ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Golden Corral weekend breakfast buffet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=324652)

Nzoner 08-25-2019 12:43 PM

Golden Corral weekend breakfast buffet

So I'm usually not a fan of this place but had a coupon for their weekend breakfast buffet $7.99 so after church we went.Homemade omelettes ,corned beef hash PBJ biscuits and gravy,cheesy hashbrowns,breakfast pizza,bacon,ham etc. and drinks were included coffee,juices,milk. Overall and based on the price it gets a B+

Jewish Rabbi 08-25-2019 12:50 PM

Hopefully you still have that crystal plunger.

Coochie liquor 08-25-2019 12:58 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XsKzGj0jjgo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KCUnited 08-25-2019 12:58 PM

https://i.imgur.com/VCCHvtC.gif

Nzoner 08-25-2019 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 14408868)
Hopefully you still have that crystal plunger.

Yes sir :D

Also got a new toilet that'll flush a bucket of golf balls PBJ

srvy 08-25-2019 01:02 PM

Gag a maggot.

Nzoner 08-25-2019 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 14408876)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XsKzGj0jjgo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm in a smaller town and personally know people who work for the health department,so I feel okay about the visit.

Coochie liquor 08-25-2019 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 14408883)
I'm in a smaller town and personally know people who work for the health department,so I feel okay about the visit.

That’s cool. It’s prob one of the few left that is good. I hate buffets I’m general. I’ve seen too many people cough into their hands and then hand pick food off the line. Old people with strands of drool coming off their chins, etc. I used to like them til I started watching the people going through line

BlackHelicopters 08-25-2019 02:14 PM

Thanks. No.

Hammock Parties 08-25-2019 02:16 PM

that's appalling

i just ate at the finest indian buffet in missouri - godavari - and i've never tasted better food anywhere in my life

Simply Red 08-25-2019 02:22 PM

I'd do it. I'd try to get in there early though.

Frazod 08-25-2019 02:38 PM

I'll only go to Golden Corrals in smaller towns/cities. Not so much worried about the staff as other diners. If I walk in and the place is crawling with lowlifes dressed in dirty, shitty clothes, I'll pass. I won't be eating anything that they've poked and prodded first.

Flying High D 08-25-2019 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14408941)
that's appalling

i just ate at the finest indian buffet in missouri - godavari - and i've never tasted better food anywhere in my life

When I worked at GE I went to an Indian Restaurant with a group of Indians, dot not Chiefs, they would order group meals and they would reach onto the platters with their hands and get globe of food. So, gross. They never understood why I
Would order individually off the menu. They still expected me to pay my cut of their mass feeding.

Hammock Parties 08-25-2019 02:43 PM

It's a cultural thing for sure.

You won't see it at Godavari.

lewdog 08-25-2019 02:44 PM

Quote:

that's appalling

Do you go out to eat alone?

Hammock Parties 08-25-2019 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 14408973)

i did not desire company - i wanted to feast on indian food and review the reaction on all social media channels to my latest work as i ate

it was a good time, unfettered by female interruption or meaningless small talk

i did this in gym shorts and t-shirt with sneakers and no socks

and then i drove home in a monsoon extremely slowly so as not to damage my $6,000 Jeep Liberty

but don't worry, i'm going on vacation in five days and will again experience the glory of eating with others

lewdog 08-25-2019 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14408978)
i did not desire company - i wanted to feast on indian food and review the reaction on all social media channels to my latest work as i ate

i did this in gym shorts and t-shirt with sneakers and no socks

and then i drove home in a monsoon extremely slowly so as not to damage my $6,000 Jeep Liberty

but don't worry, i'm going on vacation in five days and will again experience the glory of eating with others

ROFL

I had a friend in college who absolutely preferred going out alone. Would do it all the time at sit down restaurants. It always felt weird to me to do that but I can honestly see the nicety of it now.

Hammock Parties 08-25-2019 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 14408982)
ROFL

I had a friend in college who absolutely preferred going out alone. Would do it all the time at sit down restaurants. It always felt weird to me to do that but I can honestly see the nicety of it now.

we former fat guys just want to eat

eDave 08-25-2019 02:56 PM

Eating out alone i great. I find it to be a real ego boost. Seriously.

But at nice places.

Nzoner 08-25-2019 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 14408962)
I'll only go to Golden Corrals in smaller towns/cities. Not so much worried about the staff as other diners.

Yep,I'd definitely consider us a small town

Chiefshrink 08-25-2019 03:42 PM

Corporation went through an overhaul/makeover not too long ago to attempt to get rid of the cockroach reputation. The one out here in south Denver is really nice and the food was really good.

