ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

dtebbe 10-05-2012 07:47 AM

, _.o..__ / \
+********=++-'----------ATHAN IS AND RETART--
` o/

Swanman 10-05-2012 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8978378)
That may be the case but her heart is in the right place. Having the fans turn on one another will be counter-productive to this which is why I took the time to write to her and try to smooth things out.

All due respect, oh flyer of banners, but her heart is not in the right place. Look at her wall of text and how many times she uses "I". She is a "look at me, look at me" person that is self-centered to almost a psychopathic level based on what I have read from her. She could not stop talking about all the totally awesome stuff she does.

Swanman 10-05-2012 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8978537)
Btw, when was the last time this site generated a 2000 post thread that wasn't about kicking the mods in the nuts? :fire:

Kirstie Tynes or Midnight Vulture, perhaps?

Chiefnj2 10-05-2012 07:49 AM

This has turned from "the fans are angry with the Chiefs and want change" to the "fans are angry with each other." The message is getting lost.

Dayze 10-05-2012 07:51 AM

get her address and fly a banner over her house that reads "Deb Hearts Mediocrity"

Dayze 10-05-2012 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 8978571)
This has turned from "the fans are angry with the Chiefs and want change" to the "fans are angry with each other." The message is getting lost.

don't make us get a banner for you. we have plenty of cash.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-05-2012 07:55 AM

Quote:

Agreed.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-05-2012 07:59 AM

Jamaal Charles is now following us on Twitter

luv 10-05-2012 08:02 AM

Quote:

Agreed. The woman is seeking attention, and we're giving it to her. Let her rant and rave. We don't have to justify ourselves to her. I think Clay's picture from much earlier in this thread says it all: The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.

AussieChiefsFan 10-05-2012 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 8978595)

His real account?

jspchief 10-05-2012 08:06 AM

Quote:

Tell him i'll have his babies.

crazycoffey 10-05-2012 08:08 AM

Quote:

link?

also, we made truth and rumors off cnn; http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_r...-cassel-banner

kiss debb all caps' ass if a repost

SuperChief 10-05-2012 08:09 AM

Quote:

This can only mean one thing. Deb is really a Pioli minion, working feverishly to undermine the project.

AussieChiefsFan 10-05-2012 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barney Stinson (Post 8978617)
link?

kiss debb all caps' ass if a repost

twitter.com/SaveOurChiefs/followers

Doesn't look like it's JC's real account.

luv 10-05-2012 08:13 AM

Idea.

Anyone coming to the game that needs a place to tailgate can come to ours, and we'll have a banner watch party! If you want to donate, but don't have paypal or any other way of getting it to pr_capone, bring donations to the tailgate, and I'll make sure to get them to him.

In58men 10-05-2012 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 8978628)
twitter.com/SaveOurChiefs/followers

Doesn't look like it's JC's real account.

@jcharles25 is his verified account

AussieChiefsFan 10-05-2012 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8978640)

@NFLJCharles - is the account that followed

crazycoffey 10-05-2012 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8978640)

is that the name on the twitter followers? I dont twitter

crazycoffey 10-05-2012 08:22 AM

nuthooks

In58men 10-05-2012 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 8978663)
@NFLJCharles - is the account that followed

Yeah, it's not really him.

lcarus 10-05-2012 08:25 AM

Wow I hadn't seen the news clip before this morning. This is AWESOME capone! I need to get my shit together so I can chip in.

soopamanluva 10-05-2012 08:28 AM

Great job! I wonder if the nfl cameras will actually film it. I'll be looking for the banner Sunday.

Dayze 10-05-2012 08:29 AM

no way; they don't want it to effect the perception of their brand. hell, the networks wouldn't even let Thannon Tharpe say Cassel sucks on TV; and I'm sassuming that's an NFL directing to not speak negatively about the Shield, Refs, or PLayers.

