ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The Ringer: Chiefs Have #1 Receiving Corps (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=324619)

Skyy God 08-23-2019 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 14405994)
I think 49ers have the one of the best offenses too. Grapes doesn’t look good, so WRs could struggle.

Deebo Samuel
Jalen Hurd
George Kittle
Marquise Goodwin
Dante Pettis
Jordan Matthews

Also, Kendrick Bourne has been playing at a high level. Sleeper.

That is Kittle and JAG city.

Ringer has them 28th.

MMXcalibur 08-23-2019 12:46 PM

Remember when we went the longest time without having a wide receiver catch a touchdown pass?

The best of times.

Pasta Little Brioni 08-23-2019 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 14405994)
I think 49ers have the one of the best offenses too. Grapes doesn’t look good, so WRs could struggle.

Deebo Samuel
Jalen Hurd
George Kittle
Marquise Goodwin
Dante Pettis
Jordan Matthews

Also, Kendrick Bourne has been playing at a high level. Sleeper.

Dogshit other than kittle

Hog's Gone Fishin 08-23-2019 01:08 PM

Don't overlook Oakland

suzzer99 08-23-2019 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMXcalibur (Post 14406095)
Remember when we went the longest time without having a wide receiver catch a touchdown pass?

The best of times.

It's the exact opposite of what's happened to the Royals bullpen.

suzzer99 08-23-2019 01:14 PM

According to the RGR guys - DAT is going to replace Robinson.

They had given up on their quest to cut DRob until DAT gave them new hope.

sedated 08-23-2019 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 14405989)
Read this and then realize the media just can't help themselves in how they SHAPE a story, not report it. The media is so full of shit and self importance.

According to this article, there was only TWO choices; arrested or suspended, never found innocent.

second-rounder Mecole Hardman, the speedster drafted to fill Hill’s role when the Chiefs were unsure whether Hill would be arrested or suspended as a result of a child abuse investigation into injuries sustained by his 4-year-old son. (The league ultimately decided not to punish Hill.)

You have become the biggest bitch over the smallest issues on CP. Congrats. Aren't you boycotting baseball because they put protective nets in front of the fans?

I'm surprised you didn't start the thread about "Chiefs" not being on the little piece of plastic on their helmets.

big nasty kcnut 08-23-2019 02:14 PM

I am aroused.

scho63 08-23-2019 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerok (Post 14406027)
Remember when we went a whole year without a WR touchdown? Glad that nightmare is over.

:LOL:

I was just thinking about that the other day and it's almost an IMPOSSIBILITY to achieve yet the our Chiefs did.

In 16 games not even one pass to a WR had a lucky break where a defender fell down and we scored on it. Just incredible.......

notorious 08-23-2019 02:17 PM

Went from the worst WR set in the NFL to the best without using a single first round pick.

lawrenceRaider 08-23-2019 02:58 PM

Raiders at 19? List is invalid. Should be between 8 and 11 based on the list and the talent there. Really depends on Waller at TE, could go higher if he's as advertised and keeps his nose clean and stays healthy.

Chiefs I'm good with at the top. Best TE and maybe the best WR in the NFL. Watkins is pretty pedestrian in reality, but those top two guys are stellar. Do like Williams out of the backfield.

Hog's Gone Fishin 08-23-2019 03:10 PM

30. Jacksonville Jaguars
WR: Dede Westbrook
WR: Marqise Lee
WR: D.J. Chark
RB: Leonard Fournette
TE: Geoff Swaim

Jacksonville's offense will be led by Nick Foles and offensive coordinator John DeFilippo, Foles’s quarterbacks coach from the Eagles’ 2017 Super Bowl run, and it will look mighty different from the offenses that catered to mitigating Blake Bortles’s weaknesses. But this pass-catching group is made up almost entirely of unknowns. Swaim is flotsam from the Cowboys’ tight end group. Dede Westbrook, a 2017 fourth-rounder, has the potential to be a breakout star. Lee was the team’s most proven receiver, but missed 2018 with an ACL tear and returned from the physically unable to perform list last week. It will be nice to see what Chark, the 2018 second-rounder out of LSU, can do with a real quarterback, and hopefully DeFilippo involves Chark’s fellow Tiger, running back Leonard Fournette, more in the passing game. The wise move is to reserve judgment until we see them in a non–Blake Bortles offense.

RealSNR 08-23-2019 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 14406225)
:LOL:

I was just thinking about that the other day and it's almost an IMPOSSIBILITY to achieve yet the our Chiefs did.

In 16 games not even one pass to a WR had a lucky break where a defender fell down and we scored on it. Just incredible.......

Well, we actually did have a TD on a long bomb to none other than... yep, you guessed it... AJ Jenkins! It happened for a brief moment.

But then it was called back on penalty. No WR TDs for us.

loochy 08-23-2019 05:38 PM

Best QB and best receivers go hand in hand

eDave 08-23-2019 05:42 PM

Natural boner!