ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Mad Men (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=231096)

Reaper16 07-26-2010 12:51 AM

Mad Men

Season 4 premiered tonight. I would have bumped the season three thread but I titled it "season 3," which no longer seems appropriate.

Who saw it? It was a stupendous hour of television. All sorts of shit has happened in the eleven months that have passed (in-story) between the formation of Sterling Cooper Draper Price and the beginning of season 4. The premeir was stepped in the juices of the sexual revolution. It also had a lot to say about the increasing role of the media in the success or failure of things. It was great to see Don fail a little bit, and it was exciting to consider the future implications at the end of Don crafting a public/media persona that is completely unlike his actual personality.

Pitt Gorilla 07-26-2010 12:53 AM

I watched it. Mizzou representin.

Miles 07-26-2010 07:06 PM

Outstanding premiere.

Sully 07-26-2010 07:19 PM

I missed last season, but watched this last night. I was really impressed.

Skyy God 07-28-2010 03:43 PM

Unbelievable episode. I wish they could find a way to write Sal back in, but with Lucky Strike being their whale, no dice with what happened last season.

Don's distain for Janzen's timidity and hypocracy in selling "two piece" suits seems to have been intentional, as he then asked Bert Cooper for the WSJ writer.*

*Cribbed from AV Club

Red Brooklyn 07-28-2010 03:45 PM

Is this available on Instant Netflix?

Red Brooklyn 07-28-2010 03:45 PM

Or rather, does anyone know if S1 is available on Instant Netflix?

Reaper16 07-28-2010 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Brooklyn (Post 6903470)
Is this available on Instant Netflix?

No.

Red Brooklyn 07-28-2010 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 6903474)
No.

Why not?

Reaper16 07-28-2010 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Brooklyn (Post 6903483)
Why not?

I dunno. There's plenty of shows that aren't on Netflix streaming. I assume the reason is financially related.

Red Brooklyn 07-28-2010 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 6903486)
I dunno. There's plenty of shows that aren't on Netflix streaming. I assume the reason is financially related.

That's lame. We should do something about it.

Baby Lee 07-28-2010 04:14 PM

Sarah Newlin looked totally different.

Red Brooklyn 07-29-2010 08:38 AM

You know who I really don't care for? As an actress, I mean? Not as a person. I've never met her as a person. But I think Elizabeth Moss is a terrible actress.

Still haven't seen an episode of Mad Men, though. People seem to like her a lot on this show.

Baby Lee 07-29-2010 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Brooklyn (Post 6904782)
You know who I really don't care for? As an actress, I mean? Not as a person. I've never met her as a person. But I think Elizabeth Moss is a terrible actress.

Still haven't seen an episode of Mad Men, though. People seem to like her a lot on this show.

Does her acting make you want to reach for a couple of Excedrin? If so, I'd say she's pretty effective.

Red Brooklyn 07-29-2010 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 6904790)
Does her acting make you want to reach for a couple of Excedrin? If so, I'd say she's pretty effective.

Nice.

Reaper16 07-29-2010 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Brooklyn (Post 6904782)
But I think Elizabeth Moss is a terrible actress.

Still haven't seen an episode of Mad Men, though.

This post contains its own rebuttal.

Red Brooklyn 07-29-2010 09:39 AM

Have you seen her in anything else? She's aweful. Aweful. In everything else I've seen her in. Aweful.

Demonpenz 07-29-2010 12:49 PM

peggy is the bomb the real acting is in the body language and tone of voice in this show. that is where the action is!

Baby Lee 07-29-2010 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Brooklyn (Post 6904879)
Have you seen her in anything else? She's aweful. Aweful. In everything else I've seen her in. Aweful.

Is the spell check feature mine alone on this BB?

Red Brooklyn 07-29-2010 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 6905318)
Is the spell check feature mine alone on this BB?

Yes. It won't work for me. Never has. So... learn to live with my mistakes, man. :)

noa 07-29-2010 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 6903555)
Sarah Newlin looked totally different.

No bathtub hj's for Don Draper (yet)

Baby Lee 07-29-2010 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Brooklyn (Post 6905325)
Yes. It won't work for me. Never has. So... learn to live with my mistakes, man. :)

I normally wouldn't have busted on you over it, but you kept repeating it ovar, and ovar, and OVAR!!

Red Brooklyn 07-29-2010 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 6905341)
I normally wouldn't have busted on you over it, but you kept repeating it ovar, and ovar, and OVAR!!

Yeah, I'm pretty much the worst speller you'll ever encounter. And if I get going without double checking myself, it gets super ugly.

Feel free to keep busting me on it. Maybe one of these days it'll sink in.

