ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Rasslin is CHA CHA LA..LA,LA,LA,LA,LA (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171830)

keg in kc 01-04-2008 11:11 PM

It's some good TV watching this week's impact with the script in hand.

Ultra Peanut 01-05-2008 12:11 AM

I... I couldn't do it. I avoided even recording that shit this week.

On the other hand, Colin Olsen was on ECW again! Awesome!

keg in kc 01-05-2008 12:21 AM

I've made it through hour 1. I'm about to plunge headlong into hour 2.

As is always the case with TNA, most of the wrestling is good. And they need to drop all the fucking wretched angles.

Hey, at least the MMG are Tag Title no 1 contenders now. Until Sunday probably, when they'll doubtless be somehow humiliated by the Fat Dudleys and Johnny Devine.

Ultra Peanut 01-05-2008 12:24 AM

The wrestling's good, but the matches are either four minutes long or hacked to bits by commercials (not to mention the unbearably bad commentary), so I never actually enjoy watching them. TNA's just... pathetic.

****ing pathetic.

keg in kc 01-05-2008 12:37 AM

The commentary may be the worst ever.

It's almost enough to make me like Michael Cole.

Almost.

OmahaChief 01-05-2008 08:27 AM

I actually prefer TNA at this point. I got tired of the WWE and every match ending with a DQ. Too many big ego so no one really ever wins or losses cleanly anymore. I was a WCW man for the longest time and when they went away I stopped watching for a few years. I think the pure wrestling is much better in TNA but the mic work is generally better in WWE. I also like the angles a bit better in TNA. The whole Vince's bastard son thing was one of the dumbest story lines ever, combined with their reerun story line and that is what WWE has come to.

Ultra Peanut 01-05-2008 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OmahaChief
I actually prefer TNA at this point.

Well, that's kind of strange, b-

Quote:

Originally Posted by OmahaChief
I got tired of... every match ending with a DQ.

WHAT THE FUCK

Ultra Peanut 01-07-2008 08:18 PM

IT WAS CHARLIE HAAS ALL ALONG!!!!

I want the perfect Quinceañera. :sulk:

Coach 01-07-2008 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut
Well, that's kind of strange, b-

WHAT THE FUCK

Careful. Skipping through the filter could be pushing it.

jlscorpio 01-07-2008 08:26 PM

I think TNA has better young wrestlers. How old is Samoa Joe?

Ultra Peanut 01-07-2008 09:23 PM

Santino is my favorite part of Raw.

unothadeal 01-07-2008 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut
Santino is my favorite part of Raw.

You'a smell'a like'a spinach'a

Ultra Peanut 01-10-2008 05:00 AM

Colin Olsen is my favorite part of ECW.

keg in kc 01-10-2008 07:00 AM

TNA ruined Samoa Joe. He went from being an unbeatable force to Kurt Angle ending his streak in a meaningless match to a whiny "babyface" that the fans hate so much that they cheer "thank you Tomko" when he loses a tag team match against heels where his partner leaves him to fight 1 on 2.

Apparently the only good feud they've had going, Gail Kim versus Kong, ends tonight with Kong getting the belt finally. They'll ruin Kong the same way they ruined Joe, just give them time.

And AJ Styles? Christ. He's gone from being "Phenominal" to being a running gag. Best guy in the whole company turned into a joke heel.

Everything and everybody in that company is the same. Every "contender" for the belt, just a guy. No stars. Nobody dominant. Every tag team, a couple of guys who can't get along.

It's a joke.

TNA is so bad it's unwatchable now.

Thank god for ROH, that's all I have to say.

Ultra Peanut 01-10-2008 07:07 AM

Samoa "Big, fat, stupid, dumb dummy dumb face" Joe. It's amazing how horribly they handled Joe-Angle and, over time, reduced both of them to utter insignificance.

I actually enjoy AJ's reeruned manchild character, but in true TNA fashion, they've taken that and ruined the world title picture with it. God forbid they just have ONE ****ING WORLD TITLE MATCH THAT ENDS DECISIVELY. EVER.