ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs How long will Mahomes wait for Andy to get his act together? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=326622)

LongSufferingToady 11-10-2019 09:00 PM

How long will Mahomes wait for Andy to get his act together?

Yes, that's my question.

Can you imagine having a championship caliber quarterback and expecting that quarterback to be patient year-in and year-out for the bumbling mistakes, porous defense, and horrid clock management? I can't.

Some day, like Tony Gonzalez, Mahomes is going to be fed up if the Chiefs (and Andy) don't get their act together. Perhaps sooner rather than later.

What say ye?

Simply Red 11-10-2019 09:02 PM

Tony Gonzalez - lol - who gives a shit?

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11-10-2019 09:02 PM

I won’t blame him if he doesn’t re sign

kcclone 11-10-2019 09:04 PM

He's not going to ask to get traded. He's going to tell Clark it's time to move in a new direction (HC/GM) and Clark will say "Yes sir, whatever you say, Sir!"

kcpasco 11-10-2019 09:05 PM

Lol you really think he isn’t going to take the huge pile of cash the Chiefs are about to give him. Risk injury on his rookie deal and then the franchise tag.

RaidersOftheCellar 11-10-2019 09:06 PM

Can we wait until something bad actually happens before doing this?

Y’know, like missing the playoffs, not winning the division, losing a playoff game?

Because all that’s happened is we dropped a few games we expected to win, while still sitting in first.

KC Hawks 11-10-2019 09:07 PM

Mahomes isn't going anywhere.

IowaHawkeyeChief 11-10-2019 09:07 PM

Stupid ****ing poll... Again, has Reid ever had a great HOF QB? He did very well with good QB's and was one offsides away from a Superbowl in Mahomes first year starting.

Some of you on here are really mentally challenged, reeruned as we used to be able to say in the 80's...

LongSufferingToady 11-10-2019 09:07 PM

"All this has happened before, and will happen again." - Battlestar Galactica (2004)

eDave 11-10-2019 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 14588271)
Lol you really think he isn’t going to take the huge pile of cash the Chiefs are about to give him. Risk injury on his rookie deal and then the franchise tag.

Others will pay more. This is a real concern. One that I predicted. I think he would love to be a Texas QB.

kcclone 11-10-2019 09:08 PM

Veach and Andy will be the first to get chopped, if there's even a whiff of Pat being unhappy.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11-10-2019 09:08 PM

If Mahomes doesn’t re sign here should Clark sell the team?

WhiteWhale 11-10-2019 09:09 PM

Dumb thread.

Stop torturing yourselves over nonsense you cynical idiots.

kcpasco 11-10-2019 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14588280)
Others will pay more. This is a real concern. One that I predicted. I think he would love to be a Texas QB.

Sure but he’s not getting traded so he would have to risk no long term contract.

rabblerouser 11-10-2019 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcclone (Post 14588281)
Veach and Andy will be the first to get chopped, if there's even a whiff of Pat being unhappy.

Might as well rip the Band-Aid off now.

DRM08 11-10-2019 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 14588271)

I agree that he won't play hard ball with franchise tag and such, but I won't be shocked if he goes for a shorter length contract than we've seen from other big name QB's in the past. Russell Wilson just did 4 years. Kirk Cousins did 3 years. I could see Mahomes going that route instead of 5-6 years.

rabblerouser 11-10-2019 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 14588284)
Dumb thread.

Stop torturing yourselves over nonsense you cynical idiots.

VeachReid have served their purpose and brought us Mahomes.

Now, we need to find a GM/coach combo who will bring it on home and get us to the promised land.

KC Hawks 11-10-2019 09:12 PM

Give me one example of a franchise QB leaving in free agency. Just one.

Jerm 11-10-2019 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Hawks (Post 14588293)

Ok, Drew Brees.

kcpasco 11-10-2019 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 14588296)
Ok, Drew Brees.

Wasn’t that because they drafted Rivers?

lewdog 11-10-2019 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Hawks (Post 14588293)

Drew Brees

KC Hawks 11-10-2019 09:15 PM

Quote:

Ok, Drew Brees.

