ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Electronics **** you guys (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320717)

eDave 01-21-2019 05:10 AM

**** you guys

You'd have accepted a decent year. Now they outperform all expectations and you shit on them like the rags you all are.

Personally, it was a magnificent year filled with meeting new people, getting closer to others, and having a great time with both.

Evaluate your lives, and consider the fact that you ran off a great poster known as Dane McCloud.

Get lives. See you much later.

Prison Bitch 01-21-2019 05:26 AM

Shut up

eDave 01-21-2019 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 14059898)
Shut up

**** off. Dick.

Chiefs4TheWin 01-21-2019 05:30 AM

Alcohol?

Prison Bitch 01-21-2019 05:30 AM

Eat a bullet eDoosh. sunshine pumping loser.

Hoopsdoc 01-21-2019 05:36 AM

Dave seems nice.

eDave 01-21-2019 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs4TheWin (Post 14059902)
Alcohol?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 14059909)
Dave seems nice.

Two of my favorite ****s. Oh dear. It was a magnificent year. **** off. **** you. **** all of it.

****. Should have known better to go all in like I did. I knew better.

Nothing against you ****s. Of course.

My only regret is that I annoyed Lewdog tonight. Still bothers me. Sorry you ****s.

scho63 01-21-2019 05:56 AM

Just look who is up as always posting a trashing comment -Prison Bitch, the king of bitterness and hate. No surprise.

eDave 01-21-2019 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 14059924)
Just look who is up as always posting a trashing comment -Prison Bitch, the king of bitterness and hate. No surprise.

You are a good friend Scho.

KCUnited 01-21-2019 06:16 AM

https://i.imgur.com/y17Y6W0.jpg?1

stumppy 01-21-2019 06:29 AM

It's been a great year for the Chiefs. It would have been better if they won last night but I ain't letting that take away from how enjoyable this year has been.

cabletech94 01-21-2019 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 14059935)

outstanding!

notorious 01-21-2019 07:41 AM

This team is composed of losers.

This is just the beginning.

R Clark 01-21-2019 08:04 AM

Screw it ,I was pissed last night.But it was a fun year and I don't why I got it in my head things would be different this year . Life goes on lol, look on the bright side damn we do have a QB now

fan4ever 01-21-2019 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14059889)
You'd have accepted a decent year. Now they outperform all expectations and you shit on them like the rags you all are.

Personally, it was a magnificent year filled with meeting new people, getting closer to others, and having a great time with both.

Evaluate your lives, and consider the fact that you ran off a great poster known as Dane McCloud.

A number of us were talking about this last night during the game. I expected a 7-9 season because of a new QB and a terrible defense. We end up hosting the AFC Championship game and lose in overtime. We found out that we have a magician for a QB and an offense that can be the most explosive and entertaining in the league. Last night was a bitter pill but if you would have told me we'd be in this situation when the season started I would have been giddy.

bobbything 01-21-2019 09:25 AM

I’m not allowed to be pissed because this year was supposed to be a rebuilding year? **** off. The goalposts move when you get the #1 seed. I’ll get over this loss eventually but the morning after we pissed down our leg is not it.

We may never get this chance again. You have to go get it when you have the opportunity.

Bugeater 01-21-2019 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbything (Post 14060263)
I’m not allowed to be pissed because this year was supposed to be a rebuilding year? **** off. The goalposts move when you get the #1 seed. I’ll get over this loss eventually but the morning after we pissed down our leg is not it.

We may never get this chance again. You have to go get it when you have the opportunity.

This cannot be emphasized enough. And for me personally, the loss would be easier to stomach had it not been to the ****ing Pats.

Oh, and I'm fairly certain Dane is back with a new account.

Prison Bitch 01-21-2019 10:39 AM

Quote:

People who pump sunshine are just virtue-signaling. And you’re right it’s extrmeely annoying.

