ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490)

Phobia 12-19-2007 11:21 PM

I'm drinking milk currently. Had a Nutc-racker earlier. I just love that stuff.

smittysbar 12-19-2007 11:21 PM

Still a little worn down from last night. Taking it easy tonight

Buck 12-19-2007 11:22 PM

I usually dont drink at all. I was just pissed that I had to work OT today, so I went to 7-11 and picked this stuff up. Glad I'm buzzed, next time I'll go w/ straight beer.

smittysbar 12-19-2007 11:25 PM

Yeah I'm not much on all the new alcoholic energy drinks

DaneMcCloud 12-19-2007 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smittysbar
Yeah I'm not much on all the new alcoholic energy drinks

I had a few Grey Goose/Red Bulls a few weeks back and could not sleep. It was terrible. I wouldn't have even had them if the bar at the wedding reception hadn't run out of soda. Never again. I'd use tap water before Red Bull.

Skye & Soda for me tonight.

Demonpenz 12-20-2007 12:17 AM

I had old milwalkee and jim beam yesterday. Probably 2 shots of beam and 5 or 6 beers. I ain't feeling so great today.

Buck 12-20-2007 12:47 AM

OK buzz is gone and now Im wide awake....

Tits McGee 12-20-2007 12:47 AM

eggnog and jagermeister, it's a holiday classic.

Bump 12-20-2007 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tits McGee
eggnog and jagermeister, it's a holiday classic.

I'm not one to knock it before I rock it, but that just doesn't sound good.

philfree 12-20-2007 02:48 AM

Sake..beer... sweet martinis...shots of teguila....uh....I forget.....LOL...I'm still standing as I type....LOL....

Philfree:arrow:

Gonzo 12-22-2007 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz
enjoying a cigar and johnny walker black

Same here...CAO.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lmUZGdi7Ty4&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lmUZGdi7Ty4&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Bob Dole 12-24-2007 07:27 PM

Shiner. Bob Dole drinks Missouri beer when in Texas, so it seemed appropriate to drink Texas beer while in Missouri.

blueballs 12-30-2007 02:57 PM

It's time to raid the fridge and cupboard
drunk on it's way

1ChiefsDan 12-31-2007 09:13 PM

Dammit - wife just drank the last Fat Tire - either Miller Lite or go straight to the Crown.

Lonewolf Ed 12-31-2007 09:16 PM

I just had a shot of Corralejo Anejo after I ate a big bowl of homemade chili. I'm thirsty for a Carlsberg or two now. At midnight, I'll have some Ballatore. Hoppy New Beer, everyone!

luv 12-31-2007 09:30 PM

I bought Jager and Red Bull. Hmmm.....

SLAG 01-10-2008 09:47 PM

I will bring this thread back for another year...

finishing off my shiner bock

and then... moving on to Coke and Sailor Jerrys

banyon 01-10-2008 10:07 PM

http://www.completegamester.com/page...eer/MILLER.jpg

Mr. Flopnuts 01-10-2008 11:23 PM

Liquid marijuana without the liquid.

macdawg 01-10-2008 11:32 PM

met-rx nutrition shake tonight.

tomorrow planning on opening my bottle of wild turkey and getting a little crazy after work

Smoke 01-10-2008 11:43 PM

Drinking from Josie's Well tonight. Caught 3:10 to Yuma (nice flick) and hitting the old music....got nadda to do tomorrow so all is good.

KcMizzou 01-11-2008 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman Jr
Liquid marijuana without the liquid.

LMAO

:thumb:

Raiderhater 01-20-2008 11:29 PM

Uhm, I can't even tell you what all I've had tonight. I and my roommate ,who is a former bartender, have been pulling out recipies and going back and forth. Currently I have a shot green voodoo in front of me. Other shots made tonight include dingo, dirty pussy, I don't remember, I don't remember, I don't remember, ect...

The past few days have been a bitch, (Friday night was a fucking night from hell), and I am not supposed to work tomorrow (I wasn't supposed to today either, but.....), so I have been cutting loose tonight.

