ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

Dylan 10-06-2012 08:42 PM

CBS Sports: Chiefs fans plan to fly 'We deserve better -- fire Pioli, bench Cassel' banner over stadium Sunday

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ey...stadium-sunday

pr_capone 10-06-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8983672)
I wish we could get all 30,000 twitter followers to donate five bucks apiece.

We could KICK ASS.

Take NO PRISONERS.

I would move to Micronesia. LOL

Mr_Tomahawk 10-06-2012 08:44 PM

Pur up a Billboard saying we will cancel our season tickets if we dont draft Geno...

acesn8s 10-06-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8983672)
I wish we could get all 30,000 twitter followers to donate five bucks apiece.

We could KICK ASS.

Take NO PRISONERS.

Almost as many twits online as there will be at the game.

In58men 10-06-2012 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 8983660)
NO A BILLBOARD!
Posted via Mobile Device

We can do that too.

AussieChiefsFan 10-06-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8983641)
updated OP.

We broke $2k and are 4 contributors/pledges from 100 total.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll...ib3wo1_400.jpg

pr_capone 10-06-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 8983708)

Here... a little easier for you to read.

˙ןɐʇoʇ 001 ɯoɹɟ sǝbpǝןd/sɹoʇnqıɹʇuoɔ 4 ǝɹɐ puɐ ʞ2$ ǝʞoɹq ǝʍ

˙do pǝʇɐpdn

pr_capone 10-06-2012 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan (Post 8983677)
CBS Sports: Chiefs fans plan to fly 'We deserve better -- fire Pioli, bench Cassel' banner over stadium Sunday

This is a very fairly written article. In fact, my favorite of the bunch yet.

AussieChiefsFan 10-06-2012 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8983713)
Here... a little easier for you to read.

˙ןɐʇoʇ 001 ɯoɹɟ sǝbpǝןd/sɹoʇnqıɹʇuoɔ 4 ǝɹɐ puɐ ʞ2$ ǝʞoɹq ǝʍ

˙do pǝʇɐpdn

ah yes, that's very funny..... You wrote it upside down....... because i live...... in Australia........

pr_capone 10-06-2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 8983739)
ah yes, that's very funny..... You wrote it upside down....... because i live...... in Australia........

LMAO

Bugeater 10-06-2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 8983739)

I lol'd at it. :shrug:

In58men 10-06-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8983765)
I lol'd at it. :shrug:

Because you're a ****tard

luv 10-06-2012 08:58 PM

All set for the game tomorrow. Now if I could get to sleep. 3am comes early!

A Salt Weapon 10-06-2012 08:59 PM

Sweet! I have moved into PAID status. Glad it showed up before the banner did.
Posted via Mobile Device

Munson 10-06-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp...eqmoo1_500.jpg

Unsmooth-Moment 10-06-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8983790)
All set for the game tomorrow. Now if I could get to sleep. 3am comes early!

I work over night and will be driving up at 0600 when I get off.. It's nice because you can usually sleep by the 3rd quarter and not miss anything.

acesn8s 10-06-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon (Post 8983791)
Sweet! I have moved into PAID status. Glad it showed up before the banner did.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm too lazy do this but your whereabouts got me to thinking about how many states and countries are represented by this banner. :hmmm: Could somebody research this please?

luv 10-06-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unsmooth-Moment (Post 8983815)
I work over night and will be driving up at 0600 when I get off.. It's nice because you can usually sleep by the 3rd quarter and not miss anything.

I'm riding in the RV, so I can sleep on the way up, too. :)

gblowfish 10-06-2012 09:11 PM

Chunt may not even be in Arrowhead tomorrow.
The team he really cares about plays in Columbus, Ohio tomorrow.
VS KC of all people.

Easy 6 10-06-2012 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8983555)
The sea of dead.

FAX

The only one out of atleast 60 or so who's having any fun at all, is the drunk yahoozle behind Bowes head.

Everyone else is seemingly lost in their own misery.

