ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Mahomes in the locker room after the afcc (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320809)

saphojunkie 01-22-2019 02:02 PM

Mahomes in the locker room after the afcc

A friend in KC texted me yesterday. He was talking with a coach who was in the locker room and said that Mahomes was very vocal in the privacy of the locker room after the game.

He was screaming that "we are not going to keep losing games like this." Apparently, even Reid had to calm him down.

Now, this is all hearsay upon hearsay, but it came from a reliable source. I think that - assuming it is true - this is absolutely part of Sutton going. Clark and Reid know that this franchise is about making the most of Mahomes' prime. While he said everything right in the press conference and microphone, it's clear Mahomes knows the defense allowing opposing QBs to score at will has been the downfall all year.

It's a tough loss, but the start of a fantastic journey. I'm more excited at the end of the year than I ever have been.

This information was relayed to me from the perspective of Mahomes was being very fiery, and very vocal, but not calling out anyone specifically. This was not in poor form, but rather a pretty exceptional display of culture change for a team accustomed to losing.

EDITED.

The Franchise 01-22-2019 02:03 PM

I hope it's ****ing true. If anyone has the right to be pissed....it's him.

Prison Bitch 01-22-2019 02:04 PM

Fat Andy owes Pat an apology for putting friendship over results and murdering his record setting season.

I really don’t care if Andy goes anyway. I’m tired of his shit. His betrayal with sutton is fireable. PATRICK M is our franchise, not Kool-ade dude. Go give Nagy a call.

Randallflagg 01-22-2019 02:04 PM

That's the trait of a true leader........good on him if he did! Long overdue!

Marcellus 01-22-2019 02:05 PM

Probably felt like he was back at TT.

Doesn't seem like him to do that but who knows. I'm fine with it if he did.

chiefforlife 01-22-2019 02:05 PM

I love it! He should be playing in the Super Bowl. He knows it and so do the Chiefs.

wazu 01-22-2019 02:06 PM

Just when I think Mahomes can’t possibly be any more awesome, this post appears.

Imon Yourside 01-22-2019 02:06 PM

I have a hard time believing that, I think a Mahomes death stare would have worked better and been more Mahomish. Be that as it may I wouldn't blame him for that.

Sassy Squatch 01-22-2019 02:08 PM

Now I'm imagining this.

https://media.giphy.com/media/DpB9NB...0yt2/giphy.gif

Mahomer 01-22-2019 02:08 PM

I like it but I hope this isn't true and it probably isn't or we'd read about it. I don't want him to feel like he runs this organization. We've seen too many times how the QB has too much power and it affects the entire team. Look at Rodgers. This would be something he would do. Meanwhile Brady just a good soldier usually and will let the powers that be call the shots. Will probably be downvoted for this but I don't care.

BossChief 01-22-2019 02:08 PM

No way. Dude never loses his composure like that

Red Dawg 01-22-2019 02:10 PM

He's right. He balls out and watches hthe lead his boys have built just go away because of shit defense. Bob was awful. He ruined this season. Never doubles anyone and never load up and take away running teams ground game. Pats and Raven should have never been allowed to just run at will.

Imon Yourside 01-22-2019 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 14064226)

LMAO

Prison Bitch 01-22-2019 02:10 PM

Patrick gets to choose the new d-cord. Fat Andy lost that right after what he did to Pat. If he complains he can hit the road.

Chiefspants 01-22-2019 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahomer (Post 14064230)
I like it but I hope this isn't true and it probably isn't or we'd read about it. I don't want him to feel like he runs this organization. We've seen too many times how the QB has too much power and it affects the entire team. Look at Rodgers. This would be something he would do. Meanwhile Brady just a good soldier usually and will let the powers that be call the shots. Will probably be downvoted for this but I don't care.

Uh, Tom and Bill had a 2 year feud because Bill wouldn't let Tom's Guru on the sideline, Tig.