ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Home and Auto Dont park like a Jerk (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274961)

Deberg_1990 07-31-2013 03:51 PM

Dont park like a Jerk

Mildly amusing.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1eJMweCjwgA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BlackHelicopters 07-31-2013 04:02 PM

'Merica

keg in kc 07-31-2013 04:06 PM

I do that at my complex sometimes, whenever some douchenozzle (usually in a giant suv they can't park in between the lines) does that. Park as close as I possibly can, but still squarely within my own spot.

Dayze 07-31-2013 04:09 PM

This why you should always carry a few of these in your glove box.

http://files.g4tv.com/ImageDb3/26881...rking-jobs.jpg

Dayze 07-31-2013 04:15 PM

It reminds me of a parking fiasco. At a super busy movie theater mega-plex type place. No spots to be had.
I’m on the right side of the isle and someone was getting ready to back out on my side. They were taking quite a while getting their things in order. I patiently wait, no hurry, with my right blinker on.

As he pulls out, he backs out so he’ll end up leaving in the opposite direction of me. As he’s completing his back, some MFer comes in around from the other side, and drives right into the space. I honk etc.

Guy gets out of his big black shiny Mercedes SUV with his family, and flips me out saying “F you” etc. Nodding his head like “Yeah, that’s right. I said F you.” Walking backwards to keep looking at me; smiling while he did it.

So, I note location of said SUV and find my own spot.

Now, I’m not saying I did, or didn’t, but somehow he ended up with a deep scratch from rear quarter panel to the headlight on the right side. It’s possible that the culprit had so much paint lodged into his key, that he had to get a toothpick from the concession stand to get it out.

007 07-31-2013 04:21 PM

Park between the lines and quit acting like your are better than everyone else dumbass.

Bugeater 07-31-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9848521)
This why you should always carry a few of these in your glove box.

http://files.g4tv.com/ImageDb3/26881...rking-jobs.jpg

That should say "If you **** like you park, you probably never get it in."

Deberg_1990 07-31-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9848533)

Now, I’m not saying I did, or didn’t, but somehow he ended up with a deep scratch from rear quarter panel to the headlight on the right side. It’s possible that the culprit had so much paint lodged into his key, that he had to get a toothpick from the concession stand to get it out.

Wow

Chief_For_Life58 07-31-2013 04:28 PM

ha that was great. **** that guy in the jag

MTG#10 07-31-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9848559)
Wow

What? You saying the douche didnt deserve it? I would have done the same thing and probably worse.

Baby Lee 07-31-2013 04:41 PM

The entire parking lot of the Trader Joe's/Shane Co./Target/BedBathBeyond/etc. pavilion in Richmond Heights is shit. All the real estate in the world and parking spaces so small that they have Yugos trading paint on their door jambs.

BlackHelicopters 07-31-2013 05:07 PM

Quote:

It reminds me of a parking fiasco. At a super busy movie theater mega-plex type place. No spots to be had.
I’m on the right side of the isle and someone was getting ready to back out on my side. They were taking quite a while getting their things in order. I patiently wait, no hurry, with my right blinker on.

As he pulls out, he backs out so he’ll end up leaving in the opposite direction of me. As he’s completing his back, some MFer comes in around from the other side, and drives right into the space. I honk etc.

Guy gets out of his big black shiny Mercedes SUV with his family, and flips me out saying “F you” etc. Nodding his head like “Yeah, that’s right. I said F you.” Walking backwards to keep looking at me; smiling while he did it.

ROFL

CrazyPhuD 07-31-2013 05:18 PM

Heh still that doesn't top the best douche parking job I've seen. In LA in one of the parking garages around Hollywood, a Hummer parked in a compact car space....not ONE of his wheels was actually in the space....ROFL

CrazyPhuD 07-31-2013 05:21 PM

Although this is a pretty awesome and non violent way to address the issue...

http://static.themetapicture.com/med...ar-parking.jpg

Bearcat 07-31-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9848543)
Park between the lines and quit acting like your are better than everyone else dumbass.

You're.

Quit acting like you're better than everyone else.

Psyko Tek 07-31-2013 06:29 PM

when I had a nice car I would park it so nobody could door me

but I would do it at the far end of the lot
figuring I wouldn't piss anybody off

nowadays, i just don't care

Frazod 07-31-2013 06:37 PM

Quote:

Heh. You let him off easy. He'd have been buying new glass everything had that been me.

You'd really thing somebody driving an expensive ride like that would be a little smarter about leaving it unattended after pulling a stunt like that.

007 07-31-2013 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 9848696)
You're.

Quit acting like you're better than everyone else.

