ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I fugged a tranny last night, ask me anything (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=284960)

Baby Lee 07-18-2014 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kman34 (Post 10753958)
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Y3l0jVBmYRU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ROFL ROFL - I miss Conan's Walker lever.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zo1kNGGEle0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BigRedChief 07-19-2014 12:04 PM

Looks like this thread has lost its burst. Any more juice to be pulled out of this chestnut?

If it falls off the front page fast again I'll move it to its new home with the creme de le creme in the Hall of Classics.

Gonzo 07-19-2014 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10754762)
Looks like this thread has lost its burst. Any more juice to be pulled out of this chestnut?

If it falls off the front page fast again I'll move it to its new home with the creme de le creme in the Hall of Classics.

Meh. I'd wait a few days. You never know, he might marry it.

Pasta Giant Meatball 07-19-2014 05:02 PM

I want to believe. ...

BigRedChief 07-19-2014 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 10755016)
Meh. I'd wait a few days. You never know, he might marry it.

Just no honeymoon pictures please.

Scorp 07-19-2014 05:49 PM

Nothing stand in the way of "true love", not even a penis.

L.A. Chieffan 07-19-2014 06:06 PM

http://itsalwayssunny.wikia.com/wiki/File:Carmen.png

Would you?

Big Smoke 07-19-2014 06:08 PM

We're gonna need an update, Jim.

kcxiv 07-19-2014 06:15 PM

Jim is done. He changed his Internet provider got a new ip addy and is posting under another name now ! lol

Kyle DeLexus 07-19-2014 06:22 PM

At this point you have to assume every n00b from here on out is Jim Jones.

Baby Lee 07-19-2014 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 10755116)

Brittany Daniel is ALL WOMAN!!!

L.A. Chieffan 07-19-2014 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10755157)
Brittany Daniel is ALL WOMAN!!!

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f2...er/Carmen2.png

L.A. Chieffan 07-19-2014 07:07 PM

FTR if I was Mac I'd still would

Dave Lane 07-19-2014 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 10755116)

I might go tranny for that... Damn. Hanging junk for sure?

Bowser 07-19-2014 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10755129)
Jim is done. He changed his Internet provider got a new ip addy and is posting under another name now ! lol

More likely Jim is chained to the wall of that tranny's sex dungeon.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.