ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

pr_capone 10-02-2012 08:21 PM

Hey... KSN News channel 3 will be at my house tomorrow at 2pm. The guy sounded disappointed when he asked if I had a bunch of chiefs gear and I told him I only own 2 jerseys.

Dammit man... I spend all my gear money on traveling to go see this damn circus act.

NJChiefsFan 10-02-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8971866)
updated OP with new total

I will be able to throw some in for step 2. Do we know whether we are leaning towards billboard, banner, or both? Guess it depends on the results of this Sunday.

Kyle DeLexus 10-02-2012 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 8971853)
Hey Teedub did you say Fox 4 was going to interview PR? I just got a tweet from a reporter saying that this is a great story and will be passed along to the producers.

Yeah I thought something was going to run tonight so I'm recording the news. Let me know if it's not running tonight so I can just delete it.

Raiderhater 10-02-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 8971774)
Well we will have to disagree here (a rare event!).. I just think the banner's return on investment will be so low that the money would be better spent on other avenues. If you keep changing things up, the media keeps reporting on it. "OH look, those banner guys are now doing a billboard!" "oh look those crazy billboard guys are having a {insert crazy event} to protest"

I just don't see as much coverage for "oh look, the banner is back again for the 4th week..."

We are expecting to different reactions from the people/media obviously. In my mind everyone expects this to be a one time show. When it keeps happening people are going say "these guys are serious". Combine that with other avenues of getting the message across and you potentially have more than just a little national interest.

Of course all of this comes down to people continuing to donate during a very tough economy.... so I do understand where you are coming from. It very well may not be feasible to pull off both at the same time. Just my worthless 2 cents on the matter. :)

Hammock Parties 10-02-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMAC (Post 8970095)
Watch us beat the Ravens. LMAO

There is no way this team is beating the Ravens.

None.

They might grab their balls and compete for a half but the Ravens have an elite passing attack to go with their nasty ass D now.

This might be the best team we play all year. Ray Lewis won't let that team lose to a dogshit club like the Chiefs.

Also, B-More is #3 in YPC allowed. LOL

GO KASL IT'S ALL ON YOU BUD

Raiderhater 10-02-2012 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 8971841)
Exactly! Each week of inaction should prompt further more extreme measures.

Escalation dominance works. (a little cold war theory for Raidehader to get behind! :D)

Hah hah. I pretty much said it but for a quick clarification: I am all for escalation. I just think the continuation of the banner being flown is a form of said escalation given that no one expects to happen more than once.

Bewbies 10-02-2012 08:29 PM

If you're going to run a banner more than once it should change the message a little bit. The same one over and over would lose effectiveness BIG TIME.

BigMeatballDave 10-02-2012 08:29 PM

Heh...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...qb-immediately

doomy3 10-02-2012 08:30 PM

I have a 50 spot coming your way.

Hammock Parties 10-02-2012 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YourMom (Post 8970491)
Please shoot and post a video of this all over the ****ing internet. Awesome.

Yeah, I would be forever in debt of anyone who shot an HD video of this.

I would definitely put it in the video I'm planning to edit together, which will chronicle 4 years of fail.

Titty Meat 10-02-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8971870)
Hey... KSN News channel 3 will be at my house tomorrow at 2pm. The guy sounded disappointed when he asked if I had a bunch of chiefs gear and I told him I only own 2 jerseys.

Dammit man... I spend all my gear money on traveling to go see this damn circus act.

Make sure your house is clean

ghak99 10-02-2012 08:34 PM

I feel a second banner flight has substantial value and would show we're serious. One hit wonders are too quickly forgotten. The majority of the press will happen in the days following the game giving the fans enough knowledge to be looking for it, and talking about it, prior to flying it the second time around. Ideally this would maximize exposure. If they happen to bench Cassel at the half and we cut it off to "We deserve better - Fire Pioli" the next week, it will make a pretty bold statement.