LOLOL 01-21-2019 10:42 AM

Quote:

you sound like a born loser. typical chiefs rube that re-ups his season tickets and just wants to win AFC west championships

Rain Man 01-21-2019 10:43 AM

I never expected a learning year. I saw Patrick Mahomes II in the preseason and in the Broncos game. The only thing I didn't expect was losing games where we score 30+ points.

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-21-2019 12:02 PM

I'm curious as to how many woeful lamintators in this thread "saw" a shit-ass, 31st ranked defense as well? You know, to go along with the REST of your abilities to have such grand visions?

"You gotta' go for it"? Okay. But you aren't winning a GOD DAMN thing with a 31st ranked defense. Not yesterday, not today, and certainly not tomorrow.

Chiefs were 100% goddamned fortunate to get as far as they did. Period. End of ****ing story.

Now, if some of you want to sing your bullshit song when the Chiefs can boast at least a defense ranked in the low to mid 20's, I might at that time pull my earplugs and listen to you wail. Until then? Get a ****ing grip.

Donger 01-21-2019 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 14059940)
It's been a great year for the Chiefs. It would have been better if they won last night but I ain't letting that take away from how enjoyable this year has been.

Did anyone really think that the Chiefs would reach the AFCCG in Mahomes' first year starting?

I get the pain. I get the excitement. I get the disappointment. But with reflection, I think most people would say that the Chiefs exceeded expectations this year. And the future is bright.

stumppy 01-21-2019 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 14060665)
Did anyone really think that the Chiefs would reach the AFCCG in Mahomes' first year starting?

I get the pain. I get the excitement. I get the disappointment. But with reflection, I think most people would say that the Chiefs exceeded expectations this year. And the future is bright.

Yup. Nobody thought they'd get this far. And if they paid attention they would have known this defense was going to hold the team back.

A new, competent DC and a few players on the D and there'll be no stopping them.

Predarat 01-21-2019 12:35 PM

Someday Dane will return. TheCloud will rise again.

HemiEd 01-21-2019 12:39 PM

Quote:

See post 298 of this thread:harumph: https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...0#post13999940

Why Not? 01-21-2019 12:41 PM

Quote:

Not me. I had this year at 6-10/7-9 because the D was so bad. I’m already over yesterday. I’m a little bummed because we don’t get to watch Mahomes lead an offense for 7 months, but I imagine I’d feel that way in 2 weeks, win or lose. Get a defense and let’s go in 2019!

TribalElder 01-21-2019 12:44 PM

A very fun season overall. Enjoyed talking that shit with all of you

Discuss Thrower 01-21-2019 12:45 PM

Quote:

This. The stars probably are not going to align like they did this year.

Upgrading at QB was an exponential increase in the chances of winning a title, but that just means it went from <1% one with a retread game manager or worse to a 10% one with a talent like Mahomes.

And when you factor in the reasons why the team lost last night (and for the other prime-time games sans the MNF loss to the Rams) it's not terribly encouraging.

kcclone 01-21-2019 12:48 PM

Quote:

Eff you man. I spent over $20k this year.... season tickets, one road game, playoffs + gear, etc, etc.

I have the right to be annoyed with our shortcomings, which continue to be the exact same shortcomings over and over.

I will be back on board by mid summer, but right now I'm not OK with the "well, we beat our pre-season expectations" mindset.

007 01-21-2019 12:57 PM

Every post in this thread is vintage chiefsplanet. LMAO

It was a great season with a really bad ending. That said. The chiefs got the game to OT even when the stats said they should have been blown out. A lot of things went wrong. Caught a few breaks.

Nothing can be done about how it ended, but it's still an incredible season when you step back and really look at it. The future is bright.

Now fix that damn defense.

farmerchief 01-21-2019 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 007 (Post 14060776)
Every post in this thread is vintage chiefsplanet. LMAO

It was a great season with a really bad ending. That said. The chiefs got the game to OT even when the stats said they should have been blown out. A lot of things went wrong. Caught a few breaks.

Nothing can be done about how it ended, but it's still an incredible season when you step back and really look at it. The future is bright.

Now fix that damn defense.

Yep, I was expecting 8-8 maybe 9-7 tops with Mahomes this year. So, this team exceeded my expectations for sure, but getting so close to a super bowl, is just a missed opportunity. I agree, fix the D?

kcclone 01-21-2019 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farmerchief (Post 14060938)
Yep, I was expecting 8-8 maybe 9-7 tops with Mahomes this year. So, this team exceeded my expectations for sure, but getting so close to a super bowl, is just a missed opportunity. I agree, fix the D?

I think 2 weeks from now, everyone will be able to live with losing in the AFC Championship game. It could be a lot worse.

I think what people are annoyed with his "how we lose", which is a recurring theme. Zero ability to get off the field against good opponents when we need it. Let's at least try to fix that issue.

It may not work, but it's better than watching our defense continue to trend down for the 6th straight year.

Our D is ONLY effective when we get pressure on the QB. There are multiple teams in the NFL that are able to run and use a short pass game enough to render our defense totally ineffective. If we're going to get to the next level, let's at least try to change that.

eDave 01-21-2019 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOLOL (Post 14060438)
you sound like a born loser. typical chiefs rube that re-ups his season tickets and just wants to win AFC west championships

I'm a total loser. Ask anyone.

Mephistopheles Janx 01-21-2019 02:00 PM

Quote:

Did users run off Dane or did Dane expect considerations from the staff because he was Dane and when Dane didn't get them he went off ala Dane?

Mennonite 01-21-2019 02:02 PM

Chiefs Planet needs one pinned football thread called "Next year, guys, next year." Every other thread should be about either BBQ or titties.

Rivaldo 01-21-2019 02:04 PM

Guys Kietzman is on lol and about to say some stupid shit!

TEX 01-21-2019 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14060983)
I'm a total loser. Ask anyone.

ROFL

Why Not? 01-21-2019 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mennonite (Post 14061001)
Chiefs Planet needs one pinned football thread called "Next year, guys, next year." Every other thread should be about either BBQ or titties.

To be fair, the Planet is basically this already.

Skyy God 01-21-2019 02:25 PM

That was the most soul crushing loss in the rich and varied Chiefs playoff losses.

So yeah, Dave, some of us might be a little upset.

Bowser 01-21-2019 02:25 PM

I wouldn't want the hangover Dave is dealing with today

Hammock Parties 01-21-2019 02:27 PM

100% agreed

this place has AIDs

LiveSteam 01-21-2019 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14059927)
You are a good friend Scho.

Will you eat his woman's pussy behind his back?

Discuss Thrower 01-21-2019 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 14061093)
Will you eat his woman's pussy behind his back?

Thread gaining burst..

crayzkirk 01-21-2019 02:38 PM

:cuss:but, but, but... I want my participation trophy! :#

cmh6476 01-21-2019 02:38 PM

I'm glad I've been absent

chiefzilla1501 01-21-2019 02:38 PM

We confirmed we have a franchise QB. Not even a QBOTF. A QB of now. And guess what, he's a playoff gamer.
We beat Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh
We finally beat Indy in the playoffs
We finally won a playoff game in Arrowhead
We finally made the AFC conference championship game
We almost knocked off a team that's been steamrolling other teams in the playoffs. Arguably inches or a coin flip away from making the Super Bowl.

I'm pissed as hell. But there's no reason to be doom and gloom about the future. Frankly, I thought Mahomes showed some of his inexperience and by his extraordinarily high standards, it was an off game for him and we damn near pulled it off. That's scary for other teams to think about as he gets better over the next 10 years. This one stings but I'm onto next year. In a much much better place than I've been after any other playoff loss. Now if Reid refuses to do anything about Sutton.... we may need to fly another ****ing banner. But let's not act like this was "just another year" for the Chiefs. This time I actually believe in next year and the next 10 years.

