ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

CaliforniaChief 12-01-2012 08:40 PM

Yeah, this certainly changes things.

I'm able to separate job performance from this event, but many people will not be, and SOC or any factions that have been anti-Pioli should tread very lightly for the remainder of this season.

There will come a time to talk about Pioli's job performance, but we would squander a bunch of goodwill by being perceived as coming off as too strong. And as friendly as the media has been to SOC, they can and will turn on a dime if they even sniff something vitriolic towards Pioli.

I think that Marty, Eric, and the leaders of SOC get this, so I'm not worried. But it does change everything.

O.city 12-01-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9169363)
I don't think there's a chance Clark would not pay Pioli if he quit.

I think today's events changed the landscape for things moving forward. I don't think it's saving jobs, but I do think that ownership is going to take care of those affected by this.

I would think this would be the case.

BourbonMan 12-01-2012 08:52 PM

I personally think we should cease all activities for the remainder of the season....We have got our messages across to the FO and the Fans...Marty and PR and Everybody involved, have done a Fantastic job.

If we do decide to do something else on the COLTS game, I think we should fly a banner saying something like this...

We Still Love Our Chiefs, But Fire Pioli

CaliforniaChief 12-01-2012 09:20 PM

It's impossible to guess what will be happening by that time. I would venture to guess that in light of the fact that Pioli personally witnessed a player off himself, that any attempt to target Pioli could turn the tide of public opinion against us.

Again, I can separate this incident from the big picture...but very few people will be able to, and the media will push that.

My guess is that SOC will do better to abandon the banners and move towards organizing letter-writing campaigns and things that aren't so visible.

ChiefsCountry 12-01-2012 09:24 PM

Wait a week until after the Browns kick our ass and ramp it up for the home stretch.

BourbonMan 12-01-2012 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 9169471)
It's impossible to guess what will be happening by that time. I would venture to guess that in light of the fact that Pioli personally witnessed a player off himself, that any attempt to target Pioli could turn the tide of public opinion against us.

Again, I can separate this incident from the big picture...but very few people will be able to, and the media will push that.

My guess is that SOC will do better to abandon the banners and move towards organizing letter-writing campaigns and things that aren't so visible.

Agree

Tribal Warfare 12-01-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

or working the radio contacts, because right now we are going to be viewed as the biggest assholes in the nation if we do anything that's seen as negative towards the regime.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 12-01-2012 10:26 PM

Eric and I have been connected at the hip today guys. But like any ship captain heading into rough sea, you have to navigate things. SOC came across well today and we'll let things play out before we make our next decision. You would not believe the level of idiots we had to deal with today on Twitter and FB and we deleted a lot of hurtful and mean things that people said.

Personally, I'd like to see if a local domestic violence shelter can become a partner with us and we do things like a clothing drive, a blanket drive, toy drive for that Colts game.

Tomorrow is just about being a Chiefs fan. No negativity will come from SOC.

stonedstooge 12-01-2012 10:55 PM

Channel 9 just ran a very professional statement from SOC and short announcement. Very respectful

TimeForWasp 12-01-2012 11:20 PM

Too bad there is not time to fly a last positive banner

Bless Our Chiefs SOC Out! Saveourchiefs.com

CaliforniaChief 12-02-2012 01:06 AM

Marty, you guys have done a great job today (and every day).

SOC had to walk a fine line today, and you more than successfully navigated that.

I have full confidence in you guys as you continue to lead the movement.

Phobia 12-02-2012 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 9169769)
Personally, I'd like to see if a local domestic violence shelter can become a partner with us and we do things like a clothing drive, a blanket drive, toy drive for that Colts game.

I firmly believe many things happen for a reason. Kenneth Duncan called me a couple months ago about doing a Chiefs song just about the time this organization was gaining its first little bit of traction. Simultaneously, he was writing and producing a couple of theme songs for a KC charity along with helping them on other projects. The name of this group? SafeHome - domestic violence shelter and victim advocate. We're already involved with them and we didn't even know it.

bevischief 12-02-2012 06:18 AM

I have done my best to keep any bad thoughts of my to make it on here. If any of of you here the call from my wife yesterday about this... RIP now is the time to show respect.

lewdog 12-02-2012 08:47 AM

Were there thoughts about donating some of the money raised to start a college fund for that little girl?

Reerun_KC 12-02-2012 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9170606)
Were there thoughts about donating some of the money raised to start a college fund for that little girl?

No.offense, but I.doubt she needs a college fund. If so let the players and chiefs help her. I.feel.sorry for her, I truly do. But its not my responsibility to.give her money. Belcer nor the chiefs care about my kids college funds or me in general.
Just saying.