A Salt Weapon 10-06-2012 09:19 PM

Anychance of following for the next road game? Try to find a pilot in the area looking for advertising and get a good deal. Might say a lot if they see we're serious about this. Almost guaranteed to get more media coverage flying a banner at an away game. Especially in back to back weeks.

I don't think the billboard is a good idea. Paying bums to stand outside Arrowhead with sandwich boards is an excellent idea however.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties 10-06-2012 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon (Post 8983895)
Paying bums to stand outside Arrowhead with sandwich boards is an excellent idea however.

I have never wanted to be a bum so badly.

BillSelfsTrophycase 10-06-2012 09:22 PM

http://www.kcconfidential.com/wp-con...09pioli600.jpg

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HUBWxiu5cOo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ghak99 10-06-2012 09:24 PM

Quote:

This is by far one of the better pieces I've read so far.

They got a clue. :thumb:

GloryDayz 10-06-2012 09:25 PM

Well, no matter what, if it's got the media's attention, it's working. It's worth it, and as much as folks on Khunt's staff will say he's not moved by it, you know he is...

BigMeatballDave 10-06-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Excellent!

Bwana 10-06-2012 09:47 PM

Quote:

Well done. :thumb:

BillSelfsTrophycase 10-06-2012 09:55 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KrkwgTBrW78" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

007 10-06-2012 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8983736)
This is a very fairly written article. In fact, my favorite of the bunch yet.

That article is outstanding.

GloryDayz 10-06-2012 10:04 PM

Watching Chiefs Kingdom on CBS right now just seems like a cheap ploy to get a few more fans in the seats than to stoke a hot fire into a white-hot fire! Just sad! Thanks Chunt!

the Talking Can 10-06-2012 10:06 PM

we've gotten way more than our monies worth in pr....

my hope is sharpe talks about it on tv

pr_capone 10-06-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8984064)

We bought a TON of publicity... with more yet to come.

Kyle DeLexus 10-06-2012 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8984064)

I'm fairly certain after the Cassel thing, he will be on a short leash and will be expected to say only positive things about both teams.

Otter 10-06-2012 10:22 PM

If you get a billboard next do a little research as to which route Pioli takes to work every day because I doubt you'll be able to get one too close to the stadium.

Never **** with someone half assed. :D

clyde05 10-06-2012 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon (Post 8983895)
Anychance of following for the next road game? Try to find a pilot in the area looking for advertising and get a good deal. Might say a lot if they see we're serious about this. Almost guaranteed to get more media coverage flying a banner at an away game. Especially in back to back weeks.

I don't think the billboard is a good idea. Paying bums to stand outside Arrowhead with sandwich boards is an excellent idea however.
Posted via Mobile Device

There's a lot of Chiefs fans going to see them playing the Bucs at Raymond James

Titty Meat 10-06-2012 10:41 PM

I don't think a billboard placed where the owner will see it is a great use of resources

CosmicPal 10-06-2012 11:00 PM

I have to be brutally honest here and say I haven't exactly embraced this idea. I honestly think the absolute best thing to do is simply NOT show up at the games. Actually, I would love to see the fans show up and tailgate. I'd love to see 70,000 fans show up, park their cars, tailgate like its the Super Bowl, but not a single soul enter the stadium during the game. That would send a message- loud and clear.

I will say this though. I donated $20.00 because I believe in and support my friends here at the Planet. I'm donating money because I believe in you guys and this obviously means a lot to you guys. I too want change. I just think there are better ways to do it.

Awesome work! Let's hope better things come because of this.

SPchief 10-06-2012 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CosmicPal (Post 8984212)
I have to be brutally honest here and say I haven't exactly embraced this idea. I honestly think the absolute best thing to do is simply NOT show up at the games. Actually, I would love to see the fans show up and tailgate. I'd love to see 70,000 fans show up, park their cars, tailgate like its the Super Bowl, but not a single soul enter the stadium during the game. That would send a message- loud and clear.

I will say this though. I donated $20.00 because I believe in and support my friends here at the Planet. I'm donating money because I believe in you guys and this obviously means a lot to you guys. I too want change. I just think there are better ways to do it.

