ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Why is Mahomes incapable of running a 4 minute offense (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320661)

Iconic 01-20-2019 09:33 PM

Why is Mahomes incapable of running a 4 minute offense

Yeah yeah yeah defense sucks ass and Mahomes got us to OT. Cool, I don't give a flying ****. Mahomes and Andy have serious ****ing issues they need to fix. And to be frank I think it's a Mahomes issue more than an Andy one. He seems obsessed with the deep ball even when we very clearly don't need it or want it. Like he literally threw bomb after bomb on our second to last drive and one of those bombs almost got picked.

I love Mahomes as much as anyone else, but I'm hoping this isn't some weird Favre like bullshit that plagues his career forever. Hopefully Andy can drill him into being a smarter QB.

Simplicity 01-20-2019 09:35 PM

This is about reason #5644839374847336 on why we lost this game... Get your mind right dude.

pugsnotdrugs19 01-20-2019 09:38 PM

Part of the problem is the line can’t consistently get push in the ground game so they were having to throw to stay ahead of the sticks.

DRM08 01-20-2019 09:38 PM

He dropped 31 points in the second half on Belichick. If you want to blame Mahomes for anything, blame him for the sack in first half that cost them a field goal. That field goal would have won the game.

carcosa 01-20-2019 09:40 PM

Shut the **** up

Best22 01-20-2019 09:42 PM

There’s no such thing as “scoring too quickly” if you have a defense

I blame 85% of this on the defense

Indian Chief 01-20-2019 09:42 PM

If scoring too fast is an issue, you have bigger problems -- like a shitty defense.

Lprechaun 01-20-2019 09:45 PM

19 career games..... he is just fine

TribalElder 01-20-2019 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Best22 (Post 14058562)
There’s no such thing as “scoring too quickly” if you have a defense

I blame 85% of this on the defense

actually this is 100% accurate

if you know the defense sucks though you can't score too quickly

38yrsfan 01-20-2019 09:48 PM

Something the should have been considered of course, which it probably was - clock management.

Most likely Mahomes and Reid were utilizing strengths that were working so far and which unfortunately don't burn the minutes.

Iconic 01-20-2019 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplicity (Post 14058525)
This is about reason #5644839374847336 on why we lost this game... Get your mind right dude.

We got the ball with 3:26 left on the clock down 4 in the fourth. Instead of taking our time, we ran a 7 play drive with 4 of those plays being deep shots by Mahomes. This matters. Closing games matters. That's how you win in this league and why Brady is regarded as the GOAT.

Sannyasi 01-20-2019 09:50 PM

If you are giving the ball back to Brady with plenty of time and 3 timeouts, then yeah you are scoring too quickly. People are really blaming the defense for not stopping the best QB of all time? That's ****ing ridiculous. Sometimes you need some situational football. When we have the ball with 4 minutes left and are down 3, you need to be planning on running out the clock, not chucking the ball deep every play. It was horrible offensive coaching by Reid on that drive.

Iconic 01-20-2019 09:52 PM

We literally just played a game where we got finessed by Belichick through clock manipulation and you guys want to tell me scoring too fast doesn't mean shit. Ok. The Pats had 43 ****ing minutes of TOP, they had almost double the amount of first downs, but keep living in your fantasy worlds and blaming it all on our dog shit defense that held the Pats to 14 when our offense wasn't doing jack shit in the first half.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-20-2019 09:53 PM

#1 He's inexperienced, which led to him looking for big chunks

#2 The actual four-minute offense is designed for when you have a lead, not "take four minutes to score when you're behind."

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-20-2019 09:53 PM

#2 The actual four-minute offense is designed for when you have a lead, not "take four minutes to score when you're behind."

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01-20-2019 09:54 PM

It’s weird tbh. This game is almost identical from the first time we played them. 31 points scored in the second half. Play comes down to who has the ball last.

