ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I fugged a tranny last night, ask me anything (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=284960)

Baby Lee 07-13-2014 05:37 PM

Oh my gawd, Chandler

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thin...l&tid=10534525

suzzer99 07-13-2014 05:39 PM

OP - please rank in terms of hotness: http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/14/showbi...html?hpt=hp_c3

beach tribe 07-13-2014 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Jones (Post 10745144)
rofl

And I would do anything for love

BUT I WON'T DO THAT

Finally figured out what he meant in that song.

gblowfish 07-13-2014 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vegas_Dave (Post 10744482)
You say you're not gay, but what straight man does this and then publicized it as well. Closet gay/bi the instant you didn't stop after you knew it was a dude... out of the closet when you hit post.

You should call Clayton...

Hell, the tranny who blew him might have been Clayton!

Baby Lee 07-13-2014 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 10745205)
And I would do anything for love

BUT I WON'T DO THAT

Finally figured out what he meant in that song.

ROFL - On Seinfeld's Comedians Getting Coffee in Cars, he interviews Howard Stern and tools him around NYC in a GTO Judge. Returning from the coffee shop, Howard looks at the car and says 'hey, I'm a Judge.'

This is about 15 minutes into the show. Jerry gives him the perfect stink eye and deadpans 'you figured that out?' It was delivered so sublimely [and yes, I'm using that word correctly here].

ROFL ROFLhttp://theoriginalwinger.com/wp-cont...-2-597x335.jpg

Baby Lee 07-13-2014 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzzer99 (Post 10745202)
OP - please rank in terms of hotness: http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/14/showbi...html?hpt=hp_c3

Well, I'm assuming since he's the only one still with a penis, I'm guessing he picks Chaz.

Tribal Warfare 07-13-2014 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10745221)
ROFL - On Seinfeld's Comedians Getting Coffee in Cars, he interviews Howard Stern and tools him around NYC in a GTO Judge. Returning from the coffee shop, Howard looks at the car and says 'hey, I'm a Judge.'

This is about 15 minutes into the show. Jerry gives him the perfect stink eye and deadpans 'you figured that out?' It was delivered so sublimely [and yes, I'm using that word correctly here].

ROFL ROFLhttp://theoriginalwinger.com/wp-cont...-2-597x335.jpg

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...Broflovski.png

Jews

Big Smoke 07-13-2014 06:01 PM

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=wwjinq&s=5

Discuss Thrower 07-13-2014 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10745221)
ROFL - On Seinfeld's Comedians Getting Coffee in Cars, he interviews Howard Stern and tools him around NYC in a GTO Judge. Returning from the coffee shop, Howard looks at the car and says 'hey, I'm a Judge.'

This is about 15 minutes into the show. Jerry gives him the perfect stink eye and deadpans 'you figured that out?' It was delivered so sublimely [and yes, I'm using that word correctly here].

ROFL ROFLhttp://theoriginalwinger.com/wp-cont...-2-597x335.jpg

Whoosh.

bevischief 07-13-2014 06:21 PM

Bend over bob come out the closet yet?

Whosurdaddy 07-13-2014 06:26 PM

A lot of overcompensating going on in here.

Buzz 07-13-2014 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Jones (Post 10745102)
one on the right in both pics (thank god not one of the others)

apparently he's some go go dancer at tranny clubs. says he lives full time as a woman but i dunno what to believe. had hair dyed red or red wig last night but can't find a pic of that and he won't send me one.

http://s24.postimg.org/a1lkr1hj9/rsz_1gallery.jpg

http://s24.postimg.org/fr1tbcnph/rsz..._1_14_1009.jpg







fuk all of you. you'd all hit it if you didn't know it was a man and at least half would hit it even after knowing. i ain't the only one




um, no, dude is a dude.

Buzz 07-13-2014 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whosurdaddy (Post 10745263)
A lot of overcompensating going on in here.

So your say'n you would?

Setsuna 07-13-2014 06:29 PM

Lmao wow. Any straight man can see that a mile away. I mean dude. Dang I'm sorry. Anyway. This is where it starts. That Doctor Who episode where Rose finds out that humans in the future screw everything and everyone. OP kicks it off.

Whosurdaddy 07-13-2014 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz (Post 10745265)
So your say'n you would?

Nah, looks too much like your mom.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.