ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop ******* SAME ENERGY ******* (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=343717)

TribalElder 05-04-2022 03:05 PM

******* SAME ENERGY *******

Same Energy Dawg!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FR60PQuX...pg&name=medium

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FR8SnjmW...pg&name=medium

ThyKingdomCome15 05-04-2022 03:16 PM

LOL! Took me a few seconds to get that. Williams pic is really funny and really sad all at the same time.

A similar story; Warren Sapp referred to being drafted by the 'Yucs' as the worst day of his life.

Wisconsin_Chief 05-04-2022 03:18 PM

Man, I thought Williams looked upset on draft day, but figured maybe it was just my imagination.

That dude could not possibly be more miserable about being drafted by Detroit. I don't think I've ever seen a rookie who didn't even pretend to be somewhat happy to at least be in the NFL.

BigRedChief 05-04-2022 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 (Post 16282431)
LOL! Took me a few seconds to get that. Williams pic is really funny and really sad all at the same time.

A similar story; Warren Sapp referred to being drafted by the 'Yucs' as the worst day of his life.

He got a ring. Williams ain’t getting one in Detroit.

ThyKingdomCome15 05-04-2022 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 16282542)

True, and Torry Holt said the same thing about being drafted by the Rams. But yes, it may be seven years before he even has a shot at testing the market. I do feel for him. To go from Bama to a factory of sadness. That is a bummer.

Rain Man 05-04-2022 05:04 PM

I remember on draft night that people were saying he looked upset as he was walking toward the stage. I'd stepped away from the TV and didn't see the walk, and I've had no luck finding it on video. Can anyone help a fella out?

Rasputin 05-04-2022 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief (Post 16282434)
Man, I thought Williams looked upset on draft day, but figured maybe it was just my imagination.

That dude could not possibly be more miserable about being drafted by Detroit. I don't think I've ever seen a rookie who didn't even pretend to be somewhat happy to at least be in the NFL.

I heard him talking before the draft he was hoping to land in KC to hook up with Patrick Mahomes and you could see the gleam in his eye. There is no gleam in his eyes in that picture. His heart sunk to his stomach when he got called by the Lions. He did handle about as good as he could I guess.

Rasputin 05-04-2022 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 16282542)

He maybe better off not signing and hold out a year and then get to pick the team he wants to play. May cost him a lot of money but teams would be quick to pay up. I really don't know how he should handle it. Suck it up and play four years but they would tag him. I don't think it would hurt his career staying out a year and then he could come to the Chiefs and make his dreams come true.

Coochie liquor 05-04-2022 05:25 PM

I thought I saw Breece Hall looking sad when the Jets nabbed him. He thought he was going to Buffalo, who drafted 2 picks later.

Coochie liquor 05-04-2022 05:27 PM

Looks like Money Badger justo ate a big serving of humble pie!

GloucesterChief 05-04-2022 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rasputin (Post 16282555)
I heard him talking before the draft he was hoping to land in KC to hook up with Patrick Mahomes and you could see the gleam in his eye. There is no gleam in his eyes in that picture. His heart sunk to his stomach when he got called by the Lions. He did handle about as good as he could I guess.

Dan Campbell as silly as he sounds when talking to the media does have the Lions going in the right direction and they play hard for him. That means of course that ownership will fire him once he turns them around to be at least competitive. They will probably hire another Patriots douche to burn everything to the ground again.

Bump 05-04-2022 05:55 PM

Quote:

Detroit is where careers go to die. No smart player is going to be happy to have to play there their first 4 years (5 if they are a 1st round pick and they are good)

Rain Man 05-04-2022 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloucesterChief (Post 16282578)
Dan Campbell as silly as he sounds when talking to the media does have the Lions going in the right direction and they play hard for him. That means of course that ownership will fire him once he turns them around to be at least competitive. They will probably hire another Patriots douche to burn everything to the ground again.

I dunno. I'm not a Dan Campbell fan. I think he would've been a fine coach in 1922, but I'm not so sure about 2022.

Red Dawg 05-04-2022 06:31 PM

He just made millions.

TinyEvel 05-04-2022 06:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Eli Manning.