I would not see a point in a third flight but, as AustinChief mentioned, at that point it needs to change to another avenue of exposure to give the media the opportunity to mention the ChiefsPlanet goons have called an Omaha and are now running a billboard straight up Pioli's ass.

pr_capone 10-02-2012 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 8971903)
Make sure your house is clean

It is a good thing that I keep my meth lab in the trunk of my Camaro that is sitting on bricks back behind my double wide.

Raiderhater 10-02-2012 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 8971889)
If you're going to run a banner more than once it should change the message a little bit. The same one over and over would lose effectiveness BIG TIME.

Possibly. Depends on wether or not the first one has any effect, and to what extent. If none, I might suggest changing "We Deserve Better" to "We Pay For Better" and then leave the rest the same.

Raiderhater 10-02-2012 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 8971906)
I feel a second banner flight has substantial value and would show we're serious. One hit wonders are too quickly forgotten. The majority of the press will happen in the days following the game giving the fans enough knowledge to be looking for it, and talking about it, prior to flying it the second time around. Ideally this would maximize exposure. If they happen to bench Cassel at the half and we cut it off to "We deserve better - Fire Pioli" the next week, it will make a pretty bold statement.

I would not see a point in a third flight but, as AustinChief mentioned, at that point it needs to change to another avenue of exposure to give the media the opportunity to mention the ChiefsPlanet goons have called an Omaha and are now running a billboard straight up Pioli's ass.

I have no idea who this cat is but, I like the way he thinks. :D

Simply Red 10-02-2012 08:38 PM

I hope Cassel 'plays mad' just like LJ - only catches a Ray Lewis clothesline.

bowener 10-02-2012 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8971879)
There is no way this team is beating the Ravens.

None.

They might grab their balls and compete for a half but the Ravens have an elite passing attack to go with their nasty ass D now.

This might be the best team we play all year. Ray Lewis won't let that team lose to a dogshit club like the Chiefs.

Also, B-More is #3 in YPC allowed. LOL

GO KASL IT'S ALL ON YOU BUD

I have both Bolden and T. Smith on my fantasy team. Hopefully they score 50+ for me a 2nd week in a row. If any of you have Pitta, he will probably have a career day against Berry... if he plays like last week.

Hammock Parties 10-02-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

A full, incredibly thorough explanation of the case against Cassel (complete w/ statistics) can be found in The Declaration of Independence, MO. The People v Matthew Gus Brennan Cassel
LOL.

Who ****ing posted this to Reddit?

I love you guys. GIVE ME A GREAT BIG HUG AND KISS!

Fish 10-02-2012 08:45 PM

Office workers! Who else wants to volunteer?

Grab a stack of (preferably) red or yellow Post-It notes from the cabinet.

Write, or use a customizable stamp or print, on each Post-It, the mission statement and/or saveourchiefs website(If the website owners would like the address included of course). Keep the stack intact for easy transport.

Post said notes at various locations at or around Arrowhead. Being very careful not to violate any obvious laws or Chiefs rules or regulations. Which should probably be checked beforehand just in case.

Considerate enough not to amass trash. Visible enough to convey the message to a large audience in a creative way.

:arrow:

Coach 10-02-2012 08:45 PM

You could always do something like print out hard evidence propaganda leaflets and leave them on their wipers. Psychological warfare.

FAX 10-02-2012 08:47 PM

A second/follow-up banner flight is a good idea. So far as the message is concerned, you want to keep it consistent, but freshen it up a tad.

At that point, I am in total agreement with those who advocate escalation. Star ads, billboards, candy wrapper protests, brown bag day at Arrowhead ... all good ideas.

ˇViva la Revolución!

FAX

Raiderhater 10-02-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Fish (Post 8971945)

Write, or use a customizable stamp or print, on each Post-It, the mission statement and/or saveourchiefs website(If the website owners would like the address included of course). Keep the stack intact for easy transport.

Post said notes at various locations at or around Arrowhead. Being very careful not to violate any obvious laws or Chiefs rules or regulations. Which should probably be checked beforehand just in case.

Considerate enough not to amass trash. Visible enough to convey the message to a large audience in a creative way.