Hog's Gone Fishin 08-25-2019 03:48 PM

You people worry too much about germs . If you don't consistently challenge your immune system you'll be sick all the time. Anyway it doesn't matter. If you eat out ANYWHERE you can be assured there's some form of fecal matter somewhere in the system and you're gonna consume it.

Chiefshrink 08-25-2019 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 14409060)
You people worry too much about germs . If you don't consistently challenge your immune system you'll be sick all the time. Anyway it doesn't matter. If you eat out ANYWHERE you can be assured there's some form of fecal matter somewhere in the system and you're gonna consume it.

And the more sanctuary cities occur allowing homelessness/illegals to rule the streets the more chance of food poisoning for sure. Can you imagine eating out in LA,SF and Seattle even IF you are in a good part of town, just psychologically knowing what is going on and IS spreading I know for myself I'm done!! No way!!

Flying High D 08-25-2019 06:01 PM

Reminds me of Starbucks, they get offended if police go in there. Some companies give me Starbucks gift cards. When I go into Starbucks I can be assured there is some stinking nasty homeless people in there with there homeless belongings. Taking up the best tables. Not buying jack. I don’t know what kind of business plan Starbucks has but I don’t see how tolerating homeless is a good ideal.

Deberg_1990 08-25-2019 06:06 PM

Absolutely I would! Thanks for sharing

mlyonsd 08-25-2019 06:08 PM

I'm not a fan of buffets unless it's for breakfast. Thinking about it that's kind of weird.

Bump 08-25-2019 06:33 PM

I don't like food poisoning and bacteria, so I don't eat buffets.

Rasputin 08-25-2019 06:37 PM

Gross.

if people would wonder into the back kitchen they would never eat there again.

Flying High D 08-25-2019 06:42 PM

All the utensils on the buffet line has lots of fecal matter on them. Take your pick parents changing diapers, people use the bathroom and not washing their hands and of course people scratching their chafed behinds from using the bathroom and not wiping because they have hemmoroids.

Buehler445 08-25-2019 06:45 PM

Quote:

ROFL

A lot of time, I’ll go to lunch late. Like 1:30 or 2 when the restaurant isn’t busy and go by myself when I’m busy as ****. Typically I need to unwind my mind.

When I was younger, nah. But now there is real value to quiet alone time.

Stress is a hell of a thing.

mlyonsd 08-25-2019 06:48 PM

If you don't like fecal matter order at the counter instead of a kiosk at any fast food joint.

sedated 08-25-2019 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 14409079)
And the more sanctuary cities occur allowing homelessness/illegals to rule the streets the more chance of food poisoning for sure. Can you imagine eating out in LA,SF and Seattle even IF you are in a good part of town, just psychologically knowing what is going on and IS spreading I know for myself I'm done!! No way!!

Huh?

Homeless and immigrants are increasing food poisoning at restaurants? How?

Rasputin 08-25-2019 07:02 PM

Quote:

ROFL

<iframe width="641" height="481" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iXyAdToiYSk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PHOG 08-25-2019 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flying High D (Post 14409311)
All the utensils on the buffet line has lots of fecal matter on them. Take your pick parents changing diapers, people use the bathroom and not washing their hands and of course people scratching their chafed behinds from using the bathroom and not wiping because they have hemmoroids.

:homer:

gblowfish 08-25-2019 07:12 PM

Hy Vee has a decent breakfast buffet on Saturdays. Think it's around $10.

Rasputin 08-25-2019 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 14409344)
Hy Vee has a decent breakfast buffet on Saturdays. Think it's around $10.

Do they serve Mahomes cereal?

notorious 08-25-2019 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 14409312)
A lot of time, I’ll go to lunch late. Like 1:30 or 2 when the restaurant isn’t busy and go by myself when I’m busy as ****. Typically I need to unwind my mind.

When I was younger, nah. But now there is real value to quiet alone time.

Stress is a hell of a thing.

I used to eat by myself in decent restaurants all the time when I flew.

It's nice. I didn't have to worry about anything but myself. The passengers were buying, too. :)

WhawhaWhat 08-25-2019 07:38 PM

https://www.kansascity.com/news/busi...184971723.html

Quote:

Golden Corral, 13440 S. Blackbob Road, Olathe, was temporarily shut down when the inspector found a pest infestation during an Oct. 23 inspection following a complaint. It had 300 to 400 fresh and aged rodent droppings, two dead mice and more than 30 live roaches.

It had one priority violation during an Oct. 24 reopening inspection when more than 90 live roaches were found.

PHOG 08-25-2019 07:42 PM

But what about Oct. 25th?

