ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Washington DC and The Holy Land (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Nat'l Security AOC Gets a Green Deal...Netflix (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=321235)

HonestChieffan 02-09-2019 08:36 PM

AOC Gets a Green Deal...Netflix
 
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Let me get this strait: <br><br>The junior Congresswoman from New York who preaches <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Socialism?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Socialism</a> just made a deal with NetFlix for $10 million dollars 💵? <br><br>Letís Say You <a href="https://twitter.com/AOC?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@AOC</a> <br><br>Your <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/GreenNewDeal?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#GreenNewDeal</a> is Full of 💩 just like your <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/socialism?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#socialism</a> 💩 <a href="https://t.co/d6hOUtNCze">https://t.co/d6hOUtNCze</a></p>&mdash; ATX Patriot (@ATX_PATRIOT) <a href="https://twitter.com/ATX_PATRIOT/status/1094389528977162244?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 10, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

HonestChieffan 02-09-2019 08:37 PM

Is this real?

vailpass 02-09-2019 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonestChieffan (Post 14099562)
Is this real?

The money doesnít go to AOC but to the filmmakers. Itís a documentary of her and three others during their campaigns.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...r-from-netflix

HonestChieffan 02-09-2019 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 14099568)
The money doesnít go to AOC but to the filmmakers. Itís a documentary of her and three others during their campaigns.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...r-from-netflix


OK....but thats a lot of cash in any event for a documentary on this kook!!

CoMoChief 02-09-2019 08:53 PM

God damn capitalism.

CoMoChief 02-09-2019 08:57 PM

I bet AOC doesn't give 2 shits about Netflix making $850M last year and not having to pay a dime in state or federal taxes, yet receiving a $22M rebate.

Bowser 02-09-2019 10:16 PM

And George Soros is a majority stockholder in Netflix. Amazing how these things work.

RodeoPants2 02-09-2019 10:21 PM

Sounds like something that happened in accordance with the laws of supply and demand

Munson 02-09-2019 10:34 PM

Susan Rice is on their Board of Directors.

GloryDayz 02-09-2019 10:56 PM

$10M.... That means 90%, or $9M, goes to me, right?

The whore better not welch!

Titty Meat 02-10-2019 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 14099707)
And George Soros is a majority stockholder in Netflix. Amazing how these things work.

To be fair they had a pretty good documentary of Mitt Romney too.

CoMoChief 02-10-2019 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 14099822)
To be fair they had a pretty good documentary of Mitt Romney too.

Oh neat, another Soroscrat

Randallflagg 02-10-2019 08:33 AM

I thought you guys were all stating that this broad didn't really matter? That she was irrelevant?


:hmmm:


She's been in Congress for what? 2 months now? And we hear about her nearly every day....so much for "non-relevance".

Cosmos 02-10-2019 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randallflagg (Post 14099888)
I thought you guys were all stating that this broad didn't really matter? That she was irrelevant?


:hmmm:


She's been in Congress for what? 2 months now? And we hear about her nearly every day....so much for "non-relevance".

FOX wouldnít want it any other way.

The narrative...

Randallflagg 02-10-2019 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmos (Post 14099895)
FOX wouldnít want it any other way.

The narrative...


Sonny - I don't watch FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC or any other of that dribble.


Now, what the HELL does FOX have to do with NETFLIX?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.