ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

Rams Fan 10-08-2012 06:01 PM

WE'RE TIRED OF MEDIOCRITY- SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

SAUTO 10-08-2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 8993346)

At this point mediocrity would be ten steps up
Posted via Mobile Device

crispystl 10-08-2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 8993346)

Rams fans go back to St louis

DeezNutz 10-08-2012 06:31 PM

GM off the street > Pioli

crispystl 10-08-2012 06:31 PM

NFL's greatest fans > NFL's worst management

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-08-2012 06:35 PM

That's the point.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8993220)
Thats fine as long as its perfectly clear that when you are tweeting or posting on Facebook as saveourchiefs.com, you are representing a lot of people who have put time, money and passion into this project. Don't embrass us or offend people unnecessarily.

Window Licking Whiner 10-08-2012 06:50 PM

PR, I like your messages to Matt pioli etc. You should write one for Romeo as well.

Something to the effect of, if you are supporting cassel's failure then we want you gone. If you are being forced, know that we fans want you to put the best people on the field to play. We fans want to you succeed Romeo, but you arent. All we have to go on is that scoreboard and what you tell us in your interviews. And right now you arent looking like a good Coach. If you are being forced, then do what YOU need to for our team to win. If you arent being forced, then thanks for trying but you are failing

bowener 10-08-2012 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 8993180)
How about...

FANS ARE NOT THE ENEMY CLARK - FIRE PIOLI!

I like this.

Hammock Parties 10-08-2012 07:06 PM

HEY CLARK, TAKE OUT THE TRASH

kcgreene 10-08-2012 07:07 PM

So I say that we need to put up a billboard by Clarks house... and thanks to a little work I just found his address, so if someone can find out what private airport he leaves from(Which is a minimal shot), we can come up with spots for a billboard...

SomeRandomGirl 10-08-2012 07:26 PM

Just chiming in as one of the (mostly) silent donators.

Please keep it simple. Please don't make me want to distance myself from this cause or regret donating. I loved the banner, I loved the enthusiasm, but some of the crap that's getting posted (here, there, everywhere) seems like we're just reaching for some new dig at them. We've got their attention, now let's use it for good please. You can be positive and still get your message across.

We still deserve better.

hometeam 10-08-2012 07:27 PM

Chiefs official facebook a few hours ago says "Chiefs fans are the best!"

damage control?

stonedstooge 10-08-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 8993778)
Chiefs official facebook a few hours ago says "Chiefs fans are the best!"

damage control?

Was it followed by "Good tickets still available for...?"

kcgreene 10-08-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SomeRandomGirl (Post 8993771)

Please keep it simple. Please don't make me want to distance myself from this cause or regret donating. I loved the banner, I loved the enthusiasm, but some of the crap that's getting posted (here, there, everywhere) seems like we're just reaching for some new dig at them. We've got their attention, now let's use it for good please. You can be positive and still get your message across.

We still deserve better.

I agree sir, and I dont plan on posting his address on open forum, as I would be afraid that some people would embarrass our cause, I just thought that if we could find out what private airport that Hunt Sports Group has a hangar at that we can come up with a location that Clark will see EVERY time he flies to any game of any of his teams, and the more people that might be looking for that info the better

pr_capone 10-08-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcgreene (Post 8993679)
So I say that we need to put up a billboard by Clarks house... and thanks to a little work I just found his address, so if someone can find out what private airport he leaves from(Which is a minimal shot), we can come up with spots for a billboard...

I honestly do not believe that targeting Clark in Dallas is going to be of any use. The single banner we flew in Arrowhead has his attention. Of that I am sure.

The reason to keep flying things over Arrowhead will be if he has not responded to us before the Raiders game. We are essentially giving him 3 weeks to talk to us and let us know he cares. If he doesn't... then Phase 2 comes into effect.

This is the key here folks. This is really what the goal and the prize of this whole effort is. It isn't to hold Matt responsible for being a terrible starting QB. There is nothing he can do about it. Pioli coming to talk to us would be nice, but in the end... his time in KC is short if fans have anything to say about it.

It is all about Clark. We want to know that our owner still cares. We need him to let us know that everything is going to be ok. He needs to acknowledge that we are tired of being a laughing stock in the NFL and meaningless AFCW titles are not going to cut it.

