Katipan 01-06-2009 11:44 AM

I'm so not standing next to Luv when she's 104.

patteeu 01-06-2009 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 5362165)

She's trying to lose 104 lbs not get to 104 lbs. I was fooled by that at first too.

Katipan 01-06-2009 11:52 AM

oooooooooooooh.

whew.

The Franchise 01-06-2009 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 5362165)

Why? It's not like you can be THAT big. I've never really met a big Filipino girl.

Katipan 01-06-2009 11:54 AM

5'8" doesn't allow for 104.

heh.

A fun summer and a few 8-balls maybe...

patteeu 01-06-2009 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 5362193)

heh.

Yeah, at that height she may even have trouble getting to her target weight depending on how she's built, but she has plenty of time to decide when it makes sense to transition to a maintenance lifestyle.

luv 01-06-2009 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 5362193)

heh.

Neither does 5'7". I don't think I'd be able to stand up if I weighed 104. I don't think I'd be strong enough. Heh.

Baby Lee 01-06-2009 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me (Post 5362160)
My goal was to help her see that the inside matters more than the outside, or at least it should. I was getting the impression from her that she was down on herself simply because she didn't like the way she looked and thought no one else would like her either. If I was wrong in that assumption then my bad. I think (hope) luv understands that and I'm sorry luv if I came off wrong. No harm was meant.

We've discussed this elsewhere, but I'm sure you've probably missed it. Often, self-satisfaction is death for self-improvement. People aren't fat because they're lazy, they're fat because they don't loathe their fat more than they enjoy eating with thinking about it. You have to, at some level, HATE what you've become to change it.

Baby Lee 01-06-2009 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zepppaosla (Post 5362255)
World is in financial crise. Learn how to survive and play virtual stock exchange. Educate your shelf!

My bookcase it taking night school, does that count?

Donger 01-06-2009 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zepppaosla (Post 5362255)
World is in financial crise. Learn how to survive and play virtual stock exchange. Educate your shelf!

I do not have a shelf that requires education.

Baby Lee 01-06-2009 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 5362261)
I do not have a shelf that requires education.

Not even a Lazy Susan in need of a self-help seminar?

Donger 01-06-2009 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 5362295)
Not even a Lazy Susan in need of a self-help seminar?

ROFL

Jilly 01-06-2009 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 5362229)
Neither does 5'7". I don't think I'd be able to stand up if I weighed 104. I don't think I'd be strong enough. Heh.

gawd you people are tall...

Iowanian 01-06-2009 12:39 PM

I think Luv should try the new approach I'm suggesting.

Tell me with your actions that you're a black hearted wench....but inform them that you've got a magic Vajayjay with so much control that you could milk a cow with it, or inserting the "Boggle" game dice and spit out any word they wish for those intellectuals you desire.

gochiefs...getting ripped like Richard Simmons. Luv working out with Chuck Norris.

I can feel the love, tonight and Elton John isn't in my ipod.

sedated 01-06-2009 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zepppaosla (Post 5362258)

what the deuce?

Katipan 01-06-2009 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 5362342)
I think Luv should try the new approach I'm suggesting.

Tell me with your actions that you're a black hearted wench....but inform them that you've got a magic Vajayjay with so much control that you could milk a cow with it, or inserting the "Boggle" game dice and spit out any word they wish for those intellectuals you desire.

How the hell do you think asians have been drawing white men to the brown side all these years?

Maybe next you can invent the wheel for us.

Baby Lee 01-06-2009 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 5362347)
How the hell do you think asians have been drawing white men to the brown side all these years?

THAT explains why all the guys who play ping pong at Katipans sport wood.

dirk digler 01-06-2009 12:45 PM

Quote:

She should brush her hair even if she's still a good person when her hair is a mess. She needs to put some effort into dressing nice instead of dressing down to the least acceptable level even if she's the same person either way. And if she's overweight (as opposed to having an unrealistic mental image of herself, like your gf), she ought to try to lose it, not only because it will make her more marketable but because it's good for her health.

I think this is the best post you have ever written on CP. :thumb:

Luv, my advice to you is keep doing what you are doing. Fixing yourself first is the most important thing that anyone can do because if you don't like yourself you will find it hard for others to like you or find you attractive. Self-confidence IMVHO is one of the most important traits for everyone.

Iowanian 01-06-2009 12:45 PM

This must explain the sudden influx of mail order brides from the Phillipines and China into my community recently.

Word is out now.

I just thought it was because most of the 50somethings ordering them looked like Buda.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 5362347)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 5362354)

And why those ping pong balls smell like Lavender and mahi mahi.

Katipan 01-06-2009 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 5362354)

My personality can be a little raw around the edges but my pussy is a helluva speller.

XXXshogunXXX 01-06-2009 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 5362367)
My personality can be a little raw around the edges but my pussy is a helluva speller.

bastoos

Katipan 01-06-2009 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XXXshogunXXX (Post 5362410)
bastoos

Way better than that.

XXXshogunXXX 01-06-2009 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 5362429)
Way better than that.

way more bastoos?

