ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

Phobia 10-16-2012 04:21 PM

I have a relationship with a singer/songwriter from Lee's Summit who makes his home in Nashville. He hasn't made it as a singer but he does have some stuff he's written played on the radio. He called me out of the blue today. He wants to write and record some Chiefs stuff in the next week or so.

InChiefsHeaven 10-16-2012 04:23 PM

You guys, don't throw shit on the field. We love Arrowhead, we love the Chiefs, we hate management and we're done with Cassel. Throwing shit on the field doesn't help the cause. Stay classy fellas.

chiefs1okie 10-16-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 9021261)
You guys, don't throw shit on the field. We love Arrowhead, we love the Chiefs, we hate management and we're done with Cassel. Throwing shit on the field doesn't help the cause. Stay classy fellas.

This.

pr_capone 10-16-2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

This

KCrockaholic 10-16-2012 04:38 PM

But dropping candy wrappers on a seat on the way OUT of the stadium would be hilarious. Be honest.

luv 10-16-2012 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9020553)
Start a movement for everyone to toss thier hats on the field when Cassel comes out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9020715)
When Cassel trots out onto the field, everyone could boo and throw beer bottles on the field. Then after that all clears up. start the fire Scott chants.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9020773)
Nah, hats and candy wrappers would serve just fine. Make it happen peeps.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9020822)
Or just anything in general. If they have to stop the game to clean the field a little that would make a bit of a statement.

I certainly hope you all are joking. Are you begging for negative press? Do you really want to confirm the latest media hype that we are a bunch of classless fans?

jlw62987 10-16-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9021302)
I certainly hope you all are joking. Are you begging for negative press? Do you really want to confirm the latest media hype that we are a bunch of classless fans?

After attempting to post on this website, the media may not be too far off. I can't believe the amount of hate new people receive on this website. I sure hope the national media doesn't visit here and see how fans treat their own....its pathetic. I support the banner and the black out but apparently I have to "earn" my way to post here.

luv 10-16-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jlw62987 (Post 9021468)
After attempting to post on this website, the media may not be too far off. I can't believe the amount of hate new people receive on this website. I sure hope the national media doesn't visit here and see how fans treat their own....its pathetic. I support the banner and the black out but apparently I have to "earn" my way to post here.

There's a reason why you have to "earn" the "right" to post. You have any idea how many trolls we get around here? The ones who manage to let it roll off their back and stick with doing what they can do generally turn out to be posters of some sort of value. Those who get butthurt and go away tend to be the homers anyway.

FAX 10-16-2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Yeah ... this was probably the worst possible time to join this board, Mr. jlw62987. People are very touchy. Plus, the Planet has attracted (due to the banner stuff) a large number of N00bs (sp?) who apparently checked their brain at login.

Of course, the Planet isn't like other boards. It's not all sunshine and fairy poop. This place does a lot of good, but many are beyond frustrated with the team. I'm sure you are very welcome, but If I were you, I'd take it nice and slow ... mainly because of the unusual circumstances ... and the fact that some posters here are evil bastards.

FAX

jlw62987 10-16-2012 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9021500)
There's a reason why you have to "earn" the "right" to post. You have any idea how many trolls we get around here? The ones who manage to let it roll off their back and stick with doing what they can do generally turn out to be posters of some sort of value. Those who get butthurt and go away tend to be the homers anyway.

I doubt it. Maybe they just want a place to discuss the team? We are all fans of the same team. Seems like some of you have lost sight of that.

jlw62987 10-16-2012 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9021506)
Yeah ... this was probably the worst possible time to join this board, Mr. jlw62987. People are very touchy. Plus, the Planet has attracted (due to the banner stuff) a large number of N00bs (sp?) who apparently checked their brain at login.

Of course, the Planet isn't like other boards. It's not all sunshine and fairy poop. This place does a lot of good, but many are beyond frustrated with the team. I'm sure you are very welcome, but If I were you, I'd take it nice and slow ... mainly because of the unusual circumstances ... and the fact that some posters here are evil bastards.

