ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Please call this number (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320773)

Hog's Gone Fishin 01-21-2019 05:54 PM

Please call this number

They want to refund the money you paid for computer security

1-510-545-8776

Scammers . Have some fun!

In58men 01-21-2019 05:57 PM

Guacamole strips

Imon Yourside 01-21-2019 05:58 PM

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uib-SKzHC4c" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bugeater 01-21-2019 06:31 PM

This is great! All I had to do was give them my credit card # so they can apply the balance to it. Thanks for looking out!

Hog's Gone Fishin 01-21-2019 06:44 PM

I've called them back around 30 times today. They hate me now.

dj56dt58 01-21-2019 06:54 PM

Thought you had dee fords number

BuffaloSoldier 01-21-2019 07:03 PM

Scammer.info

I know of a place where a bunch of scammer numbers are posted. It’s called “Scammer.info” Check it out.

EPodolak 01-21-2019 09:04 PM

An Oakland Area Code. Surprise.

Hog's Gone Fishin 01-21-2019 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EPodolak (Post 14062356)
An Oakland Area Code. Surprise.

It' s a majic jack number. Indian scammer guy. I've been calling him all day and he's answered about 5 times and told me to go **** my mother amongst other things. But his phone is going to ring all night.

FloridaMan88 01-21-2019 11:54 PM

Connect him with Bob Sutton.

Grandpa Bob's printing press needs assistance.

Simply Red 01-22-2019 12:11 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Iz9ra9FqNKQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bwana 01-22-2019 03:41 PM

So I just got another "We are the IRS and we are going to put you in jail if you don't send us money" call. Normally I let it go, but I'm tired us these broken English scam artists calling my cell. Google free Prank phone calls. I took an hour and a half of my day and totally ****ed with them. Some of the reactions were priceless. LMAO I had a couple of them so pissed off I thought they were going to tip over.

Hog's Gone Fishin 01-22-2019 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 14064653)
So I just got another "We are the IRS and we are going to put you in jail if you don't send us money" call. Normally I let it go, but I'm tired us these broken English scam artists calling my cell. Google free Prank phone calls. I took an hour and a half of my day and totally ****ed with them. Some of the reactions were priceless. LMAO I had a couple of them so pissed off I thought they were going to tip over.

:clap:

I called that sombitch back until he finally turned his phone off around midnight. I left at least 65 messages. "The neighbor just called, your god damn goats are out again" "Hey I just realized I was ghey and wondered if you wanted to hang out". " I was wondering if you knew California was having an Earthquake tomorrow and it's gonna be bad", "Was wondering if you have Tsunami insurance , we have great rates"

510-545-8776. Just tell him you're returning his call and he'll start his crap wanting you to be on your computer and gain remote access.

DrunkBassGuitar 01-22-2019 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 14064653)

I like to pretend like I'm really confused by their instructions and make sure you say "what?" a lot.

after about 10 minutes they start getting really really mad.

When they say the cops are on their way "I'm not going back to jail alive" is always a fun response

Bwana 01-22-2019 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar (Post 14064901)
I like to pretend like I'm really confused by their instructions and make sure you say "what?" a lot.

When they say the cops are on their way "I'm not going back to jail alive" is always a fun response

ROFL

Hog's Gone Fishin 01-22-2019 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar (Post 14064901)

One time I kept reading off my Credit Card number(fake number) for like 20 minutes trying to GET IT RIGHT. I finally told him I was going to have to go find my glasses. Hold On. So I went to the back yard and played fetch with the LAb and watered the grass for awhile. Came back in and he was still waiting on the phone. 30 minutes easily. Told him i couldn't find my glasses.ROFL

DrunkBassGuitar 01-22-2019 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 14065334)
One time I kept reading off my Credit Card number(fake number) for like 20 minutes trying to GET IT RIGHT. I finally told him I was going to have to go find my glasses. Hold On. So I went to the back yard and played fetch with the LAb and watered the grass for awhile. Came back in and he was still waiting on the phone. 30 minutes easily. Told him i couldn't find my glasses.ROFL

ROFL

I need to try that...I'm sure I've got a used iTunes gift card laying around somewhere.