One word from Hunt could possibly change EVERYTHING for both the team and for we fans. If we don't hear back from him... we are going to keep flying banners and getting the word out to the point where either he can no longer afford to ignore us. End result will be loss of STH and hundreds if not thousands of fans will no longer support this club financially.

Clark... talk to us. Let us know you care.

saveourchiefs@cox.net

Mr. Flopnuts 10-08-2012 07:42 PM

I'll probably be bannee from their Facebook page. I cussed them out, called them passive aggressive assholes and told them to get a clue. It's their choice to play a mediocre QB.

kcgreene 10-08-2012 07:45 PM

I understand your thoughts, and I know you are leading this effort, but I have to respectfully disagree. I wouldn't do anything for the next 3 weeks, I agree with that, as it gives him time to respond and with the media the way it is right now, however, at that point that nothing is done, its going to take more than flying banners, social marketing and being pissed on talk radio to get real change.

I'm not saying we need to go on the offensive, but I just think that it would be smart to consider this as a possibility, because you want something that will serve as a constant reminder to him, especially when he spends minimal time in Kansas City. I'm not saying that it should be disrespectful, Im just saying that it can be a very professional sign that just says something along the lines of "Dear Mr. Hunt, Please fire Scott. Sincerely, Chiefs Fans" Or something like that. Classy, but gets the point across. Its easy for Clark to leave KC and not care. I'm not saying that he doesn't care, but if weeks pass and nothing happens... we might have to wonder...

kcgreene 10-08-2012 07:53 PM

sorry, forgot to quote you there capone

DeezNutz 10-08-2012 07:58 PM

We need leadership, Clark: Saveourchiefs.com

DaFace 10-08-2012 08:03 PM

I'll humbly suggest that the tone of the twitter account be a little less...for lack of a better word...bitchy. Pr_capone's posts in this thread strike me as being the ideal tone - critical, but always keeping the message about improving the team. Today seems like it has been nothing but non-stop griping.

ghak99 10-08-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8993830)
I honestly do not believe that targeting Clark in Dallas is going to be of any use. The single banner we flew in Arrowhead has his attention. Of that I am sure.

The reason to keep flying things over Arrowhead will be if he has not responded to us before the Raiders game. We are essentially giving him 3 weeks to talk to us and let us know he cares. If he doesn't... then Phase 2 comes into effect.

This is the key here folks. This is really what the goal and the prize of this whole effort is. It isn't to hold Matt responsible for being a terrible starting QB. There is nothing he can do about it. Pioli coming to talk to us would be nice, but in the end... his time in KC is short if fans have anything to say about it.

It is all about Clark. We want to know that our owner still cares. We need him to let us know that everything is going to be ok. He needs to acknowledge that we are tired of being a laughing stock in the NFL and meaningless AFCW titles are not going to cut it.

One word from Hunt could possibly change EVERYTHING for both the team and for we fans. If we don't hear back from him... we are going to keep flying banners and getting the word out to the point where either he can no longer afford to ignore us. End result will be loss of STH and hundreds if not thousands of fans will no longer support this club financially.

Clark... talk to us. Let us know you care.

saveourchiefs@cox.net

:stupid:

Clark dropping the slightest hint he's pissed off and ready to make some moves in an attempt to get better would be huge for me.

Just show us something Clark!

BigRedChief 10-08-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

We still deserve better.

Pr, MartyMac and others that are leading this effort, please heed these calls for more civility. Stay on point, dont let haters get you off track. this could back fire quickly.

And change the tone of the twitter feed.

kcgreene 10-08-2012 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 8993935)
:stupid:

Clark dropping the slightest hint he's pissed off and ready to make some moves in an attempt to get better would be huge for me.

Just show us something Clark!

I agree. I just think that a contingency plan should be in place in case he doesn't show us something. I hope that he does reach out. Hope for the best and Plan for the worst!

pr_capone 10-08-2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

We still deserve better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8993952)
Pr, MartyMac and others that are leading this effort, please heed these calls for more civility. Stay on point, dont let haters get you off track. this could back fire quickly.

And change the tone of the twitter feed.

That is where I am heading. Right now, there is a bit of a waiting game happening and we need to give Clark time so process and hopefully get back to us either at the saveourchiefs@cox.net or through the kcchiefs website.

We need to hear from him. That is what it boils down to. His response, or lack of, will dictate what we do next.