Baby Lee 01-06-2009 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 5362309)
ROFL

VP knocks it out of the park over in DC

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 5362296)
Educate my shelf? Why I will! And I'll school my credenza while I'm at it! I'll teach my cupola and tutor my tables!

I'll show them all what happens to trolls who register only to post links to bullshit sites.
They can learn first-hand what happens to an errand boy sent by grocery clerks!

I'm off to mentor a mezzanine.

luv 01-06-2009 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 5362478)
VP knocks it out of the park over in DC

I'm off to mentor a mezzanine.

LMAO

That's awesome.

Katipan 01-06-2009 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XXXshogunXXX (Post 5362447)
way more bastoos?

Is that an offer?

XXXshogunXXX 01-06-2009 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 5362590)
Is that an offer?

no... this thread isnt for me. pics?? just curious

Fire Me Boy! 01-06-2009 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 5362342)

....but inform them that you've got a magic Vajayjay with so much control that you could milk a cow with it, or inserting the "Boggle" game dice and spit out any word they wish for those intellectuals you desire.

That would be a HELL of an ice breaker at parties.

Delano 01-06-2009 04:10 PM

ROFL

luv 01-06-2009 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XXXshogunXXX (Post 5363025)
no... this thread isnt for me. pics?? just curious

If you're not offering, why are you asking her for pics? Gotta promise to give her something in return.

XXXshogunXXX 01-06-2009 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 5363088)
If you're not offering, why are you asking her for pics? Gotta promise to give her something in return.

whoa chill....relax, I said i was just curious. no one has to promise anything

Katipan 01-06-2009 04:32 PM

Oh thank God. I have a hard time keeping those.

luv 01-06-2009 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XXXshogunXXX (Post 5363141)
whoa chill....relax, I said i was just curious. no one has to promise anything

I was talking pictures in return, silly.

Hammock Parties 01-08-2009 08:23 PM

This right here is comedy gold.

http://www.okcupid.com/forum?low=1&t...97838631196585

Quote:

I've met some jerks in my life, but this one has been by far the worst.
I'll start off by saying how I noticed a lot of men here complain about not getting messages. Therefore, I decided to take it upon myself to message men in my area who I found interesting. This one in particular was creative, intelligent and handsome...or so his profile led me to believe. We messaged each other on and off through here and IM for about 3 weeks before we met. It's amazing how much of a connection you can make with someone just by talking to them online. We had a lot in common and a lot of the same outlooks. I could not wait to meet him in person.

So the day we meet rolls around and I dress up nicely and wear my hair beautifully, and let's face it...I looked HOT. We meet at a little cafe/restaurant place, and he was just...rude. He barely made eye contact with me, he spoke in a bored monotone voice. I did most of the talking, and I swear to God he would kind of roll his eyes in a childish way. He habitually checked his watch and his cell phone. When the meal ended he only offered to pay for his half, and then bails. Doesn't offer me a ride or anything. What did I do wrong? It was so depressing since I really liked him online.

Naturally, I go home and drink almost a full bottle of wine when I get a text message from him. He asks if I want to come over his place and hang out, maybe watch a movie. I thought "This is great, he's going to make it up to me and maybe he was just nervous before". Well I get there and drink some more with him, and next thing you know we're having sex. At the end of the night he calls me a cab and I go home, THINKING that this is just the first of many dates. The last thing he said was that he'd call to take me out to concert nearby.

A week comes and goes, no word from him. I text him and no reply. I call and get the answering machine. I write him on Okcupid and he deletes his whole account. I was so baffled. That was until saw that he created a NEW profile just yesterday. All it says is that he had a bad okcupid experience, and to please have a full shot of your body.

Ok. I get what this asshole did. He treated me like complete shit because I'm not super model skinny. I don't have a full body pic, but I did tell him that I was average, which is TRUE. I am average, I have curves, I don't fit into a size skinny jeans. Is this reason to treat me the way he did? GOD it's scumbags like these which make me lose all faith in mankind!!!
She's super hot alright!

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/4...4228041ux1.jpg

Hammock Parties 01-08-2009 08:25 PM

LOL this is the dude that ****ed her. She should be so lucky.

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/5...3646914lf3.jpg

unothadeal 01-08-2009 08:26 PM

So, you think she's worse than this?

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....postcount=1801

Hammock Parties 01-08-2009 08:27 PM

There's nothing wrong with her a razor wouldn't fix.

unothadeal 01-08-2009 08:28 PM

That's right. Get the paper towels and don't forget...down the road not across the street.

Agent V 01-08-2009 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 5370428)

Yeesh. What a douche. I feel sorry for her, but I don't see why she went to his house after he was being such a dick.

Hammock Parties 01-08-2009 09:07 PM

Internet rules.

Quote:

I really want to know how much she weighs now. She says his perception of "very large" is way off, but won't provide us with any supporting evidence? Typical porker move.

Hammock Parties 01-08-2009 09:58 PM

What is this, a 1,500-mile booty call?

Quote:

You are so damn cute!

So what you think of that distance? I have actually driven from Houston to San Diego County in one day!

It can be done!!

Clayton? Cool & very unusual name.

I like that.

Lee

Iowanian 01-08-2009 10:06 PM

I think he wants you to meet him half way...