Brees was not a franchise QB when he left San Diego. Which is why they drafted a QB in the first round.

kcpasco 11-10-2019 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRM08 (Post 14588288)
I agree that he won't play hard ball with franchise tag and such, but I won't be shocked if he goes for a shorter length contract than we've seen from other big name QB's in the past. Russell Wilson just did 4 years. Kirk Cousins did 3 years. I could see Mahomes going that route instead of 5-6 years.

Cousins isn’t a franchise QB and the Skins are a mess.

Jerm 11-10-2019 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 14588300)
Wasn’t that because they drafted Rivers?

Sure but he was a franchise QB that left via FA....

Red Dawg 11-10-2019 09:16 PM

Andy is not looking like a total team leader he's supposed to be. Mahomes only needs one more year before he won't really need personal time with his OC. He will need a real HC that knows how to get a team ready and play tough disciplined football. Andy doesn't do that.

comochiefsfan 11-10-2019 09:18 PM

Tinfoil hat time:

Jerry isn’t paying Dak because he’s trying to convince Mahomes to hit the open market.

IowaHawkeyeChief 11-10-2019 09:18 PM

Quote:

Ok, Drew Brees.

Are you in your 20s? Drew Brees had a shoulder issue and they didn't even know if he would play again... The Chargers drafter Rivers because of it.

WhiteWhale 11-10-2019 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 14588290)
VeachReid have served their purpose and brought us Mahomes.

Now, we need to find a GM/coach combo who will bring it on home and get us to the promised land.

Mahomes isn't going to ask for a trade because he doesn't want to play with Andy Reid.

What you're talking about has nothing to do with why this topic is ****ing reeruned.

IowaHawkeyeChief 11-10-2019 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 14588309)
Andy is not looking like a total team leader he's supposed to be. Mahomes only needs one more year before he won't really need personal time with his OC. He will need a real HC that knows how to get a team ready and play tough disciplined football. Andy doesn't do that.

The Coach that hasn't lost a game by more than one score in nearly 3 regular seasons doesn't know how to get a team ready...

The dumb shit some of you post...

kcpasco 11-10-2019 09:20 PM

Because the Cowboys have been great example of a well oiled machine. The 1990’s were a long time ago.

WhiteWhale 11-10-2019 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 14588317)
Are you in your 20s? Drew Brees had a shoulder issue and they didn't even know if he would play again... The Chargers drafter Rivers because of it.

Uhh... how old are you?

The chargers drafted Rivers because Brees played like crap the season before and looked like a bust. Rivers held out, and Brees took over as starter and played too good to bench. I think Brees hurt himself in the final game of the FOLLOWING season. Rivers was on the bench 2 years behind Brees.

They chargers didn't draft rivers because of the injury. It happened 2 years after he was drafted, but it IS the reason they were happy to move on from Brees since he was due to become a FA and it gave them an easy out.

Jerm 11-10-2019 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 14588313)
Tinfoil hat time:

Jerry isn’t paying Dak because he’s trying to convince Mahomes to hit the open market.

Funny you say that...I have a co-worker who's a huge Cowboys fan and he's 100% convinced this is the case.

Always thought he was nuts but who knows...

Mama Hip Rockets 11-10-2019 09:25 PM

OMG. You insufferable babies. Stop overreacting to every regular season loss.

To what team is Mahomes going to demand to be traded? What team has never lost a game in November?

comochiefsfan 11-10-2019 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 14588343)
Funny you say that...I have a co-worker who's a huge Cowboys fan and he's 100% convinced this is the case.

Always thought he was nuts but who knows...

The League would cream all over themselves if this happened. The league’s best quarterback on the most popular team. Wouldn’t be surprised at all if they just turned a blind eye if Jerruh tampers with him.

PattyFlakes 11-10-2019 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 14588326)
The Coach that hasn't lost a game by more than one score in nearly 3 regular seasons doesn't know how to get a team ready...