Mr. Kotter 01-20-2008 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader
Uhm, I can't even tell you what all I've had tonight. I and my roommate ,who is a former bartender, have been pulling out recipies and going back and forth. Currently I have a shot green voodoo in front of me. Other shots made tonight include dingo, dirty pussy, I don't remember, I don't remember, I don't remember, ect...

The past few days have been a bitch, (Friday night was a fucking night from hell), and I am not supposed to work tomorrow (I wasn't supposed to today either, but.....), so I have been cutting loose tonight.

Hey, Jamie....good to see you around.

No work for me tomorrow either; the fam is at the lake cabin....while I've been doing the honey do list for the past couple of days. I think I'll join you....in honor of Dr. King.

:toast:

What should I start off with, before heading to DC to fugg with the idiots over there??? :hmmm:

;)

Raiderhater 01-20-2008 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter

No work for me tomorrow either; the fam is at the lake cabin....while I've been doing the honey do list for the past couple of days. I think I'll join you....in honor of Dr. King.

What should I start off with, before heading to DC to fugg with the idiots over there??? :hmmm:

;)

The bartender reccomends an irish car bomb and avoiding the DC forum.

Mr. Kotter 01-21-2008 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader
The bartender reccomends an irish car bomb and avoiding the DC forum.

Heh. Good advice. On both counts.

Raiderhater 01-21-2008 12:06 AM

Quote:

Heh. Good advice. On both counts.

That's why I'm the bartender. ;)

Bugeater 01-21-2008 12:10 AM

Quote:

;)

Which one of you over there frayed TJ's last nerve? He was in the Lounge asking about CPiggy last night.

Mr. Kotter 01-21-2008 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBo
Which one of you over there frayed TJ's last nerve? He was in the Lounge asking about CPiggy last night.

I don't think it was me....penchief maybe. Isaac's been raggin' on him lately. Though maybe me, though. As for Jamie, he's been smart enough to avoid the cess pool. I'm gettin' there....slowly. I'm kinda weening myself off of it, at the moment though.

Maybe Isaac will start another "I'm leaving the Planet forever" thread though; that could be fun....heh.

;)

Raiderhater 01-21-2008 12:46 AM

Quote:

I don't think it was me....penchief maybe. Isaac's been raggin' on him lately. Though maybe me, though. As for Jamie, he's been smart enough to avoid the cess pool. I'm gettin' there....slowly. I'm kinda weening myself off of it, at the moment though.

Maybe Isaac will start another "I'm leaving the Planet forever" thread though; that could be fun....heh.

;)

I'll return, the day Denise leaves the forum.

If I had any part in fraying Burrito Jane's last nerve, it was seed planted loooong ago. I would,'nt any money on that though. Has he really lost it that bad? I ought to jump up there and read his stuff to see how far he has fallen. He wasn't exactly on staedy ground when I left, I can only imagine now....

Raiderhater 01-21-2008 12:49 AM

Damn, I have hardly been on even through out the season, and I've only dropped from number 3 poster in this thread to number 4. :shake: Damn alchoholic.

Speaking of number three, does 'Delt show much any more?

Demonpenz 01-21-2008 08:40 AM

I have been sober for 2 weeks. I still crave a drink now and then but I go to soberrecovery.com

Extra Point 01-25-2008 06:47 PM

Cuba Libras. This week was, how you say, F'in Stressful.

Demonpenz 01-25-2008 06:54 PM

I've been sober for 3 weeks i would kill for a drink but i am trying to sober up for awhile that shit will depress you after awhile. It is no longer fun to get drunk for me. i may have a miller light after work. I have been working my dick off and everything is so freaking annoying right now crying babies crying people snow bla bla bla arg

bogey 01-25-2008 07:04 PM

Quote:

I've been sober for 3 weeks i would kill for a drink but i am trying to sober up for awhile that shit will depress you after awhile. It is no longer fun to get drunk for me. i may have a miller light after work. I have been working my dick off and everything is so freaking annoying right now crying babies crying people snow bla bla bla arg

Congrats on your sobriety. To thine own-self be true. Good for you.

keg in kc 01-25-2008 07:06 PM

Hot Chocolate, about an hour ago after finishing a 7-mile walk.