Nzoner 08-25-2019 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 14409303)
Gross.

if people would wonder into the back kitchen they would never eat there again.

I was in advertising for 25+ years and was in many back kitchens of restaurants.Believe me that could be said about a whole lot of places,including places that got top dollar for their food.

Buehler445 08-25-2019 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 14409384)
I used to eat by myself in decent restaurants all the time when I flew.

It's nice. I didn't have to worry about anything but myself. The passengers were buying, too. :)

LOL that would be better. My deal is with everything I’m trying to keep moving forward I need some time where I don’t have any mental exertion.

Rain Man 08-25-2019 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 14409037)
Corporation went through an overhaul/makeover not too long ago to attempt to get rid of the cockroach reputation. The one out here in south Denver is really nice and the food was really good.

Near Parker? I actually ate at that one a few months ago. I had to kill some time and I was in a strange suburban land, so I stopped at Golden Corral.

I'm not really into a lot of their food, but there were a few things I stocked up on, like those rolls. But it really annoys me that I can't get butter for them.

Rain Man 08-25-2019 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 14409449)
LOL that would be better. My deal is with everything I’m trying to keep moving forward I need some time where I don’t have any mental exertion.

It's never even occurred to me that eating alone is a problem. I do it so much that I don't even think about it. I like going out with my wife, but I have zero hesitation to go to a restaurant by myself. That's why phones have a long battery life.

phisherman 08-25-2019 09:02 PM

Quote:

that's appalling

Isn't Godavari in Kansas? I've been to the one on 119th in Overland Park. Did they open another location on the Missouri side?

gblowfish 08-25-2019 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 14409379)
Do they serve Mahomes cereal?

Good question. I haven't been there since the flakes came out. I guess you could request it?

scho63 08-26-2019 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 14408973)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14408978)
i did not desire company

Quote:

ROFL

I had a friend in college who absolutely preferred going out alone. Would do it all the time at sit down restaurants.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14408985)
we former fat guys just want to eat

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14408987)

But at nice places.

I've eaten out by myself 95% of the time in the last 25 years and enjoy it immensely. I NEVER sit at a table by myself unless there is no bar and it's an informal small place like a Pho Restaurant.

I really like getting to the restaurant off hours, either just before/after lunch rush for lunch or by 3:30-4pm for dinner so I have the whole bar and service to myself.

I also do my best to avoid restaurants with children. Always a little more upscale, not formal, and with a bar.

Every once in a while I'll even go dine with eDave and we still sit at the bar. :thumb:

loochy 08-26-2019 07:16 AM

The main problem with Golden Corral isn't the food. Every time I've been there the food is OK.

The main problem is the clientele. It's like the Walmart of restaurants.

Zebedee DuBois 08-26-2019 07:23 AM

Several years ago, relatives were in town, and being a group of 25, someone suggested we go to Golden Corral for a Sunday lunch

It happened to be a Mother's Day.

The place was packed. Unsupervised kids running freely, sticking everything including their hands in the chocolate fountain. Crowding and grabbing whenever fresh food was put out. Food on the floor.

A very bad dining experience.

That visit has totally put me off Golden Corral - I have never returned. I avoid all other buffets as well.

Saulbadguy 08-26-2019 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 14409845)
The main problem with Golden Corral isn't the food. Every time I've been there the food is OK.

The main problem is the clientele. It's like the Walmart of restaurants.

Last time I frequented one (15+ years ago), I saw a mom and her children take an entire pie from the buffet, set it down on their table and dug in.

CrazyPhuD 08-26-2019 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat (Post 14409391)
https://www.kansascity.com/news/busi...184971723.html
Quote:

Golden Corral, 13440 S. Blackbob Road, Olathe, was temporarily shut down when the inspector found a pest infestation during an Oct. 23 inspection following a complaint. It had 300 to 400 fresh and aged rodent droppings, two dead mice and more than 30 live roaches.

It had one priority violation during an Oct. 24 reopening inspection when more than 90 live roaches were found.

So they're saying they had a more diverse buffet selection than most Golden Corrals?

Rain Man 08-26-2019 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 14409923)
Last time I frequented one (15+ years ago), I saw a mom and her children take an entire pie from the buffet, set it down on their table and dug in.

Wait, you can do that? I need to go more often.

Flying High D 08-26-2019 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 14409923)

I saw a mom scraping the mashed potatoes off the kids plate back into the mashed potato pan. Said he got to many. Every time the kid would get something it would be repeated. Mac n cheese, fried chicken. She let keep all the rat droppings he wanted. Thank goodness.

srvy 08-26-2019 01:13 PM

Working out of town I slipped into a Hometown Buffet very out of the norm for me. Took a small table 2 seater in corner. One table away facing me was this Indian or middle eastern dude. He would load a plate of plain spaghetti noodles and pore ketchup from bottle on them. He did this three other times even had to grab another bottle of Hunts from another table. I was a bit grossed out lost my appetite and left. The time I spent there he never tried anything else he was perfectly content with spaghetti and Ketchup.