Overreaction planet at its finest.

kcpasco 11-10-2019 09:26 PM

So the Cowboys are not going to pay Dak for the next 4 years because they are waiting for Pat to hit the market? Or is Clark gonna trade him to the mastermind Jerry for a bag of Doritos and a case of Natty?

kcclone 11-10-2019 09:27 PM

Maybe once Tom retires Mahomes can call Bill and ask for him to join him in GOAT 2.0

KC Hawks 11-10-2019 09:28 PM

Chiefs will draft a QB in the first round in the next couple of years, then Mahomes might leave like Drew Brees. Seems likely.

DRM08 11-10-2019 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 14588313)
Tinfoil hat time:

Cowboys will pay Dak.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11-10-2019 09:56 PM

Cowboys will franchise tag Dak. Already been confirmed

kcpasco 11-10-2019 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 14588444)
Cowboys will franchise tag Dak. Already been confirmed

For 4 years?

RaidersOftheCellar 11-10-2019 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRM08 (Post 14588288)

They’ve done almost as much for him as he’s done for them. You think he could have put up 50 TDs and won 12 games with just any coach and team?

Reid managed to make the ultimate journeyman Moore look like a solid QB. He made Smith look like a star a few years ago. He got the best out of Vick. There’s no question that he and the skill players had a lot to do with Mahomes getting MVP.

DRM08 11-10-2019 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar (Post 14588452)
They’ve done almost as much for him as he’s done for them. You think he could have put up 50 TDs and won 12 games with just any coach and team?

Reid managed to make the ultimate journeyman Moore look like a solid QB. He made Smith look like a star a few years ago. He got the best out of Vick. There’s no question that he and the skill players had a lot to do with Mahomes getting MVP.

None of that changes the reality that he is more talented than pretty much any other QB in the league. Reid's system does not have squat to do with Mahomes' physical talent.

Bottom line is I don't think he's going to jump in blind with a 6 year deal or something like that. The QB market has been trending toward shorter deals and he would smart to do the same in this case. If they will not build a defense for him over the long term, he will have to start thinking about an exit strategy.

rabblerouser 11-10-2019 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 14588326)

So, did you watch the game today?

Mike Vrabel put clown shoes on Reid & Co.

kcpasco 11-10-2019 10:04 PM

Even if it was just a 4 year deal, It’s basically a 6 because of the tag. Unless the collective bargaining agreement changes.

bringbackmarty 11-10-2019 10:05 PM

I bet he ends up in LA after they give up on Goff in 4-5 years. Or he gets badly hurt because our defense can't slow down anyone and he's forced to play behind our makeshift line in the next couple years. The more times he's forced to carry the team the more opportunity to get seriously hurt. Especially with our skewed balance on offense. That's what's going to happen. Probably only play 10 years in the league. Maybe he ends up in the division after we break him and he destroys us twice a year for a few years. Because Chiefs, that's why.

comochiefsfan 11-10-2019 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 14588470)

This.

Some people are crazy on here. Andy has been pantsed by BILL O BRIEN and MIKE VRABEL this season.

When you have to point about how close a coach’s LOSSES are to prove how good he is, then you are really grasping at straws.

rabblerouser 11-10-2019 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar (Post 14588452)
You think he could have put up 50 TDs and won 12 games with just any coach and team?

Yes. Alex Smith's best season here had about half as many TD's.

That was with Reid's wizardry. With these skill position players on the outside, I think Mahomes would excel with ANY decent OC. He'd do even better if he had a decent line and a real defense behind him.

Reid didn't make Mahomes into a badass. Mahomes will Mahomes no matter what.

He needs a real head coach who will instill toughness and discipline so that we don't get our assholes turned inside out in the trenches and lose games by straight getting our asses kicked, like today.

rabblerouser 11-10-2019 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 14588476)
This.

Some people are crazy on here. Andy has been pantsed by BILL O BRIEN and MIKE VRABEL this season.

When you have to point about how close a coach’s LOSSES are to prove how good he is, then you are really grasping at straws.