NewChief 01-25-2008 07:06 PM

A buddy brought over a pony keg left over from last weekend. It's swill, but it's plentiful.

Demonpenz 01-25-2008 07:07 PM

thanks i have had some help soberrecover.com there is a message board. the only thing I am addicted me than getting trashed is message boards. i can work my schtick there and have fun whenever i want a drink. although i have been neg repped there a bunch because I go post on the message boards "it's ok to have a couple beers you deserve it" or alittle wine would really take the edge off. Needless to say I am not well liked over there.

Extra Point 01-25-2008 07:10 PM

Quote:

....and everything is so freaking annoying right now crying babies crying people snow bla bla bla arg

The babies will grow up to be children, who grow up to be teenagers, who grow up to be young adults, who grow up to be parents. And during that time, a few drinks here and there are to be enjoyed.

Have a good one.

Demonpenz 01-25-2008 07:15 PM

I can have only one or two sometimes but on the weekends it was obvious i have a problem so the last 3 weeks I have been sober. I will be honest it has been like prison I have been used to going out like a rockstar on the weekend being drunk and stupid never driving, but spending hundreds of dollars on cab rides and shit. I am trying to clean up these last weeks have sucked. I work my ass off then go home to the ghetto apt and just watch the clock until i fall asleep on friday wake up do some chores then watch the clock saturday and sunday then right back to the grind. it sucks and everyone tells me that I can have one or two but then I know i will feel good and start binge drinking again not that night but another night. i told myself one morning huging the porcilin toilet that I am done it is embarrassing that i still get that drunk and I am 27 my other friends have moved on i find myself partying with younger guys. What am embarrassment I was. I am trying to clean up and move on and such and I hope no one else has my problems have a good weekend and if you drink don't drive

bogey 01-25-2008 07:16 PM

Quote:

thanks i have had some help soberrecover.com there is a message board. the only thing I am addicted me than getting trashed is message boards. i can work my schtick there and have fun whenever i want a drink. although i have been neg repped there a bunch because I go post on the message boards "it's ok to have a couple beers you deserve it" or alittle wine would really take the edge off. Needless to say I am not well liked over there.

Everyone handles stuff differently. It sounds like you have it figured out for yourself. Others don't, so they neg rep.

bogey 01-25-2008 07:21 PM

Quote:

I can have only one or two sometimes but on the weekends it was obvious i have a problem so the last 3 weeks I have been sober. I will be honest it has been like prison I have been used to going out like a rockstar on the weekend being drunk and stupid never driving, but spending hundreds of dollars on cab rides and shit. I am trying to clean up these last weeks have sucked. I work my ass off then go home to the ghetto apt and just watch the clock until i fall asleep on friday wake up do some chores then watch the clock saturday and sunday then right back to the grind. it sucks and everyone tells me that I can have one or two but then I know i will feel good and start binge drinking again not that night but another night. i told myself one morning huging the porcilin toilet that I am done it is embarrassing that i still get that drunk and I am 27 my other friends have moved on i find myself partying with younger guys. What am embarrassment I was. I am trying to clean up and move on and such and I hope no one else has my problems have a good weekend and if you drink don't drive

Sometimes people find solace in other people with the same challenges. I guarantee you're not alone.

BigOlChiefsfan 01-25-2008 08:34 PM

Good luck w/learning to limit intake. I have 2 and quit, but it took some bad mornings to teach me that little trick.

Tonite it's Buffalo Trace bourbon. Pretty yummy stuff, for the dinero involved ($17/750). Lucas in MO has it but it's not available in Kansas at this time (and I haven't found it at any other KCMO liquor store, YMMV).

SLAG 01-29-2008 10:26 PM

a few highlifes and now SoCo 100 proof and coke

Buck 01-29-2008 10:33 PM

Drink of choice tonight?

Nyquill, 1.5 hrs ago.

Im about to pass out.

pr_capone 01-29-2008 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cro
Drink of choice tonight?

Nyquill, 1.5 hrs ago.