LMAO Got caught typing and talking to my wife at the same time. Started one way and finished another. Meant it to say "you are"

Dayze 07-31-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9848854)
Heh. You let him off easy. He'd have been buying new glass everything had that been me.

You'd really thing somebody driving an expensive ride like that would be a little smarter about leaving it unattended after pulling a stunt like that.

Yep. It was in a ritzy part of the county. **** that guy. Get what you deserve prick.
Not you, but him. :D

cabletech94 07-31-2013 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 9848648)
Although this is a pretty awesome and non violent way to address the issue...

http://static.themetapicture.com/med...ar-parking.jpg

take out the "spot just for you".
insert:

asshole parking!

classic!!!

(pretty sure i saw that on this site somewhere. suck it repost poe-leese)

Bwana 07-31-2013 06:58 PM

http://rlv.zcache.com/bad_parking_no..._8byvr_324.jpg

ThaVirus 07-31-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Normally I don't condone that type of behavior, but **** that guy.

LoneWolf 07-31-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9848854)

Don't you work in a law office?

Bwana 07-31-2013 07:00 PM

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrqgexeYCx1qctkcl.jpg

Frazod 07-31-2013 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9848929)

So?

007 07-31-2013 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9848929)

Just means he has backup.

Frazod 07-31-2013 07:06 PM

And it's not like it takes a lot of time to bust out a couple of windows.

Er.... at least, I assume it wouldn't take much time..... um.....

Saul Good 07-31-2013 07:08 PM

I don't understand why he didn't just get in through the passenger side and slide over. Am I missing something?

Dayze 07-31-2013 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9848928)
Normally I don't condone that type of behavior, but **** that guy.

Me either. I was enraged. Figured it was that or beat him in front of his family. Thank god I have a cool head.

LoneWolf 07-31-2013 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9848955)
So?

Just playing out the scenario in my head.

You commence to busting out the windows in this assholes SUV, someone calls the police, you get arrested, your defense of "but the guy stole my space, and I clearly had my blinker on" is deemed insufficient, and your place of employment decides they don't need someone with a criminal record working in their office and fires you.

Seems like a little bit of an overreaction.

Dayze 07-31-2013 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9848971)

I've heard that as well.

Dayze 07-31-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9848987)

You commence to busting out the windows in this assholes SUV, someone calls the police, you get arrested, your defense of "but the guy stole my space, and I clearly had my blinker on" is deemed insufficient, and your place of employment decides they don't need someone with a criminal record working in their office and fires you.

Do you drive an SUV?

007 07-31-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9848978)
I don't understand why he didn't just get in through the passenger side and slide over. Am I missing something?

too big to slide over the stick maybe.

Frazod 07-31-2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

The trick is to not do it when there are people watching.

Worked back in high school. :evil:

Bwana 07-31-2013 07:15 PM

http://headblitz.com/wp-content/uplo...evenge-win.jpg

LoneWolf 07-31-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9848993)
Do you drive an SUV?

Yes, and that scratch cost me $600 to get fixed. I would have preferred you kick my ass in front of my family.

Oh by the way, sorry for stealing your spot, but Justin Bieber's Never Say Never was starting in five minutes and I didn't want to be late. I love the Biebs. :p

listopencil 07-31-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Well, **** it, just set the damn thing on fire and walk away then.

LoneWolf 07-31-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9849012)
Well, **** it, just set the damn thing on fire and walk away then.

I carry a valve stem puller for these occasions. No permanent damage, but one hell of an inconvenience.

Jarni 07-31-2013 07:23 PM

Ha, I'm surprised he actually tried to get into the car from the driver's side. Really??? Clearly, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed to begin with. Nice that he gets mad that the other person parked accurately...dumb people all around.

TambaBerry 07-31-2013 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9849021)
I carry a valve stem puller for these occasions. No permanent damage, but one hell of an inconvenience.

Cant you just put a little rock in the stem and screw the cap back on? I mean I've heard this works not for sure.

007 07-31-2013 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarni (Post 9849028)
Ha, I'm surprised he actually tried to get into the car from the driver's side. Really??? Clearly, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed to begin with. Nice that he gets mad that the other person parked accurately...dumb people all around.

It cracks me up that he gets mad at the other driver when he was the one creating the problem in the first place. I don't give a crap what you drive. It doesn't entitle you to two or four spaces.

yes, I have seen people take up four spaces.

Radar Chief 07-31-2013 07:56 PM

Quote:

Wow, what an idiot. Not you, him.
To act the ass then leave his property at your mercy? He had that one a comin.

Radar Chief 07-31-2013 08:01 PM

Quote:

I've got a spring loaded center punch. I don't carry it for occassions like these, I actually have several of them and just happen to have one in about every vehicle I own. But walk up to a window, press the center punch against the center of a window until it clicks and it'll shatter the entire window without much noise and without making it look like you're up to no good.