Just tag everyone's windshield with them. Arrowhead violations no longer a factor.

ghak99 10-02-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8971870)

If you expect me to continue picturing you as Chipper when reading your posts, I'm going to need you to at least dress in Atlanta Braves gear.

Fish 10-02-2012 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 8971953)
Just tag everyone's windshield with them. Arrowhead violations no longer a factor.

No, I really don't think we should be anything close to agressive or annoying with it. Post at random intriguing locations. But don't violate anybody with them.

Raiderhater 10-02-2012 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Fish (Post 8971960)
No, I really don't think we should be anything close to agressive or annoying with it. Post at random intriguing locations. But don't violate anybody with them.

Posting them inside Arrowhead is not aggressive?

bowener 10-02-2012 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Fish (Post 8971945)

You should go buy a few hundred sticker sheets or whatever they are called (the one that people use to preprint their addresses on to stick on envelopes), type out the website, then stick them all over arrowhead. Just saves you a lot of time.

edit:

Capone, when you get ready for the 2nd banner, can you post your ideas as a poll and let us vote on the best idea?

Fish 10-02-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 8971973)
Posting them inside Arrowhead is not aggressive?

I never said to post them inside Arrowhead.

teedubya 10-02-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 8971853)
Hey Teedub did you say Fox 4 was going to interview PR? I just got a tweet from a reporter saying that this is a great story and will be passed along to the producers.

I'm not sure the timing, actually. They had a 15 minute call with me last night... I gave them PR's number... and they called him. From there, I'm not sure.

Hammock Parties 10-02-2012 09:14 PM

Alright, so Capone is interviewing with the local news and has asked me to compile a few failstats for him...I already have a few things in mind: Pioli era vs playoff teams, blowouts, draft failures, etc...any more ideas?

Raiderhater 10-02-2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Fish (Post 8972021)
I never said to post them inside Arrowhead.

Technically no, you did not. But "at Arrowhead" is kind of left up to interpretation. Whatever, my mistake. Still on the property, still aggressive.

Dylan 10-02-2012 09:30 PM

Traditionally, the best possible way of communicating with national media outlets such as the Associated Press is through the airline company.

Most news releases are the media’s contact information. Has this been discussed?

This is the perfect "human interest" story.

Good Luck!

Chief Roundup 10-02-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8971186)
Uh...

Code:

DATE        OPP        RESULT        CMP        ATT        YDS        CMP%        AVG        LNG        TD        INT        QBR        RAT        ATT        YDS        AVG        LNG        TD
Sun 9/27 @BAL  L 3-34        6        8        34        75.0        4.25        12        0        1        1.8        42.7        2        9        4.5        7        0

Mon 11/16 vs BAL L 0-16 13        31        99        41.9        3.19        30        0        2        2.0        23.5        2        1        0.5        2        0

I didn't say Quinn was good just that he might have an advantage over Cassel because of experience.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 8971220)
That would imply RAC would know them very well and have a great plan in place as well.

Expecting that to happen?

No not really. Just saying they should.

Chief Roundup 10-02-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8972032)
Alright, so Capone is interviewing with the local news and has asked me to compile a few failstats for him...I already have a few things in mind: Pioli era vs playoff teams, blowouts, draft failures, etc...any more ideas?

Just start picking the worst from your Declaration. It is all very daming to Cassel's performance.

pr_capone 10-02-2012 09:43 PM

Ok... I have updated the OP with PAID markers on everyone I could find a name on. There are a few donations that I still don't know where they came from so I will update when I hear back from them.

Also, checking my email.... Sam Mellinger wants to have a chat with me.

I never dreamed I would become a media darling over this. LOL

pr_capone 10-02-2012 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 8971984)
Capone, when you get ready for the 2nd banner, can you post your ideas as a poll and let us vote on the best idea?

It is a toss up. If the guy has to create a banner, the price goes up because he has to make a whole new banner. Do we save a bit of dough or do we create a new message?

I'm willing to hear out ideas.

TRR 10-02-2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8972100)
It is a toss up. If the guy has to create a banner, the price goes up because he has to make a whole new banner. Do we save a bit of dough or do we create a new message?