Im about to pass out.

Now that is scary because I came into this thread to post the exact same thing.

:eek:

OnTheWarpath15 01-29-2008 10:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cro
Drink of choice tonight?

Nyquill, 1.5 hrs ago.

Im about to pass out.

NyQuil is the secret for all you twelve step recovery program people. Yes, all you AA people, NyQuil is the key! It's the thirteenth ****ing step! You can drink it! It's over the counter! Drink as much as you want. "Are you drunk?" "No! I have a cold. Same cold I've had for two years. I just can't seem to shake it. I'm high as a kite and my teeth are green. Merry ****ing Christmas!"

KcMizzou 01-30-2008 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewPhin
A buddy brought over a pony keg left over from last weekend. It's swill, but it's plentiful.

That's a good buddy.

SLAG 01-30-2008 06:34 PM

Working on teh Taxes have me drinking Double SoCo 100 and Coke

RedandGold 01-30-2008 06:46 PM

Keepin' it cheap and simple tonight. VO & Coke

shakesthecat 01-30-2008 07:06 PM

Started off with a couple Svedka and tonics, but moving on to beer for the 2nd half of the Iowa vs Purdue game.

urp

SLAG 02-05-2008 12:36 AM

Starte doff with 2 double Sailor Jerry's

now working on the coors light pounders

SLAG 02-05-2008 11:00 PM

Just had a triple sailor jerrys Now I need another one

RustShack 02-05-2008 11:28 PM

I'm drinking a Vault...

stlchiefs 02-05-2008 11:54 PM

Cherry Nyquil with an OJ chaser.

philfree 02-06-2008 02:04 AM

All the tequila in tiajuna
I won't make me any stronger

PhilFree:arrow:

StcChief 02-06-2008 08:46 AM

Sam Adams Winter Lager (one of the only lagers worth drinkin')

DJ_is_the_realdeal 02-06-2008 04:14 PM

How about Knobcreek and coke.

Bump 02-06-2008 04:24 PM

Quote:

it sounds to me like I'm in the same position as you are. I am sober all week and when the weekend rolls around me and my buddies (same age as me, about 27) go out and get wasted on Friday night and then again on Saturday night. I know I shouldn't binge drink but I do it anyways, I guess I like to get drunk. Maybe I'll change soon, but I'm not sure if I want to yet :hmmm:

Demonpenz 02-06-2008 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump
it sounds to me like I'm in the same position as you are. I am sober all week and when the weekend rolls around me and my buddies (same age as me, about 27) go out and get wasted on Friday night and then again on Saturday night. I know I shouldn't binge drink but I do it anyways, I guess I like to get drunk. Maybe I'll change soon, but I'm not sure if I want to yet :hmmm:

let me tell you, it sucks, it sucks dick. There is no hiding from your job, bitches, money anything it stares me in the face 24/7. I needed to sober up though. I was partying like I was on college blowing money and being hungover all the time and got to be embarrassing.even worse was my side hurt from what I bet was a swollen liver or something else. It will be my one month sober tomorrow. I think going back partying all the time because my life is boring and sucks right now, but I know if I want to make it to having a decent life I am not smart enough just to be drunk all the time. It really sucks right now though because I used to be able to say wow the work week sucks but this weekend we are going to drink and do crazy shit. Now the week sucks and the weekend sucks, but I think it will get better.

BigOlChiefsfan 02-06-2008 06:09 PM

Start finding things to do on the weekend that don't suck. I started going hiking/camping/hunting and fishing, but that's me. One nice side effect, you'll find that when you're not spending $350 on booze/lapdances every month, you can justify spending $200 on camping gear/guns/fishing gear and still pay off bills. 5 years from now you'll have nice guns and gear instead of some 'vague memory that you pee'd on an electric fence, somewhere in Oklahoma'.

Tonite: A shot of Old Rip Van Winkle 10 year old. Julian Van Winkle sells good whiskey.