Why Not? 01-21-2019 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 14061077)
That was the most soul crushing loss in the rich and varied Chiefs playoff losses.

No way. I felt 10000x worse after blowing the lead at Indy than I did yesterday

Ken Bone 01-21-2019 02:41 PM

I don’t really care what anyone’s expectations were for this team before the season. 32 NFL teams all have the same goal in August. I waited 25 years just like everyone else on here has and to come 1 play away from being in the SB is devastating. I remember in 1993, everyone thought we’d be back the next year and we weren’t. Who knows if or when the Chiefs will ever be back in that position again.

People will say but we have Mahomes and yes that’s true. Mahomes is fantastic and he’s very capable. However the Dolphins had Marino in his prime and we all know how that worked out for them. Just having a great QB doesn’t guarantee SB’s.

Third Eye 01-21-2019 02:41 PM

Quote:

Doesn’t crack my top 3. Maybe not even top 5.

****ing bleeding vaginas around here.

Why Not? 01-21-2019 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ken Bone (Post 14061129)
I don’t really care what anyone’s expectations were for this team before the season. 32 NFL teams all have the same goal in August. I waited 25 years just like everyone else on here has and to come 1 play away from being in the SB is devastating. I remember in 1993, everyone thought we’d be back the next year and we weren’t. Who knows if or when the Chiefs will ever be back in that position again.

People will say but we have Mahomes and yes that’s true. Mahomes is fantastic and he’s very capable. However the Dolphins had Marino in his prime and we all know how that worked out for them. Just having a great QB doesn’t guarantee SB’s.

I get the emotional perspective. But here’s how I look at it. Andy Reid coached teams make the playoffs. We’ve made the post season I believe, every year except his first here(I’m to lazy to check. If I’m off, it’s not by much). So, we can basically count on being in the playoffs most years. No way Mahomes doesn’t parlay one of those(at least)into a SB appearance.

Ken Bone 01-21-2019 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Not? (Post 14061150)
I get the emotional perspective. But here’s how I look at it. Andy Reid coached teams make the playoffs. We’ve made the post season I believe, every year except his first here(I’m to lazy to check. If I’m off, it’s not by much). So, we can basically count on being in the playoffs most years. No way Mahomes doesn’t parlay one of those(at least)into a SB appearance.

I hear ya and I want to be as positive as you are about this. However nothing the Chiefs have done over the last 49 years give me confidence to think things will be different.

Sure Reid will take us back to the playoffs and maybe even an AFCCG but I saw a stat this week that he’s now 1-5 in AFCCG’s.

Why Not? 01-21-2019 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ken Bone (Post 14061182)
I hear ya and I want to be as positive as you are about this. However nothing the Chiefs have done over the last 49 years give me confidence to think things will be different.

Sure Reid will take us back to the playoffs and maybe even an AFCCG but I saw a stat this week that he’s now 1-5 in AFCCG’s.

1-5 in CCG. The first 5 were NFC. My faith is much more about PMII then it is Andy. As long as Andy can keep getting him there, Pat’s gonna deliver.

chiefzilla1501 01-21-2019 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ken Bone (Post 14061129)

This playoff proved we'll be in a super bowl. **** the Marino comparisons. I've never believed that before. I'm absolutely certain we will now. On to next year.

chiefzilla1501 01-21-2019 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ken Bone (Post 14061182)

It was a season of firsts and drought busters. We broke decades old demons. The only one we didn't break was not beating the GOAT and we lost that by a coin toss. This is nothing like anything we've seen in decades.

Ken Bone 01-21-2019 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Not? (Post 14061199)
1-5 in CCG. The first 5 were NFC. My faith is much more about PMII then it is Andy. As long as Andy can keep getting him there, Pat’s gonna deliver.

Yep. I mistyped that. PMII is going to get many league MVP’s and hopefully he brings us a SB. I guess what hurts me the most is we got beat by a lesser version of Brady who played more like Alex Smith than Tom Brady. Reid got outcoached once again and after the game you could tell that he knew it.

ToxSocks 01-21-2019 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 14061212)
This playoff proved we'll be in a super bowl. **** the Marino comparisons. I've never believed that before. I'm absolutely certain we will now. On to next year.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 14061224)
It was a season of firsts and drought busters. We broke decades old demons. The only one we didn't break was not beating the GOAT and we lost that by a coin toss. This is nothing like anything we've seen in decades.

This.

We all mourn differently. They'll come around again.

The loss last night didn't bother me. Meanwhile, pretty much everyone in my immediate family was trying to console me as if they expected me to have a complete breakdown over it.

I had to tell them to back off, it's not that serious. Quit asking me how im feeling.

But as i went to sleep, i actually dreamed about the loss. I got little sleep as it triggered anxiety.

This morning, i felt like shit. I avoided this place last night because i knew how it'd be.

Im over it now. Now im just looking forward to seeing the offseason moves.

People say what they will TODAY. But they too will get over it. In time.

Bowser 01-21-2019 03:07 PM

Quote:

Oh, and by the way -

Spoiler!

O.city 01-21-2019 03:08 PM

I’m hopeful this ends up being a little like the Seahawks in Wilson’s rookie year

Sometimes you gotta knock on the door before breaking it down

ToxSocks 01-21-2019 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ken Bone (Post 14061227)
Yep. I mistyped that. PMII is going to get many league MVP’s and hopefully he brings us a SB. I guess what hurts me the most is we got beat by a lesser version of Brady who played more like Alex Smith than Tom Brady. Reid got outcoached once again and after the game you could tell that he knew it.

No, that's not what happened.

The Patriots are a top rushing team in the league. They ran over the Chargers to a tune of 200+ rushing yards.

The Chiefs, all season, have had the worst rush D in the league.

We all KNEW this was a rebuilding mode defense coming into the season. We KNEW that.

But we got lost in the hype, and the chance at a SB, and seemingly forgot what we knew LAST offseason, that this D was going to be rebuilt.

The Patriots went with big bodies all game, went max protect and just ran it on the Chiefs because like all season, they cant stop the run.

This was a matter of matchups, and the Pats big bodies simply man handled ours until we overloaded the D line, leaving the back end exposed.

Rain Man 01-21-2019 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Not? (Post 14061123)
No way. I felt 10000x worse after blowing the lead at Indy than I did yesterday

Yeah, to be honest the only thing that really bothers me about the game is that it ruined the Super Bowl. If we had been playing against a team that deserved it and we lost like that, I'd just shake my head and say 'what a game'.

ToxSocks 01-21-2019 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14061239)
I’m hopeful this ends up being a little like the Seahawks in Wilson’s rookie year

Amen to that.

LiveSteam 01-21-2019 03:10 PM

eBata.

Hammock Parties 01-21-2019 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14061239)

Manning had to knock multiple times.

It is what it is. It was foolish to assume this team could just fall backwards into a SB in Mahomes' first season.

The important thing is that now we actually have a chance to get there.

We did not before Mahomes. No way, no how. We were never this close.

O.city 01-21-2019 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 14061247)
Amen to that.

It’s just damn frustrating that we legit had the damn thing won

ToxSocks 01-21-2019 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14061256)
It’s just damn frustrating that we legit had the damn thing won

Of course. But there will be more. We have a generational Qb who will only get better at everything.

What's most frustrating to me now that we have Mahomes, is knowing that most of these regular season games will be meaningless. The process now FEELS even longer, because no matter what happens from week 1-17, it's only the post season that counts.

So not only do we have to wait the entire off-season, we really have to wait the entire SEASON as well.

Oh well.

Woe is us. Perennial playoff team problems.

O.city 01-21-2019 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 14061265)
Of course. But there will be more. We have a generational Qb who will only get better at everything.

What's most frustrating to me now that we have Mahomes, is knowing that most of these regular season games will be meaningless. The process now FEELS even longer, because no matter what happens from week 1-17, it's only the post season that counts.

So not only do we have to wait the entire off-season, we really have to wait the entire SEASON as well.

Oh well.

Woe is us. Perennial playoff team problems.

We talked about that last night in the parking lot leaving.

ToxSocks 01-21-2019 03:16 PM

That's gonna be my slogan all off-season, and maybe even forever.

"Woe is us. Perennial playoff team problems".

The Franchise 01-21-2019 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 14061242)
No, that's not what happened.

The Patriots are a top rushing team in the league. They ran over the Chargers to a tune of 200+ rushing yards.

The Chiefs, all season, have had the worst rush D in the league.

We all KNEW this was a rebuilding mode defense coming into the season. We KNEW that.

But we got lost in the hype, and the chance at a SB, and seemingly forgot what we knew LAST offseason, that this D was going to be rebuilt.

The Patriots went with big bodies all game, went max protect and just ran it on the Chiefs because like all season, they cant stop the run.

This was a matter of matchups, and the Pats big bodies simply man handled ours until we overloaded the D line, leaving the back end exposed.

This.

Donger 01-21-2019 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14061251)

It is what it is. It was foolish to assume this team could just fall backwards into a SB in Mahomes' first season.

Are the Chiefs really any closer unless and until the defense is improved?

RunKC 01-21-2019 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14061251)

Andy needs to find his new Jim Johnson

O.city 01-21-2019 03:22 PM

Well, even with the shit d they were a player lining up in the neutral zone from going to the super bowl

So yeah they’re pretty close

Hammock Parties 01-21-2019 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 14061283)

We were an offsides away.

We've never been closer since '71

Donger 01-21-2019 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14061302)
We were an offsides away.

We've never been closer since '71

Yes, but what about next year? Would the Chiefs be any closer if the deficiencies in the defense aren't addressed?

ToxSocks 01-21-2019 03:36 PM

Quote:

It's hard not to improve on a 31st ranked defense.

Hammock Parties 01-21-2019 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 14061305)
Yes, but what about next year? Would the Chiefs be any closer if the deficiencies in the defense aren't addressed?

They will be. There's little room to go but up.

scho63 01-22-2019 08:30 AM

Quote:

:facepalm:

Not even close! :shake:

Rausch 01-22-2019 08:36 AM

Quote:

This was a rebuilding year. We spent the whole draft on defense, some FA's on defense, and gave Pat an extra weapon.

We knew the defense and Mahomes would take time to develop. This year was going to be a down year but it was reloading and not completely rebuilding.

Then Mahomes played and was ****ing Neo from the Matrix. He wasn't just good for a 2nd year guy he was doing $#it people had NEVER seen at the QB position. Mahomes freakish talent took 1/2 a team all the way to the AFCC game.

Not only was Mahomes a true franchise QB but he's the kind of franchise QB that can carry a team far beyond where it should rightly go. Mahomes carried us the way Elway, Marino, or Montana could.

It doesn't change the fact this offensive line and defense as a whole need serious help. They do. We added some good young parts but there is still a lot of work to be done.

The good news is with even respectable starters this team is competing for a super bowl...:)

Rausch 01-22-2019 08:40 AM

Quote:

Yes.

Our defense allowed the Pats to do anything they wanted.
Our offense allowed pressure on the QB, couldn't get the WR's the ball, and couldn't really put but one drive together for 3 quarters.
We played the best team of the last 20 years and best HC of all time.

All that said the PATRIOTS HAD TO COME BACK, TWICE, TO WIN.

KC was winning the game midway through the 4th quarter. The Pats did everything they wanted to do for 3 quarters and none of it mattered.

The Pats still had to come back in the 4th quarter and then had to take it to overtime to beat us in the AFCC game.

So yeah, that's a helluva lot different than losing to an inferior opponent in the first game...