ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Gladiator 2018 - Round 1, Match 18 - Detoxing versus canoworms (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=316153)

ChiliConCarnage 07-10-2018 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13622111)
I emerge from the ocean water, my pecs and perfect abs glistening in the sun while all the ladies turn their attention to me. I do a slow hero walk onto the sand, cool....calm....ready to unleash the beast.

But then he sees me and my magnificent body

Canoworms - are you gay?

Beef Supreme 07-10-2018 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 13622206)
I need to know if canoworms is right-eye or left-eye dominant

Yeah, actually, that's no shit. I'm left eye dominant, but right handed. I shoot right handed, but I could manage just fine using my left eye to aim.

The question then is wtf is Rainman talking about when he says the thing under the trigger of the thing or whatever. A Red Ryder lever action BB gun is pictured. Fill it up with BBs. Shoot, cock the lever, repeat. Poison 100% applied.

Graystoke 07-10-2018 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13622111)
Look guys, you're not thinking clearly. This is how this goes down:

I emerge from the ocean water, my pecs and perfect abs glistening in the sun while all the ladies turn their attention to me. I do a slow hero walk onto the sand, cool....calm....ready to unleash the beast.

Canoworms takes his flippy-floppies off, but he's not a beach guy, so he starts doing the hot-foot dance and the heat from the sand burns his sensitive little non-beach girly feet, distracting him.

But then he sees me and my magnificent body and immediately tries to shoot at me, but he has an eye patch therefore can't shoot worth a shit. His aim is way off as i charge at him. I start dodging pellets Matrix style. Sure, a few hit me, but not enough to matter because i'm naturally faster than Canoworms anyway.

I toss a jagged edge rock and take out another eye, now he can't see at all. I leap into the air and come crashing down with a superman punch. BAM! Rock straight to the face.

Now he's dazed and i continuously pummel him with the blunt rock until his head ceases to exist. The women cheer, lift me up and carry me to go get soft serve. The end.

That's how it happens, boys. Don't fool yourselves into thinking otherwise.

This guy lobbies well.
I need to know if you have a threesome with the women that are cheering and carrying you off for soft serve before I decide.

Gladiator Lives Matter

Why Not? 07-10-2018 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13622141)
You know how you can tell i won this fight?

Canoworms isn't even here. Because he's dead. Because i killed him. On the beach. With rocks.

There is something to be said for one of the competitors making compelling arguments while there is crickets from the other competitor

ModSocks 07-10-2018 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystoke (Post 13622571)
This guy lobbies well.
I need to know if you have a threesome with the women that are cheering and carrying you off for soft serve before I decide.

Gladiator Lives Matter

Not only did i have the threesome, but then i posted it on Xhamster with Chiefsplanet tags.

Buehler445 07-10-2018 02:39 PM

This ones really a tossup. I’ll go detoxing because he made me laugh.

TimBone 07-10-2018 02:41 PM

Detox's will to win in this thread has convinced me.

Dartgod 07-10-2018 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 13622669)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 13622667)

Yep, I'd really like to know if canoworms is left-eye dominate, because if he is, then the eye patch is a non-factor.

He hasn't been around to defend himself, so he is dead.

Graystoke 07-10-2018 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13622595)
Not only did i have the threesome, but then i posted it on Xhamster with Chiefsplanet tags.

We have a WINNER

Pablo 07-10-2018 02:53 PM

The thigh bone is a brutal tool. I like it better than rocks in hand to hand combat.

ModSocks 07-10-2018 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 13622667)

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 13622669)

That's right boys!

EAT LIGHTNING AND SHIT THUNDER.

We're in it to win. We've narrowed the gap while Canoworms cowers at the mere thought of entering this thread.

Iowanian 07-10-2018 03:01 PM

This is the most even fight to date.

If you placed all of the weapons on a table and told me to choose, I'd grab that Monkey leg and swing it like a roided up Mark McGuire.

kysirsoze 07-10-2018 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 13622688)
The thigh bone is a brutal tool. I like it better than rocks in hand to hand combat.

The internet tells me a gorilla's femur is about 15" long. That's not a huge reach advantage. The rocks, however, are much more dense, dual wielding, and one even has a sharp edge. Add in canoworms' eye patch and it's a pretty easy choice for me. The ranged weapons will have little to no effect.

ModSocks 07-10-2018 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 13622705)
The internet tells me a gorilla's femur is about 15" long. That's not a huge reach advantage. The rocks, however, are much more dense, dual wielding, and one even has a sharp edge. Add in canoworms' eye patch and it's a pretty easy choice for me. The ranged weapons will have little to no effect.

See this guy gets it.

And honestly, it's a guerilla bone, which means who ever wields it will likely catch some sort of disease.

So factor that in. Canoworms likely has to fight me with a severe case of Gono-aids, which will weaken him.

ModSocks 07-10-2018 03:09 PM

Guys, you can vote Canoworms and be completely WRONG about all the things....

Or you can vote me, be right, and be part of the greatest come back in Chiefsplanet Gladiator history.

I know what a winner would say...