IMO

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-05-2012 08:31 AM

Well shit sorry guys I thought it was his

soopamanluva 10-05-2012 08:33 AM

Atleast they're writing about it nationally. Clark has to take some notice. I haven't stayed for a whole game yet. Atleast I got the cheap season tickets... Still a waste of money.

soopamanluva 10-05-2012 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtebbe (Post 8978565)
, _.o..__ / \
+********=++-'----------ATHAN IS AND RETART--
` o/

I don't know why they keep putting him on the radio like he actually knows a damn thing. Dude is an idiot.

soopamanluva 10-05-2012 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8978636)
Idea.

Anyone coming to the game that needs a place to tailgate can come to ours, and we'll have a banner watch party! If you want to donate, but don't have paypal or any other way of getting it to pr_capone, bring donations to the tailgate, and I'll make sure to get them to him.

Where will you be? I might just drop off a donation for the cause

luv 10-05-2012 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soopamanluva (Post 8978717)
Where will you be? I might just drop off a donation for the cause

F24 in the grass median by the crosswalk. Big striped RV. You've been with Joey, right? Same place.

Bane 10-05-2012 08:44 AM

Yeah get some!!!!!

The Bad Guy 10-05-2012 08:51 AM

If Athan wants to start this war, then I'll finish it.

I know how much of a lying scumbag he is first hand. He has some ****ing nerve when he's scammed people for years with made up stories and bullshit propaganda.

Deberg_1990 10-05-2012 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 8978758)
If Athan wants to start this war, then I'll finish it.

I know how much of a lying scumbag he is first hand. He has some ****ing nerve when he's scammed people for years with made up stories and bullshit propaganda.

"The deal is done" Shanny should be in KC any minute now.

soopamanluva 10-05-2012 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8978723)
F24 in the grass median by the crosswalk. Big striped RV. You've been with Joey, right? Same place.

Actually no, I've never met you. I just like the idea of someone finally doing something to get the point across that we aren't happy.

The Bad Guy 10-05-2012 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 8978763)
"The deal is done" Shanny should be in KC any minute now.

I have a lot more than that. He used to be on staff with me at an NFL website that was ran by 2 planet members. He's a compulsive liar.

crazycoffey 10-05-2012 09:27 AM

NO MORE FAN BASHING!!! HE WAS JUST MAKING UP FACTS AND CALLING THEM OPINIONS!!!!!## /DEB ALL CAPS

Deberg_1990 10-05-2012 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 8978784)
I have a lot more than that. He used to be on staff with me at an NFL website that was ran by 2 planet members. He's a compulsive liar.

Admittedly, i dont know much about the guy other than people slam him around here alot.

Whats his credentials? He just seems like another Clayton fanboy to me, so why do people give him any sort of legitimacy?

The Franchise 10-05-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 8978920)
Admittedly, i dont know much about the guy other than people slam him around here alot.

Whats his credentials? He just seems like another Clayton fanboy to me, so why do people give him any sort of legitimacy?

He found a niche that makes him money. He can prey on the True Fans and get them to pay him for his bullshit rumors that he just makes up. He has no insight into anything.....yet he claims all of his bullshit is real.

DMAC 10-05-2012 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8978502)
LMAO

1. If Athan thinks it's a bad idea, then it's definitely the right idea.

2. Cassel and Pioli have done a shitty job. That's a fact whether you want it to be or not. pr_capone is clearly doing well at his job. I mean, just look at how well groomed he is. He has on smart glasses for crying out loud!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0...gzzvo1_500.gif

In58men 10-05-2012 10:12 AM

You guys talk way to much. Everytime I come back there's 16 new pages lol.

Who's this Deb bitch and what did she do.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-05-2012 10:18 AM

This thread is so far off topic I'm ready to unstick it. It's devolved from it's original premise. The OP is the only thing keeping it alive right now. You want to know what she did? Read the thead.

ILChief 10-05-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8978966)
This thread is so far off topic I'm ready to unstick it. It's devolved from it's original premise. The OP is the only thing keeping it alive right now. You want to know what she did? Read the thead.

I think we need a new official banner thread. All unrelated posts should be removed

Deberg_1990 10-05-2012 10:23 AM

It would be nice if CBS mentions this banner during pregame and shows a few shots of the plane flying.

