ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dan Patrick is a ****ing moron (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318202)

gold_and_red 10-15-2018 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 13819450)
That's what everybody keeps saying, but I thought I saw a mod say it wasn't actually him

With what the Pats have accomplished over the last 20 years I don't expect an insecure Pats troll on a Chiefs board validating his team and dissing the Chiefs with the same old arguments that all of us have known for 40+ years (playoff failures, September darlings, Chargers being favored etc. the troll has nothing fresh to offer).

dynamicHDR 10-15-2018 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic (Post 13819480)
You know what’s really weak?

Travis Kelce's blocking?

staylor26 10-15-2018 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 13819368)
We should murder him!

LMAO

ChiefBlueCFC 10-15-2018 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13819346)
First off, for those of you that don’t watch/listen to the DP show, he’s been hating on Mahomes all year.

He just had Dungy on who was saying the best two teams in the AFC by far are the Chiefs/Pats.

Dan says he thinks the Chargers are better than us because they have a better overall team.

When the **** is the national media going to realize that we own the Chargers? I can’t think of any other team that could possibly dominate another like we have the Chargers yet still be so disrespected when people talk about the two.

We own the entire AFC West... and **** DP

lcarus 10-15-2018 10:43 AM

Dan Patrick is probably the biggest douchebag who thinks he's still 25 in the whole world. His show is ****ing abysmal at its best. I can't stand that every caller when they call in says "5 foot 10, 190 pounds. DING DING" WHO GIVES A FLYING ****.

redfan 10-15-2018 10:53 AM

He's buds with Peter King, so, okay then.

Deberg_1990 10-15-2018 10:54 AM

Why is he 65 and dresses like he’s 25?

stevieray 10-15-2018 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dynamicHDR (Post 13819489)
Travis Kelce's blocking?

No, I'd say barely eeking out a win with a seasoned veteran over a kid in his rookie season is the epitome of weak.

We're coming, and deep down, you know it.

Ming the Merciless 10-15-2018 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 13819409)
You guys realize that's knowmo, right??

makes sense what with the Donks having no future and KC looking so good, he chose to abandon his team and jump on the pats band wagon for one last ride

lol what a moron

Ming the Merciless 10-15-2018 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 13819610)
No, I'd say barely eeking out a win with a seasoned veteran over a kid in his rookie season is the epitome of weak.

this

AND it was at Foxborough AND the refs didn't call any penalties on the pats whatsoever, even blatant fouls

mnchiefsguy 10-15-2018 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 13819409)
You guys realize that's knowmo, right??

If it is knowmo, he needs to be banned post haste.

Perineum Ripper 10-15-2018 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 13819450)
That's what everybody keeps saying, but I thought I saw a mod say it wasn't actually him

He probably just uses the internet at the local coffee shop to switch up his IP address. Can't always use mom's

mr. tegu 10-15-2018 11:33 AM

Dan Patrick is a ****ing moron

Mangini was brutal today. I was expecting Nick Wright to leave the table. Mangini going back to that let’s wait until defenses get tape on him and said this game is one teams can see what the Patriots did to limit him. Said the Patriots did a better job than Denver. Wright was foaming at the mouth like, they scored 40 points! Mangini actually responded with, “well 33 points because of the long kick return.”

Mangini also returning to look at Watson, Prescott, and Carr as evidence that Mahomes will fall off.

Also said we started out hot last season and fell off so he doesn’t think it’s relevant to talk about seeding with them.

Easy 6 10-15-2018 11:44 AM

I listen to Patrick at work because its all I can get, along with the just as awful Newy Scruggs... Rich Eisen is the guy to listen to for football

gold_and_red 10-15-2018 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 13819760)
Mangini was brutal today. I was expecting Nick Wright to leave the table. Mangini going back to that let’s wait until defenses get tape on him and said this game is one teams can see what the Patriots did to limit him. Said the Patriots did a better job than Denver. Wright was foaming at the mouth like, they scored 40 points! Mangini actually responded with, “well 33 points because of the long kick return.”

Mangini also returning to look at Watson, Prescott, and Carr as evidence that Mahomes will fall off.

Also said we started out hot last season and fell off so he doesn’t think it’s relevant to talk about seeding with them.

ROFL I really thought Nick Wright would smack that turd Mangini.

Didn't Brady get a cheap TD because of Mahomes' INT?