Bearcat 10-08-2012 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 8993930)
I'll humbly suggest that the tone of the twitter account be a little less...for lack of a better word...bitchy. Pr_capone's posts in this thread strike me as being the ideal tone - critical, but always keeping the message about improving the team. Today seems like it has been nothing but non-stop griping.

Yeah, it turned into just another Twitter parody for the lolz... completely missing the point.

pr_capone 10-08-2012 08:24 PM

Updated OP

I am happy to heed your suggestions BUT. I flat refuse to put out any message that is not in the spirit of what we are trying to accomplish. A lot of the suggestions that we have here are ridiculously over the top and are not helpful in the least. If anything, they are counter productive. Remember that there are a lot of eyes on us right now watching what we are doing and what we are saying. It is all well and good to let CP be what it is but there is a time and a place for that... and that is every thread but this one.

We need to be taken seriously and acting like immature asshats isn't going to do a damn thing to help us accomplish that.

luv 10-08-2012 08:30 PM

Quote:

We still deserve better.

I didn't donate, and I'm not on saveourchiefs.com (although I feel like I am by coming into this thread). However, if I were to have a say, this would be it.

bowener 10-08-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8994015)
Updated OP

I am happy to heed your suggestions BUT. I flat refuse to put out any message that is not in the spirit of what we are trying to accomplish. A lot of the suggestions that we have here are ridiculously over the top and are not helpful in the least. If anything, they are counter productive. Remember that there are a lot of eyes on us right now watching what we are doing and what we are saying. It is all well and good to let CP be what it is but there is a time and a place for that... and that is every thread but this one.

We need to be taken seriously and acting like immature asshats isn't going to do a damn thing to help us accomplish that.

What are the top suggestions so far?

Bugeater 10-08-2012 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 8994043)

PIOLI CAN DIE IN AN AIDS FIRE should be near the top

pr_capone 10-08-2012 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 8994043)

They haven't been tallied up so far.

As of right now... I just want people thinking about this and what message they want to put out. Honestly, I won't even begin to sort through these until Thursday or Friday... possibly even Sunday.

Unlike what my post count and my presence around CP the past week might indicate... I have both a full time job and am a full time student.

kregger 10-08-2012 08:45 PM

Quote:

Updated OP

We need to be taken seriously and acting like immature asshats isn't going to do a damn thing to help us accomplish that.[/B]

Bravo, sir. I haven't posted in years and this thread has got me stoked again. Keep up the great work .The banner was fabulous!

uninvited 10-08-2012 08:59 PM

Where is Clark Hunt? SaveOurChiefs.com
Scott Pioli, You're Fired SaveOurChiefs.com
SaveOurChiefs.com Pioli is NOT A Chief!

Tribal Warfare 10-08-2012 09:16 PM

SaveOurChiefs.com -Failure shouldn't be our "way"

ILChief 10-08-2012 09:27 PM

I agree about making the tweets more professional sounding

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-08-2012 10:09 PM

Gents and Lady Gents. I have returned home and have reviewed Twitter. 6.5 hours ago we put out alert about the posts and apologized. Since then I have reviewed every tweet, all 8 of them and they are fine.

A lot of the complaints that are surfacing now are the result of the barrage of reeruned tweets from yesterday and early this morning. We're going thru and deleting stuff as best we can.

Going forward you can expect professional tweets. If anyone feels that a tweet crosses the line, please CONTACT ME at SaveOurChiefs@gmail so I can address the issue.

Fair?

pr_capone 10-08-2012 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 8994349)
Gents and Lady Gents. I have returned home and have reviewed Twitter. 6.5 hours ago we put out alert about the posts and apologized. Since then I have reviewed every tweet, all 8 of them and they are fine.

A lot of the complaints that are surfacing now are the result of the barrage of reeruned tweets from yesterday and early this morning. We're going thru and deleting stuff as best we can.

Going forward you can expect professional tweets. If anyone feels that a tweet crosses the line, please CONTACT ME at SaveOurChiefs@gmail so I can address the issue.

Fair?

:thumb:

BigMeatballDave 10-08-2012 10:39 PM

SCOTT PIOLI - FAILED PROCESS

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-08-2012 10:44 PM

Right 53? Pioli isn't the Right 1...SaveOurChiefs.com

Mile High Mania 10-08-2012 10:56 PM

Not trying to be an a-hole, but what about something like...