CervezaChill 01-20-2019 09:54 PM

This is the worst thread I have seen in any football related forum. I mean there’s blatantly bad threads that are meant to be bad, but this idiot actually thinks he is right here.

DRM08 01-20-2019 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sannyasi (Post 14058618)
If you are giving the ball back to Brady with plenty of time and 3 timeouts, then yeah you are scoring too quickly. People are really blaming the defense for not stopping the best QB of all time? That's ****ing ridiculous. Sometimes you need some situational football. When we have the ball with 4 minutes left and are down 3, you need to be planning on running out the clock, not chucking the ball deep every play. It was horrible offensive coaching by Reid on that drive.

Not sure how much clock they would have been able to run. Patriots had 3 timeouts plus the 2 minute warning.

carcosa 01-20-2019 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 14058617)
We got the ball with 3:26 left on the clock down 4 in the fourth. Instead of taking our time, we ran a 7 play drive with 4 of those plays being deep shots by Mahomes. This matters. Closing games matters. That's how you win in this league and why Brady is regarded as the GOAT.

Shut the **** up

Iconic 01-20-2019 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 14058670)
Shut the **** up

i love you too

siberian khatru 01-20-2019 10:00 PM

You score when you can score.

IF you’re gonna rag on Mahomes, his missing Williams in the first half was the difference. But JFC, line up onsides, Ford.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01-20-2019 10:00 PM

It’s weird tbh. This game is almost identical from the first time we played them. 31 points scored in the second half. Play comes down to who has the ball last.

TimeForWasp 01-20-2019 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indian Chief (Post 14058564)
If scoring too fast is an issue, you have bigger problems -- like a shitty defense.

And us knowing our defense sucks is a good reason not to score too fast. Needed to burn time off.

Simplicity 01-20-2019 10:01 PM

Quote:

No score is a guarantee or should be treated as such. Patrick and the offense in the 2nd half did what they needed to do to win the game... Dee Ford lining offsides is the one reason we are not going to the Super Bowl... The defense on that drive did the exact amount to win the game and a professional athlete made a mental error. IF you want ONE reason that we lost the game that is it... That's the only reason. Everything else that happened was enough to win the game and there is nothing you can say that will change that.

carcosa 01-20-2019 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 14058676)
i love you too

Kill yourself bitch

RunKC 01-20-2019 10:05 PM

It’s the truth. The same thing happened against the Rams and Patriots first meeting.

Mahomes is throwing bombs with 3 minutes left and Andy is letting him do it. ****ing run the ball a few times and use up clock Andy.

JFC

carcosa 01-20-2019 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 14058701)
It’s the truth. The same thing happened against the Rams and Patriots first meeting.

Mahomes is throwing bombs with 3 minutes left and Andy is letting him do it. ****ing run the ball a few times and use up clock Andy.

JFC

Shut the **** up

The defense has a job too, you ****ing idiots. Scoring is never a bad thing.

RunKC 01-20-2019 10:08 PM

JFC

FloridaMan88 01-20-2019 10:10 PM

You are blaming the wrong guy... blame Andy Reid for another game management failure.

You have first and goal at the one inch line... yes I get it the Chiefs have struggled in those situations before... but the odds are still pretty good that you are going to a score a TD on four available downs from that distance.

The Chiefs have an opportunity to milk the clock there and at least make the Patriots burn some TO’s, but in classic Andy Reid fashion the Chiefs instead rush to get the TD before the 2 minute warning.

carcosa 01-20-2019 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 14058717)

JFC

SHut the **** up and kill yourself in real life

d12115415 01-20-2019 10:13 PM

Pats diehard and I am equally shocked that they allowed Brady the ball back with just over 2 minutes. Is Reid dumb? LOL

Easy 6 01-20-2019 10:14 PM

Oh my here we go, an inexplicable flight of idiocy from Iconic

carcosa 01-20-2019 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d12115415 (Post 14058753)
Pats diehard and I am equally shocked that they allowed Brady the ball back with just over 2 minutes. Is Reid dumb? LOL

drown yourself

treeguy27 01-20-2019 10:21 PM

The OP is dumber than Dee Ford.

Papi 01-20-2019 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 14058772)
drown yourself

Walk into traffic.
OP is absolutely right. Defense sucked all day. You don't count on them to get the stop. Should try not to even let them take the field.
Did we even run the ball once that drive?

dlphg9 01-20-2019 10:22 PM

You take whats open you ****ing idiot. God damn I swear some of you "oh my god they scored too fast" idiots also **** your sisters.

Simplicity 01-20-2019 10:22 PM

I can't believe it... Our fanbase has reached new levels of stupidity. We have people on here actually complaining about having the league MVP as our QB and him scoring to go ahead in the biggest game of the year. I've seen stupidity but not quite like this. THE DEFENSE ARE PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES AND NEED TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

chiefzilla1501 01-20-2019 10:25 PM

Good grief. I get riled up about Reid from time to time. But he didn't lose us this game. Mahomes didn't lose us this game. We got beat by an experienced as hell team that made plays and played excellent defense. I'm mad as hell. But can't be mad at our coaches and players. I'm proud of them.

Papi 01-20-2019 10:27 PM

Well if scoring without burning hardly any clock was a good strategy then why aren't we going to the Super bowl?
Yeah defense sucked... We already knew this... so you reduce their time on the field.

DrunkBassGuitar 01-20-2019 10:27 PM

It's Mahomes first year as a starter. He'll learn. He's obviously very smart and extremely talented. What to do in unique situations will develop with experience.

Relax, Mahomes is the reason we were in this game, and would probably have won if the coin falls our way in OT

Rams Fan 01-20-2019 10:34 PM

Reid burning a TO on the challenge and the time management on that possession deserved to be scrutinized.

Mahomes doesn't.

DRM08 01-20-2019 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplicity (Post 14058805)
I can't believe it... Our fanbase has reached new levels of stupidity. We have people on here actually complaining about having the league MVP as our QB and him scoring to go ahead in the biggest game of the year. I've seen stupidity but not quite like this. THE DEFENSE ARE PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES AND NEED TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

Sutton needs to go at least. Reid will probably let him stay though. :(

Chiefshrink 01-20-2019 10:39 PM

Quote:

I have always said we are soft in the trenches and that is where the game is won when it counts. Our trench play tonight was very soft we could not run nor could we get to Tom Brady. However they could run the ball and they got to Mahomes. And even in spite of those two things we could not do we still should’ve won that game and we lost on a mental error not performance or play but a mental error. You eliminate that we are in the Super Bowl. Just unacceptable!

Scorpion05 01-20-2019 10:41 PM

Quote:

Some of you are way too childish, or haven't been watching football for too long.

Tell me the last time a quick strike offense won the Super Bowl. Name a recent one, if ever. I'll wait

Ball control matters. I argued it on this forum and some of you stubbornly wouldn't listen. Reid's problem has always been ball control and a consistent run game or run play calling. Even Doug Pederson understood the importance of the run game last year. That Jay Ajayi trade was the smartest thing the front office did last season. They leveraged that with an explosive offense. Take the short passes and the 5 yard runs. The problem is, you have a ridiculously talented QB in Mahomes, and a ridiculous talented passing play caller in Reid. They don't balance each other out in that sense

Reid rarely leverages his explosive passing game with a good run game. Even with Hunt, he's never been known as a grind it out coach. It can win you PLENTY of regular season games. It doesn't work for the playoffs. It's why Peyton Manning struggled in the playoffs at times.

JakeF 01-20-2019 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 14058518)
Chiefs Why is Mahomes incapable of running a 4 minute offense

2-minute, 4-minute offenses require teamwork and that requires coaching.

