ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I fugged a tranny last night, ask me anything (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=284960)

booger 07-13-2014 07:37 PM

I don't know man... I suppose it coulda been worse.. At least you didn't motorboat it's butt..

Hope that helps!

Tribal Warfare 07-13-2014 07:40 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JmcA9LIIXWw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aLGbXHc-Ce0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

beach tribe 07-13-2014 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 10745377)
Sure. Lots of women hang out in places like that. There's a term for them... "f@g hags" is one.

Yup. Like I said, I've been to queer bars in a lot of different cities. Always went with a group of chicks. It was a lot of fun actually.
I ended up in them in Germany, and Japan, but didn't know it until I got a really good look around.
It's all fun when you are with a group of girls. Totally different by yourself.
I was wearing a suit when I ordered a drink in the one in Hamburg, and a tranny came up to me, and said " I sink you vondered into the ze' wrong bah, sveethaht"

OH!! And I've been to Fantasy fest in Key west twice.

booger 07-13-2014 07:41 PM

I can't fathom this... I would still be using the foam brush and power washing my dick at the car wash and not telling you all about it lmao

chiefzilla1501 07-13-2014 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Jones (Post 10745102)
one on the right in both pics (thank god not one of the others)

apparently he's some go go dancer at tranny clubs. says he lives full time as a woman but i dunno what to believe. had hair dyed red or red wig last night but can't find a pic of that and he won't send me one.

http://s24.postimg.org/a1lkr1hj9/rsz_1gallery.jpg

http://s24.postimg.org/fr1tbcnph/rsz..._1_14_1009.jpg

fuk all of you. you'd all hit it if you didn't know it was a man and at least half would hit it even after knowing. i ain't the only one

He looks like Amy Winehouse's transexual brother. Jamie Winehouse.

booger 07-13-2014 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 10745392)
He looks like Amy Winehouse's transexual brother. Jamie Winehouse.

He tried to get a bj but Jim Jones said no no no

Eleazar 07-13-2014 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 10745352)
Unless my detctor is way off.. that's an actual woman. I mean... born as a woman.

The tranny makes a better looking woman :huh:

KcMizzou 07-13-2014 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 10745392)
He looks like Amy Winehouse's transexual brother. Jamie Winehouse.

He probably banged his twin brother Cersei Winehouse.

Dave Lane 07-13-2014 07:45 PM

Was it Alex Smith?

Eleazar 07-13-2014 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 10745390)
Yup. Like I said, I've been to queer bars in a lot of different cities. Always went with a group of chicks. It was a lot of fun actually.
I ended up in them in Germany, and Japan, but didn't know it until I got a really good look around.
It's all fun when you are with a group of girls. Totally different by yourself.
I was wearing a suit when I ordered a drink in the one in Hamburg, and a tranny came up to me, and said " I sink you vondered into the ze' wrong bah, sveethaht"

OH!! And I've been to Fantasy fest in Key west twice.

It would be nice if you could play along and get people to buy you drinks all night, but I'm guessing it wouldn't work

Buzz 07-13-2014 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by booger (Post 10745391)
I can't fathom this... I would still be using the foam brush and power washing my dick at the car wash and not telling you all about it lmao


don't forget soaking it in bleach and gasoline.

Eleazar 07-13-2014 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz (Post 10745403)
don't forget soaking it in bleach and gasoline.

I would have shot it off and then pureed the remains in a Ninja professional before feeding them to a stray cat and then giving it a bowl of antifreeze

booger 07-13-2014 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz (Post 10745403)
don't forget soaking it in bleach and gasoline.

That too!

Tribal Warfare 07-13-2014 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz (Post 10745403)
don't forget soaking it in bleach and gasoline.

and lye

beach tribe 07-13-2014 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10745401)
It would be nice if you could play along and get people to buy you drinks all night, but I'm guessing it wouldn't work

Dude, Their gaydar is honed to a level you or I will NEVER understand.
BUT, they will buy you drinks, and try anyway. They have told me turning out a straight man is their ultimate fantasy and biggest belt notch.
On a funnier note:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CyUVKS1EyEs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.