FAX

I get it. I have been pissed ever since being a fan of this team. I don't want all fairy poop and sunshine. I like to bash Pioli and Cassel. However, I don't piss all over other people's opinions. Only the unintelligent attack other's views and attempt to pass off their own opinion as fact.

007 10-16-2012 05:43 PM

Quote:

Pretty much everyone here had to survive a little hazing when we first joined up. That said, if people come in here with stupid homerism or trolling they will get hit harder. It is up to each new poster how they want to start things up on this site.

I have seen some posters come in here for the first time and you would have thought they had been posting for years because they start out with well thought out posts and didn't just post any random thing that came into their minds.

jlw62987 10-16-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9021528)
Pretty much everyone here had to survive a little hazing when we first joined up. That said, if people come in here with stupid homerism or trolling they will get hit harder. It is up to each new poster how they want to start things up on this site.

I have seen some posters come in here for the first time and you would have thought they had been posting for years because they start out with well thought out posts and didn't just post any random thing that came into their minds.

My first post was about Geno Smith. I don't feel he would be a good fit at QB in the NFL and was therefore called a racist and a bunch of other slurs. So yeah...

The Franchise 10-16-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jlw62987 (Post 9021550)
My first post was about Geno Smith. I don't feel he would be a good fit at QB in the NFL and was therefore called a racist and a bunch of other slurs. So yeah...

You said it was because he was black. Therefore you are a racist.

007 10-16-2012 05:56 PM

Quote:

Really?

Quote:

Hey SNR knows talent Woodchuck.

He has Terrance Copper as his little profile pic.
Quote:

Exactly. Why should they expect other Chiefs fans to help them out when they act like complete d-bags? Its pathetic. Its the freaking internet. People can post whatever they want and they act like you have to earn your way here. Its sad really. These guys probably never had any friends in real life and these little goofy message boards are the only social interaction they have. I really hope the national media doesn't make a big deal of our plight as Chiefs fans and come here and see these jerks tearing up people and telling them to kill themselves. Maybe the national media is right....Chiefs fans are just a bunch of bloodthirsty ignorant morons? Based on the responses I have received for voicing my opinion....maybe the fans on this message board. Pathetic.

And who says 'noob?' Really? lol....wow. Noob....what a funny term.
Quote:

Quote:

Woodchuck look at this pathetic loser. Almost 43,000 posts....43,000! wow....get out much? I can't even comprehend posting 43,000 times. lol I actually have a life that I enjoy. Didn't even know this cluster of a site existed until I heard about the banner. lol
Quote:

I doubt it. Maybe they just want a place to discuss the team? We are all fans of the same team. Seems like some of you have lost sight of that.
Quote:

Sure why not? Doesn't harm me any.
Quote:

I get it. I have been pissed ever since being a fan of this team. I don't want all fairy poop and sunshine. I like to bash Pioli and Cassel. However, I don't piss all over other people's opinions. Only the unintelligent attack other's views and attempt to pass off their own opinion as fact.
When you come on to the site and immediately call the posters douchebags, what do you expect?

FAX 10-16-2012 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9021556)
You said it was because he was black. Therefore you are a racist.

Actually, I think that might have been someone else.

I lost my scorecard, though, so I'm not sure.

FAX

BigMeatballDave 10-16-2012 05:59 PM

Quote:

Have you seen what RG3 is doing in DC?

Their styles are the same.

jlw62987 10-16-2012 06:10 PM

[QUOTE=Guru;9021583]Really?

Actually I deleted my first original posts and those posts were in response to those saying I didn't like Geno cuz I was racist. I never said I didn't like him because he was black but that's what everyone assumes if you aren't sold on a black QB.

The ironic thing about "noobs" being treated like crap is that many of us probably financially supported the banner. Wonder if we will support it any more?