Dr.Fine 02-06-2008 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigOlChiefsfan
Start finding things to do on the weekend that don't suck. I started going hiking/camping/hunting and fishing, but that's me. One nice side effect, you'll find that when you're not spending $350 on booze/lapdances every month, you can justify spending $200 on camping gear/guns/fishing gear and still pay off bills. 5 years from now you'll have nice guns and gear instead of some 'vague memory that you pee'd on an electric fence, somewhere in Oklahoma'.

Tonite: A shot of Old Rip Van Winkle 10 year old. Julian Van Winkle sells good whiskey.

BOCF--does it ever cross your mind that this shiat (life and aging)works in reverse--kinda like some cruel cosmic joke?

BigOlChiefsfan 02-07-2008 04:57 PM

Yep. Life is a giant whoopie cushion. I've been doing this 'sensible' bullshit a long time now, but I expect the docs to tell me someday that "You have X amount of time to live". Then I'ma start smoking, drinking, fast women, slow horses and generally peeing on electric fences again. Balance the ol' bell curve.

Tonite - one big Rittenhouse 100 Rye manhattan.

http://www.liquorsnob.com/archives/2...key_review.php

Raiderhater 02-08-2008 11:13 AM

Had a couple of Turkey and 7s and a surfer on acid when I got off last night.

Later tonight I'll up load a picture of a shot I made behind the bar last called the Seven Rings of Saturn. A seven layered shot from hell that is one of the hardest for a bartender to make. I wanted to make one just so I could say that I have. Of course someone saw it and wanted one because it was his birthday. I told my cocktail the answer was no, they take way too long to make (when you are working anyway). I wasn't about to let him have the first one, that was going on display and eventually down MY throat. I told her it would be costly shot if I did do it. They said they didn't care how long it took or what I charged them, they wanted one. I hope it was worth the 20 minute wait and 12.50 I charged them. Anyway, it's a really cool looking shot, I'll post it later on.

BigOlChiefsfan 02-10-2008 12:46 AM

A rye manhattan.

I ordered some Orange Bitters from the folks at Buffalo Trace and added them to my cocktail tonite. If you make a lot of cocktails/highballs it's worth having these just to change up the flavor in some of the old reliables. They have Peychauds bitters, too, if you like to make Sazeracs.

http://www.buffalotrace.com/

In the gift shop listed as 'mixes' in their food section- the 10 oz bottle is only $1 more than the 5 oz bottle, and shipping is the same if you order 1 or order up to 5 of these. I gave a bunch away at Christmas.

Boon 02-10-2008 01:09 AM

Just fixed a coffee and Irish Cream (Bailys).
Good stuff!

J Diddy 02-10-2008 02:51 AM

water

SLAG 02-14-2008 12:47 AM

Almost done with my 2nd Mickeys 40oz

80oz of Malt Liquor what could possibly go wrong....

Oh yeah.... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=131865

evolve27 02-14-2008 09:14 PM

Expensive glass of milk.

SLAG 02-14-2008 09:26 PM

double shot bloody marys

barry_smilez20 02-14-2008 09:53 PM

beer pong

RedandGold 02-14-2008 10:44 PM

Young's Double Chocolate Stout

SLAG 02-15-2008 09:41 PM

Double Shot Bloody Mary's Made with Clamato tonight, lots of Louisiana Hot Sauce, 1 stick celery 1 stick of green onion.

YUM

cdcox 02-15-2008 09:48 PM

Grant's blened Scotch Whisky:

very good value, under $15 a fifth

StcChief 02-15-2008 09:51 PM

Schlafly's Oatmeal Stout

SLAG 02-15-2008 09:59 PM

Anyone know anything about "expierenced Ice"

Mr. Kotter 02-18-2008 12:38 AM

Iced cold....water....with extra ice.... :thumb:

T-post Tom 02-18-2008 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 4587817)
Grant's blened Scotch Whisky:

very good value, under $15 a fifth

Do yourself a favor and spring for the single malt next time. It's worth it.:thumb:

greg63 02-19-2008 12:11 AM

Cranberry

Mr. Kotter 02-19-2008 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greg63 (Post 4591548)
Cranberry

On a Monday, Okay....I'll confess....

It's "Orange-Pineapple" tonight. :(