The Franchise 10-05-2012 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 8978973)
I think we need a new official banner thread. All unrelated posts should be removed

This......although that would be a pain in the ass for the mods to remove all of the other posts. People just need to keep the **** on the topic.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-05-2012 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8979007)
This......although that would be a pain in the ass for the mods to remove all of the other posts. People just need to keep the **** on the topic.

Absolutely. Most people aren't going to read all 2000 someodd posts. And if they do, there is going to obviously be individuals on this site who are going to rant. I kind of started this by posting the Facebook thing. It was direct, and on point though. It devolved from there. Let's use this thread to talk about what's important.

Quarterback change immediately. Head coaching and regime change very, very, soon.

Fire Me Boy! 10-05-2012 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8979015)
Absolutely. Most people aren't going to read all 2000 someodd posts. And if they do, there is going to obviously be individuals on this site who are going to rant. I kind of started this by posting the Facebook thing. It was direct, and on point though. It devolved from there. Let's use this thread to talk about what's important.

Quarterback change immediately. Head coaching and regime change very, very, soon.

Peyton Manning.

FAX 10-05-2012 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8979015)

And blackberry cobbler. Quarterback change immediately, HC and regime change very soon, and blackberry cobbler.

Nothing else.

FAX

Fire Me Boy! 10-05-2012 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8979035)
And blackberry cobbler. Quarterback change immediately, HC and regime change very soon, and blackberry cobbler.

Nothing else.

FAX

And majuscules.

Quarterback change immediately, HC and regime change very soon, blackberry cobbler, and majuscules.

Nothing else.

FlaChief58 10-05-2012 11:08 AM

And this cup

majuscules, QB change immediately, HC and regime change very soon, blackberry cobbler and this cup.

Nothing else.

FlaChief58 10-05-2012 11:11 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rSWBuZws30g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ghak99 10-05-2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

Chief Fans Put Anger To Action – Plan To Fly “Fire Pioli Bench Cassel” Banner Over Arrowhead Stadium Sunday

Anger over Matt Cassel has reached a new level, it also includes Scott Pioli.

Scooped by Arrowhead Pride Chief fans from chiefsplanet.com have pooled their money to actually create a banner that will fly over Arrowhead Stadium this Sunday against the Baltimore Ravens.

If you thought booing Matt Cassel at the major league All-Star game was bad this takes the cake. In all my years of being a fan I’ve never seen this type of fan reaction. What makes this different than booing Matt Cassel at baseball’s All-Star break was Cassel hadn’t played yet. It was before training camp had even started.

Now five games into the regular-season fans have seen enough. On a recent ESPN poll 71 percent of voters voted that Matt Cassel should be benched. I’d call that the majority.

Pioli has chose to attach himself to Cassel. Pioli has stuck with him, said nice things about him and has believed in him. That’s all good but when the guy you’re backing doesn’t do anything to back you usually you go down with the ship.

Pioli might have real problems with this. I haven’t seen fans this angry in a long time if ever.

Whether fans agree or disagree with this move it looks like it’s going to happen. A banner will fly over Arrowhead Sunday proclaiming Pioli a dud and for Cassel to leave town.

With the Wall Street Journal releasing a story yesterday about the Kansas City metro area having the longest active postseason non-win drought with both a MLB and NFL team the heat is on.

On both the Kansas City Chiefs and the Kansas City Royals.
-Chief Concerns

http://chiefconcerns.com/?p=1434

bevischief 10-05-2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

LMAO

Fire Me Boy! 10-05-2012 11:17 AM

Here's the WSJ story: http://on.wsj.com/PbhIya

Iowanian 10-05-2012 11:25 AM

Someone might remind DEBBAH DOWNAH##!! that this same horde of barbarians started and contributed to 37forever, raised money for swimming lessons, have supported numerous other charities for over a decade as a community. She'll need a lot of friends working for a long time to achieve with her charity what this collective has accomplished.