On another note the eating out alone I do all the time working out town. we travel 2 or 3 person crews one work truck. We work 8 to 10 hour days. You see these guys everyday for months you gotta get away. I always look for hotel or motel within walking distance or eating spots. The room must have a microwave and fridge. Ill eat with them once or twice a week tops of I would get irritable. Eat microwave dinners let the guys have the truck save the per diem.

SAUTO 08-26-2019 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 14410466)
Working out of town I slipped into a Hometown Buffet very out of the norm for me. Took a small table 2 seater in corner. One table away facing me was this Indian or middle eastern dude. He would load a plate of plain spaghetti noodles and pore ketchup from bottle on them. He did this three other times even had to grab another bottle of Hunts from another table. I was a bit grossed out lost my appetite and left. The time I spent there he never tried anything else he was perfectly content with spaghetti and Ketchup.

On another note the eating out alone I do all the time working out town. we travel 2 or 3 person crews one work truck. We work 8 to 10 hour days. You see these guys everyday for months you gotta get away. I always look for hotel or motel within walking distance or eating spots. The room must have a microwave and fridge. Ill eat with them once or twice a week tops of I would get irritable. Eat microwave dinners let the guys have the truck save the per diem.

Pour hometown buffet lost your business for something they didn't even do...

Raiderhater 08-26-2019 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 14409840)
I've eaten out by myself 95% of the time in the last 25 years and enjoy it immensely. I NEVER sit at a table by myself unless there is no bar and it's an informal small place like a Pho Restaurant.

I really like getting to the restaurant off hours, either just before/after lunch rush for lunch or by 3:30-4pm for dinner so I have the whole bar and service to myself.

I also do my best to avoid restaurants with children. Always a little more upscale, not formal, and with a bar.

Every once in a while I'll even go dine with eDave and we still sit at the bar. :thumb:

Everything here applies to me as well except for dining with eDave. Also a little more upscale is typically preferred, I’ve zero problems with some whole in the wall joints - especially if they have a bar.

I also go to the movies by myself a lot. I know some people think that is weird too, but it’s never bothered me.

Chiefshrink 08-26-2019 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14409454)
Near Parker? I actually ate at that one a few months ago. I had to kill some time and I was in a strange suburban land, so I stopped at Golden Corral.

I'm not really into a lot of their food, but there were a few things I stocked up on, like those rolls. But it really annoys me that I can't get butter for them.

Yep. Arapahoe and Parker.

srvy 08-26-2019 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 14410850)
Pour hometown buffet lost your business for something they didn't even do...

Nah it was my Dad's favorite place to eat when he was alive I took him often. I'm pretty good at putting the blinders on but something about ketchup on pasta didn't set well.

SAUTO 08-26-2019 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 14410890)
Nah it was my Dad's favorite place to eat when he was alive I took him often. I'm pretty good at putting the blinders on but something about ketchup on pasta didn't set well.

:thumb:

I think you missed it though lol

Chiefshrink 08-26-2019 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 14409318)
Huh?

Homeless and immigrants illegals are increasing food poisoning at restaurants? How?

Deficating and urinating in the streets washing it down the sewer system, increase in rodents/rats that carry disease hanging out at dumpsters behind restaurants in which many illegals are employed that don't have the same hygiene practices as we do in America. Don't get me wrong here because I know bad hygiene practices cross all ethnicities BUT you get my point.

A couple of years ago at a restaurant there was a cook who walked in the bathroom. I go in a couple of minutes later to use the urinal. He obviously is in the stall. I finish just as he is coming out of the stall and he goes straight back to work and did not wash his hands. Now could he have used the sink back in the kitchen? Maybe? But there were signs up in the bathroom specifically for employees to wash their hands. I went and told the Mgr he apologized and he took action.

Flying High D 08-26-2019 05:59 PM

How can people live with themselves ^ nasty bastards

MahiMike 08-26-2019 07:22 PM

I remember when Shoney's was a thing.

Baby Lee 08-26-2019 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 14411013)

Shoney's buffet was LEGIT!! Bacon galore and cheesy hash browns.

And grandpa loved it too, so we got to go a lot as kids.