How are you going to get people who paid for tickets to not go in?

Hammock Parties 10-06-2012 11:07 PM

The bandit, in the forest in Burma, did you catch him?

Yes.

How?

We burned the forest down.

GODSPEED, ALL OF YOU.

Groves 10-06-2012 11:09 PM

Once we establish our displeasure with what's going on, with whatever embarrassment is necessary, we need to give Clark the room he needs to get things done without looking like he's taking orders from us.

Clark losing face can get the ball rolling. Letting Clark save face keeps the ball rolling.

Not sure that banner/billboard #2 can be exactly like #1. For one thing, the media won't really cover it if it's yesterdays news simply repeated. They need fresh, and we're going to give it to them.

Let the FAX and Rainmen of the world wordsmith some magic.

"Do the right thing, Clark. We know you will."

CosmicPal 10-06-2012 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 8984232)

They're not going to show up if we keep playing like we have. Make a party of it. Reclaim the ambiance of the tailgating experience, but don't take a seat to the parity inside the stadium.

acesn8s 10-06-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 8984232)

Make it cold outside

A Salt Weapon 10-06-2012 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Groves (Post 8984250)
Clark losing face can get the ball rolling. Letting Clark save face keeps the ball rolling.

+1, this at an away game.
Posted via Mobile Device

Titty Meat 10-06-2012 11:25 PM

Tomorrow after the game I'm going to call in Jack Hairys post game show and act like a clueless fan who saw the banner at the game so he'll take a minute to discuss it.

007 10-06-2012 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8984304)
Tomorrow after the game I'm going to call in Jack Hairys post game show and act like a clueless fan who saw the banner at the game so he'll take a minute to discuss it.

Well, now he knows you are calling him.

Raiderhater 10-06-2012 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CosmicPal (Post 8984212)

I totally agree with your idea. The problem is that it is not realistic. I wish it were. But there is no way you can convince every single Chiefs' to not go in to the game.

Easy 6 10-06-2012 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Groves (Post 8984250)

Agree with the first, hope for the second.

But if Clark is in Ohio watching soccer tomorrow, Bar the Doors Katie.

pr_capone 10-06-2012 11:49 PM

Will you spend money on the Chiefs next season?

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264740

Poll.

You have to register on the site to vote. Otherwise you only see numbers from the members of this board.

MMXcalibur 10-06-2012 11:57 PM

On the list there's an "MMXcalibur", that's me. :)

CoMoChief 10-07-2012 12:04 AM

If Clark wants to fix this he needs to do the following...

Draft WVU's QB Geno Smith

Fire Scott Pioli/Romeo

Sign solid vet QB to back up Smith..Quinn or Stanzi won't cut it...and being that Smith is a runner, he's more liable to get hit, with that comes more possibility of getting injured...so having a solid backup QB is even more important when you have a guy like Smith starting for you.

Kyle DeLexus 10-07-2012 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 8984373)
If Clark wants to fix this he needs to do the following...

Draft WVU's QB Geno Smith

Fire Scott Pioli/Romeo

Sign solid vet QB to back up Smith..Quinn or Stanzi won't cut it...and being that Smith is a runner, he's more liable to get hit, with that comes more possibility of getting injured...so having a solid backup QB is even more important when you have a guy like Smith starting for you.

Geno isn't a runner. He is a pocket passer that can move if he needs to.

Bewbies 10-07-2012 12:26 AM

I like the idea of a road game banner.

bench_cassel 10-07-2012 12:48 AM

LORD CALVERT FTW!!!

pr_capone 10-07-2012 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 8984369)
On the list there's an "MMXcalibur", that's me. :)

you are lucky I caught it

thanks

dmahurin 10-07-2012 12:59 AM

T minus 8 hours till flight time!

pr_capone 10-07-2012 02:28 AM

Updated OP

To anyone reading this from outside of this board:

In 7 hours, an airplane is going to take off and fly a banner over Arrowhead proclaiming that we as Chiefs fans deserve better. We are asking for the removal of Scott Pioli and for the Benching of Matt Cassel. I can't sleep.