"January 16, 1993 ... 19 years later. SaveOurChiefs.com"

Pick some milestone moments - Key memories or moments from past eras of greatness and run with that theme. A trip down memory lane. Maybe focus on the dominance of the 90's and carry that theme in your messages. My guess is that outside of "I'm a KC fan because of location and family ... many of you fell in love with them because of their dominace in the 90s. Most of the 70s and 80s were kinda like the last few.

You've got a decade of dominance there ... that's what you're fighting to back to, so maybe that's your theme.

DaneMcCloud 10-09-2012 12:08 AM

"Mr. Hunt"?

**** him. What's with this "Mr." bullshit?

Call him CLARK.

I've met a bazillion ****ing wealthy out the ass mother****ers and the only guys (only two, so far) that wanted to be called "Mr.", I wanted to ****ing cock punch.

Clark.

Or better yet (:evil:), Clarke.

Misspell that mother****er on purpose. Just for shits and grins.

AussieChiefsFan 10-09-2012 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8967011)
Phase 2 -

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 is doing fb and twitter SOC

Wendler is running youtube SOC and, of course, .gif master supreme.

The staff of chiefsplanet.com and some others are serving as general advisors.

We thought about flying a banner over Tampa but in the end, feel like it wouldn't do enough good. We are definitely going to fly another banner over Arrowhead but it will be on 10/28 against the Raiders. There are are few suggestions being tossed around. We have some time and I'll be making a poll to get ideas from CP. In the mean time, I wanted to give you an idea of what we have done so far donations and spending wise.

The cost of the banner was obvious... we all knew that was going to happen. We are also, unless anyone has any strong feelings against it, are going to spend $50 on ads on FB to drive attention to saveourchiefs.com.\

We have plenty of time to come up with the slogan for the next banner. There is one thing that must absolutely be on the banner and that is the saveourchiefs.com address that AustinChief provided us with. I am looking for suggestions, I know there are already 50k spread through this thread but I cannot go digging around for then. The only banner suggestions that will be considered are ones that end in saveourchiefs.com. The banner cannot exceed 42 characters, spaces not included.

EXAMPLES:
PAY BOWE - DRAFT GENO - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
CLARK, R U A FAN OR NOT? - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

I have asked a small group of people to help sort through banner ideas since there will be eleventybillion ideas thown out. We are going to narrow it down to our top X favorite ideas, then let CP vote on it.

As for donations status and expenditures:

Expenditures:
Banner #1 - $625.00
Ads on FB - $50.00

Current PayPal balance - $1,600.71
Check from Whitlock - $600
Balance - $2,200.71 (will update OP when check clears)

[/spoiler]

Yes. Something involving drafting Geno would be awesome!

NJChiefsFan 10-09-2012 02:00 AM

Quote:

Updated OP

Go with grace, sweet spirit.

AussieChiefsFan 10-09-2012 02:32 AM

Priest31kc, said this:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Priest31kc (Post 8993262)
Please Clark. Save us. Show us you care you son of a bitch and we'll love you and give you our monies!!

I think this part would be a great Banner/etc

Quote:

Please Clark. Save us. Show us you care! - SaveOurChiefs.com

rtmike 10-09-2012 03:00 AM

pr_capone, runaway winner of CP Poster of the Year. Thanks to you sir & all your accomplices' for a job being well done.

If I may, & this prolly all goes without saying. I got to thinking what Egoli & Clark would do to perhaps retaliate.

One of them or perhaps a cronie could apply some heat on the airplane outfit. I know with trucking the Government does surprise audits checking anything from truckers' log books to files concerning safety checks' of equipment & any & all necessary repairs'. Also an inspection of equipment on the spot unannounced.

It may be insulting to the airplane company to even suggest they cross all their t's & dot all the i's. They very well may run a tight ship in that sector of aviation, I have no clue. It just wouldn't be a bad idea in case some of these officials can be bought with season tickets.

I don't know. Just got to thinking, just saying...:shrug:

Mojo Jojo 10-09-2012 04:05 AM

You go the other way...fans is this product worth your time and Money?

TimeForWasp 10-09-2012 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtmike (Post 8994684)
pr_capone, runaway winner of CP Poster of the Year. Thanks to you sir & all your accomplices' for a job being well done.

If I may, & this prolly all goes without saying. I got to thinking what Egoli & Clark would do to perhaps retaliate.