NJChiefsFan 07-31-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cabletech94 (Post 9848904)
take out the "spot just for you".
insert:

asshole parking!

classic!!!

(pretty sure i saw that on this site somewhere. suck it repost poe-leese)

I actually find the original writing more funny. I enjoy when people get as mad about stuff like this as I do. I don't really have road rage, even if you cut me off. Just go faster than me afterwards. However, bad parking and late or no use of blinkers will send me over the edge. That and slow driving when you are in the fast lane.

Baby Lee 07-31-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9848971)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/L91_K-s4pMM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7Ya3OS4bEj8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Saul Good 07-31-2013 09:49 PM

Quote:

Just unscrew the cap, insert a tiny pebble, and replace the cap...

Radar Chief 07-31-2013 09:49 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8Dv0UU66CbU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LoneWolf 07-31-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9849788)
Just unscrew the cap, insert a tiny pebble, and replace the cap...

Too easy to fix. If I take their valve stems they have to go buy new ones and install before they can air up their tires.

TimBone 07-31-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9848978)

I spent most of the video wondering the same thing. Maybe the guys just not a problem solver.

007 07-31-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McFly (Post 9849877)
I spent most of the video wondering the same thing. Maybe the guys just not a problem solver.

I don't know how big the interior of that car is but I still wonder if maybe he was too big to get through it.

Canofbier 08-01-2013 07:00 AM

Better to park like this girl:

http://shechive.files.wordpress.com/...drift_park.gif

King_Chief_Fan 08-01-2013 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9849173)
Wow, what an idiot. Not you, him.
To act the ass then leave his property at your mercy? He had that one a comin.

no, both are idiots

doing property damage over a parking spot.

why didn't Dayze get out and confront......afraid?
Come back sneaking and do damage.....stupid!

King_Chief_Fan 08-01-2013 07:20 AM

I simply park as far away as the parking lot allows.

No one parks by you, you get a little exercise with a nice leisurely walk.

What is with everyoine needing to park up by the entrance of places?

Dayze 08-01-2013 07:22 AM

Quote:

:hmmm:

Dayze 08-01-2013 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9850061)
no, both are idiots

why would I confront him?

**** that guy. He deserved a surprise when he got home and noticed it the next day. I'm sure his dumbass passenger didn't notice it when leaving.

if/when I fight, it's to win at all costs. almost like life and death. Not to fight just to toss a few punches. It'll be a fight until one of us is in a coma or bleeding out of our ears.

rockymtnchief 08-01-2013 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9850072)
I simply park as far away as the parking lot allows.

No one parks by you, you get a little exercise with a nice leisurely walk.

What is with everyoine needing to park up by the entrance of places?

Pretty much what I do. Plus, there's fewer shopping carts around slamming into your vehicle.

King_Chief_Fan 08-01-2013 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9850076)
why would I confront him?

**** that guy. He deserved a surprise when he got home and noticed it the next day. I'm sure his dumbass passenger didn't notice it when leaving.

if/when I fight, it's to win at all costs. almost like life and death. Not to fight just to toss a few punches. It'll be a fight until one of us is in a coma or bleeding out of our ears.

to each his own I guess

Wouldn't you liked to have had the satisfaction of him knowing you did it?

Dayze 08-01-2013 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9850079)
to each his own I guess

sort of. I waiver between that and knowing his "WTF"?!!! moment when he sees it.

Radar Chief 08-01-2013 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9850061)
no, both are idiots

:shrug: Hey, I’d have had a hard time not beating the living shit out of the guy right in front of his family too, but Dayze already addressed that and I commend him on his cooler than me head.

seclark 08-01-2013 07:41 AM

one time I had to keep driving around a parking lot, looking for a spot, and the only one I could find had a car like in the op taking up two spots. I pulled in about 2 inches from their drivers door and slid out my passenger side. came back out and the car was gone, but they'd left me a note under my wiper that said, "you are a c@cksucker!" .

I laughed my ass off all the way home. **** those assholes.
sec

King_Chief_Fan 08-01-2013 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9850084)
sort of. I waiver between that and knowing his "WTF"?!!! moment when he sees it.

ROFL

Molitoth 08-01-2013 07:50 AM

I witnessed the worst parking lot I'd ever seen last weekend..

The KC Zoo. I parked perfectly in my lines, as well as the van next to me and we still hardly had any room to get out of the car.

I came back at the end of the day with a HUGE ding in my door. Pissed.

Frosty 08-01-2013 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 9850090)
one time I had to keep driving around a parking lot, looking for a spot, and the only one I could find had a car like in the op taking up two spots. I pulled in about 2 inches from their drivers door and slid out my passenger side. came back out and the car was gone, but they'd left me a note under my wiper that said, "you are a c@cksucker!" .

sec

I would do something like that only if I drove a beater. Otherwise I would worry about being keyed or being left a door ding.