DJ's left nut 10-16-2012 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9021587)
Actually, I think that might have been someone else.

I lost my scorecard, though, so I'm not sure.

FAX

Yeah, that was kushed god.

And remarkably enough, that isn't even the dumbest thing that ****wit has said upon his arrival.

I figured the law of averages would give us more than 1 or 2 decent new guys through this. I guess my read on humanity is totally off.

BigRedChief 10-16-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 9021214)
Throwing bottles/cans would just solidify the opinions of the mainstream that we are boorish rednecks. Stay on the high road. We are winning this, you guys.

Throwing bottles/cans, are we that stupid? GEEEZZ :facepalm:

ghak99 10-16-2012 06:24 PM

Quote:

:shake:

This place has united like I've never seen it, so if you think it's crazy now you should probably go ahead and leave. There are plenty of chiefs forums where people who get their little red panties in a bunch at the slightest breeze are accepted with hugs and limp wristed cyber handshakes.

CP isn't for everyone. This n00b hopes the influx of supern00bs doesn't ruin the only ****ing Chiefs board I like.

Incredible Edibles 10-16-2012 06:28 PM

Stay focused on the objective guys. Put your petty differences aside. This is us vs Pioli. Not us vs eachother. Stay strong my brothers and sisters! :)

FAX 10-16-2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9021621)
Throwing bottles/cans, are we that stupid? GEEEZZ :facepalm:

ROFL

You begin to understand how it was back in the West when a bunch of guys got liquored up at the saloon and talked themselves into storming the jail and lynching an innocent man.

We need somebody with a shotgun at the jail-house door.

FAX

1ChiefsDan 10-16-2012 06:47 PM

Quote:

x1000000000000000000000000000

1ChiefsDan 10-16-2012 06:57 PM

[QUOTE=jlw62987;9021608]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9021583)
Really?

Actually I deleted my first original posts and those posts were in response to those saying I didn't like Geno cuz I was racist. I never said I didn't like him because he was black but that's what everyone assumes if you aren't sold on a black QB.

The ironic thing about "noobs" being treated like crap is that many of us probably financially supported the banner. Wonder if we will support it any more?

Dude, relax. I came on here all blustery and pissed some people off my very first day. Who cares? Just post. There are a lot of good people here and there are a lot of assholes. Just like real life.

007 10-16-2012 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denverdanchiefsfan (Post 9021738)
Dude, relax. I came on here all blustery and pissed some people off my very first day. Who cares? Just post. There are a lot of good people here and there are a lot of assholes. Just like real life.

For the record, he wasn't quoting me.

Johnny Vegas 10-16-2012 07:35 PM

so I was looking on Jamaal Charles FB page and is that run by him? Because he just posted "scott pioli yay or nay" that would be epic if it was him but I doubt it because it says he's from AR.

NJChiefsFan 10-16-2012 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jlw62987 (Post 9021608)
Really?

Plenty of n00bs don't get treated like crap. You just have to have a brain and know what fights to pick. Its not rocket science.

Anybody that believed in the idea of the banner isn't going to give up on the cause due to an issue on a message board. The board isn't going to change, you can keep running into a wall, change, or leave.

Easy 6 10-16-2012 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9020840)

Fine by me, he's been getting used like a five buck prostitute.

A minor injury is just what he needs right now to rest... let draughn, grey & that turd hillis haul this junk around for a while... wasting Charles this year like some Earl Campbell is all-galaxy stupid.

Incredible Edibles 10-16-2012 08:58 PM

Perhaps the old "there is no I in TEAM" saying, can be changed to specifically state the case for Jamaal Charles. I mean, he pretty much IS the team. Poor guy. I hope they dont do him in.

luv 10-16-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jlw62987 (Post 9021510)

I have?