That was grandma's Sunday rest, breakfast buffet before church.

fan4ever 08-26-2019 07:29 PM

I have a friend who's a health inspector. Says check out the bathroom first thing after being seated. If it's tidy the kitchen is likely tidy as well.

srvy 08-26-2019 07:34 PM

Quote:

Dad loved that breakfast buffet. Forum Cafe and Putsch's Cafeteria. Need places like that again!

Flying High D 08-26-2019 07:51 PM

Quote:

First job, Shoneys on front street. Summer of ‘80 hotter n hell.

Rain Man 08-26-2019 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fan4ever (Post 14411017)
I have a friend who's a health inspector. Says check out the bathroom first thing after being seated. If it's tidy the kitchen is likely tidy as well.

This worries me about the Panda Express at the mall. Their bathroom is always a mess. But I can see where they cook and it seems fine. Still, though, the bathrooms always give me pause.

Flying High D 08-26-2019 08:16 PM

Golden Corral, Chinese Buffet or an Indian restaurant Late add Casino
Buffett

Which gives you the most stomach complications for the bang?

Which one do you have to eat only if it’s close to your home?

Which one have you not crapped in your vehicle as your driving away?

Hog's Gone Fishin 08-26-2019 09:30 PM

I've had several tenants that worked at restaurants and when they moved out their house was so nasty I would never go to that restaurant again.

Otter 08-26-2019 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 14411104)
I've had several tenants that worked at restaurants and when they moved out their house was so nasty I would never go to that restaurant again.

I made a small fortune bar tending and waitering in college at Red Lobster and I cannot think of one bad thing to say about the quality. The chefs were a bit off but I think that comes with the territory.

Flying High D 08-27-2019 04:25 AM

At Shoneys when they made the Mac salad for the salad bar they would mix it with their bare arms.

scho63 08-27-2019 06:02 AM

Speaking of buffets, do any of you East Coasters remember Beefsteak Charlies and all you could eat shrimp?

Fish 08-27-2019 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 14410911)
Deficating and urinating in the streets washing it down the sewer system, increase in rodents/rats that carry disease hanging out at dumpsters behind restaurants in which many illegals are employed that don't have the same hygiene practices as we do in America. Don't get me wrong here because I know bad hygiene practices cross all ethnicities BUT you get my point.

LOL WTF?

loochy 08-27-2019 08:01 AM

Quote:

Deficating and urinating in the streets washing it down the sewer system

You DO know that's where all of the pee and poop from the toilets goes, right?

Quote:

, increase in rodents/rats that carry disease hanging out at dumpsters behind restaurants

So rats just now randomly started multiplying and hanging out at dumpsters? But not just any dumpsters...no, they only hang out at dumpsters behind restaurants.

Quote:

in which many illegals are employed that don't have the same hygiene practices as we do in America. Don't get me wrong here because I know bad hygiene practices cross all ethnicities BUT you get my point.

Ok, that one actually makes sense.

Quote:

A couple of years ago at a restaurant there was a cook who walked in the bathroom. I go in a couple of minutes later to use the urinal. He obviously is in the stall. I finish just as he is coming out of the stall and he goes straight back to work and did not wash his hands. Now could he have used the sink back in the kitchen? Maybe? But there were signs up in the bathroom specifically for employees to wash their hands. I went and told the Mgr he apologized and he took action.

Yeah, that's gross. But how do you know he was an illegal and how can you extend that one incident to cover an entire and diverse group of people? There are highly educated, old, white men that do the exact same thing at my job. Of course, they aren't making food but you get the point.

threebag 08-27-2019 12:49 PM

Quote:

https://i.imgur.com/rBaFiW3.gif
Tainted Meat

threebag 08-27-2019 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flying High D (Post 14411179)
At Shoneys when they made the Mac salad for the salad bar they would mix it with their bare arms.

That’s how KFC use to mix their coleslaw

scho63 08-27-2019 06:06 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-3EUijTedDo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PgUkUjGC95s" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vt5sgodyuWc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0n2aDkmSNk0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

REDHOTGTO 08-27-2019 07:02 PM

we used to eat a golden corral all the time, I never got sick EVER and food was always good it was clean and decent priced. trouble is they closed not from complaints, they just had another one less then 30 mi away and it was too close, trouble is I don't go to the other town, kinda miss it

BucEyedPea 08-27-2019 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 14408883)

Yeah, that one was near me in Port Richey. Gross!

BucEyedPea 08-27-2019 09:20 PM

This will give you tips for the tricks buffets use on you. Including smaller special silverware. People have been thrown out of buffets for eating too much food per this which surprised me.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KAha5roQXIA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BucEyedPea 08-27-2019 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14408987)

But at nice places.

I've done it from time to time. Doesn't bother me in the least.