Rep coming your way of the positive kind. Please post pictures of this if you/someone can grab some at the game. Hope this becomes a big story, and creates some positive shock waves.

DaFace 10-02-2012 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8972100)

I'd say just play it by ear. You never know what will happen Sunday that might change your thinking entirely.

EPodolak 10-02-2012 09:54 PM

Can't wait to see this banner flying up on Youtube next week.

(I''ll pitch in on the unmanned drone if this plan requires further escalation.)

hometeam 10-02-2012 09:55 PM

I'm certain there will be pics of this. I would think that some of the local media would send an intern down with a camera for a blurb on the sports news as well. Any video of upcoming interviews or of the banner should make way into this thread~

Hammock Parties 10-02-2012 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8972085)

You are my darling. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/cloud9.gif

Iowanian 10-02-2012 09:56 PM

Tell the media that you want Clark Hunt to see our disappointment so much, that you're going to fly the banner at a soccer game so he'll see it.

Get a 2nd copy and put it near the entrances for his tailgate appearances......

prc....I know you know it, but calm, cool, collected and well informed will be your best message. good luck.

pr_capone 10-02-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 8972125)
Tell the media that you want Clark Hunt to see our disappointment so much, that you're going to fly the banner at a soccer game so he'll see it.

Get a 2nd copy and put it near the entrances for his tailgate appearances.......

LMAO

Iowanian 10-02-2012 10:01 PM

You want to make a splash.....Let's compile a list of world events and inventions since the last Chiefs playoff win.

BossChief 10-02-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 8972125)

Get a 2nd copy and put it near the entrances for his tailgate appearances......

prc....I know you know it, but calm, cool, collected and well informed will be your best message. good luck.

Hahaha

CaliforniaChief 10-02-2012 10:13 PM

Fly it around Downtown Dallas...you'll probably have a better chance of reaching Clark.

EPodolak 10-02-2012 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 8972132)
You want to make a splash.....Let's compile a list of world events and inventions since the last Chiefs playoff win.

Years since a championship appearance seems to me a more appropriate timeline. The air force was flying missions over Cambodia and Arrowhead was still just a blueprint last time that happened.

Iowanian 10-02-2012 10:13 PM

Prepare a list of Chiefs quarterbacks since the last playoff win.......

the Talking Can 10-02-2012 10:17 PM

Quote:

Ok... I have updated the OP with PAID markers on everyone I could find a name on. There are a few donations that I still don't know where they came from so I will update when I hear back from them.

i paid $20

Monty 10-02-2012 10:20 PM

Payment made.

teedubya 10-02-2012 10:24 PM

The last playoff victory for the Chiefs... Only 21% of US families even had one PC in Jan 1994.

http://www.census.gov/prod/2005pubs/p23-208.pdf

Hammock Parties 10-02-2012 10:26 PM

Ok guys, the banner is ready. LET'S DO THIS.

http://i.imgur.com/3EsXn.jpg

teedubya 10-02-2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 8972152)

These are all potential infographics....If we made hilarious infographics of Chiefs Fail, that shit would get shared on Facebook and twitter...

Chiefs Fail Meme pictures... they should be shared on Save Our Chiefs social properties...

All of these Pioli Hunt images, need to be shared. They need SaveOurChiefs.com on the bottom of each image... and people will share that shit.

BigRedChief 10-02-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 8972184)
These are all potential infographics....If we made hilarious infographics of Chiefs Fail, that shit would get shared on Facebook and twitter...

Chiefs Fail Meme pictures... they should be shared on Save Our Chiefs social properties...

All of these Pioli Hunt images, need to be shared. They need SaveOurChiefs.com on the bottom of each image... and people will share that shit.

Listen to this man.

FAX 10-02-2012 10:33 PM

I am so proud of you guys. It's like watching Beethoven and Mozart and Bach and Haydn and Tchaikovsky rehearsing in a garage prior to their first concert.

It's Homeric.

FAX

-King- 10-02-2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 8972069)
I didn't say Quinn was good just that he might have an advantage over Cassel because of experience.