To Matt - This isn't personal. It really isn't. You are a great guy. Your coming back from appendicitis and playing was AWESOME. We loved how you are always tough and gritty. You are indeed a grinder. We appreciate the effort you put into your work and what you have done for the community. I have absolutely no doubt that as much as we wanted you to "be that guy"... you wanted to "be that guy" for us. I'm sorry it came to this. I really am. I wish you success... but elsewhere.

To Pioli - Let's be honest here. Most of the best players here are left over's form Carl. Your drafts have been mediocre at best. The "Patriot Way" is tripping over Tom Brady in the 6th round of the draft. Your allegiance to "The Tree" is not working. It hasn't been working. It won't work because you don't have a top 3 all time NFL QB. You owe the fans an apology. Take responsibility. Bench Cassel and draft a QB in the first round. 30 years is long enough to wait for a 1st round QB. It is a damning thing when a legend like Peyton Manning won't let you sit at the table. Especially with as talented as this team is. All to be wasted because of your mismanagement, your secretiveness, and your ego. The life has been sucked out of Arrowhead on your watch. We don't want to make a spectacle but you have left us no choice. This doesn't have to drag on. We are dug in. Your move.

To everyone else -

Today is going to be a bag of mixed emotions for a lot of people. I know it will be for me. I love my Chiefs.

We, the donators and supporters of this banner, have been accused of being fair weather fans. Far from it. We are passionate fans who live and die with this team on Sunday. If we were fair weather fans, we would have found something else to do a long time ago. Instead, we have gone hoarse by the second quarter and not been able to speak right the next day. We have painted our faces and worn costumes, even formed charitable organizations, and the Superfans. We are as dedicated a Chiefs fan as anyone else. We haven't given up the team. We are tired of losing. We are tired of not being competitive. Hell, people are leaving games by halftime. Arrowhead is a shell of what it used to be.

We who have been loyal for so long deserve better than what we have received. 19 years and no playoff wins. I don't want to hear about AFCW titles either. They mean nothing when they are immediately followed by a beating by the Ravens where we lose 30-7. A game where our QB throws for 70 yards and 3 interceptions. We have had 1 appearance in the AFC championship game since 1970 (1993)... and we lost. In 1984, the AFC Champ trophy was named "The Lamar Hunt Trophy". How sad it it that we have never once held the trophy that bears our founders name?

Do you remember going to games in the late 90's and early 00's? Remember feeling the rumble of the crowd in your chest? High fiving and hugging complete strangers? Being unable to talk to the person next to you on defensive 3rd downs? I hope that one day soon we get back to that. I would love to hear the fans cheer from start to finish again. I want 120 decibels of madness because there is not a single person that believes we can possibly loose the game. Every game is a game that you KNOW we are going to win. This culture of loosing needs to change.

Fritz88 10-07-2012 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8982709)
I'll dress in drag. That'll get their attention :)

I thought that's how you dress normally, no?
Posted via Mobile Device

Dayze 10-07-2012 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8984476)
Updated OP

In 7 hours, an airplane is going to take off and fly a banner over Arrowhead proclaiming that we as Chiefs fans deserve better. We are asking for the removal of Scott Pioli and for the Benching of Matt Cassel. I can't sleep.

To Matt - This isn't personal. It really isn't. You are a great guy. Your coming back from appendicitis and playing was AWESOME. We loved how you are always tough and gritty. You are indeed a grinder. We appreciate the effort you put into your work and what you have done for the community. I have absolutely no doubt that as much as we wanted you to "be that guy"... you wanted to "be that guy" for us. I'm sorry it came to this. I really am. I wish you success... but elsewhere.