:banghead:

But seriously, the spell check thing here doesn't work for me. I always get an error message.

DaneMcCloud 07-29-2010 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Brooklyn (Post 6905529)
Yeah, I'm pretty much the worst speller you'll ever encounter. And if I get going without double checking myself, it gets super ugly.

Feel free to keep busting me on it. Maybe one of these days it'll sink in.

:banghead:

But seriously, the spell check thing here doesn't work for me. I always get an error message.

What browser are you using?

If you see a word underlined in red after typing, right click on the word, then select the correct spelling.

It's not "forum dependent", it's "browser dependent".

keg in kc 07-29-2010 10:14 PM

No, he was spelling it correctly. He meant her performance filled him with awe. And he thinks movies with babies are awwful.

DaneMcCloud 07-29-2010 10:23 PM

Oh and FWIW, I was fairly disappointed with the season opener.

It was such a "uh, okay, no brainer" that I felt it wasn't even necessary.

I fully expected the season opener to be at least a couple episodes ahead of where they started.

Boring.

Miles 07-29-2010 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 6906581)
Oh and FWIW, I was fairly disappointed with the season opener.

It was such a "uh, okay, no brainer" that I felt it wasn't even necessary.

I fully expected the season opener to be at least a couple episodes ahead of where they started.

Boring.

I which way? I thought where their firm was at the point of the opener seemed about right. There had to be some gray area of startup vs. success/failure.

DaneMcCloud 07-29-2010 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miles (Post 6906610)
I which way? I thought where their firm was at the point of the opener seemed about right. There had to be some gray area of startup vs. success/failure.

That's what I mean.

There's no way it would have been a failure, because it's all about Don Draper. So that little exercise was unwarranted. They could have referenced the Ad Age article by following it up with the WSJ. That was way too extrapolated, IMO.

There's a weird vibe going on with the new husband and I'm glad they pushed that a little further. But the daughter rebelling was typical (as was the boy ignoring it all).

We've seen Don cover Peggy's ass all too many times, IMO.

They need to move forward, not try to inundate new viewers to the past.

Entourage pulls this shit each year and it's usually at least two episodes in (if not more) before it's watchable.

Miles 07-29-2010 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 6906617)
That's what I mean.

There's no way it would have been a failure, because it's all about Don Draper. So that little exercise was unwarranted. They could have referenced the Ad Age article by following it up with the WSJ. That was way too extrapolated, IMO.

There's a weird vibe going on with the new husband and I'm glad they pushed that a little further. But the daughter rebelling was typical (as was the boy ignoring it all).

We've seen Don cover Peggy's ass all too many times, IMO.

They need to move forward, not try to inundate new viewers to the past.

Entourage pulls this shit each year and it's usually at least two episodes in (if not more) before it's watchable.

Just my take, but without this episode the change in professional persona's that Draper made during that episode would have been pretty odd without it.

He has always been the shadowy brilliant guy that comes out of the shadows to drop his pitch. Now he has become the driving force of the firm and hence the change to the WSJ interview as well as his telling the bikini conservative guys to get the **** out.

DaneMcCloud 07-29-2010 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miles (Post 6906642)
Just my take, but without this episode the change in professional persona's that Draper made during that episode would have been pretty odd without it.

He has always been the shadowy brilliant guy that comes out of the shadows to drop his pitch. Now he has become the driving force of the firm and hence the change to the WSJ interview as well as his telling the bikini conservative guys to get the **** out.

I guess that's where we differ: He's ALWAYS been that guy.

Once he realized that his personal life was invading his professional space, he snapped back "into place" and became the calm, cool, electrifying Don Draper we all know.

I think it would have been FAR more interesting if the Korean Vet that interviewed him actually knew a "Don Draper", instead of what occurred.

For the first time ever in this series, I feel that Weiner dropped the ball. He may redeem himself down the line with an episode that ties into this one in a big way, but it still felt like an "introductory" episode to me.

Miles 07-29-2010 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 6906651)

Once he realized that his personal life was invading his professional space, he snapped back "into place" and became the calm, cool, electrifying Don Draper we all know.

I think it would have been FAR more interesting if the Korean Vet that interviewed him actually knew a "Don Draper", instead of what occurred.

For the first time ever in this series, I feel that Weiner dropped the ball. He may redeem himself down the line with an episode that ties into this one in a big way, but it still felt like an "introductory" episode to me.

He has never really been the guy he shifted to. Never remotely shared anything publicly. He will always be the same but the shift was to him manufacturing the big swinging dick personality the firm needs.

Reaper16 07-30-2010 01:47 AM

WTF is Dane talking about? Do we even watch the same shows?

Red Brooklyn 07-30-2010 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 6906541)
What browser are you using?

If you see a word underlined in red after typing, right click on the word, then select the correct spelling.

It's not "forum dependent", it's "browser dependent".

Thanks, man. I usually posting at work so there are a lot of restrictions that require admin approval. I'll hook it up on my home PC though.
Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 6906557)
No, he was spelling it correctly. He meant her performance filled him with awe. And he thinks movies with babies are awwful.

:clap:

I need to start watching this show...

Baby Lee 07-30-2010 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 6906651)

Absolutely not. Don changed from the guy whose 'story' is private and irrelevant, because he was the employee who came up with the brilliant pitches, to the face of the organization.
He didn't want to pitch a story for himself in part because it's manufactured, and in part because he loathes parts of what makes him tick.
He thought he could be the face without a backstory, but when it cost them business, he realized the face has to have a story.

Demonpenz 07-30-2010 09:19 AM

Don Draper Scarface arrrrrg

DaneMcCloud 07-30-2010 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 6906914)
Absolutely not. Don changed from the guy whose 'story' is private and irrelevant, because he was the employee who came up with the brilliant pitches, to the face of the organization.
He didn't want to pitch a story for himself in part because it's manufactured, and in part because he loathes parts of what makes him tick.
He thought he could be the face without a backstory, but when it cost them business, he realized the face has to have a story.

I get that but it's still not "him", as in the real him, Dick Whitman

It's Don Draper, the fabrication.

That's what I found interesting about the opening line: "Who is Don Draper?". It has a double-edged meaning.

I'm glad you all enjoyed, I was just expecting more.

Silock 07-30-2010 10:31 AM

I liked it. There's now a 3rd layer to Don Draper. Dick the pussy, Don the cool, collected, and Don the Don Juan.

Silock 08-01-2010 10:51 PM

Is Glenn the creepiest kid ever?

Miles 08-01-2010 11:55 PM

Didn't realize that Glenn is played by Matthew Weiner's kid.

OnTheWarpath15 08-02-2010 05:29 PM

http://img231.imageshack.us/f/madmen...vxvidn2otv.gif

mikeyis4dcats. 08-03-2010 07:04 AM

man I love this show. May be the best thing on television at the moment.

DaneMcCloud 08-03-2010 11:08 AM

I guess my expectations for season four were way too high because I'm bored with the direction of the show.

Reaper16 08-08-2010 10:03 PM

This show is sooooo ****ing good.

SLAG 08-09-2010 01:03 AM

yes another solid episode tonight -

Tonight we saw the Real Dick Whitman

DaneMcCloud 08-09-2010 09:38 PM

Okay, I REALLY liked last night's episode.

The writers really touched a nerve last night with both Dick hitting on the young girl and the fate of Anna. For the first time this year, it felt like the story was moving forward. It was a very, very good episode all around.

Although, I hope they don't go all cliche with Joan and her doctor husband heading to Vietnam (he's killed, she's devastated for a while, then goes back to bangin' around).

Baby Lee 08-16-2010 10:35 AM

Peggy looked very nice in the blue dress.

Oh, and merely one week after 'I've got a big ol' Texas belt buckle,' we have a new champ of teh funneh with Peggy's noggin peeking over the cubicle into Don's office. I laughed well past that scene.

'No, the jockey smokes the cigarette.'

Demonpenz 08-17-2010 06:05 PM

oh dude, I liked when lane was yelling japenese better than those two parts, I thought peggy was kind of creepy on that part. I guess I look at too many of those "you'll shit bricks" pictures. It seems slower this season, still awesome.

Reaper16 08-17-2010 06:08 PM

Slattery directed the most recent episode. I thought he did a bang-up job, except for the long stare between Peggy and Pete near the end between glass doors. Unnecessary.

Thig Lyfe 08-17-2010 06:08 PM

I would get her so pregnant.

DaneMcCloud 08-18-2010 01:20 AM

I'm finding this season to be very obvious and not intriguing at all. Everything that's happened (outside of cancer) has been pedestrian at best.

I truly expected more.

Silock 08-18-2010 04:28 AM

I don't know why, but I find that I disagree with you almost all the time on things entertainment related.

Pushead2 08-18-2010 04:49 AM

I think they are setting us up for something massive, kind of the calm before the storm.

Baby Lee 08-18-2010 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 6940256)
oh dude, I liked when lane was yelling japenese better than those two parts, I thought peggy was kind of creepy on that part. I guess I look at too many of those "you'll shit bricks" pictures. It seems slower this season, still awesome.

