ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports ****Official 2017 NBA Playoffs Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=307153)

Hootie 06-04-2017 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 12902072)
NBA officials usually do give LeBron those calls too. It's just against Golden State (especially in this building) that he never gets the benefit. Been pretty damn costly.

I get that the Curry call was the right call - but JFC - is the NBA really evolving into a game where we are giving 3 free throws to half-court 'IQ' heaves? I would've preferred a 'bad' call on the floor than just giving GS 3 points.

KC_Connection 06-04-2017 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 12902074)
What they don't understand is - this isn't a video game with fatigue off. LeBron drove to the basket 18 ****ing times - and got his 12 of those times including a few beheading attempts by McGee.

LeBron was already getting tired around the 3-4 minute mark of the 2nd quarter. He won't be able to do this all game sadly.

Quote:

Yet - the dude has to be the ENTIRE offense and you expect him to also shutdown Kevin Durant and if he doesn't shutdown 1 of the top 5 scorers in NBA history - he sucks at defense.
That's been the best troll yet. Not shutting down Durant on a team of all-stars is an indictment against LeBron. LMAO

ChiefsCountry 06-04-2017 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 12902074)
What they don't understand is - this isn't a video game with fatigue off. LeBron drove to the basket 18 ****ing times - and got his 12 of those times including a few beheading attempts by McGee. Yet - the dude has to be the ENTIRE offense and you expect him to also shutdown Kevin Durant and if he doesn't shutdown 1 of the top 5 scorers in NBA history - he sucks at defense.

I mean - yeah! Realistic!

Jordan shot 100% from the field and shut down all of 5 the players on the court.

New World Order 06-04-2017 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 12902063)
I'm the biggest MJ fan you'll ever meet - he was my god damn childhood.

You are a ****ing lunatic.

And since you are a dumb mother ****ing idiot, and probably 25 and never watched MJ ... 30s MJ played like Kobe (just way ****ing better). He was a volume scorer who relied on 18 foot fadeaways.

The MJ shot (that Kobe stole) is literally the worst shot in basketball now. It is a stupid ****ing shot that is analytically dead.

I assume MJ, in today's game, would have adapted and became a better 3 point shooter and stuck to slashing like LeBron - but MJ (although underrated as a passer), is nowhere close to LeBron when it comes to facilitating.

In fact, LeBron needs to stop relying on Kyrie at all in this series - the game keeps going to shit every time he tries to give Kyrie isolation possessions. Just give LeBron the ball, set a few screens, and let him make the right play on each possession like he does better than anyone in the history of the NBA.

LMAO

I grew up watching MJ, which is why I know how good he is.

Who gives a shit about assists? How did that 'facilitating' work for Lebron when he led the 2011 NBA Finals in assists?

Scoring determines who is the GOAT, and there was never a better scorer than Jordan

Hootie 06-04-2017 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 12902082)
LMAO

I grew up watching MJ, which is why I know how good he is.

Who gives a shit about assists? How did that 'facilitating' work for Lebron when he led the 2011 series in assists?

Scoring determines who is the GOAT, and there was never a better scorer than Jordan

I give a shit about the right basketball play. Kyrie Irving makes very few 'right basketball plays', yet he's an elite scorer. Yay.

And of course I will not argue that LeBron is a better scorer than Michael ****ing Jordan. But, in today's NBA, if LeBron wanted to, at the cost of making good basketball plays, he could average 50 PPG. Any time.

KC_Connection 06-04-2017 07:36 PM

Zaza grabs JR and the Warriors get a 4 point play. I love it. LMAO

New World Order 06-04-2017 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 12902085)
I give a shit about the right basketball play. Kyrie Irving makes very few 'right basketball plays', yet he's an elite scorer. Yay.

And of course I will not argue that LeBron is a better scorer than Michael ****ing Jordan. But, in today's NBA, if LeBron wanted to, at the cost of making good basketball plays, he could average 50 PPG. Any time.

LMAO

Hootie 06-04-2017 07:36 PM

Glad they are calling these ****ing fouls on 3 point shots - JFC. LeBron better get every ****ing call in the lane.

Hootie 06-04-2017 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 12902087)
LMAO

I guess you weren't watching the last two NBA Finals - you know, when LeBron was going 45/15/10 every game.

I mean, I've been lurking this thread and I've concluded that you are just reeruned. I'm hoping you're the next victim in this serial killer thing.

Al Bundy 06-04-2017 07:40 PM

Warriors back up by 10.

Hootie 06-04-2017 07:41 PM

LMAO

This team ruins the NBA. I will count Durant as having 0 titles, and he has ruined the NBA for me. This is so stupid. I watched 2 periods of hockey last night, don't even like hockey, and it's at least entertaining.

This is just a joke. Durant joins 73 win Warriors. DUMB

New World Order 06-04-2017 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 12902091)
I guess you weren't watching the last two NBA Finals - you know, when LeBron was going 45/15/10 every game.

I mean, I've been lurking this thread and I've concluded that you are just reeruned. I'm hoping you're the next victim in this serial killer thing.

You're insane. 45/15/10? I don't think he even averaged 30 in the Finals last year.

I'm probably the only one in this entire thread that picked them to beat GS last year.

KC_Connection 06-04-2017 07:41 PM

Nice carry by Steph there to get past LeBron.

Hootie 06-04-2017 07:42 PM

I'd like to think that if I were a Warriors fan I'd also be mad, recognize how FAKE this is, and be ashamed of the sport like I am right now.

Hootie 06-04-2017 07:44 PM

if Love or anybody on the Cavs misses those bunnies - all of these games are going to be 15+ blowouts