Exactly.

Chiefshrink 11-10-2019 10:12 PM

“Andy, I need a stout offensive line that can run block and protect me. Do you think you can do that Andy? Because if you can’t I’m out of here.

RealSNR 11-10-2019 10:14 PM

Entitled California brat Aaron Rodgers gets drafted by the team in the shittiest, most boring and coldest town in the NFL. He’s forced to sit for the first three years of his career while enduring doubts from the team, fans, and catty comments from the elderly pervert entrenched as the starter ahead of him. When he finally gets the starting job, the team never surrounds him with a defense and allows a GM with dementia to stay in his job for far too long.

And he signed multiple extensions.

But sure... Mahomes the ultimate team guy who understands the Midwest culture in the fan base to a tee is going to bolt town because the Chiefs lost those regular season games early in his career.

I really ****ing hate this place. I’m going to take a break from this forum for a few days so I can preserve some of my brain cells.

**** every last one of you who even thinks this could be a remote possibility.

rabblerouser 11-10-2019 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 14588498)
“Andy, I need a stout offensive line that can run block and protect me. Do you think you can do that Andy? Because if you can’t I’m out of here.

"Meh. Cam Erving is good. Let's go 5 wide and run some vertical routes."

Randallflagg 11-10-2019 10:23 PM

Pat Mahomes is going nowhere

WhiteWhale 11-10-2019 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 14588470)

Mike Vrabel put a clown suit, clown shoes, AND painted Belichick's face last year.

You guys are drama queens.

RaidersOftheCellar 11-10-2019 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 14588486)
Yes. Alex Smith's best season here had about half as many TD's.

That was with Reid's wizardry. With these skill position players on the outside, I think Mahomes would excel with ANY decent OC. He'd do even better if he had a decent line and a real defense behind him.

Reid didn't make Mahomes into a badass. Mahomes will Mahomes no matter what.

He needs a real head coach who will instill toughness and discipline so that we don't get our assholes turned inside out in the trenches and lose games by straight getting our asses kicked, like today.

So you think that Reid’s offensive creativity and the skill players had nothing to do with him throwing 50 TDs and scoring 35/game?

Jesus.

There was no better situation for a starting QB to walk into.

The Colts game gave us a taste of what he’d do with fewer weapons.

Good luck in finding a better offensive cast, AND a great defense and superior coach.

Titty Meat 11-10-2019 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 14588282)
If Mahomes doesn’t re sign here should Clark sell the team?

When Mahomes resigns here you should delete your account.

chiefzilla1501 11-10-2019 10:54 PM

JFC....

Mahomes ain't leaving. He genuinely loves Kansas city.
Reid is one hell of a coach who will continue to bring the best out of mahomes
Mahomes will eventually influence personnel because hs too competitive to watch us fail

He is facing adversity. It is bound to happen. He will get through it. We will get through it. Relax.

lcarus 11-10-2019 10:54 PM

I don't know if Mahomes will have to wait too long. Clark Hunt had high expectations this year. I saw his speech that he gave the team. He wants that Lamar Hunt trophy.

I'm not saying he's gonna fire Reid for not accomplishing that this year, but if we don't the next year.....

Imon Yourside 11-10-2019 10:57 PM

Mahomes isn't leaving LMAO

Titty Meat 11-10-2019 10:59 PM

Mahomes is going to tell the guy who helped get him the MVP his first year and has thrown 16 tds 1 pick in year 2 to **** off. It makes perfect sense.

GloryDayz 11-10-2019 11:04 PM

It's a legit question. I think he has to decide if money is worth it.

rabblerouser 11-10-2019 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar (Post 14588609)
So you think that Reid’s offensive creativity and the skill players had nothing to do with him throwing 50 TDs and scoring 35/game?

Sure it did.

But he could've done the same thing in New Orleans with Sean Payton and Michael Thomas/Alvin Kamara.