Speaking of door dings, when we went to Vegas last April, we stayed at Harrah's. I ended up parking on the roof of their parking garage where there were only three other cars. I could see the parking garage from our room and noticed the next morning that some moron had parked right next to me that night despite there being a ton of other spots.

When we left the next day, the car was gone but had left me a massive scrape/door ding, about 3 inches square. It's like they had wedge their door open against my car. :#

Dayze 08-01-2013 08:02 AM

Quote:

sec

LMAO
you don't see the word 'one who sucks the penis' used too often in notes.

seclark 08-01-2013 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9850112)
LMAO
you don't see the word 'one who sucks the penis' used too often in notes.

yeah, sorry for the bypass, but the filter kinda diminishes the actual feeling in the note that was left.
sec

Fish 08-01-2013 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 9850055)

Yeah.... give her about 20 years, and get back to us......

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pezdwLmU2H4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Frazod 08-01-2013 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9850079)
to each his own I guess

If he noticed it right away, he probably figured that part out.

Hammock Parties 08-01-2013 08:17 AM

Quote:

So property damage is OK to you because he was a bit of a dick to you.

You are a bigger dick than him.

seclark 08-01-2013 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9850142)

then mission accomplished.
sec

Dayze 08-01-2013 08:21 AM

Quote:

bull shit.

being a 'bit' of a dick is just taking the space and leaving it at that.
being a huge dick that deserves instant Karma is taking a space, flipping you off, saying '**** you', walking backwards smiling at his actions.

I would never act like that to someone in that situation. you know why? because I'm not dumb enough to act like that and not expect it to bite me in the ass.

Dayze 08-01-2013 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 9850151)
then mission accomplished.
sec

I guess I could look at it like that. :D

I love the smell of Karma in the morning. Smells like....Victory.

Hammock Parties 08-01-2013 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9850154)
bull shit.

being a 'bit' of a dick is just taking the space and leaving it at that.
being a huge dick that deserves instant Karma is taking a space, flipping you off, saying '**** you', walking backwards smiling at his actions.

I would never act like that to someone in that situation. you know why? because I'm not dumb enough to act like that and not expect it to bite me in the ass.

The law would prosecute you, not him, if it had witnessed this incident.

You acted like a child. Granted, so did he, but that doesn't mean you needed to lower yourself.

You are shameful.

Frazod 08-01-2013 08:25 AM

Quote:

Just because you've rolled over for people like this all your life doesn't mean the rest of us have to. :shake:

Lzen 08-01-2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9848996)
The trick is to not do it when there are people watching.

Worked back in high school. :evil:

Anyone thinking about doing something like this should consider that many businesses like this nowadays have cameras in the parking lots.

Hammock Parties 08-01-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9850164)
Just because you've rolled over for people like this all your life doesn't mean the rest of us have to. :shake:

I once keyed someone's car.

In high school.

Ace Gunner 08-01-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

sec

about six months ago I pulled into a minimall lot near leawood and found myself in a similar situation. I parked. not super close, but close enough to a (immaculate clean shiny) truck door that it would have been near impossible to enter. as I made my way a guy walked up and said "hmmm, can you pull out so I can get in?" and I walked back to the vehicles and looked down the stripe separating the two spaces and turned to the guy "I think you did a poor job parking your truck, but lucky for you, it has two doors" and walked away.

Frazod 08-01-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 9850167)
Anyone thinking about doing something like this should consider that many businesses like this nowadays have cameras in the parking lots.

Sure. And they'll use it to get you if you kill somebody, or plant a bomb, or commit some other serious crime.

Keying a guy's car? Yeah, I'm sure the cops will get right on that. LMAO

Frazod 08-01-2013 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9850161)
The law would prosecute you, not him, if it had witnessed this incident.

You acted like a child. Granted, so did he, but that doesn't mean you needed to lower yourself.

You are shameful.

I guess you'll never diet and exercise enough to lose your inner pussy, will you?

Donger 08-01-2013 08:31 AM

Trollin, trollin, trollin...

Hammock Parties 08-01-2013 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9850181)
Sure. And they'll use it to get you if you kill somebody, or plant a bomb, or commit some other serious crime.

Keying a guy's car? Yeah, I'm sure the cops will get right on that. LMAO

It's property damage.

If a camera identifies the offender, guess what! Lawyer up, asshole, because the dick is going to work you over a second time!

Keying cars is something kids do. If you resort to it as an adult, you are an asshole and something of a great big pussy, too, since you want to avoid confrontation and be all sneaky.