DaFace 12-02-2012 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9170641)
No.offense, but I.doubt she needs a college fund. If so let the players and chiefs help her. I.feel.sorry for her, I truly do. But its not my responsibility to.give her money. Belcer nor the chiefs care about my kids college funds or me in general.
Just saying.

I have no idea where you get the idea that it's ever anyone's "responsibility" to be charitable. People give charitably because they believe in the importance of a cause - not because it's their obligation to do so. If people want to give money for this girl, who are you or anyone else to say they shouldn't?

Whether SOC should be involved in something like that is a completely different issue. As you mentioned, the players and Chiefs are undoubtedly going to help some, so it's not really a place where SOC needs to jump in. But again, that has nothing do do with whether an individual should personally decide to contribute in some way to help the girl out.

Marco Polo 12-02-2012 10:38 AM

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ey...head-on-sunday

On Sunday afternoon, the Chiefs will play a football game at Arrowhead Stadium, a little more than 24 hours removed from the killing of Kassandra Perkins and ensuing suicide of Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher.

Unlike most Chiefs football games lately, this one won't feature any anti-Scott Pioli propaganda, at least the kind distributed by the group Save Our Chiefs.

The group, notorious for flying banners above Arrowhead and holding a canned-food drive to get rid of the Chiefs' GM, has asked fans to stand down this week out of respect for what the players are going through.

"SaveOurChiefs.com would like to inform our followers that out of respect to the Chiefs organization, coaches and most importantly the players, we have cancelled the Can Pioli Food Drive and airplane banner for tomorrow," the group said in a statement released Saturday, via Chris Thormon of ArrowheadPride.com. "Furthermore, we encourage fans to wear what they feel is appropriate to the game be it black, red, grey or whatever color you want to wear. We ask that you do not carry any Fire Pioli signs into the stadium and just go to the game and be fan.

"Cheer for the players. Be respectful of them and what they go through on a day-to-day basis."

Thus far this season, the Chiefs haven't produced a very good product on the field. The fans have a right to be upset about what they see out on the field.

But what the players are dealing with when they take the field for Week 13 is difficult to imagine. How close they were to Belcher is irrelevant; asking any employee to work within 48 hours of that sort of workplace tragedy is difficult enough.

Doing it without the support of the people who get their back the most would be near impossible.

Reerun_KC 12-02-2012 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9170778)
I have no idea where you get the idea that it's ever anyone's "responsibility" to be charitable. People give charitably because they believe in the importance of a cause - not because it's their obligation to do so. If people want to give money for this girl, who are you or anyone else to say they shouldn't?

Whether SOC should be involved in something like that is a completely different issue. As you mentioned, the players and Chiefs are undoubtedly going to help some, so it's not really a place where SOC needs to jump in. But again, that has nothing do do with whether an individual should personally decide to contribute in some way to help the girl out.

Fair enough.

patteeu 12-02-2012 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BourbonMan (Post 9169417)
I personally think we should cease all activities for the remainder of the season....We have got our messages across to the FO and the Fans...Marty and PR and Everybody involved, have done a Fantastic job.

If we do decide to do something else on the COLTS game, I think we should fly a banner saying something like this...

We Still Love Our Chiefs, But Fire Pioli

This makes sense to me. There are a lot of emotion-driven ideas being generated here, but I think it would be a mistake for the SOC organization to lose focus by getting involved with efforts on behalf of Belcher's child or other victims of domestic abuse. It makes perfect sense to take a respectful break today (or possibly even longer), but you don't have to become champion of some completely unrelated cause to maintain goodwill.

1ChiefsDan 12-02-2012 11:08 AM

What do Chris Thorman and Arrowheadpride have to do with the SOC movement?

The Bad Guy 12-02-2012 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denverdanchiefsfan (Post 9170845)

Likely nothing.

I think Thorman is a weasel.

Big Chief Homer 12-02-2012 11:24 AM

Quote:

I was wondering the same thing:spock:

htismaqe 12-02-2012 12:19 PM

Quote:

Truth. The majority of Americans think with their heart, not their head.

Further targeting of Pioli will be viewed as cruel and heartless.

BigRedChief 12-02-2012 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco Polo (Post 9170791)
the group said in a statement released Saturday, via Chris Thormon of ArrowheadPride.com.

Did I miss something? Is Arrowhead Pride a part of SOC's now?

Hammock Parties 12-02-2012 12:59 PM

No, they're just giving credit to AP for reporting the statement by SOC.

BigRedChief 12-02-2012 01:10 PM

What is this on SOC's Facebook page that the Chiefs are going to talk with the SOC?