And just as Reid's offensive creativity helped contribute to last year's statistical success, Reid's inability to get out of his own way and close games has contributed to more losses already than we had all of last year.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-10-2019 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcclone (Post 14588269)
He's not going to ask to get traded. He's going to tell Clark it's time to move in a new direction (HC/GM) and Clark will say "Yes sir, whatever you say, Sir!"

This is the correct and only answer. Make NO mistake whose team this is.

rabblerouser 11-10-2019 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 14588635)
Mahomes is going to tell the guy who helped get him the MVP his first year and has thrown 16 tds 1 pick in year 2 to **** off. It makes perfect sense.

Yeah, well stats and MVPs only go so far if Reid doesn't stop stepping on his own dick.

And here's the deal - Clark will fire Reid and keep Mahomes before he lets Mahomes leave town.

comochiefsfan 11-10-2019 11:10 PM

Jerry Jones: “Patrick, I know you love Kansas City. But let’s face it, you’re a Texas boy at heart. You grew up rooting for this team, and now you have a chance to take them back to the promised land.

Not to mention, you’d be the starting quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys, by far the single most marketable position in all of sports. The sponsorship money and media attention will be unreal. And I’m prepared to make you an offer that will blow away anything that’s ever been done before. You’ll be the highest paid player in league history and it won’t be close.

And you’ll be making that money, and winning these games in front of your friends and family, while representing the team and state that defines who you are and who you have been ever since you were a little boy growing up in Whitehouse, Texas.”

If you’re Mahomes, how do you say no to that?

Deberg_1990 11-10-2019 11:10 PM

Mahomes = The next Andrew Luck?

Titty Meat 11-10-2019 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 14588653)
Jerry Jones: “Patrick, I know you love Kansas City. But let’s face it, you’re a Texas boy at heart. You grew up rooting for this team, and now you have a chance to take them back to the promised land.

Not to mention, you’d be the starting quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys, by far the single most marketable position in all of sports. The sponsorship money and media attention will be unreal. And I’m prepared to make you an offer that will blow away anything that’s ever been done before. You’ll be the highest paid player in league history and it won’t be close.

And you’ll be making that money, and winning these games in front of your friends and family, while representing the team and state that defines who you are and who you have been ever since you were a little boy growing up in Whitehouse, Texas.”

Jones doesnt even know who his coach will be **** outta here

RealSNR 11-10-2019 11:18 PM

Some of you dipshits should be ****ing castrated so the world can be 100% certain you never reproduce.

tk13 11-10-2019 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 14588653)

If the Chiefs didn't even try to offer an extension, they have Patrick Mahomes through the 2021 season. You think 77 year old Jerry Jones is going to let Dak walk and punt two entire seasons to wait for just having a chance for competing with about 25 other teams to sign Mahomes?

Imon Yourside 11-10-2019 11:21 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tjRrISX33hY?start=45" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cosmos 11-10-2019 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 14588277)
Stupid ****ing poll... Again, has Reid ever had a great HOF QB? He did very well with good QB's and was one offsides away from a Superbowl in Mahomes first year starting.

Some of you on here are really mentally challenged, reeruned as we used to be able to say in the 80's...

Pat will do what’s best for him when the time comes.

If this team continues to shit the bed when it matters, due to coaching or roster, nobody would blame him for moving on.

He is the BEST player in the game, and owners will be lining up with blank checks with squads that plays defense and coaches who known how to manage games.

Pat is a competitive dude..

KC Hawks 11-10-2019 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14588666)
Some of you dipshits should be ****ing castrated so the world can be 100% certain you never reproduce.

Mahomes just lost a game that now makes him 19-8 as a starter. That was the final straw. He will want to go to a winning organization like the Dallas Cowboys to play for a real head coach like Jason Garrett.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-11-2019 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14588666)

Let's start with the idiots who truly believe that Reid and Mahomes are somehow joined at the hip like Ozzie and ****ing Harriet, and that Mahomes ultimately cares more about his personal relationship with his head coach than he does winning multiple Lombardi's while being the highest paid player in the game, and being the baddest badass to ever launch the laces.