Phobia 10-17-2012 12:05 AM

Quote:

Just hang in there. N00bs catch a little grief. It's part hazing and part checking you to see if you're too thin-skinned to hang here. If you're too thin-skinned there are plenty of other places to talk Chiefs. This place is a little edgy and that's kinda the way we like it. It's not hate, it's training - for lack of a better descriptor.

SPchief 10-17-2012 01:57 AM

Heh, Nice 25k post

007 10-17-2012 02:09 AM

I'm really tired of this LLLLL thing as well. I'm with pr on this one.

AussieChiefsFan 10-17-2012 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9023331)
I'm really tired of this LLLLL thing as well. I'm with pr on this one.

I agree. Its getting a bit old. Maybe only for the day after a loss....

Phobia 10-17-2012 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9023334)
I agree. Its getting a bit old. Maybe only for the day after a loss....

That's a pretty nice suggestion. I'm all about compromise. I'll get back to this tomorrow.

AussieChiefsFan 10-17-2012 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9023351)
That's a pretty nice suggestion. I'm all about compromise. I'll get back to this tomorrow.

:thumb:

007 10-17-2012 03:36 AM

Have there been any further discussions about the parking lot sit-in?

bevischief 10-17-2012 06:01 AM

Can't tell too many posts deleted.

InChiefsHeaven 10-17-2012 06:53 AM

Wow! Never seen anything like that before! Phobia went all scorched earth and stuff!

jlw62987 10-17-2012 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 9023467)
Wow! Never seen anything like that before! Phobia went all scorched earth and stuff!

Why are so many posts being deleted?

InChiefsHeaven 10-17-2012 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jlw62987 (Post 9023483)
Why are so many posts being deleted?

His stated reason is that he felt the comments were better left to private messages. He's a mod, so he makes that call. I've just never seen so many in a row before.

bevischief 10-17-2012 07:24 AM

NFL Chiefs Fans ‏@NFL_ChiefsFans

5 least favorite teams in the NFL: Chiefs, Buccaneers, Jaguars, Bills, and Bengals. RepoMansfacts...... oJ0OqTTO http://bit.ly/UOPvQf

AussieChiefsFan 10-17-2012 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9023518)

5 least favorite teams in the NFL: Chiefs, Buccaneers, Jaguars, Bills, and Bengals. RepoMansfacts...... oJ0OqTTO http://bit.ly/UOPvQf

Wtf

raiderhater79 10-17-2012 08:36 AM

"If Cassel starts we RIOT"

Phobia 10-17-2012 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 9023490)
His stated reason is that he felt the comments were better left to private messages. He's a mod, so he makes that call. I've just never seen so many in a row before.

Most of them were between PR and I. You don't see that many in a row because we usually just wipe them completely.

Hammock Parties 10-17-2012 09:49 AM

PAINT IT BLACK

http://i.imgur.com/0tClz.jpg

AndChiefs 10-17-2012 10:07 AM

Quote:

That doesn't even make any sense. Why would anyone hate the Bills? Jaguars?

pr_capone 10-17-2012 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9023954)

Should have left the middle in blaring yellow. No one sits there anyway.

Hammock Parties 10-17-2012 10:13 AM

They sat there that day.

Sofa King 10-17-2012 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raiderhater79 (Post 9023659)
"If Cassel starts we RIOT"

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XncuY4wLaA8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CASSEL STARTS WE RIOT, RIOT, CASSEL STARTS WE RIOT!!

FAX 10-17-2012 11:07 AM

ROFL

What the heck is Mr. Phobia doing?

I leave you guys alone for half a day and look what happens.

FAX

teedubya 10-17-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

That's a spam link.

bevischief 10-17-2012 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9024378)
That's a spam link.

On twitter this morning. I don't click any links like that at work.