No not really. Just saying they should.

:spock: Experience in what? Cassel has been in the league longer and has started a shit ton more games.

-King- 10-02-2012 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 8972152)

LMAO That actually wouldn't be a bad idea. With the round drafted next to their names.

NJChiefsFan 10-02-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 8972132)

I enjoy doing this from time to time. Well, I guess I don't enjoy it. At the time of their last win, nobody outside the Yankees minor league system knew who Derek Jeter was. The X-Files just came on the air and Cheers was just going off the air the year before.

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 8972177)
The last playoff victory for the Chiefs... Only 21% of US families even had one PC in Jan 1994.

http://www.census.gov/prod/2005pubs/p23-208.pdf

Thats a great one.

teedubya 10-02-2012 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8972188)
Listen to this man.

I need you as my agent, dude. LOL.

Actually, we should probably create a thread in Pictures for ideas... and have GoChiefs create a .psd that we could base the images off of. They could be posted there... and Marty or any of the admins on the SaveOurChiefs FB page can upload them.

But, one thing I know, is that posts on FB that have an image with it... gets more interaction. Text plus an image. Video Link plus an image screencap... if you post your content as images... you get like 25-40% more likes and comments. People are lazy and hate reading. But they like cute or funny pictures.

As long as each image has a watermark... We want to generate Funny CP images to share on social media... that all chiefs fans will pick up on.... we will grow the audience and maybe create a Facebook Event to promote the Blackout protest or whatever we decide to do.

kcgizmo 10-02-2012 10:50 PM

Maybe we need to get all of the fans that live in Dallas together and do a little picketing at Clarks house. Anyone have an address. Nothing like having a picket sign with SaveourCheifs on it in front of the owners home or at the very lease in front of the security gates where he is living.

teedubya 10-02-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8972195)
I am so proud of you guys. It's like watching Beethoven and Mozart and Bach and Haydn and Tchaikovsky rehearsing in a garage prior to their first concert.

It's Homeric.

FAX

Dude, you left out Pachelbel. I was totally wanting the role of Pachelbel.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JdxkVQy7QLM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hammock Parties 10-02-2012 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcgizmo (Post 8972230)
Maybe we need to get all of the fans that live in Dallas together and do a little picketing at Clarks house. Anyone have an address. Nothing like having a picket sign with SaveourCheifs on it in front of the owners home or at the very lease in front of the security gates where he is living.

I think that's taking it too far.

Give Clark a chance to fire Pioli.

A Salt Weapon 10-02-2012 11:13 PM

Any chance of wearing a cassel jersey during the interview?

Maybe even have the back say Casshole, and halfway through find a reason to show the back of the jersey.
Posted via Mobile Device

pr_capone 10-02-2012 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon (Post 8972273)
Any chance of wearing a cassel jersey during the interview?

Maybe even have the back say Casshole, and halfway through find a reason to show the back of the jersey.
Posted via Mobile Device

Nope. I wouldn't waste my money on his jersey. If I did, I'm pretty sure it would spontaneously combust and I would die a horrific death.

kcgizmo 10-02-2012 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8972270)
I think that's taking it too far.

Give Clark a chance to fire Pioli.

Ok we will keep it in our back pocket

A Salt Weapon 10-02-2012 11:31 PM

One idea I really like is changing the banner each week. If casshole gets benched this week, can we remove the bench cassel part and still get the discounted rate for the next game?
Posted via Mobile Device

KCFalcon59 10-02-2012 11:38 PM

Sent you $25.00. Haven't had time until now to contribute. Awesome work!

Munson 10-03-2012 12:14 AM

Quote:

You will be the face of our revolution! :rockon:

Hammock Parties 10-03-2012 12:16 AM

PR_Capone is Pioli's reckoning!

MMXcalibur 10-03-2012 12:23 AM

Just put the $20 in my PayPal account this morning. Slowly (but surely), you'll get my kindling to add on to this bonfire. Good work everyone!

Boise_Chief 10-03-2012 12:24 AM

Finally sent, forgot my paypal password.

pr_capone 10-03-2012 12:39 AM

Just sent off this ridiculously verbose email to Jim Rome.

