ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Movies and TV Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor, and Heath Evans accused of sexual harrassment (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=312268)

Bwana 12-12-2017 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13279472)
Lonewolf Ed, if there was a more genuine nice guy here than him, I've no idea who it would be

He used to get the shittiest little messages from sapho, for the most inoffensive Ed type posts you can imagine

I usually just cheered him up by pointing out exactly who was being that way toward him... 'Its just some freak putting on his lipstick, lol... **** him lol'

Really?

vailpass 12-12-2017 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 13279576)
You and I agree on this, and **** Sapho for that.

**** him hard. I had no idea.

stevieray 12-12-2017 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13279472)
Lonewolf Ed, if there was a more genuine nice guy here than him, I've no idea who it would be

He used to get the shittiest little messages from sapho, for the most inoffensive Ed type posts you can imagine

I usually just cheered him up by pointing out exactly who was being that way toward him... 'Its just some freak putting on his lipstick, lol... **** him lol'

That's messed up.

DaneMcCloud 12-12-2017 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 13279367)
Why is he a piece of shit for not immediately believing in the accusations? I wouldn't be surprised if some of those guys did make sexual references towards her, but I also wouldn't be surprised if she egged it on and pretended to enjoy it.

Yeah, sure.

I’m sure that every woman would enjoy a guy whipping out his cock and jerking off on a woman that’s trapped in a hallway or corner.

KChiefs1 12-12-2017 10:18 PM

Donovan McNabb likes squirters. Who knew?

DaneMcCloud 12-12-2017 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 13279932)
Donovan McNabb likes squirters. Who knew?

Jami Cantor

KChiefs1 12-12-2017 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ping2000 (Post 13278010)
Public service announcement: Do not take pictures of your dick. Do not send anyone pictures of your dick. No one wants pictures of your dick.

Even if they ask for one?

KChiefs1 12-12-2017 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 13278227)

Her ass must be amazing.

KChiefs1 12-12-2017 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 13279132)
if she still has the texts or the pictures, she wins.

They'd be worth millions.

DaneMcCloud 12-12-2017 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 13279952)
Her ass must be amazing.

She worked at the NFL Network from 2005 to 2016 so it's silly to assume that all of this happened just recently.

I'm sure she looked different at age 41 than at age 51.

Chiefshrink 12-12-2017 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13277699)
At some point I wonder when allegations are going to become weaponized. Want someone's job? Just accuse them.

I'm not saying this isn't a legitimate complaint, and it wouldn't be shocking at all if a bunch of football players become uncivilized in a group, but I do worry about weaponizing this phenomenon.

This weaponizing has been going on for some time now. But now the cultural environment is absolutely RIPE for revenge/$$ whether allegations are true or not. All a woman has to do is open her mouth(and we are not talking fellatio here:D) and she is automatically given a platform that automatically and publicly slants in her favor due to the sexual saturated aggressive deviancy of our society especially among many men. Especially among men in high profile positions who fall prey to their own inflated ego that "the rules don't apply to them because of who they supposedly are and their so called status and power will squelch out anyone who does not conform".:rolleyes:

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".

And the woman gets to determine the definition of their scorn whether true or not.

Be very wise my brothers !!!!

DaneMcCloud 12-12-2017 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 13279999)
This weaponizing has been going on for some time now. But now the cultural environment is absolutely RIPE for revenge/$$ whether allegations are true or not. All a woman has to do is open her mouth(and we are not talking fellatio here:D) and she is automatically given a platform that automatically and publicly slants in her favor due to the sexual saturated aggressive deviancy of our society especially among many men. Especially among men in high profile positions who fall prey to their own inflated ego that "the rules don't apply to them because of who they supposedly are and their so called status and power will squelch out anyone who does not conform".:rolleyes:

Complete and utter horseshit, as usual from the resident

https://cdn.dribbble.com/users/60988...8921/quack.png

Chiefshrink 12-12-2017 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 13279481)
I have some less than flattering text conversations with coworkers in my past...all of which were mutual. Some of these women have since come into money/power. Do I have a card to play here?

Just kidding. But seriously.

Rule No.1 Never get involved with someone who has far less than you whether it be $$, status, family etc......because now they have all the leverage IF they decide they have been scorned by you and want what you have that you refuse to give them.

So yes you have the leverage Strongside BUT the tables have turned in our society because now it is a woman's world in our culture today, good luck with that.:D

Chiefshrink 12-12-2017 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 13280008)
Complete and utter horseshit, as usual from the resident

You just continue to tell on yourself in so many ways. You are such an attention whore.:rolleyes:

But hey, thanks for reading and your substantive rebuttal.:thumb:

DaneMcCloud 12-12-2017 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 13280024)
You just continue to tell on yourself in so many ways. You are such an attention whore.:rolleyes:

But hey, thanks for reading and your substantive rebuttal.:thumb:

You’re a butt****ing moron.

In nearly EVERYONE of these harassment cases, the accused has copped to the allegations almost immediately.

Your stupid ****ing ass, that has ZERO experience in the real world, believes that major corporations are suspending or firing extremely high profile employees on the basis of an allegation by a woman or women with zero credibility when in fact, they’ve been investigated thoroughly.

Again, you’re a butt****ing moron.