That japanese gibberish was indeed funny and I laughed out loud at it, but the visual of Peggy's head appearing in the background was so well framed and stuck with me longer.

Reaper16 08-18-2010 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 6940744)
I'm finding this season to be very obvious and not intriguing at all. Everything that's happened (outside of cancer) has been pedestrian at best.

I truly expected more.

You didn't find last episode's whole Pete-growing-into-a-man theme intriguing? There was so much payoff for people who've been watching the show from the beginning.

SLAG 08-18-2010 08:28 AM

I liked the last episode very much.

but I can understand what you're saying about the obvious factor but if i recall last season started out that way too - but it accelerates quickly at the end of the season.

DaneMcCloud 08-18-2010 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 6940886)
You didn't find last episode's whole Pete-growing-into-a-man theme intriguing? There was so much payoff for people who've been watching the show from the beginning.

Much of what's happened this season seems like natural evolution to me, which I suppose is why I'm not finding it as intriguing as previous years.

I really enjoyed the episode featuring Anna but other than that, I'm not left with the "WOW!" factor from seasons one through three.

Again, as I mentioned earlier, I think because seasons one through three were so incredibly strong and resonant, my expectations were probably too high for this season.

Thig Lyfe 08-18-2010 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 6941287)

Again, as I mentioned earlier, I think because seasons one through three were so incredibly strong and resonant, my expectations were probably too high for this season.

I think you're experiencing a little bit of what I did with Breaking Bad this season. But by the end of the season, it had all come together and the season finale was just as insanely awesome as any other episode. I have faith that Mad Men will restore the "WOW" factor for you by the end of the season.

Personally, however, I think it already has.

Reaper16 08-18-2010 05:41 PM

WOW factor is for impatient audience members.

Brock 08-18-2010 06:00 PM

I still love the show, but if there's something for me to complain about, it's the absence of certain secondary characters I really liked.

DaneMcCloud 08-18-2010 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 6941779)

If a show is going to keep my interest, it had better not become predictable, which is exactly how I've felt about this season, save one episode.

What made this series interesting in past seasons is that they were simultaneously introducing modern day audiences to home and office life in 1960's Manhattan, while slowing unraveling the tale of Dick Whitman/Don Draper.

I feel that the show's been on autopilot this year and it certainly hasn't been "Must See" TV, as it was in the past.

Reaper16 08-18-2010 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 6941830)
If a show is going to keep my interest, it had better not become predictable, which is exactly how I've felt about this season, save one episode.

What made this series interesting in past seasons is that they were simultaneously introducing modern day audiences to home and office life in 1960's Manhattan, while slowing unraveling the tale of Dick Whitman/Don Draper.

I feel that the show's been on autopilot this year and it certainly hasn't been "Must See" TV, as it was in the past.

It doesn't feel any different to me than the early part of the show's thrid season did. It is must-see TV for me because of its characters and strength of writing. I don't need to be "surprised" all the time; somethings have to logically happen. And I am also fine with a very slow pace. Few seasons of TV were slower-paced w/ less action that season 3 of Breaking Bad. Few seasons of TV have been as good as season 3 of Breaking Bad.

DaneMcCloud 08-18-2010 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 6941953)
It doesn't feel any different to me than the early part of the show's thrid season did. It is must-see TV for me because of its characters and strength of writing. I don't need to be "surprised" all the time; somethings have to logically happen. And I am also fine with a very slow pace. Few seasons of TV were slower-paced w/ less action that season 3 of Breaking Bad. Few seasons of TV have been as good as season 3 of Breaking Bad.

That's cool, Man. I'm not insulting anyone, I'm just sharing my thoughts, which I understand have been contrary to the members participating in this thread.

Reaper16 08-18-2010 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 6941962)
That's cool, Man. I'm not insulting anyone, I'm just sharing my thoughts, which I understand have been contrary to the members participating in this thread.

I know. That's why I wasn't all "YOU'RE WRONG" in my post. Just giving my thoughts back. Discussion, I think they call it.

DaneMcCloud 08-18-2010 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 6941964)
I know. That's why I wasn't all "YOU'RE WRONG" in my post. Just giving my thoughts back. Discussion, I think they call it.

Thanks.

I'll be sending you a coupon for a Taco Bell Cantina taco in appreciation of your willingness to discuss.

Reaper16 08-18-2010 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 6942153)
Thanks.

I'll be sending you a coupon for a Taco Bell Cantina taco in appreciation of your willingness to discuss.

LMAO

Thig Lyfe 08-18-2010 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 6941779)

I think there's something to be said for a show delivering a particular amount of WOW for a number of seasons and then starting a new season with decidedly less WOW. I don't think it's necessarily impatient to feel like something's a little off; it's more about adjusting to your expectations being subverted somewhat.

