ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports ****OFFICIAL 2013 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272221)

KC native 05-14-2013 09:53 PM

Finally Ginobili hits a wide open 3.

KevB 05-14-2013 09:54 PM

You could just tell the Warriors didn't have the same energy tonight, and credit the Spurs for playing well. The nation is now seeing why Thompson wasn't already a household name. He looks the part, he's smooth and has a pure shot, but he's just been really inconsistent. Same as the regular season.

KC_Connection 05-14-2013 09:56 PM

The Warriors looked like a team not ready for this situation tonight. They'll have to get it together quickly if they even want a chance at a game 7.

KC native 05-14-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 9683658)
You could just tell the Warriors didn't have the same energy tonight, and credit the Spurs for playing well. The nation is now seeing why Thompson wasn't already a household name. He looks the part, he's smooth and has a pure shot, but he's just been really inconsistent. Same as the regular season.

They did at the beginning of the game. Pop set the defense to take away what they do well. GS got discouraged in the 2nd and has never really recovered.

dirk digler 05-14-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9683675)
They did at the beginning of the game. Pop set the defense to take away what they do well. GS got discouraged in the 2nd and has never really recovered.

GS goes as Curry goes and he did nothing tonight thanks to Green's D mostly.

KC_Connection 05-14-2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy Was Offsides (Post 9683572)
I have Johnny Manziel and the Texas A&M Aggies:p

So you and Gibbons' daughter are in College Station? Might not be such a bad place to go to school next fall when they're dominating the SEC.

KC native 05-14-2013 10:00 PM

Bench warmer time.

dirk digler 05-14-2013 10:01 PM

At least this game didn't last till midnight. My old ass is getting tired from staying up late watching these West Coast games

KC native 05-14-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9683682)
GS goes as Curry goes and he did nothing tonight thanks to Green's D mostly.

Green suffocated Curry last game too but the Warriors were still able to run their offense and they ended up winning the game. Tonight the Spurs took away what GS has been doing to challenge GS to do something different. If they would have moved the ball more then the Spurs wouldn't have looked as good tonight as they have.

KC native 05-14-2013 10:03 PM

Finally the bench is getting their stroke back too.

KevB 05-14-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9683675)

So after 4 games, Pop found the silver bullet? Don't think so. Spurs played well, but Warriors had been behind the 8 ball several times during these playoffs, and they've always clawed their way back. Watching tonight, I never felt like they had the energy to hang. Bogut was completely out of gas, Curry's injury is weighing on him, etc.

KC native 05-14-2013 10:05 PM

Timeless Timmy Duncan tying Wilt Chambelain on all time play off double doubles.

I'm going to cry when he retires.

KC_Connection 05-14-2013 10:05 PM

Spurs have got firm control of this series now. One more win until I win my bet.

KC native 05-14-2013 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 9683716)
So after 4 games, Pop found the silver bullet? Don't think so. Spurs played well, but Warriors had been behind the 8 ball several times during these playoffs, and they've always clawed their way back. Watching tonight, I never felt like they had the energy to hang. Bogut was completely out of gas, Curry's injury is weighing on him, etc.

Wasn't the silver bullet. He just dared GS to beat them a different way and GS couldn't do it.

KC native 05-14-2013 10:07 PM

GO
SPURS
GO