ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Damn, Deontay Wilder. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282300)

In58men 03-15-2014 11:43 PM

Damn, Deontay Wilder.

Knocked his opponent out in the first round just now.

31-0

31 KO's

18 wins coming from the 1st round. Unbelievable.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-16-2014 09:06 AM

Cool thread

Simplicity 03-16-2014 09:06 AM

Will his agent agree to terms?

In58men 03-16-2014 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10495031)
Cool thread

Apparently nobody here watches boxing lol.

Micjones 03-16-2014 09:14 AM

Looks like Malik Scott took a dive.

Only the left hook landed clean. That other punch caught a significant part of Scott's glove. Wilder's a beast, but this fight doesn't demonstrate it.

In58men 03-16-2014 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 10495056)
Looks like Malik Scott took a dive.

Only the left hook landed clean. That other punch caught a significant part of Scott's glove. Wilder's a beast, but this fight doesn't demonstrate it.

http://www.badlefthook.com/2014/3/15...punches-really

Yeah something was fishy about this knockout. When I was watching, I immediately said "he didn't even hit him".

Micjones 03-16-2014 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 10495059)
http://www.badlefthook.com/2014/3/15...punches-really

Yeah something was fishy about this knockout. When I was watching, I immediately said "he didn't even hit him".

He hit him with the left, but that was more of a probing jab than a hook.
The second punch didn't land effectively.

I even think Scott's body language was unconvincing. He didn't have the eyes of a fighter incapable of getting up. He looked aware.

Reaper16 03-16-2014 09:18 AM

Tuscaloosa Runs This

In58men 05-10-2014 12:10 AM

Damn NSFW. I'm somewhat impressed that the white dude wasn't put to sleep. He was actually able to get up and stay focused.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...mming-national

htismaqe 05-10-2014 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 10495034)
Apparently nobody here watches boxing lol.

I used to be a big boxing fan. Haven't watched much since my father-in-law died, he was my PPV buddy. :(

In58men 05-10-2014 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10618583)
I used to be a big boxing fan. Haven't watched much since my father-in-law died, he was my PPV buddy. :(

Deontay Wilder is something else. His last fight looked really sketchy, there was no clear connection and he knocked out his opponent round 1.

In58men 05-10-2014 12:17 AM

http://youtu.be/jws9K_RTCy4

Fansy the Famous Bard 05-10-2014 04:09 AM

You mean the shot in his right ear wasn't a flush hit? really?

ILChief 05-10-2014 06:37 AM

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/05/09...of-cyber-bully

In58men 05-18-2019 10:04 PM

https://twitter.com/bleacherreport/s...321411585?s=21

My boy at it again

BWillie 05-18-2019 10:10 PM

Guy is a beast. Should be saving the heavyweight division if you ask me. Why hes not more popular is beyond me. If this was the 90s people would be losing their shit.

In58men 05-18-2019 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 14275052)
Guy is a beast. Should be saving the heavyweight division if you ask me. Why hes not more popular is beyond me. If this was the 90s people would be losing their shit.

He needs to fight Anthony Joshua, if it happens EVERYONE should buy it. Wilder hits so damn hard it’s unreal. I’m a huge Tyson fan and I think Wilder might have him beat for hardest hit.

WhawhaWhat 05-18-2019 10:19 PM

https://i.gyazo.com/fff34ef6c5a1473e...bc0faf44d5.jpg

In58men 05-18-2019 10:26 PM

CTE

TRR 05-18-2019 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 14275052)

Completely agree. Wilder has been fantastic for boxing and the heavyweight division. Love watching his fights!

Sanka 05-19-2019 12:38 AM

https://twitter.com/CBSSports/status...827509248?s=17

'Hamas' Jenkins 05-19-2019 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 14275062)
He needs to fight Anthony Joshua, if it happens EVERYONE should buy it. Wilder hits so damn hard it’s unreal. I’m a huge Tyson fan and I think Wilder might have him beat for hardest hit.

A lot of guys had harder single punches than Tyson. What made Tyson special in his early years is that he threw tremendous combinations with ungodly hand speed.

DJJasonp 05-19-2019 08:36 AM

that guys' face/neck/ears.......all moved in ways they are not designed to go.

That was some punch last night!

stevieray 05-19-2019 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 14275304)
A lot of guys had harder single punches than Tyson. What made Tyson special in his early years is that he threw tremendous combinations with ungodly hand speed.

yup, which he still has...

that uppercut tho

:eek:

BWillie 05-19-2019 09:06 AM

If Im Wilder I try to fight my next bout as quick as possible. 34 years old 4 months. Prime of a boxers career and he barely broke a sweat in this one. Dont wait until next year. Fury and Joshua both are a bit younger. Take advantage of the moment.

BWillie 05-19-2019 09:08 AM

Wilder is entertaining AF. When he was challenged by this fake internet boxing troll he flew out to beat his ass right away. It was hilarious.

People acting all offended he said he was gonna kill Breazeale...its showmanship. Over the top shit talking. I love it.

Halfcan 05-19-2019 09:25 AM

He has calves that look like pencils. He definitely does not generate that power from his scrawny chicken legs.

I guess you should not just stick your chin out there and let Wilder hit you. WTF was this guy thinking?

redfan 05-19-2019 09:31 AM

Quote:

Apparently Bruce Lee was one of those guys.

Pablo 05-19-2019 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redhed (Post 14275356)
Apparently Bruce Lee was one of those guys.

LMAO LMAO LMAO

That thread will never not be hilarious.

Pants 05-19-2019 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 14275349)
He has calves that look like pencils. He definitely does not generate that power from his scrawny chicken legs.

I don't think that's indicative of anything.

Dallas Chief 05-19-2019 10:26 AM

Helluva knock out. Wow!

He didn't knock out Fury though, did he?

BWillie 05-19-2019 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dallas Chief (Post 14275412)
Helluva knock out. Wow!

He didn't knock out Fury though, did he?

Fury is one of the only guys he HASNT knocked out. 40 of his 42 fights are KOs.

Compare that to any other fighter, even the lower weight divisions. None are even close in the percent of their fights that end in a kO. Just exciting boxing.

stevieray 05-19-2019 10:43 AM

Quote:

I guess you should not just stick your chin out there and let Wilder hit you. WTF was this guy thinking?

6'7" and a 83 inch reach.

but yeah I agree, that kind of looked odd.

In58men 05-19-2019 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 14275429)

Compare that to any other fighter, even the lower weight divisions. None are even close in the percent of their fights that end in a kO. Just exciting boxing.

True, but he did rock him though. Fury is a big ****ing guy with a crazy chin.

Dallas Chief 05-19-2019 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 14275429)

This guy has got me interested in boxing again. Perfect timing because I was getting really fatigued with the UFC and all the PED stuff going on.

JohnnyHammersticks 05-19-2019 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat (Post 14275073)

This should teach people not to neglect working out your neck muscles at the gym, since the only thing that kept that dude's head from landing in somebody sitting in row 30's lap was a strong neck.

ThaVirus 05-19-2019 11:34 AM

Quote:

He has calves that look like pencils.

Doesn't mean anything.

stevieray 05-19-2019 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 14275473)
Doesn't mean anything.

It can if he has to go the distance.

Ali was notorious for running /endurance

WhiteWhale 05-19-2019 12:00 PM

Quote:

A lot?

Half truth here. Tyson's speed, combos, and peekaboo defense are indisputable, but making Tyson's power out to be average or below average is crazy talk that nobody who fought him would agree with.

He's not the hardest hitter of all time (Foreman and Julian Jackson come to mind), but had more power that the vast majority of guys in spite of his shorter and more compacted muscles.

ThaVirus 05-19-2019 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 14275485)
It can if he has to go the distance.

Ali was notorious for running /endurance

That makes even less sense.

Have you ever seen long distance runner's calves compared to sprinter's?

Pablo 05-19-2019 01:41 PM

But for real though, how fast does Bruce Lee take out Wilder? Does he even get a chance to throw a bunch before Bruce has all his limbs snapped?

KCUnited 05-19-2019 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 14275589)
But for real though, how fast does Bruce Lee take out Wilder? Does he even get a chance to throw a bunch before Bruce has all his limbs snapped?

Rousey got next.

'Hamas' Jenkins 05-19-2019 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 14275497)
A lot?

Half truth here. Tyson's speed, combos, and peekaboo defense are indisputable, but making Tyson's power out to be average or below average is crazy talk that nobody who fought him would agree with.

He's not the hardest hitter of all time (Foreman and Julian Jackson come to mind), but had more power that the vast majority of guys in spite of his shorter and more compacted muscles.

Read what I was responding to. I didn't say he had middling power, but guys like Foreman, Shavers, Ron Lyle, were all 70s heavyweights with more single punch power. Inmem said his was the best.

Pablo 05-19-2019 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 14275593)
Rousey got next.

Poor guy. Back to back L's.

At least she would only put him in an arm bar, not snap it like a twig.

stevieray 05-19-2019 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 14275503)
That makes even less sense.

Have you ever seen long distance runner's calves compared to sprinter's?

....we aren't tlaking about running, we are talking about endurance.

Most of the power comes from the legs.

Now granted his extreme height accounts for that long lean look, not saying his legs aren't strong.

Interesting to see someone go the distance with him.

ThaVirus 05-19-2019 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 14275625)
....we aren't tlaking about running, we are talking about endurance.

Most of the power comes from the legs.

Now granted his extreme height accounts for that long lean look, not saying his legs aren't strong.

Interesting to see someone go the distance with him.

Come on, dude. You can't look at a specific muscle and determine much about an athlete.

The guy's got skinny calves.. Doesn't necessarily mean he can't generate a lot of power and it doesn't mean he can't "go the distance".

stevieray 05-19-2019 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 14275647)
Come on, dude. You can't look at a specific muscle and determine much about an athlete.

The guy's got skinny calves.. Doesn't necessarily mean he can't generate a lot of power and it doesn't mean he can't "go the distance".

I didn't say either of those things.

pugsnotdrugs19 05-19-2019 03:21 PM

Wilder looks like Frank Clark.

Sorry 05-19-2019 03:31 PM

Wilder is a bad bad man. Curious how he would fair learning some mix martial arts

COchief 05-19-2019 03:33 PM

Wow, so much bullshit and many uninformed opinions in this thread. The type of imbeciles that routinely dismiss the GOATS of all sports and can't wait to crown any dipshit that displays a modicum of talent as the next "Gretzy, Jordan, Montana".

First things first: I watched every "knockout" by this fool and the last one was a white dude that took, count em, 10 uncontested shots to the head by this guy and was still standing looking at him. If you gave a 20 year old Tyson 10 uncontested shots someone in the first row would have had his opponent's fuggin head in his lap. The utter disrespect shown to Tyson on this board over the years is simply insane.

Nice breakdown of early Tyson without even mentioning the left hook btw, brilliant! Wilder is absolutely wild, imprecise, and looks weak to my eyes. His second "KO" in this video shows a chubby dude who looks like he was pulled out of a bar taking a clean 1-2 straight right to the face from this guy and not even flinching. Please, for the love of god, show me a boxer taking a 1-2 from Tyson early in his career?

Call Tyson a rapist, thug, shit-for-brains for whatever the fugg you want, but also call him, without question, one of the baddest MFers to ever step foot in a ring. He didn't even look like he was trying early in his career, looked like a mid-career Federer to me, basically just showing up bored before the match had even started knowing he was playing on a different planet than anyone else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5Nx8RUut1M

TRR 05-19-2019 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 14275696)
Wow, so much bullshit and many uninformed opinions in this thread. The type of imbeciles that routinely dismiss the GOATS of all sports and can't wait to crown any dipshit that displays a modicum of talent as the next "Gretzy, Jordan, Montana".

First things first: I watched every "knockout" by this fool and the last one was a white dude that took, count em, 10 uncontested shots to the head by this guy and was still standing looking at him. If you gave a 20 year old Tyson 10 uncontested shots someone in the first row would have had his opponent's fuggin head in his lap. The utter disrespect shown to Tyson on this board over the years is simply insane.

Nice breakdown of early Tyson without even mentioning the left hook btw, brilliant! Wilder is absolutely wild, imprecise, and looks weak to my eyes. His second "KO" in this video shows a chubby dude who looks like he was pulled out of a bar taking a clean 1-2 straight right to the face from this guy and not even flinching. Please, for the love of god, show me a boxer taking a 1-2 from Tyson early in his career?

Call Tyson a rapist, thug, shit-for-brains for whatever the fugg you want, but also call him, without question, one of the baddest MFers to ever step foot in a ring. He didn't even look like he was trying early in his career, looked like a mid-career Federer to me, basically just showing up bored before the match had even started knowing he was playing on a different planet than anyone else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5Nx8RUut1M

Bad take. Tyson was a one hit wonder. Take him deep and watch him get frustrated and crumble. Wilder is way more multiple than Tyson.

Don’t get me wrong, the Tyson era was incredible. But his demise was predictable.

Demonpenz 05-19-2019 03:48 PM

yeah I mean everyone in boxing new that tyson was going to go to jail for rape bite a dudes ear off then be in the hangover. Everyone had that earmarked.

COchief 05-19-2019 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRR (Post 14275712)
Bad take. Tyson was a one hit wonder. Take him deep and watch him get frustrated and crumble. Wilder is way more multiple than Tyson.

Don’t get me wrong, the Tyson era was incredible. But his demise was predictable.

You have to figure in his mental decline post rape sentence, at 20 he was one of the scariest human beings to ever step foot on the planet. That left hook was so quick and powerful, if he had a clear mind with his given talent his career would have been Jordanesque. If he had focus, no one would have had the opportunity to "take him deep" in the first place.

Pablo 05-19-2019 04:39 PM

Pretty easy to take Iron Mike deep. Just weather about 11 killshots and you've got him right where you want him.

kcxiv 05-19-2019 04:49 PM

Quote:

he wasnt a 1 hit wonder, alot of the times he broke his opponents down by more then 1 punch, yes he did have 1 punch knock out power. The dude just didnt have that. He had it all.

The problem with Tyson is he started to want to party more then box and he got lazy in training that was his problem. A 1 hit wonder is ****ing stupid to say. Dude was a flat out boxer with massive power.

kcxiv 05-19-2019 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 14275736)
You have to figure in his mental decline post rape sentence, at 20 he was one of the scariest human beings to ever step foot on the planet. That left hook was so quick and powerful, if he had a clear mind with his given talent his career would have been Jordanesque. If he had focus, no one would have had the opportunity to "take him deep" in the first place.

He was ****ing up way before that! Listen to what he actually says in his interviews. He mentally checked out of boxing before that. Dude just wanted to party. He was just super ****ing gifted.

TRR 05-19-2019 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 14275771)
he wasnt a 1 hit wonder, alot of the times he broke his opponents down by more then 1 punch, yes he did have 1 punch knock out power. The dude just didnt have that. He had it all.

The problem with Tyson is he started to want to party more then box and he got lazy in training that was his problem. A 1 hit wonder is ****ing stupid to say. Dude was a flat out boxer with massive power.

Proved over and over he couldn’t go the distance. For whatever reason. In the end it was a huge waste of talent.

One hit (punch) wonder.

TRR 05-19-2019 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 14275736)

Figure in his mental decline? LOL no. That absolutely figures in. He was a child in a mans body. A massive waste of talent.

I loved Tyson. But he ruined it all.

Chiefaholic 05-19-2019 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 14275497)
A lot?

Earnie Shavers packed one hell of a punch too. His biggest fault was lack of endurance.

Chiefaholic 05-19-2019 07:52 PM

Quote:

The pre-prison Mike was the baddest man on the planet. He embarrassed some damn good fighters and dominated the heavyweight ranks for a long time. 20 year old Mike against Wilder would be an entertaining match. But, I still think Mike would take him out within 5 rounds.

kcxiv 05-19-2019 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRR (Post 14275777)
Proved over and over he couldn’t go the distance. For whatever reason. In the end it was a huge waste of talent.

One hit (punch) wonder.

You do know Tyson was 5'10 on a good day fighting dudes 20-30 lb's more then him. Its going to take alot more out of him then the other guys going 12 rounds. Them Tyson vs Ruddock matches were epic they beat the shit out of one another. To say it was a waste of talent is ****ing assnine. Could have have maximized his talent more? oh yeah, but to say he wasted it, is just dumb.

LiveSteam 05-19-2019 08:02 PM

Wilder is a nobody in the great history of heavy weight boxing..

jjjayb 05-19-2019 11:34 PM

Quote:

So much wrong in this post. Tyson was a boxer. He became a one hit wonder after Cuss died and Kevin Rooney moved on. But in his prime, he was a boxer. He demolished people with great combinations, jabs, defense. He used body blows to set up huge uppercuts. He wasn't one dimensional until Kevin Rooney was gone.

I love Wilder. But he's not a boxer. He's a brawler. He's the epitome of a one hit wonder. He's been able to knock a lot of guys out with the big hits, but it's not exactly the golden age of boxing in the heavy weight division. Look at his last fight with Fury. Fury did so well because of Wilder's lack of boxing skills. Christ, he telegraphed every big punch like a kid in a school yard. Fury was able to duck those punches throughout most of the fight easily.

He sure is fun to watch though.

ku_jhawk23 05-20-2019 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 14275771)

Wrong take.....the problem with Tyson is he began to rely on the wrong people. Instead of training and working, his new group back then had him trying to be a celebrity. Tyson's upbringing lead him to be a naive kid easily played...and he was.

In58men 06-01-2019 09:42 PM

And down goes Anthony Joshua

https://twitter.com/fanduel/status/1...342635521?s=21

Holy shit, I didn’t see this coming at all.

'Hamas' Jenkins 06-01-2019 11:06 PM

Didn't expect him to lose, but he's shown a suspect chin in the past as well, and has had issues with stamina.

This just cost DAZN a ****load.

WhawhaWhat 06-02-2019 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 14291644)
And down goes Anthony Joshua

https://twitter.com/fanduel/status/1...342635521?s=21

Holy shit, I didn’t see this coming at all.

Against a guy that looks like he works at a gas station and he made Joshua quit.

BWillie 06-02-2019 04:54 AM

If he gets waxed by that fat piece of shit...Wilder would have knocked him out in the 2nd round. Pretender. That Fury fight is going to be so epic.

kcxiv 06-02-2019 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 14291814)
If he gets waxed by that fat piece of shit...Wilder would have knocked him out in the 2nd round. Pretender. That Fury fight is going to be so epic.

except that fat pos as you say can throw his ****ing hands and has fast hands, dude has only lost once in a fairly close decisions. His ass can go 12 rounds. He has stamina. lol

ILChief 06-02-2019 09:37 AM

I really wanted to see Wilder knock him out. Joshua has the rematch clause, so he'll have the belt back by the end of the year. No way that dad bod beats him again

'Hamas' Jenkins 06-02-2019 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 14291920)
I really wanted to see Wilder knock him out. Joshua has the rematch clause, so he'll have the belt back by the end of the year. No way that dad bod beats him again

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Joshua does not like to get hit, and that's a big problem for a fighter. He'd be the favorite, but I would not be surprised to see Ortiz win a rematch. If Ortiz can get in the pocket again, Joshua's stiffness is going to provide big opportunities for damage yet again.

WhawhaWhat 06-02-2019 03:07 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Andy Ruiz sent Anthony Joshua&#39;s soul back home. British Airways of course. (via <a href="https://twitter.com/rayrod747?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@rayrod747</a>) <a href="https://t.co/JfBi7Bi5bu">pic.twitter.com/JfBi7Bi5bu</a></p>&mdash; Chamatkar Sandhu (@SandhuMMA) <a href="https://twitter.com/SandhuMMA/status/1135166054441934848?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 2, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

New World Order 06-02-2019 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat (Post 14292269)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Andy Ruiz sent Anthony Joshua&#39;s soul back home. British Airways of course. (via <a href="https://twitter.com/rayrod747?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@rayrod747</a>) <a href="https://t.co/JfBi7Bi5bu">pic.twitter.com/JfBi7Bi5bu</a></p>&mdash; Chamatkar Sandhu (@SandhuMMA) <a href="https://twitter.com/SandhuMMA/status/1135166054441934848?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 2, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

LMAO

Chiefshrink 06-02-2019 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjjayb (Post 14276138)
But in his prime, he was a boxer. He demolished people with great combinations, jabs, defense. He used body blows to set up huge uppercuts. He wasn't one dimensional until Kevin Rooney was gone.

Respectfully disagree. Tyson was never a boxer and never had to be a boxer because of his nuclear punching ability. But that was Tyson's big weakness was that he never learned to box when it mattered most a la Douglas/Holyfield exposing him. Yes Tyson had many distractions along the way as you mentioned that didn't help but Tyson never learned to truly box when he needed to against the great fighters like Holyfield.

Dallas Chief 06-02-2019 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat (Post 14292269)

If Detoxing were a boxer, that’d be my carnal!

'Hamas' Jenkins 06-02-2019 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 14292385)
Respectfully disagree. Tyson was never a boxer and never had to be a boxer because of his nuclear punching ability. But that was Tyson's big weakness was that he never learned to box when it mattered most a la Douglas/Holyfield exposing him. Yes Tyson had many distractions along the way as you mentioned that didn't help but Tyson never learned to truly box when he needed to against the great fighters like Holyfield.

I disagree.

Post-Rooney Tyson was not a boxer, and post-prison Tyson especially. Before that, he was a tremendous defensive fighter that could get inside of larger men and throw accurate, heavy, lightning-fast combinations. He had great head movement, and an adequate jab, especially from '87 on.

After Robin Givens, Don King, and the accumulation of his personal demons, he just didn't care about boxing, and resorted to becoming a headhunter.

stevieray 06-02-2019 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 14292443)

After Robin Givens,

....and losing Cus...if not for those two things....:eek:

Luke Atamadong 06-03-2019 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 14292449)
....and losing Cus...if not for those two things....:eek:

On the same note...I just read "The Undisputed Truth" holy shit was that GOOD. That's the most entertaining book I've read in awhile and I'm a huge book nerd.

In58men 06-14-2019 03:37 PM

Anybody ordering the Fury & Schwarz fight tomorrow?

Should be really good, I’m stoked about it.

BWillie 06-14-2019 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 14308728)
Anybody ordering the Fury & Schwarz fight tomorrow?

Should be really good, I’m stoked about it.

Nah, but going to be following along. Wilder vs Fury II. I'll pay $200 for it, I don't care.