ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Patrick Mahomes BIG pitbull fan/owner. Meet Steelthepitbull (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320249)

BIG_DADDY 01-10-2019 12:14 PM

Patrick Mahomes BIG pitbull fan/owner. Meet Steelthepitbull

1 Attachment(s)
https://www.kmbc.com/article/chiefs-...y-dog/15855861

Great pics of him and his girl and the dog on instagram. Good to see our rockstar QB isn't one of those lilly livered douchebags that frequent this place.

TLO 01-10-2019 12:35 PM

Ok??

DanT 01-10-2019 12:37 PM

Pitbulls are amazing and amusing athletes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xMttYgv-co

EyePod 01-10-2019 12:42 PM

I'm not sure what you mean on the 2nd half of your comment, but if someone's willing to pick up a dog from a shelter (even if it's not a big one), I think it's a win.

It's bullshit that someone was able to pay for an ad to not adopt a specific breed though. Pitbulls definitely have a bad rap.

carcosa 01-10-2019 12:43 PM

Ok

In58men 01-10-2019 12:44 PM

Ok

wazu 01-10-2019 12:44 PM

This story is almost a year old.

Pablo 01-10-2019 12:45 PM

Unlike your kid, I bet that pit is up to date on all its vaccinations.

ToxSocks 01-10-2019 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 14022759)
Unlike your kid, I bet that pit is up to date on all it's vaccinations.

Daaaaaaaaang

The Franchise 01-10-2019 12:47 PM

Quote:

Unlike your kid, I bet that pit is up to date on all it's vaccinations.

ROFL

kysirsoze 01-10-2019 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 14022758)

This argument is waaaaaaaay older.

Jewish Rabbi 01-10-2019 12:48 PM

Ok

FAX 01-10-2019 12:49 PM

I find this choice of support animal intriguing.

Just like his dog, Mahomes will rip out the throat out of the Colts like a sleeping infant.

FAX

TLO 01-10-2019 12:50 PM

Quote:

http://i.imgur.com/IDN2pzD.gif

TambaBerry 01-10-2019 12:51 PM

Quote:

i about choked on my lunch

KurtCauley 01-10-2019 12:53 PM

Steel is a pretty cool dog. Patrick and Britney are crazy about him.

JoeyChuckles 01-10-2019 12:54 PM

Quote:

If we have a contest for post of the year, I nominate this one.

I came in here to deride the OP for his lilly comment, and there is no way I could ever do better than this.

DaFace 01-10-2019 12:54 PM

BAD DADDY must be a miserable human being.

JimNasium 01-10-2019 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 14022786)
BAD DADDY is a miserable human being.

FYP

Donger 01-10-2019 12:56 PM

Great, just our luck. The dog turns on him and chews off his right arm.

BIG_DADDY 01-10-2019 01:20 PM

You guys never let me down. I call it the Cosmos effect.

chinaski 01-10-2019 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 14022790)
Great, just our luck. The dog turns on him and chews off his right arm.

Meh.

All dogs, regardless of breed, can be aggressive. It's in their DNA. And even dogs that are raised/housed in a loving and caring environment can snap.

I had a Cocker Spaniel when I was kid that was meaner than shit. Dog turned on me on at least 2 occasions and attacked me, leaving me scarred and bloodied both times. When the dog turned on my sisters friend and bit her so badly that it required stitches, my parents had him put down. That dog I believe was inbred and had mental/behavioral problems because of it.

I also had a Beagle that would go ballistic on occasion and go on the attack if provoked. She would get mean toward other dogs (mostly), but she would also get mean if you did certain little things to trigger her (picking her up, petting her in a certain way etc). My wife found that dog on the street and it followed her home. We nursed her back to health and gave her a nurturing loving home, but again she had some mental issues and most likely, again, was inbred. Great dog though, since we were adults when we had her, we were more equipped to deal with her "moods". I wouldn't have wanted that dog around children though. She could get downright violent.

Our current dog is a rescue and he is as gentle as can be, but he is a purebred MUTT.

I think Pit Bulls get a bad rap because they are a muscular dog, and if they do snap and go on the rampage, they can cause serious damage. But again, if you get a good one, love them and raise them right, they are just like any other dog.

Donger 01-10-2019 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinaski (Post 14022856)
Meh.

All dogs, regardless of breed, can be aggressive. It's in their DNA. And even dogs that are raised/housed in a loving and caring environment can snap.

I had a Cocker Spaniel when I was kid that was meaner than shit. Dog turned on me on at least 2 occasions and attacked me, leaving me scarred and bloodied both times. When the dog turned on my sisters friend and bit her so badly that it required stitches, my parents had him put down. That dog I believe was inbred and had mental/behavioral problems because of it.

I also had a Beagle that would go ballistic on occasion and go on the attack if provoked. She would get mean toward other dogs (mostly), but she would also get mean if you did certain little things to trigger her (picking her up, petting her in a certain way etc). My wife found that dog on the street and it followed her home. We nursed her back to health and gave her a nurturing loving home, but again she had some mental issues and most likely, again, was inbred. Great dog though, since we were adults when we had her, we were more equipped to deal with her "moods". I wouldn't have wanted that dog around children though. She could get downright violent.

Our current dog is a rescue and he is as gentle as can be, but he is a purebred MUTT.

I think Pit Bulls get a bad rap because they are a muscular dog, and if they do snap and go on the rampage, they can cause serious damage. But again, if you get a good one, love them and raise them right, they are just like any other dog.

I was kidding. BD knows it. I have Dobermanns.

BIG_DADDY 01-10-2019 01:26 PM

https://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...ainst-pitbulls

Wait, so this was all over the news in locally in KC and not one of you douche nozzels bothered to recognize it? Color me shocked.

58-4ever 01-10-2019 01:26 PM

he has an IG account I follow.. it's actually pretty cute.

carcosa 01-10-2019 01:27 PM

Quote:

Meh.

Ok

58-4ever 01-10-2019 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever (Post 14022880)
he has an IG account I follow.. it's actually pretty cute.

https://www.instagram.com/steelthepit/p/Bn1biYaj9O6/

DaFace 01-10-2019 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 14022879)

Wait, so this was all over the news in locally in KC and not one of you douche nozzels bothered to recognize it? Color me shocked.

It's only notable to people like you who are obsessed.

BIG_DADDY 01-10-2019 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 14022869)

Indeed. You don't worry when you leave the house either.

Right now I don't even have a Pitbull and won't unless I move off the ranch. I have a psychotic boradore who was abused that I saved and an english bulldog. Miss my pits though.

BIG_DADDY 01-10-2019 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 14022884)
It's only notable to people like you who are obsessed.

There are tons of people that support the breed. Why do you think that BSL is failing in this country? Pitbull shows all over TV for years now. What other breed has that kind of following? Douches will be douches though.

tooge 01-10-2019 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 14022879)

Wait, I just want to know what criteria makes one a douche nozzel in this discussion? Am I one for reading and now posting in this thread? Is PM2 one for owning a Pit? Is the Pit one for being a Pit? Am I one for vaccinating my kids? LIttle help.

BIG_DADDY 01-10-2019 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 14022895)
Wait, I just want to know what criteria makes one a douche nozzel in this discussion? Am I one for reading and now posting in this thread? Is PM2 one for owning a Pit? Is the Pit one for being a Pit? Am I one for vaccinating my kids? LIttle help.

Post has nothing to do with vaccines.

You have been here long enough to know the history of this on the planet and the mob (douchebags) that wanted to exterminate the breed through BSL. That's how all of this got started back in the day.

chinaski 01-10-2019 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 14022869)

Oh, no worries. Cool!

I've never been around Dobermanns. What is their disposition like? I've been around several Pit Bull's, Rott's and German Shepards. They are intimidating dogs, but once you are "in" they are LOYAL.

Discuss Thrower 01-10-2019 01:50 PM

Quote:

GOT HEEM

Gravedigger 01-10-2019 02:00 PM

My sister has a pitbull and it is so well behaved around other dogs, other dogs will instigate at dog parks and get right up in her face and she'll just keep walking around them. The only time she's remotely scary is when you ring the doorbell, then the Pitbull bark comes out, but little else.

Donger 01-10-2019 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinaski (Post 14022934)
Oh, no worries. Cool!

I've never been around Dobermanns. What is their disposition like? I've been around several Pit Bull's, Rott's and German Shepards. They are intimidating dogs, but once you are "in" they are LOYAL.

Most of them are goofballs sometimes. Highly intelligent. Head-strong. REQUIRE training. Tend to pick one person in the family as owner. Completely fearless if threatened or their family is threatened. Can be aloof, mostly the males.

tooge 01-10-2019 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 14022901)
Post has nothing to do with vaccines.

You have been here long enough to know the history of this on the planet and the mob (douchebags) that wanted to exterminate the breed through BSL. That's how all of this got started back in the day.

I know, I was obviously making an attempt at humor. There will always be idiots that want to ban dogs, guns, etc. I just try to make fun of them.

tooge 01-10-2019 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 14022987)
Most of them are goofballs sometimes. Highly intelligent. Head-strong. REQUIRE training. Tend to pick one person in the family as owner. Completely fearless if threatened or their family is threatened. Can be aloof, mostly the males.

Ya know, I've been around quite a few breeds of dogs over the years. Had two Swiss Mountain Dogs that were (are) enormous and sound like they will rip your head off. Had a Rot back in the day that was the same. My brother had a Pressa that was gorgeous, huge, and very aloof, as well as enormous and intimidating. Finally, my school roomate had a Pit that was strong as hell, wide headed, mean looking, and one of the most docile creatures I've ever known. Only two times I've ever been bitten by a dog were by my parents Maltese when I tried to take away a chicken bone, and a Weiner dog that I stared at too long, lol.

Dogs are not evil, nor do they have evil intentions unless some asshole beats them or gives them a reason to be.

TribalElder 01-10-2019 02:47 PM

Well, I guess we don't have to worry about him moving to Leawood or Overland Park any time soon since they don't allow pit bulls and will take them from any owner unfortunate enough to cross over into their golden wheat lands

BIG_DADDY 01-10-2019 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 14023076)
Ya know, I've been around quite a few breeds of dogs over the years. Had two Swiss Mountain Dogs that were (are) enormous and sound like they will rip your head off. Had a Rot back in the day that was the same. My brother had a Pressa that was gorgeous, huge, and very aloof, as well as enormous and intimidating. Finally, my school roomate had a Pit that was strong as hell, wide headed, mean looking, and one of the most docile creatures I've ever known. Only two times I've ever been bitten by a dog were by my parents Maltese when I tried to take away a chicken bone, and a Weiner dog that I stared at too long, lol.

Dogs are not evil, nor do they have evil intentions unless some asshole beats them or gives them a reason to be.

Damn wiener dogs. Kill them all!!!!

Donger 01-10-2019 02:52 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QQNL83fhWJU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tooge 01-10-2019 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 14023092)
Damn wiener dogs. Kill them all!!!!

Sayin. It could've blinded me. I shoulda choked that little ****er out, along with the rest of that killer breed.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-10-2019 03:12 PM

You still think Ed Hardy gear is cool, don't you BD?

dlphg9 01-10-2019 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 14023167)
You still think Ed Hardy gear is cool, don't you BD?

Yeah he thinks its cool. If it wasnt so expensive hed own some. All his money goes towards paying his lawsuits for the damage his pits do.

Oxford 01-10-2019 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 14023108)
Sayin. It could've blinded me. I shoulda choked that little ****er out, along with the rest of that killer breed.

Never quite figured out what people see in that breed. Pig-headed, and back problems, but if you were bred to attack a badger in a hole you'd need to be fearless too.

EyePod 01-10-2019 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 14023076)

I think they're probably just like humans. Some have a pre-disposition to be more evil or have a worse temper than others, and a nurturing environment will help that or the opposite will hurt it.

BIG_DADDY 01-17-2019 11:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 14022758)

Oh you were looking for something more recent and relevant like maybe Patrick actively looking to promote the breeds adoption.

https://www.ksnt.com/news/local-news...ons/1696782822

You have the dogs instagram link in there too since I know there are so many of you in here who were dying to check it out.

kysirsoze 01-17-2019 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 14046974)
Oh you were looking for something more recent and relevant like maybe Patrick actively looking to promote the breeds adoption.

You have the dogs instagram link in there too since I know there are so many of you in here who were dying to check it out.

Dude are you serious!? GO THE **** AWAY. NO ONE WANTS TO HAVE THIS FIGHT WITH YOU.

carcosa 01-17-2019 12:38 PM

Quote:

Ok

MahiMike 01-17-2019 12:41 PM

Horrible breed. Should be made extinct.

@ me bro.

In58men 01-17-2019 12:41 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...423362375c.jpg

Shots fired

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-17-2019 12:42 PM

Quote:

https://media.giphy.com/media/l3Ucva...peMw/giphy.gif

AssEaterChief 01-17-2019 01:13 PM

Quote:

Meh.

It was a dog breed created to fight, kill and destroy.

It gets a bad reputation because of so many incidents involving this breed in particular.

Are all dogs are 80+ pounds of almost solid muscle with jaws so strong that they could snap someone's neck? Get outta here with that weak ass "It's in their DNA" BS... these dogs should have never been bred.

BIG_DADDY 01-17-2019 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 14047016)
Dude are you serious!? GO THE **** AWAY. NO ONE WANTS TO HAVE THIS FIGHT WITH YOU.

I don't want to fight. I am just posting what is obviously a very important issue to our superstar QB with pictures of him, his dog and his girl. You have a problem with that?

TambaBerry 01-17-2019 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 14047371)
I don't want to fight. I am just posting what is obviously a very important issue to our superstar QB with pictures of him, his dog and his girl. You have a problem with that?

i think your location portrays exactly why you are who you are

BIG_DADDY 01-17-2019 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 14047381)
i think your location portrays exactly why you are who you are

Location?

Easy 6 01-17-2019 01:27 PM

Dumbest dog breed ever

Bugeater 01-17-2019 01:27 PM

Quote:

Meh.

And there we gooooo!!! THAT'S why people don't like them, the rest of us don't know what kind of owner you are or what your dog's temperament is. Keep the ****ing thing away from me.

BIG_DADDY 01-17-2019 01:34 PM

There is more male estrogen on this BB than the Castro District. This subject has changed over the last decade so much nationally. There are TV shows and organizations and all kinds of people like Patrick Mahomes actively working hard to help the breed. I believe all of our BSL has been reversed here in the bay area. The pendulum is definitely going the other direction now. This BB never ceases to amaze. Pamprin anyone?

Easy 6 01-17-2019 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 14047482)
There is more male estrogen on this BB than the Castro District. This subject has changed over the last decade so much nationally. There are TV shows and organizations and all kinds of people like Patrick Mahomes actively working hard to help the breed. I believe all of our BSL has been reversed here in the bay area. The pendulum is definitely going the other direction now. This BB never ceases to amaze. Pamprin anyone?

Go **** yourself and take those dumbass dogs with you

carcosa 01-17-2019 01:54 PM

Quote:

Normal brain

ToxSocks 01-17-2019 02:02 PM

Quote:

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/BHgaANDRnPtS0" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/girl-vintage-couple-BHgaANDRnPtS0">

BIG_DADDY 01-17-2019 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 14047629)
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/BHgaANDRnPtS0" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/girl-vintage-couple-BHgaANDRnPtS0">

Your Superstar QB does a lot apparently.

Jewish Rabbi 01-17-2019 02:05 PM

Tell you what, Big Daddy. I’ll adopt a pit bull if you kill yourself. Deal?

Bob Dole 01-17-2019 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 14047629)

I have a blue nose like Patrick and take him to town with me whenever I can. He loves people and people love him. Hell, I go watch games at a restaurant and the staff greets him by name and barely acknowledges me.

ToxSocks 01-17-2019 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 14047635)
Your Superstar QB does a lot apparently.

He doesn't. He has a dog. A nice, wonderful dog im sure. But no one cares about your white knighting.

ToxSocks 01-17-2019 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 14047647)
I have a blue nose like Patrick and take him to town with me whenever I can. He loves people and people love him. Hell, I go watch games at a restaurant and the staff greets him by name and barely acknowledges me.

That's nice. Pitts are great dogs. Never owned a pure bred myself but have been around enough.

I have no issue with the breed. At all. At one time, it was my favorite.

But this thread is just :rolleyes:

BIG_DADDY 01-17-2019 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 14047654)
He doesn't. He has a dog. A nice, wonderful dog im sure. But no one cares about your white knighting.

Wrong, I just posted a thread about him promoting the adoption of the breed. Can you read?

Marcellus 01-17-2019 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 14047654)

Actually........they announced on Intragram yesterday that Steel the Pit is going to be a big brother. They now have 2 dogs.

BIG_DADDY 01-17-2019 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 14047659)

I have no issue with the breed. At all. At one time, it was my favorite.

Awesome.

TimeForWasp 01-17-2019 02:23 PM

I'm sure the dangerous ones are put down.

These dogs are vetted.

I see what I did there.

Dr. Yu Weed Tard 01-17-2019 02:34 PM

Been a follower of @steelthepit for a minute.

excessive 01-17-2019 02:36 PM

https://www.kansascity.com/latest-ne...224697090.html

A new puppy for Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes

BY JOHN SLEEZER | BLAIR KERKHOFF

JANUARY 17, 2019 01:35 PM

Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes is expecting to have his new puppy arrive this weekend, in time for the Chiefs AFC Championship Game against the New England Patriots at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday January 17, 2019.

BIG_DADDY 01-17-2019 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by excessive (Post 14047803)
https://www.kansascity.com/latest-ne...224697090.html

A new puppy for Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes

BY JOHN SLEEZER | BLAIR KERKHOFF

JANUARY 17, 2019 01:35 PM

Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes is expecting to have his new puppy arrive this weekend, in time for the Chiefs AFC Championship Game against the New England Patriots at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday January 17, 2019.

How cool is that?

excessive 01-17-2019 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 14047855)
How cool is that?

Such a cute puppy. Haters gonna hate, though.

BIG_DADDY 01-17-2019 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by excessive (Post 14047882)
Such a cute puppy. Haters gonna hate, though.

It's like an online version of Mean Girls.

comochiefsfan 01-18-2019 01:11 AM

According to Brittany's instagram story, her and Patrick will be getting the puppy on Saturday. This will be an all time "Because Chiefs."

The puppy will whine all night on Saturday keeping Patrick up. As a result, he will be too tired to play well the next day.

Chiefs lose because of whining puppy. Brady's luck continues.

Demonpenz 01-18-2019 01:53 AM

Quote:

dead

Dr. Yu Weed Tard 01-18-2019 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 14049298)
According to Brittany's instagram story, her and Patrick will be getting the puppy on Saturday. This will be an all time "Because Chiefs."

The puppy will whine all night on Saturday keeping Patrick up. As a result, he will be too tired to play well the next day.

Chiefs lose because of whining puppy. Brady's luck continues.

You shut your filthy whore mouth.