ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Movies and TV Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor, and Heath Evans accused of sexual harrassment (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=312268)

farmerchief 12-12-2017 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ping2000 (Post 13278010)
Public service announcement: Do not take pictures of your dick. Do not send anyone pictures of your dick. No one wants pictures of your dick.

Id probably have to send a picture of someone elses dick to get any affirmative action!!

Hammock Parties 12-12-2017 06:58 AM

Really?

These guys sacrificed their careers for her?

I mean she isn't unattractive...but there have to be dozens of better looking women at that studio alone.

alpha_omega 12-12-2017 07:05 AM

Kudos to her for helping us get rid of Evans, that guy is awful on TV.

sully1983 12-12-2017 08:43 AM

just waiting for Screamin A Smith to get the axe some day .

Buehler445 12-12-2017 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13278038)
Really?

These guys sacrificed their careers for her?

I mean she isn't unattractive...but there have to be dozens of better looking women at that studio alone.

That gal in the picture is the one they were trying to bone?

She must **** like absolute fox. There is no other explanation.

Al Bundy 12-12-2017 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 13278149)
That gal in the picture is the one they were trying to bone?

She must **** like absolute fox. There is no other explanation.

Do I sense a Russian accent there?

siberian khatru 12-12-2017 09:05 AM

Jami Cantor: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Quote:

Cantor alleges that Faulk, the former running back for the St. Louis Rams, asked her “deeply personal and invasive questions” about her sex life on numerous occasions. She claims that Faulk asked her what her favorite sex position was, whether she was into oral sex and if she dated black men. She also accused Faulk in the lawsuit of fondling her breasts and groping her butt.

“Instead of saying good morning, Mr. Faulk greeted (Cantor) by fondling her breasts and groping her behind,” the lasuire said. “As time went on, Mr. Faulk became more aggressive, such as inviting (Cantor) to his hotel room, stroking and pulling out his genitals in front of her, pointing to his crotch and asking Plaintiff, ‘when are you gonna get on this already?'” the lawsuit said. “He also pinned (Cantor) against a wall, demanding oral sex while he pulled his pants down.”
Quote:

She said in her lawsuit that Evans made several comments to her, including him saying that he “needed to get in (Cantor) deep and hard.”
Quote:

She said that Davis said various other sexually-explicit comments, including things like: “I want you so bad,” “my cock is so hard because of you right now” and “you look like you would be an animal in the sheets.”

“I can’t handle your (butt), it is so luscious,” Cantor claimed that a text message sent to her from Davis said.

Cantor said that on at least one occasion, Davis said that he wanted to “choke” her from behind until she “begged him to stop.”
Quote:

McNabb, who most notably played quarterback for the Philadelphia Eagles, is accused in the suit of texting her explicit comments. Those include him allegedly asking her if she “was a squirter” and asking her to “CUM to dinner with him,” among other things.
Quote:

Sapp, who played for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and was fired from the network for soliciting a prostitute in 2015, is accused of coming into the bathroom as Cantor was preparing a wardrobe and urinating in front of her despite her telling him to get out. According to the lawsuit, Sapp replied to Cantor: “Sorry mama, but your office shouldn’t be our shitter.”

Hammock Parties 12-12-2017 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13277824)
Personally, I would never send such a picture. It would serve no purpose other than to frighten the woman.

Send a picture? I can't even take one. My unit won't fit in the lens on most smartphones.

Al Bundy 12-12-2017 09:09 AM

McNabb, who most notably played quarterback for the Philadelphia Eagles, is accused in the suit of texting her explicit comments. Those include him allegedly asking her if she “was a squirter” and asking her to “CUM to dinner with him,” among other things.

Good gravy.

Al Bundy 12-12-2017 09:10 AM

Sapp, who played for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and was fired from the network for soliciting a prostitute in 2015, is accused of coming into the bathroom as Cantor was preparing a wardrobe and urinating in front of her despite her telling him to get out. According to the lawsuit, Sapp replied to Cantor: “Sorry mama, but your office shouldn’t be our shitter.”
He isn't wrong.

ChiliConCarnage 12-12-2017 09:12 AM

Who would have put odds on the Sapp offense being the most reasonable? :)

lawrenceRaider 12-12-2017 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13277824)
Hammock Parties has always maintained that Geno Smith was built like an equine. No?

Personally, I would never send such a picture. It would serve no purpose other than to make the woman laugh hysterically.

FYP dude.

Buehler445 12-12-2017 09:14 AM

ROFL

I had better game than that in the 6th grade.

Frazod 12-12-2017 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 13278036)
:hmmm:

Yeah, nothing says Gotta Have It like gaunt with short blonde hair and a Skeletor smile. :spock:

And what the hell is she wearing in the picture? Looks like overalls with a strap undone under a blazer.

CoMoChief 12-12-2017 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage (Post 13278173)
Who would have put odds on the Sapp offense being the most reasonable? :)

ROFL no shit