ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=165020)

ClevelandChief 06-26-2007 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd
Thieves are scum, lower than whale shit on the ocean floor.

Most whale shit actually never reaches the ocean floor.

Simply Red 06-26-2007 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOCOChief
Excuse me , who am I?

Well I'm not:
A thief
A liar
lazy
and why the fugg do you have a problem with me, unless your defending a thief?

Your can go fugg yourself too.

Perhaps I was a bit harsh.

Okay. Come here gimme huggy. Okay. GoChiefs was CLEARLY being sarcastic. Everybody knows that the Threadstarter is a dumbass. You are over-reacting to GoChiefs post.

ChiefaRoo 06-26-2007 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Kings
I would never steal an $800 laptop, but $800k to suck a dingdong... is that $800k tax free?

I think you may be missing the point. :)

FAX 06-26-2007 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOCOChief
Excuse me , who am I?

Well I'm not:
A thief
A liar
lazy
and why the fugg do you have a problem with me, unless your defending a thief?

Your can go fugg yourself too.

I think that what Mr. Simply Red was trying to say is that Mr. GoChiefs wasn't serious in his post (at least I don't think he was). Rather, he was trying to make a joke vis a vis a sardonic statement.

Unfortunately, you may not have recognized it as such, Mr. LOCOChief. And, as a result, everything's all fugged up now.

FAX

Hammock Parties 06-26-2007 01:15 PM

Someday I'd like to rob LOCOChief blind. The computer, his best silver, his coffee pot, hell maybe I'll drive away in that sweet car of his.

FAX 06-26-2007 01:16 PM

Mr. LOCOChief has a car?

Shotgun!!

FAX

Simply Red 06-26-2007 01:18 PM

hOLLY cRAP THAT WAS FUNNY!

Reerun_KC 06-26-2007 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fightclub1983
So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. ROFL

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.

may your vigina be infested with a million sand flees!

FAX 06-26-2007 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC
may your vigina be infested with a million sand flees!

What do you have against sand fleas, Mr. Reerun_KC?

FAX

Stewie 06-26-2007 02:06 PM

fightclub. You're obviously proud of the fact you can't make it in this world on your own. Time to move back home with mommy.

Donger 06-26-2007 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
What do you have against sand fleas, Mr. Reerun_KC?

FAX

He said 'flees' not 'fleas.' And, where else should sand flee other than a vaginga?

Baby Lee 06-26-2007 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
A whole lotta fuggin' goin on.

FAX

Of, course. The last week of June is the time for the traditional convocation of Fugawees.

Baby Lee 06-26-2007 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
vaginga?

Now that's a scary spice.

Simplex3 06-26-2007 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverChief
According to SDPD they don't have a complaint listed for the address but the victim may have used his home address so...either this douche is lying or this victim didn't report or used a different addy than the restaurant

Can we still have him arrested and roughed up a bit? You know, accidentally hit his head on the roof of the car when he's getting in, but him in a cell with Bubba, stuff like that?

Simply Red 06-26-2007 03:03 PM

"How to win friends and influence people."

By: fightclub1983