Shouldn't be much more than 20 to 30,000 delusional dipshits at most, and easily found in one convenient location.

But hey, you be you and keep on ****ing that Andy-chicken all the way to the Land of Make Believe! Tell Fred Rodgers that Andy says "hi"!

RealSNR 11-11-2019 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 14588782)
Let's start with the idiots who truly believe that Reid and Mahomes are somehow joined at the hip like Ozzie and ****ing Harriet, and that Mahomes ultimately cares more about his personal relationship with his head coach than he does winning multiple Lombardi's while being the highest paid player in the game, and being the baddest badass to ever launch the laces.

Shouldn't be much more than 20 to 30,000 delusional dipshits at most, and easily found in one convenient location.

But hey, you be you and keep on ****ing that Andy-chicken all the way to the Land of Make Believe! Tell Fred Rodgers that Andy says "hi"!

ORRRRR we can start with ****tards like this guy:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmos (Post 14588674)

If this team continues to shit the bed when it matters, due to coaching or roster, nobody would blame him for moving on.

He is the BEST player in the game, and owners will be lining up with blank checks with squads that plays defense and coaches who known how to manage games.

You've made your choice, Sweets. You're dead to me. Go **** yourself.

chiefzilla1501 11-11-2019 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmos (Post 14588674)

He also knows he can do a hell of a lot worse than Andy Reid. He loves Kansas city. Genuinely. Loves his teammates and the community. And yes, he knows Andy Reid will do a lot more good than bad for him.

We are easily the favorite to land him. He's competitive as hell. But barring signing with the Patriots there aren't many better opportunities to win than what he has right now. And he ain't going to the Patriots.

RaidersOftheCellar 11-11-2019 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 14588643)
Sure it did.

But he could've done the same thing in New Orleans with Sean Payton and Michael Thomas/Alvin Kamara.

And just as Reid's offensive creativity helped contribute to last year's statistical success, Reid's inability to get out of his own way and close games has contributed to more losses already than we had all of last year.

He wouldn’t have put up 50 TDs on that team. Regardless, he’d be sitting on the bench for years if he’d gone there. And who knows what pieces they’ll have when Brees hangs it up.

I think people forget that this offense relies heavily on creativity and keeping defenses off balance when it’s at its best. And few, if any, can match Reid in that dept.

It’s not like they can line up and physically dominate in the trenches. A less creative coach could turn this into a fairly average offense pretty quickly.

BigRedChief 11-11-2019 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14588508)
Entitled California brat Aaron Rodgers gets drafted by the team in the shittiest, most boring and coldest town in the NFL. He’s forced to sit for the first three years of his career while enduring doubts from the team, fans, and catty comments from the elderly pervert entrenched as the starter ahead of him. When he finally gets the starting job, the team never surrounds him with a defense and allows a GM with dementia to stay in his job for far too long.

And he signed multiple extensions.

But sure... Mahomes the ultimate team guy who understands the Midwest culture in the fan base to a tee is going to bolt town because the Chiefs lost those regular season games early in his career.

I really ****ing hate this place. I’m going to take a break from this forum for a few days so I can preserve some of my brain cells.

**** every last one of you who even thinks this could be a remote possibility.

https://cdn.psychologytoday.com/site...?itok=9JVIRpnZ:)

chiefzilla1501 11-11-2019 08:29 AM

And when we say get the act together, let's please not forget that mahomes is only in year 2 and already has an mvp and was a coin toss away from a super bowl. Reid has already taken him really far considering how new he still is to the league.

SDChiefs 11-11-2019 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Hawks (Post 14588306)
Brees was not a franchise QB when he left San Diego. Which is why they drafted a QB in the first round.

He was. He came off an injury and they didnt trust him to get back to 100%.

kcclone 11-11-2019 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 14589052)
And when we say get the act together, let's please not forget that mahomes is only in year 2 and already has an mvp and was a coin toss away from a super bowl. Reid has already taken him really far considering how new he still is to the league.

Year 3. He's been in the league since 2017.