ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Super Bowl Ratings Hit 10-Year Low (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=321112)

cosmo20002 02-04-2019 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 14091102)
You’re DC cesspool trash. Go away. I’ve read your stupid shit. You calling anyone a stupid **** is irony at its best.

So...you're saying that you think Edelman touched that punt, huh?
Moron.

Reerun_KC 02-04-2019 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 14091111)
So...you're saying that you think Edelman touched that punt, huh?
Moron.

No, I think your a drooling reerun.

Rain Man 02-04-2019 10:02 PM

I was kind of hoping they'd draw under 100 million viewers for the first time in a decade, but they squeaked over it.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...2018/39005245/

This is the headline, but the article is a fun read if you don't like the Patriots. (And you know you don't.)

Super Bowl reaches 100.7 million people, down from 2018

RealSNR 02-04-2019 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 14090303)
The Bud Light Knight commercial was outstanding. Of course not everyone was going to get it, but for those of who did it was great.

The Bud Light commercials are ****ing stupid.

They do this big, "Don't be a douchey hipster and act like you're too good for Bud Light! Craft beer snobs are the worst amirite?!??!!!"

Then they put their Super Bowl commercials up, and guess what they're ALL about: the OTHER "people's beer" companies aren't high quality and use corn syrup!!! So get some higher standards and drink Bud Light!!!!

Those idiotic ****s can't have it both ways.

I never drank Bud Light in the past, but now I'm going to drink MORE craft beers just to ****ing spite them. I'm going to go to every small town bar I can find that only has domestics, and then act appalled, "What... you don't even have Fat Tire?!?! That's like... such a widely distributed beer! I'll just have water instead, thank you very much!"

Reerun_KC 02-04-2019 10:07 PM

Bud light commercials are awesome

GloucesterChief 02-04-2019 10:09 PM

Mahomes = Ratings. Brady = People not watching.

Evidence:
AFC champ game huge rating, SB? lowest in a decade.

Rain Man 02-04-2019 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14091161)
The Bud Light commercials are ****ing stupid.

They do this big, "Don't be a douchey hipster and act like you're too good for Bud Light! Craft beer snobs are the worst amirite?!??!!!"

Then they put their Super Bowl commercials up, and guess what they're ALL about: the OTHER "people's beer" companies aren't high quality and use corn syrup!!! So get some higher standards and drink Bud Light!!!!

Those idiotic ****s can't have it both ways.

I never drank Bud Light in the past, but now I'm going to drink MORE craft beers just to ****ing spite them. I'm going to go to every small town bar I can find that only has domestics, and then act appalled, "What... you don't even have Fat Tire?!?! That's like... such a widely distributed beer! I'll just have water instead, thank you very much!"

Maybe it was a clever false flag operation by craft breweries to get you to do exactly that.

GloryDayz 02-04-2019 11:04 PM

I'm glad I helped **** the ratings...

You're welcome...

Angry fan 02-04-2019 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crayzkirk (Post 14091061)
Don't know what happened to the Rams this year, after the Chiefs game they were never really the same. I think Gurly was hurt and a little like Hunt for the Chiefs, it takes time to replace that level of talent.

I still want to know how the Patriots went from 30th in sacks to the 85 Bears over their last three games.

The Patriots were actually #3 in the league in pressures. They got really good with the stunts too in the playoffs. In each of the Patriots game I noticed they attacked the weakness of the Chargers, Chiefs and Rams o-line. Which was the guard position for all 3 teams.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-05-2019 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 14091011)
Didn't the NFL fight with the Pats for a year and end up suspending the best QB of all time for 25% of a season not too long ago?

Purely fabricated bullshit to heighten the "drama". When the Patriots proved to the league that they could win more than 2 bowl games, the die was cast and they were selected to be the NFL's prime marketing apparatus. The problem is, they pushed it WAY too far and now it is dead as a result.

**** it, I'll call it: you've seen the LAST Super Bowl appearance of the New England Patriots with Tom Brady. It's over. Bookmark that shit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 14091223)
I'm glad I helped **** the ratings...

You're welcome...

Thank you.

Tribal Warfare 02-05-2019 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 14091088)
There were penalties at NE. I believe they were offset or were declined.
There clearly was no Edelman muff.
The roughing call was bad, but you conveniently forget calls that went our way.

We lost. Stop being such an irrational reeruned baby.
Seriously, anyone still hanging onto the Edelman "muff" is a ****ing idiot.
And if you think all this stuff is rigged and you're still watching, you're a ****ing idiot.

Sweet, triggered

cosmo20002 02-05-2019 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 14091288)
Purely fabricated bullshit to heighten the "drama". When the Patriots proved to the league that they could win more than 2 bowl games, the die was cast and they were selected to be the NFL's prime marketing apparatus. The problem is, they pushed it WAY too far and now it is dead as a result.

ROFL
You need to tone down your crazy comments a little...you say stuff like that and people are going to know that you're just kidding.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 14091288)
**** it, I'll call it: you've seen the LAST Super Bowl appearance of the New England Patriots with Tom Brady. It's over. Bookmark that shit.

Wow, you're really steppping out on a limb with that one.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-05-2019 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 14091291)
Sweet, triggered

It's not uncommon for a poster to be good at sports and shitty at politics or vice-versa at this forum.

However, it takes a special brand of CP reerun to achieve both, and at the highest heights of suckiness to boot!

Yay Cosmo!

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-05-2019 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 14091296)
ROFL
You need to tone down your crazy comments a little...you say stuff like that and people are going to know that you're just kidding.

Wow, you're really steppping out on a limb with that one.

I very much am. There are people, Tom Brady included, who think this thing is going to run as long as Tom deems it so. I'm saying that as of yesterday, Tom and his followers musings mean absolutely jack-shit to this league.

As to "crazy comments"; coming from the leftist whack-job who practically wrote the CP Bible for such discourse, well, that's rich.

cosmo20002 02-05-2019 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 14091298)
It's not uncommon for a poster to be good at sports and shitty at politics or vice-versa at this forum.

However, it takes a special brand of CP reerun to achieve both, and at the highest heights of suckiness to boot!

Yay Cosmo!

Funny stuff!