To Pioli - Let's be honest here. Most of the best players here are left over's form Carl. Your drafts have been mediocre at best. The "Patriot Way" is tripping over Tom Brady in the 6th round of the draft. Your allegiance to "The Tree" is not working. It hasn't been working. It won't work because you don't have a top 3 all time NFL QB. You owe the fans an apology. Take responsibility. Bench Cassel and draft a QB in the first round. 30 years is long enough to wait for a 1st round QB. It is a damning thing when a legend like Peyton Manning won't let you sit at the table. Especially with as talented as this team is. All to be wasted because of your mismanagement, your secretiveness, and your ego. The life has been sucked out of Arrowhead on your watch. We don't want to make a spectacle but you have left us no choice. This doesn't have to drag on. We are dug in. Your move.

To everyone else -

Today is going to be a bag of mixed emotions for a lot of people. I know it will be for me. I love my Chiefs.

We, the donators and supporters of this banner, have been accused of being fair weather fans. Far from it. We are passionate fans who live and die with this team on Sunday. If we were fair weather fans, we would have found something else to do a long time ago. Instead, we have gone hoarse by the second quarter and not been able to speak right the next day. We have painted our faces and worn costumes, even formed charitable organizations, and the Superfans. We are as dedicated a Chiefs fan as anyone else. We haven't given up the team. We are tired of losing. We are tired of not being competitive. Hell, people are leaving games by halftime. Arrowhead is a shell of what it used to be.

We who have been loyal for so long deserve better than what we have received. 19 years and no playoff wins. I don't want to hear about AFCW titles either. They mean nothing when they are immediately followed by a beating by the Ravens where we lose 30-7. A game where our QB throws for 70 yards and 3 interceptions. We have had 1 appearance in the AFC championship game since 1970 (1993)... and we lost. In 1984, the AFC Champ trophy was named "The Lamar Hunt Trophy". How sad it it that we have never once held the trophy that bears our founders name?

Do you remember going to games in the late 90's and early 00's? Remember feeling the rumble of the crowd in your chest? High fiving and hugging complete strangers? Being unable to talk to the person next to you on defensive 3rd downs? I hope that one day soon we get back to that. I would love to hear the fans cheer from start to finish again. I want 120 decibels of madness because there is not a single person that believes we can possibly loose the game. Every game is a game that you KNOW we are going to win. This culture of loosing needs to change.

Band wagoner.

pr_capone 10-07-2012 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 8984480)
Band wagoner.

Your name is on the donators list too nlm

BigMeatballDave 10-07-2012 02:43 AM

Quote:

Updated OP

To everyone else -

Awesome :clap:

Dayze 10-07-2012 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8984481)
Your name is on the donators list too nlm

All caps DEB put that there. She's a Pioli mole inserted to stir up shit.

the Talking Can 10-07-2012 05:16 AM

Quote:

Updated OP

To Pioli -

here's my version:

In 7 hours, an airplane is going to take off, find scott pioli's suite at Arrowhead, and crash into it.

To Matt - It's personal. Die of aids.

To Pioli - Let's be honest, you fat clown, you are the biggest fraud in the NFL and every person drawing a breath on the planet hopes you drink an antifreeze cocktail and die so we can burn your body in an aids dumpster.

To everyone else - go **** yourselves, you weepy pussies. The only good thing that can happen to this shit eating franchise (besides Clark selling it to someone who cares about winning) is for the Chiefs to go 1-15 and draft Geno Smith. If that makes you cry or post in ALL CAPS on Facebook, then do me a favor: attach this radar beacon to yourself and go to a public space. Wait for the sweet Apache Helicopter of Death to arrive. It's coming.

AussieChiefsFan 10-07-2012 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8984518)
here's my version:

In 7 hours, an airplane is going to take off, find scott pioli's suite at Arrowhead, and crash into it.

To Pioli - Let's be honest, you fat clown, you are the biggest fraud in the NFL and every person drawing a breath on the planet hopes you drink an antifreeze cocktail and die so we can burn your body in an aids dumpster.