DEBBAH!!!!###

It's not that the group of supporters for this hate the Chiefs or the players. The fact of the matter is, the opposite. We love the Chiefs. For decades most of us have breathed Chiefs. The other fact is, we're the ones who will be here long after newspaper writers who call us Classless and deranged will be gone, we'll be here when our favorite players
bail for money or winning teams. I've been on this website as an active member talking about the Chiefs for 12 years....12. It was a DECADE before this website was started 12 years ago....that the Chiefs have won a playoff game. 2-14 doesn't do it. 4-12 isn't enjoyable. 7-9 is a like herpes.

no more.

Where is Tony Gonzalez?

You think Bowe is going to sign here next year with the quarterback who wasn't good enough to play in college throwing the wobble launchers over his head? Hell no he won't.

Our loyalty is FAR superior to those of most of the players whom we have watched not win a playoff game for 2 decades.

If I had joined the military the day of the last Chiefs playoff win.....I'd be near retirement with a pension.

We have supported, cheered, tolerated and suffered with this product for a long, long time. Keep breathing in that perm chemical or whatever it is that melts your brain cells.

DEBBAH is easy to find...She'll be the one who can't tell you 10 facts about the Chiefs and thinks Matt Cassel has the best Baseball Racket in football....and stands and cheers when the OFFENSE IS ON THE FIELD DEBBAH!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEBBAH!!!!!!!!!

I'm donating $17.76 because this is a revolution against shitplay taxation without proper fan representation.

In58men 10-05-2012 11:32 AM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/06/tymu5abu.jpg

GET SOOOOME!!!!!!

crazycoffey 10-05-2012 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8979007)

they are our public servants, they took on the job knowing there would be days like this, seperate the trash mod boys! oh, and payton manning and j gruden please

ILChief 10-05-2012 11:45 AM

Or how about an official Deb/true fan bashing thread?

Dayze 10-05-2012 11:49 AM

this isn't like the Team has had records of 10-6, 11-5, etc over theh last few years with some playoff wins, and we're somehow over reacting. The "We Deserve Better' piece is exactly what it means. Chiefs as a whole have been riding the gravy train for 40+ years w/out facing any real harsh public backlash.

If they're (Chiefs and true fans) are this bent out of shape over critism of their team, then **** 'em.

It's like that bullshit after 9/11; "You're either with us, or against us" etc; or if you question the government you're not a Patriot. Critizing the team doesn't mean we're traitors

This team has sucked balls for decades, and people are really getting mad that we're flying a GD banner??

Marcellus 10-05-2012 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 8979161)
this isn't like the Team has had records of 10-6, 11-5, etc over theh last few years with some playoff wins, and we're somehow over reacting. The "We Deserve Better' piece is exactly what it means. Chiefs as a whole have been riding the gravy train for 40+ years w/out facing any real harsh public backlash.

If they're (Chiefs and true fans) are this bent out of shape over critism of their team, then **** 'em.

It's like that bullshit after 9/11; "You're either with us, or against us" etc; or if you question the government you're not a Patriot. Critizing the team doesn't mean we're traitors

This team has sucked balls for decades, and people are really getting mad that we're flying a GD banner??

Get it straight its "we deserve better?". :doh!:

That ? some people put on the end in some of the stories about this instead of the ! is exactly whats wrong with the people against this project.

The Franchise 10-05-2012 11:52 AM

True Fans deserve the shit product that is brought out every week. They're the reason why this team sucks so much. Blindly putting money into a product that doesn't give you anything in return except heartache and sadness.

pr_capone 10-05-2012 12:01 PM

Quote:

you have got to be kidding. that is ****ing AWESOME

Bob Dole 10-05-2012 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 8979042)
And majuscules.

Quarterback change immediately, HC and regime change very soon, blackberry cobbler, and majuscules.

Nothing else.

And a comfortable chair.

Quarterback change immediately, HC and regime change very soon, blackberry cobbler, majuscules, and a comfortable chair.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-05-2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8979195)
you have got to be kidding. that is ****ing AWESOME

Disappointment is about to ensue. ROFL

pr_capone 10-05-2012 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8979127)

Is that your hat or an image your foind on the net?

royr17 10-05-2012 12:08 PM

We should have payed Bernard Pollard to end Cassels career

pr_capone 10-05-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8979203)

:(

Mr. Flopnuts 10-05-2012 12:10 PM

Sorry bruh. I was just as excited as you.