The Monday following the Chiefs blowout by division rival San Diego Charger, I posted a thread on a Chiefs message board (link at bottom of email). I had priced the cost of flying a banner before the Ravens @ Chiefs over Arrowhead and found it to be relatively inexpensive. The company who is flying the banner is the same one who flew the banner over the MLB All-Star game calling for David Glass to sell the Royals. They are also the same company who flew in Arkansas calling for Houston Nutt to be fired. The guy I spoke with is also a Chiefs fan and was so in favor of our sign that he gave us a hefty discount to help our cause.

In about 48 hours we raised $1200, from about 70 different contributors, which is more than enough to fly the banner which likely means we will be taking further steps to continue voicing our displeasure over the state of this team. Simply put, Matt Cassel does not have what it takes to be a starting NFL QB. Many of his throws are erratic, they are either high or behind the receiver… and on occasion they are both. He makes poor decisions which cause his offensive line to look far worse that what they really are. He is quick to find the check down and often throws the ball well short of the 1st down marker and prays that his receiver can somehow find a way to get the 1st down. To paraphrase Dennis Green, he is who we thought he was. A QB that had not started a meaningful game since his last HS start until he was forced to fill in for Brady when Bernard Pollard, in an odd coincidence a KC Chief at the time, went low and broke Tom Brady for a season. He is an 8 year NFL veteran who carries himself on the field the way you would expect a rookie to do so.

As for Pioli, the GM of the Chiefs. The only players on the current Chiefs roster worth a damn are ones left over from the Carl Peterson era, save for Berry (S) and Houston (LB). His first round picks though not quite busts have not, for the most part, lived up to their draft position. In fact… our defense, powered by an all 1st round pick D-Line, has allowed the second most points in the NFL. A whopping 34 points per game. Hell, we have yet to hold the lead at any point during any of our first 4 games. His devotion to his hand-picked QB is mind boggling. Yes, there were rumors that the Chiefs went after Manning in the offseason but what does it say about the state of the team and the people who manage it when one of the best QBs to have ever played the game would not even take his phone call?

Arrowhead stadium was once lauded as the loudest stadium in the NFL. We have been reduced to half empty stands, early exits, and a crowd with the cheering power of the parents section in a pee-wee football game. No more. We the fans will use that voice that made offenses false start, opposing QBs call time outs because they could not communicate, and caused Ryan Leaf to have an epic meltdown. We will use this voice to say that we are sick and tired of being taken for granted. We are tired of seeing other teams claim the trophy that bears our founder’s name.

Hear us Rome… help us send a message to the ownership, the front office, and the fan base. We deserve better.

Sincerely,

A 20 year fan of this team and current (for the past 2 seasons… will he make it to 3?) season ticket holder who makes an 8 hour drive round trip to home games along with 70 equally pissed off Chiefs fans.

Link to thread where the movement began:
http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510

-edit proof read and found my mistake. Not Jim Mora but Dennis Green. Caught it before I sent it.

|Zach| 10-03-2012 12:43 AM

http://i.imgur.com/hT6tx.gif

Hammock Parties 10-03-2012 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8972403)
Just sent off this ridiculously verbose email to Jim Rome.

http://i.imgur.com/vsfOi.gif

pr_capone 10-03-2012 12:54 AM

Just sent the same email to bob lutz who is THE sports guy at the Wichita Eagle.

pr_capone 10-03-2012 12:55 AM

Now sent to Mike and Mike in the Morning.

pr_capone 10-03-2012 12:58 AM

Sent to Dan Patrick.

Hammock Parties 10-03-2012 12:59 AM

These guys are gonna be surprised to learn the Chiefs have fans.

Munson 10-03-2012 01:15 AM

This should be interesting. I can't wait to see how much (if any) national publicity this gets.

KCrockaholic 10-03-2012 01:17 AM

Send it to everybody you can think of.

No harm in that.

Munson 10-03-2012 01:18 AM

Don't forget to send it to Whitlock.