Incredible Edibles 10-17-2012 11:59 AM

Pioli did a Q&A with the star. Check it out. Hilarious.

raiderhater79 10-17-2012 12:05 PM

CASSEL STARTS WE RIOT, RIOT, CASSEL STARTS WE RIOT!![/QUOTE]

Great song and the fans should riot if Cassel starts

Fire Me Boy! 10-17-2012 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incredible Edibles (Post 9024413)
Pioli did a Q&A with the star. Check it out. Hilarious.

Link?

1ChiefsDan 10-17-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9024478)
Link?

http://videos.kansascity.com/vmix_ho...086071&f=mokas

Incredible Edibles 10-17-2012 02:18 PM

Thanks for linking that for me.

Not allowed to link yet >.<

007 10-17-2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denverdanchiefsfan (Post 9024537)

hell, that was the only interview that was worth a shit today. Pioli came across very uncomfortable.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-17-2012 03:31 PM

gents, I don't think he comes out on the media circuit without our collective efforts

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-17-2012 03:31 PM

These interviews are not the Patriot way

bevischief 10-17-2012 03:42 PM

Not this many that's for sure.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-17-2012 03:46 PM

**** the Chiefs

ChiefsCountry 10-17-2012 04:03 PM

New Banner:

We said Cassel not Bowe. Fire Pioli. #SaveOurChiefs

pr_capone 10-17-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9025601)
New Banner:

LMAO

Incredible Edibles 10-17-2012 04:23 PM

Quote:

New Banner:

Did I miss something?

Hammock Parties 10-17-2012 04:25 PM

@bobfescoe

Tomorrow @saveourchiefs will be on the show at 830 am on 610 Sports Radio.

In58men 10-17-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

New Banner:

ROFL

FAX 10-17-2012 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 9025423)
gents, I don't think he comes out on the media circuit without our collective efforts

Probably not, Mr. Marty Mac Ver 2.0.

You're doing great.

Now is the time to keep your cool as events unfold in your favor. Remember, the wise man never pees uphill in a wind storm unless there is no blackberry cobbler in the pantry.

FAX

bowener 10-17-2012 04:46 PM

Bowe, Plz stay and catch TDs from Geno in 13 35 Characters. Wordy?

ILChief 10-17-2012 04:49 PM

Keep Bowe, trade Pioli #saveourchiefs

bevischief 10-17-2012 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9025725)
@bobfescoe

Tomorrow @saveourchiefs will be on the show at 830 am on 610 Sports Radio.

Sweet.

007 10-17-2012 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 9025810)
Bowe, Plz stay and catch TDs from Geno in 13 35 Characters. Wordy?

You do realize that Pioli is going to view the top pick in the draft as a multiple draft pick gold mine.

Fire Me Boy! 10-17-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9025796)

You're doing great.

Now is the time to keep your cool as events unfold in your favor. Remember, the wise man never pees uphill in a wind storm unless there is no blackberry cobbler in the pantry.

FAX

Goddammit Mr. FAX. We talked about this. Blackberry cobbler and majuscules... MAJUSCULES!!!

Dayze 10-17-2012 06:12 PM

somone should pin Fescoe's dumbass to the wall. he was the biggest Cassel homer until a week ago.

the rest of us realized it 1.5-2 years ago.

007 10-17-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9026158)
somone should pin Fescoe's dumbass to the wall. he was the biggest Cassel homer until a week ago.

the rest of us realized it 1.5-2 years ago.

some of us knew the day he was traded for.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-17-2012 06:20 PM

Funny. I always say its never smart to piss into the wind. It feels good at first until you realize your pants are wet.

And I hate wearing pants.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9025796)

You're doing great.

FAX

Dayze 10-17-2012 06:21 PM

yep; i was on the Cassel sucks during his 'Pro Bowl" season.

FAX 10-17-2012 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 9026193)
Funny. I always say its never smart to piss into the wind. It feels good at first until you realize your pants are wet.

And I hate wearing pants.

There is nothing more exhilarating than the feeling of running naked through the forest in the springtime. That is true.

FAX