One of them or perhaps a cronie could apply some heat on the airplane outfit. I know with trucking the Government does surprise audits checking anything from truckers' log books to files concerning safety checks' of equipment & any & all necessary repairs'. Also an inspection of equipment on the spot unannounced.

It may be insulting to the airplane company to even suggest they cross all their t's & dot all the i's. They very well may run a tight ship in that sector of aviation, I have no clue. It just wouldn't be a bad idea in case some of these officials can be bought with season tickets.

I don't know. Just got to thinking, just saying...:shrug:

The field of aviation runs a tight ship all the way around anymore. Crossed T's and dotted I's are pretty much mandatory.

mdchiefsfan 10-09-2012 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boise_Chief (Post 8992709)
Show us you care we do! Go chiefs!

Or something similar

:thumb: This is perfect

bevischief 10-09-2012 06:07 AM

How long does this $50 on Facebook last for?

htismaqe 10-09-2012 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 8994616)
"Mr. Hunt"?

**** him. What's with this "Mr." bullshit?

Call him CLARK.

I've met a bazillion ****ing wealthy out the ass mother****ers and the only guys (only two, so far) that wanted to be called "Mr.", I wanted to ****ing cock punch.

Clark.

Or better yet (:evil:), Clarke.

Misspell that mother****er on purpose. Just for shits and grins.

The Clarks.

RockChalk 10-09-2012 07:14 AM

I'm not adding anything that hasn't been said by other members, but thought I'd throw my two cents in...

It's been said above, and probably better worded in the updated OP by PR, but there is no reason to take any of this in a negative direction. Some of the 10/28 banner suggestions have been incredibly negative. While some of those negative suggestions have been funny, most have been ridiculously stupid.

I believe we made our point with the first banner, while being critical of team management, but not outright hateful towards any part of the Chiefs organization. We merely stated what 75% of Chiefs fans were thinking (probably more like 95% as the Baltimore game progressed). We fans do deserve better, and it's become more and more evident that Pioli has no business managing this organization. And we stated that.

In my opinion the next banner should either be pointed towards the fans or directly at Clark Hunt. There was an earlier suggestion regarding having the NFL's best fans and worst management. I think something along those lines is appropriate. Anyways, just my two cents.

NFL's Best Fans, Worst GM - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-09-2012 07:30 AM

What if we flew two banners at the Raiders game? One to pump up the players and the other to chump out Pioli?

stonedstooge 10-09-2012 07:33 AM

CLARK-SUPPORT YOUR FANS-FIRE PIOLI

pr_capone 10-09-2012 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 8994739)
How long does this $50 on Facebook last for?

No clue, I've not done it before TBH. The cool thing is thought that the ad can be aimed specifically at Chiefs fans. It wouldnt just go out to everyone regardless of interest.

alnorth 10-09-2012 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockChalk (Post 8994837)

I like this one.

Dayze 10-09-2012 08:14 AM

ditto

TimeForWasp 10-09-2012 08:32 AM

ChiefsPlanet > Hey Pioli!! We and Matt Cassel just ****ed you up dog

TimeForWasp 10-09-2012 08:33 AM

Come at me Bro

TimeForWasp 10-09-2012 08:35 AM

IF Quinn lights it up and we win this week (convincingly) We should fly a message
That's more like it! Go Chiefs

DJ's left nut 10-09-2012 09:01 AM

Stanley had a cool idea - what if we can use the banner to actually create a fan revolt?

Not just words, but actions. He suggested nobody wearing red to the games - I think that's pretty badass. What if we threw up a banner that said something like "Brown out Arrowhead". Has PR spoken w/ enough media people at this point that he could get the message out that fans that are disgusted with crap like the all out assault of Chiefs fans should just wear brown/black to the games until Pioli jets.

It would need a coordinated media/social media blitz behind it, but it would be a freakin' awesome visual if we can get half that stadium clad in brown or black for the rest of the season.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-09-2012 09:02 AM

FB Ads will turn off once the ad spend expires.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8994926)
No clue, I've not done it before TBH. The cool thing is thought that the ad can be aimed specifically at Chiefs fans. It wouldnt just go out to everyone regardless of interest.

Hammock Parties 10-09-2012 09:24 AM

I think a blackout would be cool.

A couple more losses and people will really start to puke. Then you bust out the STOP WEARING RED banner.

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...s/kan/2012.htm

Let's say we're 1-8 or 2-7 3-6 after the road trip to Pittsburgh.

