ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Pube on top of top of the urinal (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=321215)

CrazyPhuD 02-08-2019 07:21 PM

You don't know people who pick their teeth at the urinal?

God of Thunder 02-08-2019 07:22 PM

It's not that hard to imagine. Dude's hold their dicks while they pee. Then if they have pubes (I shave that shit), it likely gets stuck on a ring or finger - adn then when they go to flush, it falls off.

KCUnited 02-08-2019 07:27 PM

Yeah, the most disturbing thing I've seen in a work bathroom were toenail clippings on the floor. Like, did you bring a clipper to work and clip them while taking a shit, or did they get so long they just broke off in your sock while walking to the bathroom and you just dumped them? Either way you're barefoot in a work bathroom.

scho63 02-08-2019 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 14098247)
Yeah, the most disturbing thing I've seen in a work bathroom were toenail clippings on the floor. Like, did you bring a clipper to work and clip them while taking a shit, or did they get so long they just broke off in your sock while walking to the bathroom and you just dumped them? Either way you're barefoot in a work bathroom.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tgHMclroRDc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bdj23 02-08-2019 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by God of Thunder (Post 14098242)
It's not that hard to imagine. Dude's hold their dicks while they pee. Then if they have pubes (I shave that shit), it likely gets stuck on a ring or finger - adn then when they go to flush, it falls off.

I haven't had frankenpubes since I was in high school. Sexually active people at least trim it

Pablo 02-09-2019 01:23 AM

Best thread I've read in a while. Great job.

eDave 02-09-2019 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 14098196)
Wow such a great thread. This is the type of shit the mods wanna see. Keep up the thread starting priviliges

Some people are more equal than others.

BDj23 is a made man here.

T-post Tom 02-09-2019 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 14098239)
This is what COMPLETELY separates men and women. Women DO NOT do this vile shit men do under any circumstance.

We are still ****ing cavemen deep down inside.

Woman are so different and they will NEVER be the same.

Not true. Have seen some vile stuff in women's public bathroom. You don't want to know...

Chief Pagan 02-09-2019 01:54 AM

Some of you guys need to chill and have a beer or two. Or maybe 5 or 6, and then you won't be wondering why there's piss on the floor.

kjwood75nro 02-09-2019 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 14098239)
This is what COMPLETELY separates men and women. Women DO NOT do this vile shit men do under any circumstance.

We are still ****ing cavemen deep down inside.

Woman are so different and they will NEVER be the same.

Not ****ing true.

Cleaning the men's room has the usual issues...piss on the seats, pubes on the rim, shit-stained bowls and the very occasional ****ery...

But never have I cleaned the men's restroom and legitimately thought about calling the police, unlike the crime scene that the women's bathroom has been on multiple occasions.

Men may be cavemen, but imagine women in those times without makeup, feminine hygiene products, or modern toiletries.

Comparatively, men are gods.

2112 02-09-2019 07:22 AM

What about fecal freckles from a bowel movement explosion backsplash on the bottom of the seat lid when you flip it up to take a leak? ****ing disgusting

Flying High D 02-09-2019 08:02 AM

One very late night I was driving to Houston, TX. I stopped off the Interstate at a truck stop in Conroe, TX. I want to a stall. The only way to explain it is if someone backed a Brahma bull into the stall that hadn’t gone big in about a week and let it relive itself. It was the most human shit I had ever seen, it started where the toilet joins the wall. Probably about 6” depth there. Continued down cascading both sides encircling the toilet and continuing to spread. All the same Mississippi mud pie consistency. Not to be confused with shit lasagna in the portajohns in Iraq.
I have also seen shit splattered where it went between the seat and the toilet and made it to the floor. At the same organization it was not unusual to see the Kaw kaw so thick on the back of the toilet bowl that it would break off like glaciers.

threebag 02-09-2019 08:10 AM

They are female hairs... AKA floss after eating a fur burger

stevieray 02-09-2019 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Pagan (Post 14098576)
Some of you guys need to chill and have a beer or two. Or maybe 5 or 6, and then you won't be wondering why there's piss on the floor.

Ya, I'll remember that the next time I see it in a gas station at 0600 hours.

....thanks.

Randallflagg 02-09-2019 01:31 PM

Pube Fairy? :shrug: