ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

Bearcat 10-07-2012 10:56 PM

Hadn't noticed the "BELEIVE" ...heh.

mdstu 10-07-2012 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmahurin (Post 8990404)
For the next one how about, "Clark, your dad would not take this"

Because it would be a lie.
Are you a new fan?

chiefzilla1501 10-07-2012 11:28 PM

I still ****ing love the gum wrapper idea. Imagine if 75,000 people left at least one gum wrapper in the stadium.

chiefzilla1501 10-07-2012 11:29 PM

We deserve benches. Fire better. Cassel Pioli.

BossChief 10-07-2012 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 8990898)
I still ****ing love the gum wrapper idea. Imagine if 75,000 people left at least one gum wrapper in the stadium.

10 each would get noticed.

Hammock Parties 10-07-2012 11:51 PM

WORSE THAN CARL, WORSE THAN BONO

Phobia 10-07-2012 11:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's your buddy Deb, PR. She collected donations for her sign too.

BillSelfsTrophycase 10-08-2012 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8990973)

LMAO

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/n/U/moran.jpg

pr_capone 10-08-2012 12:12 AM

Quote:

Hope she did well.

Priest31kc 10-08-2012 12:15 AM

Quote:

LMAO WOW...Someone's gotta call her out for that on Facebook or whatever. What a dumb twat.

Phobia 10-08-2012 12:16 AM

Wait. What? who the hell are you? Get on TV once and now you're all nice-nice? Eat her for lunch.

Hammock Parties 10-08-2012 12:22 AM

Deb is so stupid. We're making a difference.

EDIT - HOLY SHIT DEB, REALLY

pr_capone 10-08-2012 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8991042)
Wait. What? who the hell are you? Get on TV once and now you're all nice-nice? Eat her for lunch.

Look, I realize I put myself in a position to be criticized when I first made this thread. Since I was the visible part in this, I would try and be very diplomatic about our message. I would understand that some fans would react in the was that Deb had. I intended to confront them with a calm voice and a reasonable explanation for what we are doing. I even explained that we have made charitable contributions from this board.

I thought I did that with Deb and we had come to some accord on this.

I mean, its not like she apologized to me via FB...

http://i.imgur.com/Tm8GQ.jpg

and said she had removed a particluar post and didn't...

http://i.imgur.com/jspi9.jpg

and she would never have a friend called Lance that would threated me with bodily harm

http://i.imgur.com/vT6MD.jpg

Despite Deb, I am going to try use my communication skills and if not win over some doubters, at least come to some sort of understanding with them. I would rather have a reasonable discussion with someone than try and fight an ignorant liar like Deb.

KCrockaholic 10-08-2012 01:49 AM

Quote:

Differance? Really...

Smed1065 10-08-2012 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 8990529)
Somewhere Carl Peterson is saying shut-up and sit down.

:)

KCrockaholic 10-08-2012 02:04 AM

We need to do a billboard. An anti-Pioli billboard. I'd definitely pitch in for that.

BigMeatballDave 10-08-2012 02:08 AM

Differance LMAO

Smed1065 10-08-2012 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tdurden58 (Post 8990745)
True enough. . I just dont think it will spark any change. . but i guess it is better than nothing ..

I just think bigger things need to happen in order for change to take place. . maybe this is the beginning. . i hope so. . im losing hope with this POS orginization. .

Nothing is bigger than money/ You saw a full stadium so I guess you are far-sighted. This effort is strong and will not be denied. 75% week 5. Week 9 50%. At this pace and play calls-week 14 10% Chiefs fans.

Your solution is? Do you have a plan?

Be the victim. **** that.

Nightfyre 10-08-2012 03:16 AM

Differance. I smell a new CP lexicon.

BillSelfsTrophycase 10-08-2012 03:21 AM

Even without the spelling ****up, the sign makes no sense

TimeForWasp 10-08-2012 03:28 AM

I think we should let it simmer. No need to spend the message money immediately. We don't want to become public enemy #1 with other fans. We should wait till we have another good message or a better oportune time to strike again. We could easily be treated like that Church protesting everything if you know what I mean. A positive message once in a while would be good. JMO

Mile High Mania 10-08-2012 04:30 AM

Simmer? Keep the pressure rolling...

BillSelfsTrophycase 10-08-2012 04:36 AM

http://memecrunch.com/meme/10DH/when...lock/image.png

Mr. Flopnuts 10-08-2012 04:41 AM

I'm sitting here watching Mike and Mike in the morning and they are putting this out there like our fans flat out cheered Cassel getting injured yesterday. I was at work. I didn't see it. I don't know for sure, but I have a hard time believing it.

How long until this whole thing wraps it's way around and the banner was the fault of all that? Calling my shot. It's going to be said. And it's ****ing bullshit.

TimeForWasp 10-08-2012 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8991157)
I'm sitting here watching Mike and Mike in the morning and they are putting this out there like our fans flat out cheered Cassel getting injured yesterday. I was at work. I didn't see it. I don't know for sure, but I have a hard time believing it.

How long until this whole thing wraps it's way around and the banner was the fault of all that? Calling my shot. It's going to be said. And it's ****ing bullshit.

That's part of why I think we should let things Simmer. Maybe Quinn will light it up next week and we cqn send out a positive message.

Bob Dole 10-08-2012 05:20 AM

Quote:

The clip on NFL.com sure resembles gblowfish's version of events a hell of a lot closer than the rest of the crap Bob Dole is reading.

Cheering the play...then not so much cheering...then cheering again as Cassel gets up and walks off, which is pretty much SOP after an injury.

Bob Dole 10-08-2012 05:24 AM

Anyone else notice that Deb is kind of a commatard?

jspchief 10-08-2012 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 8991176)
Anyone else notice that Deb is kind of a commatard?

Chiefs4me?

pr_capone 10-08-2012 05:30 AM

updated OP. changed format

more information to come in a bit. I work the next 3 days but we are in absolutely no hurry. the next home game is a while away.

scho63 10-08-2012 05:32 AM

DO'NT LET OFF THE PRESSURE!!! That's what they want-keep it going is how you make an impact. You have some momentum and don't stop

acesn8s 10-08-2012 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8991178)
updated OP. changed format

more information to come in a bit. I work the next 3 days but we are in absolutely no hurry. the next home game is a while away.

If Cassel is down for a while, can we just drop the "bench Cassel" part and go with "We deserve better. Fire Pioli."?

bevischief 10-08-2012 06:02 AM

Quote:

I still didn't see a banner flying over the Arrowhead with that saying...

bevischief 10-08-2012 06:07 AM

We need to fly the banner in Dallas where Clark works for a few hours

soopamanluva 10-08-2012 06:10 AM

Nick athan just said the fans should have taken"15-1800 dollars andgive it to breast cancer awareness instead of flying banners" I can't STAND this guy.

TimeForWasp 10-08-2012 06:14 AM

Banner Pioli in the wrong place causes cancer.

the Talking Can 10-08-2012 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 8991174)
The clip on NFL.com sure resembles gblowfish's version of events a hell of a lot closer than the rest of the crap Bob Dole is reading.

Cheering the play...then not so much cheering...then cheering again as Cassel gets up and walks off, which is pretty much SOP after an injury.

yup

if "70,000" were cheering cassel's injury it would be clear on video...and it isn't

amazing this story has been accepted whole cloth

InChiefsHeaven 10-08-2012 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8991214)
yup

if "70,000" were cheering cassel's injury it would be clear on video...and it isn't

There was not that much cheering. I'm sure it seemed bad to Winston being on the field and all, but the idea that 70k were cheering the injury is just not true.

the Talking Can 10-08-2012 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soopamanluva (Post 8991207)
Nick athan just said the fans should have taken"15-1800 dollars andgive it to breast cancer awareness instead of flying banners" I can't STAND this guy.

fans should use the money they would spend on football tickets for charity

right, clark?

Smed1065 10-08-2012 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soopamanluva (Post 8991207)

Nick Athan is a liar, cheat and just fug ugly.

He probably loves MC, they both do their job about the same (sucking someone off to be around)

Ask Nick about the breaking news he was told not to report about LJ and the lost playbook episode.

The insider that cant tell you the inside when he trips over it.

Mother****erJones 10-08-2012 06:45 AM

Nck athan sounded like a big douche on the radio saying we aren't true fans because of the banner

htismaqe 10-08-2012 06:49 AM

Quote:

It's already happening.

Cassel is a martyr and we fans are foul, foul people for wanting such a great guy benched.

GloryDayz 10-08-2012 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8991069)
Look, I realize I put myself in a position to be criticized when I first made this thread. Since I was the visible part in this, I would try and be very diplomatic about our message. I would understand that some fans would react in the was that Deb had. I intended to confront them with a calm voice and a reasonable explanation for what we are doing. I even explained that we have made charitable contributions from this board.

I thought I did that with Deb and we had come to some accord on this.

I mean, its not like she apologized to me via FB...

http://i.imgur.com/Tm8GQ.jpg

and said she had removed a particluar post and didn't...

http://i.imgur.com/jspi9.jpg

and she would never have a friend called Lance that would threated me with bodily harm

http://i.imgur.com/vT6MD.jpg

Despite Deb, I am going to try use my communication skills and if not win over some doubters, at least come to some sort of understanding with them. I would rather have a reasonable discussion with someone than try and fight an ignorant liar like Deb.

Carl used to both fap over fans like her and count on her type's blind ignorance to keep rolling in the cash. There's one born every day and the Hunts count on it to keep them living in their desired lifestyle (and do no work at all).. Invite them to Canton and they're loyal to you for the rest of their lives. Nice. Hey, you're ALL invited to Canton. Does it matter that I live in KC? I wonder how many taxes "Deb" pays to support Arrowhead and its recent upgrades for a team that fails. So far how much have the people of Jackson county paid for the wins we've "enjoyed" at that venue?

As for Lance..... Yawn!!!! Another FB Rambo!

Hey Winston, I've never been so embarrassed to be a Chiefs fan as I have been since your fat ass decided to dress in OUR colors! Go away little boy, ya bother me! Go back to Texas an nestle up in the safety of your mother's warm bosom! The world isn't a scary there. There are no laughing fans, not big mean football players who will cast you UPON YOUR ASS AGAIN AND AGAIN!! You can compete in THAT venue boy, but not on an NFL football field. You sissy!

htismaqe 10-08-2012 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8991214)
yup

Pioli is the ultimate mind ****er.

We've been had. He's getting the last laugh. We're just pawns.

soopamanluva 10-08-2012 06:54 AM

Whitlock just offered 600 bucks to the billboard cause. If someone can go to the airport and pick the donation up

htismaqe 10-08-2012 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soopamanluva (Post 8991253)
Whitlock just offered 600 bucks to the billboard cause. If someone can go to the airport and pick the donation up

Is that really a good idea?

Whitlock is a polarizing figure, like it or not.

Old Dog 10-08-2012 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8991261)
Is that really a good idea?

Whitlock is a polarizing figure, like it or not.

Hell yes it's a good idea....another $600 toward our cause.....if anyone can go pick it up, let me know and I"ll put ya'll in contact

htismaqe 10-08-2012 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 8991266)
Hell yes it's a good idea....another $600 toward our cause.....if anyone can go pick it up, let me know and I"ll put ya'll in contact

The "movement" is teetering on the brink of being labelled irrelevant antagonizers.

Jumping into bed with an instigator like Whitlock right now probably isn't prudent.

The enemy of your enemy isn't necessarily your friend.

In58men 10-08-2012 07:30 AM

Dan Patrick is going to talk about KC

htismaqe 10-08-2012 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8991325)

And the fans' deplorable behavior, I'm sure.

luv 10-08-2012 07:35 AM

Quote:

His showed filmed our RV at the Chargers game. Look for it!

the Talking Can 10-08-2012 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8991285)
The "movement" is teetering on the brink of being labelled irrelevant antagonizers.

Jumping into bed with an instigator like Whitlock right now probably isn't prudent.

The enemy of your enemy isn't necessarily your friend.

i think you're taking things way too seriously

if whitlock wants to put up a billboard to shame clark, that's great...

in the end, it's just shenanigans...the only fun thing in a shitty season

htismaqe 10-08-2012 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8991348)
i think you're taking things way too seriously

if whitlock wants to put up a billboard to shame clark, that's great...

in the end, it's just shenanigans...the only fun thing in a shitty season

Maybe I am, but it felt like going into the game yesterday we actually had some momentum.

Now it feels like we're stuck with Pioli and Cassel yet again and the entire football world thinks we're evil.

the Talking Can 10-08-2012 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8991350)
Maybe I am, but it felt like going into the game yesterday we actually had some momentum.

Now it feels like we're stuck with Pioli and Cassel yet again and the entire football world thinks we're evil.

sure, it sucks, but it's just the media-sphere

creating a bit of chaos is good...in the end, the message to clark is clear: something is wrong

i'd just enjoy it...we've got 11 games left to lose

htismaqe 10-08-2012 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8991361)
sure, it sucks, but it's just the media-sphere

creating a bit of chaos is good...in the end, the message to clark is clear: something is wrong

i'd just enjoy it...we've got 11 games left to lose

And what about next year when Matt, because of the injury, is brought back?

WV 10-08-2012 07:56 AM

Quote:

He did talk about it with Peter King and it amounted to nothing. Peter King did a nice job of explaining that if it did happen (he didn't hear it) he attributed it to the same 10% of nut jobs that are crazy on the internet.

Hammock Parties 10-08-2012 07:59 AM

We don't have very much footage but I guess I can make a short video with the two photos, the HD youtube clip and a few Ravens clips.

Wish we had more.

the Talking Can 10-08-2012 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8991369)
And what about next year when Matt, because of the injury, is brought back?

i don't know....we kill ourselves?

we're doing this for our enjoyment and sanity, we can't control what Clark does...

WV 10-08-2012 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 8991243)
Nck athan sounded like a big douche on the radio saying we aren't true fans because of the banner

Nick Athan has zero credibility outside of that pitiful excuse of a website he runs as a front to rob the sheep that frequent there. So **** him and his opinions. His subscribers need to take his advice when they are asked to renew their commy tribute.

Mile High Mania 10-08-2012 08:10 AM

I said this last week... there's really only so much a bunch of fans can do. That being said, you've created quite a buzz and now you have someone like Whitock offering up cash in support.

Like him or not, he's very visible and that's what you need to really push the momentum. Maybe you should roll out some YouTube videos that put a 'warm and fuzzy' wrapper on all of this. Put that video on your FB page, here, etc.

The message should be pushed out to all your fellow KC fans - the theme being that you all love the team, but you are just sick and tired of the same ol' BS. You're not flying banners because you hate the team... you are just incredibly unhappy with ownership, the GM and the play of a few key skill players. You love the team so much, that you hate what they've become and are tired.

Carry the right message and you can do good things. You'll never satisfy everyone - this Deb character, let her do her thing - fans are all entitled to their opinions and none of you knows the best way to fix the situation. But, there's absolutely nothing wrong with screaming for change.

If you didn't love the team and the franchise, you wouldn't pony up the money for a big banner and spend all this time and energy screaming for change.

I can't wait for the time with the AFCW is feared again - when the teams are consistently good again - when the fans of the teams in the AFCW give a damn about whether their team just won or lost. Apathy is pathetic and that's where the bulk of us are right now.

Carry on my wayword sons!

In58men 10-08-2012 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 8991372)
He did talk about it with Peter King and it amounted to nothing. Peter King did a nice job of explaining that if it did happen (he didn't hear it) he attributed it to the same 10% of nut jobs that are crazy on the internet.

This sums it up quite nicely

alnorth 10-08-2012 08:14 AM

So, are we definitely doing a billboard, or not sure yet? Any idea of cost/availability?

htismaqe 10-08-2012 08:20 AM

A caller just mentioned the banner while talking about how he, as a CUSTOMER, has no recourse with the Chiefs.

He said, "if you buy something in my store, you bring it back and I give you your money back".

He said something REALLY interesting as well - Cassel is taking the boos for both himself AND Pioli. Pioli never comes down to the sidelines or anything. So the fans CAN'T BOO him. They have no avenue to express their disgust to Pioli.

htismaqe 10-08-2012 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8991383)
i don't know....we kill ourselves?

we're doing this for our enjoyment and sanity, we can't control what Clark does...

I know.

It just sucks.

htismaqe 10-08-2012 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 8991410)
I said this last week... there's really only so much a bunch of fans can do. That being said, you've created quite a buzz and now you have someone like Whitock offering up cash in support.

Like him or not, he's very visible and that's what you need to really push the momentum. Maybe you should roll out some YouTube videos that put a 'warm and fuzzy' wrapper on all of this. Put that video on your FB page, here, etc.

The message should be pushed out to all your fellow KC fans - the theme being that you all love the team, but you are just sick and tired of the same ol' BS. You're not flying banners because you hate the team... you are just incredibly unhappy with ownership, the GM and the play of a few key skill players. You love the team so much, that you hate what they've become and are tired.

Carry the right message and you can do good things. You'll never satisfy everyone - this Deb character, let her do her thing - fans are all entitled to their opinions and none of you knows the best way to fix the situation. But, there's absolutely nothing wrong with screaming for change.

If you didn't love the team and the franchise, you wouldn't pony up the money for a big banner and spend all this time and energy screaming for change.

I can't wait for the time with the AFCW is feared again - when the teams are consistently good again - when the fans of the teams in the AFCW give a damn about whether their team just won or lost. Apathy is pathetic and that's where the bulk of us are right now.

Carry on my wayword sons!

Problem is, the "banner" and the "fans that cheered when Cassel got hurt" are now the same people.

the Talking Can 10-08-2012 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8991441)
I know.

It just sucks.

yes, it does

i've found that increasing the distance between my 'care' and the team makes it easier to deal with...for now, I'm going to enjoy the circus and pray for losing

when pioli is gone, and we've drafted a QB, I'll start caring again

luv 10-08-2012 08:25 AM

Maybe the next banner should be geared towards the media.

A Salt Weapon 10-08-2012 08:28 AM

Get a win, Quinn. This is your team now.

Fly this at Tampa's stadium
Posted via Mobile Device

luv 10-08-2012 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8991447)
Problem is, the "banner" and the "fans that cheered when Cassel got hurt" are now the same people.

This is why I think the next one should be on a more positive note.

brorth 10-08-2012 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 8991428)
So, are we definitely doing a billboard, or not sure yet? Any idea of cost/availability?

That's what Whitlock appears to be on board for, that's what the memo line on the check says.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-08-2012 08:38 AM

We must boo Winston every time this ****er is introduced at Arrowhead

htismaqe 10-08-2012 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8991453)
yes, it does

i've found that increasing the distance between my 'care' and the team makes it easier to deal with...for now, I'm going to enjoy the circus and pray for losing

when pioli is gone, and we've drafted a QB, I'll start caring again

I'm just disgusted that somehow those of us that just want to see a good football team are now the bad guys.

Old Dog 10-08-2012 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brorth (Post 8991462)
That's what Whitlock appears to be on board for, that's what the memo line on the check says.

He told me on the phone that it's for however we want to use it "in our movement". I told him specifically that a billboard in Dallas was WAY out of our price range and he was good with that.

brorth 10-08-2012 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 8991500)
He told me on the phone that it's for however we want to use it "in our movement". I told him specifically that a billboard in Dallas was WAY out of our price range and he was good with that.

Good enough for the girls I go with.

ILChief 10-08-2012 08:43 AM

I think flying a banner at Tampa would be awesome. It shows that they can't hide on road games

the Talking Can 10-08-2012 08:52 AM

i'd pay to have a remote controlled plane circle Clark's car in traffic...."Clark, Give A Shit"

ChiTown 10-08-2012 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 8991509)
I think flying a banner at Tampa would be awesome. It shows that they can't hide on road games

This needs to happen!LMAO

Hammock Parties 10-08-2012 09:01 AM

Hey, this guy supports us!

Quote:

Marc Boerigter ‏@mboerigter

Lets get this clear Kansas City, the fans cheered when Brady Quinn came on the field. Not when Cassel was hurt

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-08-2012 09:02 AM

Eric, We Deserve Better Blocking

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-08-2012 09:02 AM

MBo! great find on Twitter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8991569)
Hey, this guy supports us!

A Salt Weapon 10-08-2012 09:11 AM

I fear if we do nothing at the away game and with the bye coming after that, that this will be all be forgotten. If we do an away banner it should carry the momentum on through the bye week.
Posted via Mobile Device