Hit them then with STOP WEARING RED at the Cincy game, and you've got two more home games after that, in a row, where people could stop wearing red.

You could also pump out the STOP WEARING RED message on social media during the 2-game road trip to SD and PIT.

That is going to be the breaking point for a lot of people because those games are gonna be brutal and will end ANY hope of a playoff appearance. We'll be 3-6 at best.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-09-2012 09:36 AM

Love the Blackout....Arizona State has been successful with using the Blackout approach to fill the seats for football but we can create a similar experience.

Hammock Parties 10-09-2012 09:38 AM

http://i.imgur.com/QDBqU.jpg

The Franchise 10-09-2012 09:41 AM

BLACK OUT ARROWHEAD! - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Fish 10-09-2012 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8995211)

That is both revolting and brilliant...

Dayze 10-09-2012 09:43 AM

black out would rule.

though ALL CAPS DEB would stick out like a sore thumb.

at this point, I wouldn't even care if a New GM came here, drafted Geno, and changed the uniforms to black.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-09-2012 09:45 AM

This idea would send shockwaves throughout the ENTIRE NFL. A stronger message could not be delivered to ownership, the league and players.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8995221)
BLACK OUT ARROWHEAD! - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

frankotank 10-09-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockChalk (Post 8994837)

damn you to hell KU!
but I like this one too! it's just a tad too long though. it'd have to be shortened to 42...something like below which is kinda all squished together.
42 is just too short.

NFL'S BEST FANS WORST GM SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

ps - BOOOOO JAYHAWKS! :D

Bearcat 10-09-2012 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 8995237)
This idea would send shockwaves throughout the ENTIRE NFL. A stronger message could not be delivered to ownership, the league and players.

Well, besides not going..... but, a blackout is more realistic than a walkout or trying to keep people from showing up at all.

That pic is creepy... I like it.

Dayze 10-09-2012 09:53 AM

sign me up for the Blackout cause.

luv 10-09-2012 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Fish (Post 8995222)
That is both revolting and brilliant...

I'd feel like a Raider fan. Ugh.

DaFace 10-09-2012 10:09 AM

The blackout thing sounds like a cool idea, but you'd have to be careful of the language. My first reaction was that you were talking about not going to games to cause a "blackout."

Hammock Parties 10-09-2012 10:17 AM

**** Pioli.

@SaveOurChiefs

The Chiefs FO was invited to go on Mike & Mike on ESPN to defend the fan base about the Cassel situation and they declined.

Skyy God 10-09-2012 10:20 AM

Seriously, y'all need to tighten up the message. Basically the consensus of non-true fans is to do what it takes to draft the #1 QB (presumably Smith).

Ergo, "Tank for Smith - Saveourchiefs.com"

The Franchise 10-09-2012 10:22 AM

**** this front office. Are you serious?

dmahurin 10-09-2012 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 8995309)
The blackout thing sounds like a cool idea, but you'd have to be careful of the language. My first reaction was that you were talking about not going to games to cause a "blackout."

I thought the same thing. Maybe something like: "franchise funeral wear all black 10/28"

DJ's left nut 10-09-2012 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 8995309)

Absolutely - I think you'd need a corresponding media blitz. Soren, KK, Parkins, Fescoe, etc... would need to give it a voice. Additionally, the social media stuff would need to have some impact.

We have an away game and a bye week to give it legs. Blacking out Arrowhead for a Raiders game would be a staggeringly strong message and you can bet that it will be heard.

I like the 'Franchise Funeral' language.

Hammock Parties 10-09-2012 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 8995365)
Absolutely - I think you'd need a corresponding media blitz. Soren, KK, Parkins, Fescoe, etc... would need to give it a voice. Additionally, the social media stuff would need to have some impact.

We have an away game and a bye week to give it legs. Blacking out Arrowhead for a Raiders game would be a staggeringly strong message and you can bet that it will be heard.

I like the 'Franchise Funeral' language.

I'm liking this more and more than anything else.

If we start it now and keep pounding, by the three-game homestand later in the year it might actually happen en masse.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-09-2012 10:29 AM

Just tell people to "Blackout Arrowhead by wearing BLACK Chiefs fan gear" Send the message and build it that way to educate the ones who are easily confused.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-09-2012 10:31 AM

The cool thing with the blackout concept is that it can grow with each passing game. Raider fans will love this.