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 12-02-2012 01:18 PM

Yup. Reid and I are going to connect this week

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 12-02-2012 01:21 PM

Nothing. Am I missing something here?

Quote:

Hammock Parties 12-02-2012 01:35 PM

No, whoever wrote that just read it on AP.

BigRedChief 12-02-2012 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 9171481)

Theres a long thread on the SOC page. I got the link through Mr. Flopnuts.

1ChiefsDan 12-02-2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 9171481)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco Polo (Post 9170791)
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ey...head-on-sunday

On Sunday afternoon, the Chiefs will play a football game at Arrowhead Stadium, a little more than 24 hours removed from the killing of Kassandra Perkins and ensuing suicide of Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher.

Unlike most Chiefs football games lately, this one won't feature any anti-Scott Pioli propaganda, at least the kind distributed by the group Save Our Chiefs.

The group, notorious for flying banners above Arrowhead and holding a canned-food drive to get rid of the Chiefs' GM, has asked fans to stand down this week out of respect for what the players are going through.

"SaveOurChiefs.com would like to inform our followers that out of respect to the Chiefs organization, coaches and most importantly the players, we have cancelled the Can Pioli Food Drive and airplane banner for tomorrow," the group said in a statement released Saturday, via Chris Thormon of ArrowheadPride.com. "Furthermore, we encourage fans to wear what they feel is appropriate to the game be it black, red, grey or whatever color you want to wear. We ask that you do not carry any Fire Pioli signs into the stadium and just go to the game and be fan.

"Cheer for the players. Be respectful of them and what they go through on a day-to-day basis."

Thus far this season, the Chiefs haven't produced a very good product on the field. The fans have a right to be upset about what they see out on the field.

But what the players are dealing with when they take the field for Week 13 is difficult to imagine. How close they were to Belcher is irrelevant; asking any employee to work within 48 hours of that sort of workplace tragedy is difficult enough.

Doing it without the support of the people who get their back the most would be near impossible.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 12-02-2012 03:46 PM

Thanks. That is a classic case of poor attribution. CNN was blowing up my phone before the game. They found us. CBS Sports could have done the same thing

Hammock Parties 12-02-2012 04:13 PM

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...68717330_n.jpg

Mr. Flopnuts 12-02-2012 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9172832)

Pen to mother****ing paper!

SAUTO 12-02-2012 04:24 PM

Quote:

Nice to see
Posted via Mobile Device

Agent V 12-02-2012 04:37 PM

Quote:

**** yeah. :)

Tribal Warfare 12-02-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Okay, where are the pics of Pioli playing grab ass on the field

Reerun_KC 12-02-2012 04:40 PM

Well when the dust settles from this, we need to get back focused on the goal. To rid KC from the stench that is Pioli...

Its not gonna be easy as he is now a sympathetic figure of the Chiefs now.

ILChief 12-02-2012 05:32 PM

We should focus on drafting a QB in round one

Big Chief Homer 12-02-2012 06:01 PM

Wow anyone try to have a normal conversation on the SOC facebook page.%(/:$2500::facepalm:

Marcellus 12-02-2012 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Chief Homer (Post 9173305)
Wow anyone try to have a normal conversation on the SOC facebook page.%(/:$2500::facepalm:

Yea that's not possible. Not even close. It reminds me of why I come here for Chiefs talk and nowhere else.

Big Chief Homer 12-02-2012 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9173320)
Yea that's not possible. Not even close. It reminds me of why I come here for Chiefs talk and nowhere else.

I went in there to check a few things and wow.

:eek:

Its like the short bus made a stop at the circus.

Now I know why I hate to leave the Planet.

Reerun_KC 12-02-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

NO its pointless... Way too many wierdos on there. NO wonder Hunt doesnt feel its necessary to win. This fanbase loves their loser franchise...

Just dont mess with the parking lot social event before the game.

Big Chief Homer 12-02-2012 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9173356)
NO its pointless... Way too many wierdos on there. NO wonder Hunt doesnt feel its necessary to win. This fanbase loves their loser franchise...

Just dont mess with the parking lot social event before the game.

Its not only the parking lot social, there is a LOT I mean a LOT of freaks over there.

I Like the freaks here much better.

ghak99 12-02-2012 06:26 PM

Quote:

I avoid the SOC page like the plague, but I went to check it out...

There is definitely no shortage of people willing to let the world know just how dumb they are. :shake:

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 12-02-2012 10:54 PM

Agree.
The interwebs have really reinforced this idea.

alnorth 12-02-2012 11:03 PM

Pioli still has to go, but at this point, I think I'm fine with keeping Romeo, if they decide to do that.

DaFace 12-02-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 9175029)
Pioli still has to go, but at this point, I think I'm fine with keeping Romeo, if they decide to do that.

I wouldn't mind him sticking around as DC, but he's just plain not a good head coach.

Hammock Parties 12-02-2012 11:17 PM

Speaking of dumb things.

http://i.imgur.com/jwN8J.jpg

Hammock Parties 12-02-2012 11:21 PM

Looks beaten.

http://media.kansascity.com/smedia/2...V.SlMa.81.jpeg

Hammock Parties 12-02-2012 11:23 PM

Damn.

http://media.kansascity.com/smedia/2...B.SlMa.81.jpeg

ghak99 12-02-2012 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9175056)
Speaking of dumb things.

http://i.imgur.com/jwN8J.jpg

:facepalm:

Hammock Parties 12-02-2012 11:25 PM

Welp, try not to cry you guys.

http://media.kansascity.com/smedia/2...N.SlMa.81.jpeg

NJChiefsFan 12-02-2012 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9175067)

That's a pretty cool picture. I wanted nothing but a loss today, still don't, but this pic reminds me how much I do love some of these players and this team. Easy to get lost in all this desire for a QB and forget how much the past two days has sucked for this organization.

That said, this loss may torture us all off season.

Reerun_KC 12-02-2012 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9175053)
I wouldn't mind him sticking around as DC, but he's just plain not a good head coach.

I guess since Greg Robinson is not available. We should keep the next best thing.

CaliforniaChief 12-02-2012 11:54 PM

I'm still confident that neither Pioli nor RAC will return next year.

I think, as Mellinger wrote today, that RAC is the perfect coach for this team for the rest of the year. He's going to shepherd those guys through this and be a rock of stability and comfort.

But he's also perfect because he's least likely to get us wins for the rest of the year, helping us stay at the top of the draft order.

Today's empty stadium despite the positivity of the fanbase and attention on the game speaks volumes to Clark Hunt about what he needs to do.

patteeu 12-03-2012 12:16 AM

Quote:

Wow, really? Turnovers alone were enough to convince me that the coaching staff needed to go weeks ago. On top of that there's the problem of penalties, wide receivers who drop passes they used to catch, FGs instead of TDs in the red zone, and an endless supply of other bad coaching symptoms. Romeo has to go.

Hammock Parties 12-03-2012 12:42 AM

Belcher sign removed.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A9Ktyq7CMAAZ-PT.jpg

spanky 52 12-03-2012 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 9175149)
I'm still confident that neither Pioli nor RAC will return next year.

I think, as Mellinger wrote today, that RAC is the perfect coach for this team for the rest of the year. He's going to shepherd those guys through this and be a rock of stability and comfort.

But he's also perfect because he's least likely to get us wins for the rest of the year, helping us stay at the top of the draft order.

Today's empty stadium despite the positivity of the fanbase and attention on the game speaks volumes to Clark Hunt about what he needs to do.

I sure hope your right.

htismaqe 12-03-2012 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9175063)

As he rightfully should. Can't imagine what it feels like to be him right now...

Reerun_KC 12-03-2012 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9175484)
As he rightfully should. Can't imagine what it feels like to be him right now...

I had a friend do this in Highschool and in the USAF... I didnt see it happen but it was a strange feeling.

Easy 6 12-03-2012 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9175067)

Hopefully it was going something like..."dwayne, i really want you back here next year"

Dayze 12-03-2012 11:03 AM

"Dwayne; I promise you, Cassel and Pioli are gone next year. We'll hash out a deal that will let you reitre as a Chief. We want you back"

oh, and I watched the game yesterday with a family member who said they should let Bowe walk because he drops too many passes.

JFC. I'm so sick of this as an argument. He's on track to be the best WR we've EVER had.....so, we should let him go because he drops 15 balls a season or thereabouts.

DJ's left nut 12-03-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Huh??

Crennel's done a worse job as HC than Pioli has done as a GM. Shit, he might have done a worse job as an HC than Cassel has done as a QB. The only person that's done his job worse than Crennel this year is Brian Dabol, who's been roughly as effective as just selecting the 'ask madden' feature on a PS2 would've been.

The only reason anyone could possibly be fine with Crennel back as the HC is because Crennel's a decent dude. That's some limp-wristed garbage right there.

Crennel is a terrible head coach. He's the worst I've ever seen and nothing comes close. Have you already forgotten "I don't know why Charles only got 5 carries" or "I feel like my body presence will make an impact..."?

He's putrid. He's a failure in every sense of the word.

But hey, he seems like a nice guy so lets bring him back...FML.

I'd FAR prefer Pioli come back than Crennel. They both suck, but Pioli has at least done a couple of things passably. Crennel, OTOH, has been a monumental failure at everything he's been asked to do as a HC.

Mr_Tomahawk 12-03-2012 06:43 PM

So getting over this tragedy...any chance we fly a banner in a couple of weeks. :-)

I'm afraid the FO will think SOC has given up.

O.city 12-03-2012 06:53 PM

No way does Romeo stay.

This is a young team. It needs discipline and Crennel ain't it.

I feel like some of the true fans are thinking that we just want Pioli gone for gone's sake.

It's not that. We want to win SB's. I don't give two shits who the GM is, just get it done. Problem with that is, from what I've read and heard, and what we've seen on the field, Pioli isn't hte GM to do that.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-03-2012 09:13 PM

CLARK WE STILL NEED CHANGE!! - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Hammock Parties 12-03-2012 09:14 PM

PIOLI NEEDS INDEFINITE TIME OFF TO HEAL

Mr_Tomahawk 12-03-2012 09:15 PM

FIRE PIOLI - FIRE PIOLI - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Mr. Flopnuts 12-03-2012 09:16 PM

CLARK IT'S TIME TO START OVER - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

In58men 12-03-2012 10:05 PM

LOL @ PIOLI STILL BEING EMPLOYED

BossChief 12-03-2012 10:33 PM

THIS TEAM NEEDS A FRESH START SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Does that fit?

CaliforniaChief 12-03-2012 11:28 PM

I'm still skittish about flying a banner. We've got some time to see what happens over the next two weeks while the team's on the road.

Scott Pioli and RAC have sympathy right now, and rightfully so. SOC also continues to be seen positively by the media and local fanbase, and rightfully so. SOC has conducted itself in an incredibly gracious and effective way. However, that could turn on a dime if:

1. The team starts winning, showing that it's come together (then SOC is viewed as divisive).

2. More facts come out that show more of the horror that RAC/Pioli/Gibbs/others had to witness (then SOC is viewed as vindictive.)

The next two weeks determine everything...for the Chiefs' draft position, and SOC's next move. If the team reverts to what we think it is, then I think the following might be appropriate:

Move forward, fresh start--saveourchiefs.com
We all need a fresh start--saveourchiefs.com

I would leave Pioli off the banner but continue to push the idea of his failure to lead with social media and local media. But even those communications will have to show some level of empathy.

Just a few thoughts.

Tribal Warfare 12-04-2012 02:18 AM

Change springs hope- SaveOurChiefs.com

We'll have to milk the hope line

but, this very touch and go, in the eyes of the public. We have to use insinuation for Firing Pioli because of the circumstances and using Clark's name is out the window too.

BourbonMan 12-04-2012 08:38 AM

WE STILL LOVE OUR CHIEFS-BUT FIRE PIOLI-SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

I know it's too long..but something along those lines.

Easy 6 12-04-2012 08:53 AM

THE PAST IS GONE - LET US MOVE ON @ SOC

ChiTown 12-04-2012 09:08 AM

WE'RE ALL HURTING. IT'S TIME - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

65TossPowerTrap 12-04-2012 10:19 AM

It could simply be SAVE-OUR-CHIEFS if the sentiment is another banner is needed. The message has been put out and the people who need addressed know where we stand, I don't know that calling anyone out specifically is a good idea given all that has happened lately.

Tribal Warfare 12-04-2012 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 65TossPowerTrap (Post 9179627)
It could simply be SAVE-OUR-CHIEFS if the sentiment is another banner is needed. The message has been put out and the people who need addressed know where we stand, I don't know that calling anyone out specifically is a good idea given all that has happened lately.

In general people/media have the attention spans similar to 3 year olds, within 3 weeks which will be the Indy game the Belcher story will subside. Thus, is when activities should buildup for one last time but not as aggressive as before though. Objectively this whole situation is pretty ****ed up because now Pioli can play the sympathy card to direct attention away from the shitty job he's done. Which includes signing Belcher, an unstable asshole to be a part of the right 53.

philfree 12-04-2012 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9179665)
In general people/media have the attention spans similar to 3 year olds, within 3 weeks which will be the Indy game the Belcher story will subside. Thus, is when activities should buildup for one last time but not as aggressive as before though. Objectively this whole situation is pretty ****ed up because now Pioli can play the sympathy card to direct attention away from the shitty job he's done. Which includes signing Belcher, an unstable asshole to be a part of the right 53.

Yeah I bet Jamal Charles has completely forgot about it by then. DJ too.