ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Raiders game = BIGGEST game of the year (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267514)

Bacillus Anthracis 12-12-2012 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9194804)
Raiders have NINE DAYS to prepare.

If they lose to a Bowe-less Brady Quinn led Chiefs team, Dennis Allen deserves death by genital mutilation Shaun Smith style.

Bullshit. It'll be the one thing the stiff will have gotten right this year. We have no worries about losing our last two. Carolina and San Diego will take care of us just fine.

Right now you guys and the Jags are our biggest threat for the #1 pick.

But as it bizarre as it is, you guys suck even worse than we do. And this is a Raider team that's as bad as the team that went 2-14 a few years back. Utterly incompetent.

What'll also suck is that the Dennis Allen supporters will point to this game as a sign that he's improving if we win. Oh the motherf'ing humanity. Allen can't even win a race to the bottom.

Sorter 12-12-2012 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacillus Anthracis (Post 9202142)
Bullshit. It'll be the one thing the stiff will have gotten right this year. We have no worries about losing our last two. Carolina and San Diego will take care of us just fine.

Right now you guys and the Jags are our biggest threat for the #1 pick.

But as it bizarre as it is, you guys suck even worse than we do. And this is a Raider team that's as bad as the team that went 2-14 a few years back. Utterly incompetent.

What'll also suck is that the Dennis Allen supporters will point to this game as a sign that he's improving if we win. Oh the motherf'ing humanity. Allen can't even win a race to the bottom.

http://s7.tinypic.com/vndphz.jpg

Bacillus Anthracis 12-12-2012 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 9198960)
Wow, this rivalry really went down the toilet.

It's still a rivalry. It's just that now it's become a Bizarro world rivalry where losing to one of your most hated rivals is good.

From dictionary.com

pa·thet·ic
[puh-thet-ik]

adjective

1. causing or evoking pity, sympathetic sadness, sorrow, etc.; pitiful; pitiable: a pathetic letter; a pathetic sight.

2. affecting or moving the feelings.

3. pertaining to or caused by the feelings.

4. miserably or contemptibly inadequate

May the most pathetic team lose.

htismaqe 12-12-2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacillus Anthracis (Post 9202163)
It's still a rivalry. It's just that now it's become a Bizarro world rivalry where losing to one of your most hated rivals is good.

From dictionary.com

pa·thet·ic
[puh-thet-ik]

adjective

1. causing or evoking pity, sympathetic sadness, sorrow, etc.; pitiful; pitiable: a pathetic letter; a pathetic sight.

2. affecting or moving the feelings.

3. pertaining to or caused by the feelings.

4. miserably or contemptibly inadequate

May the most pathetic team lose.

I don't care how much red you have under your name, that is rep-worthy.

:D

MahiMike 12-12-2012 11:06 AM

This thread is a keeper. 2 sets of fans cheering/pleading for their teams to lose. Getting the #1 pick is like winning the Super Bowl for shitty teams...lol

1ChiefsDan 12-12-2012 12:11 PM

While I am hoping we lose, I just wanted to say **** the raiders. I still hate them.

Ugly Duck 12-12-2012 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denverdanchiefsfan (Post 9202491)
While I am hoping we lose, I just wanted to say **** the raiders. I still hate them.

Agree. Its important to note that hatred will not be diminished by one little Bizzarro-world game.

I'll root for KC to win out, but that don't make me hate them less. Buncha fuggin' winners.....

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-12-2012 02:03 PM

5 Over/Under- receptions by a Chiefs WR.

durtyrute 12-12-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9200220)

I have more of a problem with the fact that he threw it there than I do with the fact that it was high. If it would have been on point, it would have been picked.

Bacillus Anthracis 12-12-2012 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9199393)
Intentionally tanking the last few games should be a fineable offense. Acceptable fines include forfiture of your first round pick this year.

Bah. It's called pragmatism. What does a win this Sunday or in any other game left in this season get KC or the Raiders? Wins only hurt both teams at this point.

I don't know what draft strategy you guys have been talking about but most Raiders fans (myself included) want as high of a draft position as possible; not because we want a certain player but because we want the team to trade down and get multiple picks. That's because we need help at every goddamn position on the team, especially defense. IOW, it's about the future now because the present doesn't mean jackshit.

So you go ahead and root for your team to f**k itself with a win. I'll be rooting for them to do the same.