I did not believe the start of Breaking Bad season 3 was any lower QUALITY than the previous seasons, but it didn't quite have me obsessing over immediately seeing the next episode the way the previous seasons did. When I adjusted expectations, my appreciation for the material caught up with its quality.

Thig Lyfe 08-18-2010 10:37 PM

In the case of Mad Men, however, I think it's been classic Mad Men all the way this season.

DaneMcCloud 08-23-2010 12:20 PM

Amazing episode last night! It was much closer to what I'd expected for the entire season. Hopefully, this trend will continue.

Baby Lee 08-23-2010 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 6950582)
Amazing episode last night! It was much closer to what I'd expected for the entire season. Hopefully, this trend will continue.

As you know some people are quite fond of surprises.

Reaper16 08-23-2010 11:14 PM

I've been rewatching season 1. There seems to be a definite intention amongst the season 4 writers to touch on season 1 plot points. Therapy, Betty acting like a child, Glenn, Pete's arc, etc.

Baby Lee 08-24-2010 06:31 AM

<div id="videoPlayer">
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.mattfind.com/12345673215-3-2-3_includes/videoplayer/swfobject/swfobject.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.mattfind.com/12345673215-3-2-3_includes/videoplayer/swfobject/swfmacmousewheel.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
var flashvars = {
htmlPage: "http://www.matttrailer.com/the_karate_kid_1984",
settingsFile: "http://www.mattfind.com/12345673215-3-2-3_img/movie_trailer_xml/z/g/a/ee08647c7cfa01fd03dff6237a68785d.xml"
};
var params = {
allowFullScreen: "true",
allowScriptAccess: "always"
};
var attributes = {
id:"videoPlayer",
name:"videoPlayer"
};
swfobject.embedSWF("http://www.mattfind.com/12345673215-3-2-3_includes/videoplayer/videoPlayer.swf", "videoPlayer", "550", "400", "9.0.115", "http://www.mattfind.com/12345673215-3-2-3_includes/videoplayer/swfobject/expressInstall.swf", flashvars, params, attributes);
swfmacmousewheel.registerObject(attributes.id);
</script>
</div>

BigRedChief 08-24-2010 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 6950893)
As you know some people are quite fond of surprises.

wellll then don't click on the thread until you are caught up. All of these threads have always allowed current and past talk freely. Its only future spoilers that need spoiler tags.

Baby Lee 08-24-2010 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 6952960)
wellll then don't click on the thread until you are caught up. All of these threads have always allowed current and past talk freely. Its only future spoilers that need spoiler tags.

Psst, that was a Roger Sterling line from the episode [when he crashed the Honda meeting, referring to him being surprised that the meeting was going on, and snarking the Japanese [ie, Pearl Harbor] potential clients]. I used it because Dane seemed pleasantly surprised by the quality of the episode.

Plus, even if it looked like I was complaining, I don't know how saying an episode is 'amazing' actually would be a spoiler.

You're right though, humor is so much better when thoroughly explained.

Brock 08-24-2010 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 6952960)

:drool:

Reaper16 09-05-2010 10:40 PM

Jon Hamm and Elizabeth Moss just locked up Emmys for next year (note that Breaking Bad won't be eligible for next year's Emmy's since season 4 won't begin until June or July for some reason). LOCKED UP. That was probably a top 3 episode in the history of Mad Men. Incredible.

ZootedGranny 09-06-2010 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 6980464)
Jon Hamm and Elizabeth Moss just locked up Emmys for next year (note that Breaking Bad won't be eligible for next year's Emmy's since season 4 won't begin until June or July for some reason). LOCKED UP. That was probably a top 3 episode in the history of Mad Men. Incredible.

Agreed on all points.

Silock 09-06-2010 02:17 AM

Pretty good. Could have done without Doug Philips trying to shit in Roger's office. Although, it was slightly amusing.

Pushead2 09-06-2010 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 6980464)

yup, I just finished watching it and thought the same thing, for me that was best episode of the whole Mad Men series.:clap:

Baby Lee 09-06-2010 09:10 AM

Orchiectomy -the word that its mere utterance threatens to self-fulfill.

"I'm glad this is an environment where you feel free to fail" Ouch!!

Anyone watching Peggy last night get an overwhelming urge for Swiss Cake Rolls?

Loved the handhold callback to the series premiere.

Yes, I'm that important.

Baby Lee 09-06-2010 10:31 AM

Boneriffic, yet totes SFW.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z0kzKm4MeZI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z0kzKm4MeZI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>