Fire Me Boy! 10-05-2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by royr17 (Post 8979214)
We should have payed Bernard Pollard to end Cassels career

We still can. He's coming to town on Sunday, no?

alnorth 10-05-2012 12:12 PM

Rule #1 of twitter: If an account with a celebrity name is following you, until you check that person's web site for their twitter handle, just assume it isn't real.

FAX 10-05-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8979203)

Hey!!

I see absolutely nothing in that post dealing with quarterback change immediately, HC and regime change very soon, blackberry cobbler, majuscules, and/or a comfortable chair.

Physician, heal thyself.

FAX

In58men 10-05-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8979211)
Is that your hat or an image your foind on the net?

It's mine

DMAC 10-05-2012 12:15 PM

My gf works at a hospital and said a Buccs fan works there. She is from TB so he always talks Buccs with her (even though she knows nothing about them). He was complaining that they suck, and she said, "at least they arent as bad as the Chiefs."

So his response? "Yeah, did you hear what the fans are doing?"

HAHA

royr17 10-05-2012 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 8979224)
We still can. He's coming to town on Sunday, no?

Yes, one could only hope so. Im so sick and tired of seeing casshole out there losing the game for us. I read somewhere that he is currently on pace for a whooping 40 turnovers.

GordonGekko 10-05-2012 12:21 PM

I can honestly see how someone could be against this because of their pride and fanaticism, but defending Cassel and Pioli is just outrageous in any capacity.

gblowfish 10-05-2012 12:31 PM

I decided to kick in $10. I can skip a hot dog and coke at the game Sunday.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-05-2012 12:31 PM

So, I had an idea for a shirt...need some design work:

"Doing God's Work"

FIRE PIOLI, BENCH CASSEL

pr_capone 10-05-2012 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 8979278)
So, I had an idea for a shirt...need some design work:

"Doing God's Work"

FIRE PIOLI, BENCH CASSEL

Being in the Midwest (bible belt), I could see there being are a lot of people that could take offense to the "Doing God's Work". In fact, I even removed that off the OP because of some feedback I received.

beach tribe 10-05-2012 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 8978978)
It would be nice if CBS mentions this banner during pregame and shows a few shots of the plane flying.

They totally would unless the NFL blocks them from doing so. It's a big news story, and would be given a lot of attention unless, like I said before, they are instructed not to cover it. Or to limit how it is covered, which I think it might, because it could lead to more things like this happening around the league, which is why we may not see any changes this week because they don't want other people to think that shit like this will yield results, although it obviously would if not suppressed. I would not be surprised to see the NFL try to stop this from happening in one way or the other if they see that it will be a recurring thing. I would laugh my ass off if they tried to buy capone off. I know it's not going to happen, but it would be hilarious if it did, and capone exposes them. Hopefully capone wouldn't take the money. lmao.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-05-2012 12:45 PM

well, then never mind. :)

beach tribe 10-05-2012 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8979302)
Being in the Midwest (bible belt), I could see there being are a lot of people that could take offense to the "Doing God's Work". In fact, I even removed that off the OP because of some feedback I received.

I was wondering if you would get any flack for that. I'm a Christian and would never be offended by something like that, but there are always those who get offended by anything that even mentions something remotely related to race or religion.

Raiderhater 10-05-2012 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 8979276)
I decided to kick in $10. I can skip a hot dog and coke at the game Sunday.

You can get a hot dog and a Coke for $10 at Arrowhead? Have they dropped their prices or something?

Frosty 10-05-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 8979084)
Chief Fans Put Anger To Action – Plan To Fly “Fire Pioli Bench Cassel” Banner Over Arrowhead Stadium Sunday

Anger over Matt Cassel has reached a new level, it also includes Scott Pioli.

http://chiefconcerns.com/?p=1434

This article misses the point. It isn't that fans are so disgusted with Cassel that Pioli is getting some of the fallout. It's that Pioli has shown for four years that he doesn't know shit about picking a QB and we don't want him choosing the next one. Pioli can hit the road and take his little buddy with him. :shake: