ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Movies and TV Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor, and Heath Evans accused of sexual harrassment (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=312268)

Titty Meat 12-11-2017 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 13277858)
Mecca used to go around bragging about his thick but not long schlong. Ah those good old days.

I once ran into in him on an NFL chat on AIM, and he said nobody here liked him, and that's why he began to only show up occasionally.

My only issue with him was sometimes he typed like a valley girl.

KCrockaholic 12-11-2017 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 13277871)
My only issue with him was sometimes he typed like a valley girl.

My only problem with him is he wasn't nearly as good of a scout as he thought he was. "Brian Okrapo". "Tamba Hali would never work in a 3-4".

I'm sorry, I shouldn't be making fun of him unless he's here.

Buehler445 12-12-2017 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 13277773)
I would hope neither one. Warner has a lovely wife, and Eisen has built his entire name off NFLN.

When everyone is accused at the same time, I smell a money grab from some bitch who's pissed at the company itself.

Especially ex employee.

An ex Target employee murdered and lived in my grandmothers home for days in Kansas City after shooting in the mall as well that same day. Remember the ward parkway mall shooting? He was angry that he was fired and he took it out on my older grandmother a decade ago. People do psychotic shit.

Holy shit. Are you serious? That’s terrible. That’s got to be a bitch to deal with.

KCrockaholic 12-12-2017 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 13277892)
Holy shit. Are you serious? That’s terrible. That’s got to be a bitch to deal with.

If you're referring to the story about my Gma, yes. And it was insane to have to go to the house after everything happened and still see blood stains and that smell everywhere. The authorities left it to my family to clean up the mess in that house. It was disgusting. It's more of my grandfather that I felt horrible for. He's a great man and never deserved to have to go through that.

The entire scene at the house was disturbing. You could see where she was killed in the kitchen as well as where he liked to hang out and smoke and drink his beers he left behind after he'd broken in and stayed for 3 days.

Buehler445 12-12-2017 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 13277897)
If you're referring to the story about my Gma, yes. And it was insane to have to go to the house after everything happened and still see blood stains and that smell everywhere. The authorities left it to my family to clean up the mess in that house. It was disgusting. It's more of my grandfather that I felt horrible for. He's a great man and never deserved to have to go through that.

The entire scene at the house was disturbing. You could see where she was killed in the kitchen as well as where he liked to hang out and smoke and drink his beers he left behind after he'd broken in and stayed for 3 days.

Goddamn. That’s terrible. Where was your grandpa when all this happened?

KCrockaholic 12-12-2017 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 13277903)
Goddamn. That’s terrible. Where was your grandpa when all this happened?

Living separated. She lived alone, and the man who did this was her next door neighbor and he knew that fact before he did everything. He was shot to death by police I believe. It's been a while, but if you google "kansas city mall shooting 2007" then you can read any details about his incident at the mall. I just so happen to know the full backstory which wasn't really reported very well by news outlets.

TimBone 12-12-2017 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 13277814)
Geno Smith did it and I have a bigger dick than him. Same for Brett Favre.

Yet Teddy Bridgewater has never been caught sending a dick pic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 13277832)
Geno? No, his ChocoPenii is nothing to be overly proud of.

But Teddy... Now that's a dragon.

How do you even know this about Bridgewater? [emoji23][emoji23]

RobBlake 12-12-2017 03:02 AM

Who wants to put money she was game to flirt with prestigious men and then had a moral dilemma and decided it wasn’t right? Anyone who has been with a woman’s nd is a decent guy understands the rollercoaster.. and that person loves you

RINGLEADER 12-12-2017 03:51 AM

Not commenting on whether her story is true or not but she seems to have been the focal point for damn near everyone working at the place. Kind of kooky that so many men would think the same woman wants to see their junk...

ping2000 12-12-2017 04:33 AM

Public service announcement: Do not take pictures of your dick. Do not send anyone pictures of your dick. No one wants pictures of your dick.

Marcellus 12-12-2017 04:43 AM

Sure does seem like everyone had her cell phone number. I guess you never know when you might have a wardrobe emergency.

Gravedigger 12-12-2017 05:18 AM

If these guys were innocent they would've come out and defended their name. If I was accused of this stuff and fired/sued because of it I would fight the hell out of it.

loochy 12-12-2017 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 13278015)
If these guys were innocent they would've come out and defended their name. If I was accused of this stuff and fired/sued because of it I would fight the hell out of it.

Like Zeke Elliott? Everyone thinks he's guilty anyway.

loochy 12-12-2017 06:00 AM

This just in:

Everyone in the world accused of harassment

HemiEd 12-12-2017 06:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13278011)
Sure does seem like everyone had her cell phone number. I guess you never know when you might have a wardrobe emergency.

:hmmm: