ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs at Cards Observations (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=339508)

Katie 08-23-2021 09:31 PM

Chiefs at Cards Observations

Well, I had great seats in row 11 right behind the team. Here are some thoughts on my experience.

1. There were a LOT of Chiefs fans there which was very impressive. What was NOT impressive is how dead they were. Looked like they passed out Valium to everyone -no energy, very little cheering. I know it’s preseason, but I’ve never seen Chiefs fans so disengaged.

2. I’ve seen some comments on various threads about the Mahomes/Hardman chemistry and maybe they don’t get along. Not from what I observed. They spent quite a bit of time on the sideline in discussion after an offensive series and it looked like they were having good, productive conversation. I didn’t notice any animosity displayed in their body language or mannerisms.

3. Why keep Key over Parks? Well, Key did give up another touchdown, but the coverage really wasn’t bad and the QB throw was spot on. Also, he might be making some mistakes but the guy is ALWAYS around the ball and knows how to tackle which is something we have historically had trouble with. He needs experience but will improve with time.

4. Orlando Brown is frickin huge! He made Patrick look dwarfish and Tyreek an absolute munchkin when they were lined up on the sideline together.

5. I was miffed with Thompson after his bone headed play in San Francisco but he was on fire Friday night. Guy looked like a player. All hurdling aside.

6. Robinson wins the Dancing with the Stars award. Two steps back and one step forward.

7. There was one tailgate in the lot I parked in and it was Chiefs fans….go figure.

8. Andy needs to get that hip fixed. It is clearly an issue.

9. Buechele, I think, gets the nod over Gordon because he seems to have a better grasp of the offense. He also doesn’t get rattled easily. Went right to the bench with Patrick and Andy after the interception to study and discuss.

10. No swinging going on but I did have a drunk chick come up to me in the bar afterwards asking me if I like women. I think she even had a hand on my husband when she asked?

On to Minnesota, go Chiefs!

Buehler445 08-23-2021 09:43 PM

LOL, so what did you tell the chick?

neech 08-23-2021 09:59 PM

So do the Card fans think that they have a quality team this season that can make the playoffs and generally what do they think of Murray?

suzzer99 08-23-2021 11:09 PM

Quote:

I’ve seen some comments on various threads about the Mahomes/Hardman chemistry and maybe they don’t get along. Not from what I observed. They spent quite a bit of time on the sideline in discussion after an offensive series and it looked like they were having good, productive conversation. I didn’t notice any animosity displayed in their body language or mannerisms.
This kind of stuff is great information, given we only see one clip that gets played over and over.

oldman 08-24-2021 12:48 AM

I don't think it's anything personal, it's just that Mahomes gets frustrated when Hardman isn't in the right spot. At some point that is going to get personal because that "close to the right spot" only counts in horseshoes and hand granades.

Titty Meat 08-24-2021 01:14 AM

Did you hook up with eDave?

Rainbarrel 08-24-2021 06:04 AM

I don't want to see a helmet less Kyler Murray again. Too many answer less questions.

Flying High D 08-24-2021 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldman (Post 15797413)
I don't think it's anything personal, it's just that Mahomes gets frustrated when Hardman isn't in the right spot. At some point that is going to get personal because that "close to the right spot" only counts in horseshoes and hand granades.

What about Saturday Night at the drive-in?

BigRedChief 08-24-2021 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katie (Post 15797307)

1. There were a LOT of Chiefs fans there which was very impressive.
7. There was one tailgate in the lot I parked in and it was Chiefs fans….go figure.

Those fans were a large group of Chief fans in that area. Many belonged to the Arrowhead Kingdom - Phoenix chapter. One of the 77 Chief fan chapters in 39 states. Also in Mexico, Puerto Rico and Italy. https://arrowheadkingdom.org/

R Clark 08-24-2021 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 15797422)
Did you hook up with eDave?

Did she say she was in to woman ?

tooge 08-24-2021 07:04 AM

K, don't care about the first 9 points of your post, but thanks. Now, on to number 10. So would you let another chick into your bed? Was she hot? Please describe her. Pics or GTFO

Sofa King 08-24-2021 07:09 AM

More details on #10 please. Was she hot? What was she wearing? What were you wearing? Did you take her up on it?

wazu 08-24-2021 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katie (Post 15797307)
2. I’ve seen some comments on various threads about the Mahomes/Hardman chemistry and maybe they don’t get along. Not from what I observed. They spent quite a bit of time on the sideline in discussion after an offensive series and it looked like they were having good, productive conversation. I didn’t notice any animosity displayed in their body language or mannerisms.

This is because Mahomes is a saint.

BigRedChief 08-24-2021 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 15797493)

Heretic! He is a GOD!

Radar Chief 08-24-2021 08:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 15797493)

Right?