Our coaching staff just isn't that polished. Andy Reid is a great offensive mind but doesn't seem to be a good Head Coach.

We weren't really prepared for today's game. We are still sloppy as hell and make tons of bonehead mistakes. All season long we've played 1 good half and 1 bad half in games. We lead the league in penalties and have been in the top 10 in the last 3 years.

Either Andy Reid doesn't want to discipline the team for these mistakes or is incapable of getting the team to do what he wants.

carcosa 01-20-2019 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papi (Post 14058794)
Walk into traffic.
OP is absolutely right. Defense sucked all day. You don't count on them to get the stop. Should try not to even let them take the field.
Did we even run the ball once that drive?

Please, and I'm being 100% serious, PLEASE set yourself on fire in front of your family and let them watch you slowly burn to death, you dumb ****ing piece of shit

Chiefshrink 01-20-2019 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 14058859)
Reid burning a TO on the challenge and the time management on that possession deserved to be scrutinized.

Mahomes doesn't.

Mental error lost this game in spite of all our deficiencies.

Rain Man 01-20-2019 10:48 PM

I'm never going to complain about scoring too fast. Ever.

chiefzilla1501 01-20-2019 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpion05 (Post 14058888)
Some of you are way too childish, or haven't been watching football for too long.

Tell me the last time a quick strike offense won the Super Bowl. Name a recent one, if ever. I'll wait

Ball control matters. I argued it on this forum and some of you stubbornly wouldn't listen. Reid's problem has always been ball control and a consistent run game or run play calling. Even Doug Pederson understood the importance of the run game last year. That Jay Ajayi trade was the smartest thing the front office did last season. They leveraged that with an explosive offense. Take the short passes and the 5 yard runs. The problem is, you have a ridiculously talented QB in Mahomes, and a ridiculous talented passing play caller in Reid. They don't balance each other out in that sense

Reid rarely leverages his explosive passing game with a good run game. Even with Hunt, he's never been known as a grind it out coach. It can win you PLENTY of regular season games. It doesn't work for the playoffs. It's why Peyton Manning struggled in the playoffs at times.

And yet our attacking qb was inches away and a coin flip away from taking not only the Chiefs but most of the afc to the closest they've gotten to a super bowl. We proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that as our qb gets better, we're going to be really tough to beat. And he's not going to do it by managing games.

Bump 01-20-2019 10:51 PM

This is the dumbest complaint ever. After that Sammy catch and run and we were first and goal right before the 2 minute warning (we had to get a play off before the 2 minute warning there), OP would have taken 2 or 3 knees and hope to get it in on 3rd or 4th down all while making the face of his avatar.

Demonpenz 01-20-2019 10:52 PM

Yeah I hope this isn't a brett favre thing like being one of the greatest qb's of all time. I couldn't stand that shit.

prhom 01-20-2019 10:55 PM

FWIW, I agree with you Iconic. It’s something Mahomes hasn’t learned yet. Sure, our defense should have bailed us out, but we all know that wasn’t going to happen this year. Take some time, get the score and don’t give the pats any time. We did the same thing against the pats in the first game and didn’t learn this time. I knew it was going to come down to who had it last and once again that was the Pats.

Simplicity 01-20-2019 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 14058953)
Yeah I hope this isn't a brett favre thing like being one of the greatest qb's of all time. I couldn't stand that shit.

Right? I hate the idea of having the best QB in the league which leads to the highest scoring offense... There is no way you can win games doing that shit. I'd much rather run it 2 times and hope to convert on 3rd down.

DRM08 01-20-2019 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 14058941)
This is the dumbest complaint ever. After that Sammy catch and run and we were first and goal right before the 2 minute warning (we had to get a play off before the 2 minute warning there), OP would have taken 2 or 3 knees and hope to get it in on 3rd or 4th down all while making the face of his avatar.

I think his point was to avoid the downfield throw to Sammy and go for a dink/dunk style throw to only pick up 8-10 yards at a time.

Regardless, the Chiefs need to get better on defense and OL. They were dominated in the trenches today. Both the OL and DL got their butts kicked.

Bump 01-20-2019 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplicity (Post 14058973)
Right? I hate the idea of having the best QB in the league which leads to the highest scoring offense... There is no way you can win games doing that shit. I'd much rather run it 2 times and hope to convert on 3rd down.

run run pass punt, that was an offensive scheme we had about 10 years ago. R2P2, memberberries. Some here would prefer that it seems.

Demonpenz 01-20-2019 10:58 PM

It's like coaches need to play more madden and the fans need to play madden less. Yeah in madden you can do that shit because you know you got a cheese play up your sleeve in the NFL and in shotgun snapping the ball can be tricky

Papi 01-20-2019 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 14058900)
Please, and I'm being 100% serious, PLEASE set yourself on fire in front of your family and let them watch you slowly burn to death, you dumb ****ing piece of shit

I'll get right on this... Should I wait til my dick is out of your mother's ass first or go ahead and light the match?

jjjayb 01-20-2019 11:00 PM

What a moronic thread. There's no guarantee you score there. You're down. You score any way you can. What happens if they run 3 or 4 minutes off the clock, but don't manage to score? Then what? You have to take the lead before you start worrying about taking time off the clock. Do you forget when we had Alex Smith?

There's a millions things to be mad about. This isn't one of them.

Chiefshrink 01-20-2019 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14058924)
I'm never going to complain about scoring too fast. Ever.

I will until our trench play improves especially on the defense of side ball I will complain.

Naptown Chief 01-20-2019 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 14058900)

Can they at least douse the ashes, to prevent structural damage of course, with antifreeze that an AIDS patient bled into?

Papi 01-20-2019 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 14058992)
It's like coaches need to play more madden and the fans need to play madden less. Yeah in madden you can do that shit because you know you got a cheese play up your sleeve in the NFL and in shotgun snapping the ball can be tricky

Belichick would have ran more off the clock... and that's why they're going to the SB and we're not. Every little detail matters when going against the GOAT and the hoodie.

DRM08 01-20-2019 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjjayb (Post 14059008)
What a moronic thread. There's no guarantee you score there. You're down. You score any way you can. What happens if they run 3 or 4 minutes off the clock, but don't manage to score? Then what? You have to take the lead before you start worrying about taking time off the clock. Do you forget when we had Alex Smith?

There's a millions things to be mad about. This isn't one of them.

I agree. They ended up in overtime with how it played out. The overtime coinflip hurt a hell of a lot more than scoring too fast in regulation.

Simplicity 01-20-2019 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 14058987)
run run pass punt, that was an offensive scheme we had about 10 years ago. R2P2, memberberries. Some here would prefer that it seems.

I don't understand how these type of people aren't head coaches or offensive coordinators yet. They are brilliant.

Naptown Chief 01-20-2019 11:03 PM

So OP is suggesting trying to get Alex Smith back? I'm confused..

Coach 01-20-2019 11:03 PM

The Patriots ran 94 plays, gained 524 yards, were 13-of-19 on 3rd down and 4-of-5 in the red zone, possessed the ball for 43 minutes, 59 seconds.

But yeah, let's blame Mahomes, not only who got us a lead, then after NE got the lead, lead us to a tie for OT.

petegz28 01-20-2019 11:04 PM

Idiotic OP is idiotic

Dr. Yu Weed Tard 01-20-2019 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 14058644)

Hamas, we scored in 1:30 and had the 4 point lead with 2:03 on the clock.

Papi 01-20-2019 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 14059035)
But yeah, let's blame Mahomes, not only who got us a lead, then after NE got the lead, lead us to a tie for OT.

I'm blaming the play calling not Mahomes

Simplicity 01-20-2019 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papi (Post 14059019)
Belichick would have ran more off the clock... and that's why they're going to the SB and we're not. Every little detail matters when going against the GOAT and the hoodie.

Really?? So what about when Belichick had the chance to run a few more plays at the end of the game before scoring? He left 39 seconds for
Pat to tie or win the game... Which Pat did.

Iconic 01-20-2019 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplicity (Post 14058805)

Jesus it's okay to constructively criticize someone and still appreciate the good in them. No one is complaining about having the league MVP as our QB, just a couple decisions he/Reid made.

The defense is ass. What don't you get. There's only so much you can hold them accountable for before you turn to the strength of the team - the offense - and ask them to make up for those shortcomings. And honestly if we want to talk about accountability where the living **** was the offense in the first half when the D held the Pats to 14 points?

Chiefshrink 01-20-2019 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjjayb (Post 14059008)
Do you forget when we had Alex Smith?

But we don’t have Alex Smith we have Patrick Mahomes.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-20-2019 11:06 PM

Quote:

99 Rams, ''08 Steelers, '09 Saints, '10 Packers, and numerous others made the Super Bowl.

Dr. Yu Weed Tard 01-20-2019 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRM08 (Post 14059024)
I agree. They ended up in overtime with how it played out. The overtime coinflip hurt a hell of a lot more than scoring too fast in regulation.

That coinflip sucked.

**** that coinflip.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-20-2019 11:08 PM

Every star player but Mahomes was a nonfactor today. Ford, Houston, Hill, Kelce, and Jones were all no-shows.

Coach 01-20-2019 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papi (Post 14059046)
I'm blaming the play calling not Mahomes

Yeah, there were some that were head scratchers.

chiefqueen 01-20-2019 11:11 PM

At least we're not the Saints...now that was BAD clock management.

Papi 01-20-2019 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplicity (Post 14059048)
Really?? So what about when Belichick had the chance to run a few more plays at the end of the game before scoring? He left 39 seconds for
Pat to tie or win the game... Which Pat did.

They never trailed again after that 39 seconds so I'd say they played it better wouldn't you?

DRM08 01-20-2019 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 14059074)
Every star player but Mahomes was a nonfactor today. Ford, Houston, Hill, Kelce, and Jones were all no-shows.

Kelce had a nice TD catch. Also had a drive-killing drop that led to easy position for a Patriots FG. Tyreek had the big play in 1st half, but Mahomes blew it with the sack that took them out of FG range. Tyreek contributed to Patriots field goal right before Kelce's drop. Awful punt return put the Chiefs in a really bad spot.

Sammy Watkins actually had a really good game. Couple of huge catches to set up TD's for the team.

Simplicity 01-20-2019 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papi (Post 14059107)
They never trailed again after that 39 seconds so I'd say they played it better wouldn't you?

and if the coin would've landed tails they wouldn't of have... Hindsight is 20/20 when you are looking at the game after it already ****ing happened. So what if Reid decided to waste some clock, run it, and play conservative which leads to 3 and out and Brady running the ball down and scoring and putting the game away? You and all the other simpletons on this board would be in here complaining about Reid's conservative play calling.

Indian Chief 01-20-2019 11:19 PM

Quote:

I'm not certain why you chose to quote me.

Quote:

Everything I said there is 100% accurate.

Let me make it simple. If you start messing around in a game that you're losing, you might never score. Would it have been better for the Chiefs to score the go ahead touchdown with 14 seconds left on the clock? Of course. Everyone knows that. You're arguing something that isn't in doubt. The Chiefs were taking what the Patriots were giving them. It's possible they could have sprinkled in a few runs. It's also possible they do that and end up turning it over on downs. I don't know and neither do you. The four minute offense is not for screwing around while you're losing. The results were negative for the Chiefs, but that doesn't open the door to criticism of how they scored.

So I emphatically restate my case: If scoring too fast is an issue, you have bigger problems -- like a shitty defense.