ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I have a date. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=164919)

Sure-Oz 06-22-2007 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
You ask more questions than my dad!

Soemthing to do with computers and consulting.

What kind of car does he drive?

bogie 06-22-2007 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Just the weekend. We haven't made any plans beyond lunch, just in case things don't go well.

I hope he turns out to be a great guy and you have a great time with him.

bogie 06-22-2007 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv

I care for you.

bogie 06-22-2007 07:20 PM

Has he ever been married?

Bugeater 06-22-2007 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv

How old his he? What are his hobbies? Is he a Chiefs fan?

bogie 06-22-2007 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Carlson the Bugeater

See. I'm not the only one that cares.

JBucc 06-22-2007 07:23 PM

Make sure to fill out your next of kin thing so we'll know who to contact when you disappear.

Joie 06-22-2007 07:24 PM

Good luck, luv. Lunch is a good date idea. There's no pressure.

luv 06-22-2007 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Carlson the Bugeater

He's 32. He's divorced. He has two kids, 7 and 3, that live with their mom in South Dakota. He likes to cook and woodwork. He's not really a big sports fan in general.

Bugeater 06-22-2007 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bogie
See. I'm not the only one that cares.

I'm just being nosey.

tmax63 06-22-2007 07:26 PM

As my daddy used to say "be good, good at it or name it after me". I met the lady that I've been with for the last 10+ years thru the want ads but I'll reiterate be cautious and safe.

Mr. Kotter 06-22-2007 07:26 PM

I don't want to sound like an old fogey, or your dad, but....just be careful.

Remember, no matter how nice guys are, no matter how sincere we may appear, and no matter how much you think you know us....you have to always be aware of our motives.

If he's willing to spend time, effort, and patience, getting to know you. If he's open, and honest (...not hiding behind being "shy" or "wanting to move on from that part" of their life....or if things just generally seem to be, ambiguous)...and he seems genuinely interested in you and your life, then...well...it's probably worth the "risk."

Otherwise, you and I know he's looking for one thing. There's an old saying you've probably heard, that is really true about nearly every man I've ever known--including myself BTW. "If you are getting the milk for free, why buy the cow?"

:)

P.S. -- the tie in to Moooo is completely conincidental, though it is pretty funny...heh. :p

luv 06-22-2007 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
I don't want to sound like an old fogey, or your dad, but....just be careful.

Remember, no matter how nice guys are, no matter how sincere we may appear, and no matter how much you think you know us....you have to always be aware of our motives.

If he's willing to spend time, effort, and patience, getting to know you. If he's open, and honest (...not hiding behind being "shy" or "wanting to move on from that part" of their life....or if things just generally seem to be, ambiguous)...and seems genuinely interested in you and your life, then...well...it's probably worth the "risk."

Otherwise, you and I know he's looking for one thing. There's an old saying you've probably heard, that is really true about nearly every man I've ever known--including myself BTW. "If you are getting the milk for free, why buy the cow."

:)

P.S. -- the tie in to Moooo is completely conincidental, though it is pretty funny...heh. :p

Very good. LOL

There will be no milking this weekend.

Joie 06-22-2007 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
He's 32. He's divorced. He has two kids, 7 and 3, that live with their mom in South Dakota. He likes to cook and woodwork. He's not really a big sports fan in general.

You can fix that. Is he cute?

Mr. Kotter 06-22-2007 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
... He's not really a big sports fan in general.

He's GD gay then. :shake:

Forget him, now....and save yourself the heartache of losing him to a man. :p