To everyone else - go **** yourself, you weepy pussies. The only good thing that can happen to this shit eating franchise (besides Clark selling it to someone who cares about winning) is for the Chiefs to go 1-15 and draft Geno Smith. If that makes you cry or post in ALL CAPS on Facebook, then do me a favor: attach this radar beacon to yourself and go to a public space. Wait for the sweet Apache copter of Death to arrive. It's coming.

http://images.wikia.com/dragonage/im...ed-quickly.jpg

pr_capone 10-07-2012 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 8984519)

LMAO

Hammock Parties 10-07-2012 06:06 AM

Dear Matt.

IT IS PERSONAL FOR ME.

YOU ****ING MAKE ME MISERABLE YOU SACK OF SHIT.

GIVE BACK ALL THE MONEY.

Hammock Parties 10-07-2012 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 8984518)
here's my version:

To everyone else - go **** yourselves, you weepy pussies. The only good thing that can happen to this shit eating franchise (besides Clark selling it to someone who cares about winning) is for the Chiefs to go 1-15 and draft Geno Smith. If that makes you cry or post in ALL CAPS on Facebook, then do me a favor: attach this radar beacon to yourself and go to a public space. Wait for the sweet Apache Helicopter of Death to arrive. It's coming.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...75763555_n.jpg

ILChief 10-07-2012 06:26 AM

I almost feel sorry for whoever runs the official Chiefs Facebook and twitter accounts. No matter what they post, almost all the comments are about Cassel sucking and us needing a QB

ChiTown 10-07-2012 07:04 AM

Quote:

Updated OP

To everyone else -

I remember going to games in the mid to late 70's and feeling better about the team than I do today.....and that was with Worlds of Fun Jack Steadman running the team!

bevischief 10-07-2012 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 8984534)
I almost feel sorry for whoever runs the official Chiefs Facebook and twitter accounts. No matter what they post, almost all the comments are about Cassel sucking and us needing a QB

I don't.

farmerchief 10-07-2012 07:11 AM

Quote:

Updated OP

To everyone else -

Great Post, and my sentiments, exactly! Matts a good person, I wish him no ill will, but he is not a QB the Chiefs can win with!

ILChief 10-07-2012 07:26 AM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VUvFmo2YRa...-45520-580.jpg

jspchief 10-07-2012 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 8984534)

Social media is a wakeup call for businesses that put out a shitty product. They either avoid the digital age, or face the criticism of unsatisfied customers.

Rooster 10-07-2012 07:39 AM

This is like Christmas morning..:kc:

bevischief 10-07-2012 07:55 AM

So who is on site and have a camera?

chiefzilla1501 10-07-2012 08:00 AM

Quote:

Updated OP

To everyone else -

I'm with you. How can you be a bandwagoner when you still cheer for the Chiefs when they lose?

I agree with the other points too. It's not Cassel's fault because he doesn't decide if he starts. He does all the right things. He's just not very good at it, no matter how hard he tries.

As for Pioli... it's hard to feel sorry for him. It was his decision to lock the fans out and treat them like intruders. It was his decision to bully the media so they couldn't give fans information they wanted. It was his decision to under-spend on the team. It was his decision to ignore critics of Cassel, and instead go out of his way to prove his point that he was right about the guy. In this case, it's not being angry about a guy trying hard who failed. It's anger about a guy who put his ego above the good of the team.

Chief Pote 10-07-2012 08:09 AM

Here are our demands Mr. Pioli....

http://www.kcchiefs.com/media-center...5-bf0de0084045

Let's get matriculating.

BryanBusby 10-07-2012 08:10 AM

Hm I just heard the sound of something that would similar to an airplane fly over my house.

displacedinMN 10-07-2012 08:16 AM

looking forward to the pictures

Backwards Masking 10-07-2012 08:23 AM

Next home game we needs a "Clark Hunt doesn't care about Chiefs Fans" banner

Pocketing 30 mil. a year he should be spending on the team, so Little Rich Boy can buy himself new vacation homes at our expense. **** Little Rich Boy!

CoMoChief 10-07-2012 08:25 AM

Today is the day

The banner will fly

A GM in dismay

A QB's career will die

TODAY IS A DAY WE START A CHIEFS REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FEGc5EmOXxc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>