ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football I want to Punch Jay Cutler in the Face (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=191708)

Buck 09-15-2008 03:56 PM

I want to Punch Jay Cutler in the Face

Not because he beat my team, but just look at him

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3589407

Chief_in_Commander 09-15-2008 03:59 PM

Agreed, he needs to be punched in the face......by ed hocuhli

keg in kc 09-15-2008 04:00 PM

Between that and the first half *****up, this may be the one game where I wouldn't argue if you said the refs cost you a win.

No excuse, just horrible...

KcMizzou 09-15-2008 04:00 PM

He is an easy guy to dislike.

kcxiv 09-15-2008 04:01 PM

When your playing a rival, you will take a win anyway you can get it. Its not his fault that the Ref's blew it. As much as i hate the Broncos, it is what it is.

OnTheWarpath15 09-15-2008 04:02 PM

Quote:

"As for things that occurred during the game, in my mind, they're done," Turner said. "We sent the plays in to the league that we had in question. We expect to get a response back. Anything that we talk about or anything that is discussed in terms of any of the rules or any of the calls isn't going to change the outcome of that game. That game is going to be 39-38, forever."
Interesting, Norv.

So, those blown calls are done, yet you are still sending tape into the league and expect a response.

You got your response on Sunday straight from the horse's mouth.

Hochuli walked right over to you and said "I blew it."

Bowser 09-15-2008 04:03 PM

The Chargers got royally ****ed over in Denver. Instead of sitting 1-1 with a road win in division, they're in a 0-2 hole, not to mention 0-1 in division. I will be interested to see how this effects the playoff run at the end of the season.

Sorry, BK. You guys got hosed so bad, I feel bad for you guys.

Deberg_1990 09-15-2008 04:08 PM

id give anything for him to be a chief

orange 09-15-2008 04:10 PM

I'm not sure why that particular link hacks you off. He didn't talk smack or anything, and the game is already over.

You should save your angst till later when he's named Player of the Week. Then you'll have something specific to gnash your teeth over.

Simply Red 09-15-2008 04:11 PM

Um, your team won that game. Sorry for the BS.

BigRock 09-15-2008 04:13 PM

Did you hear this sorry BS from Shanny?

Quote:

Denver coach Mike Shanahan said Monday that Ed Hochuli and his crew "did a heck of a job" overall Sunday in Denver's controversial 39-38 Denver win over the Chargers.

Shanahan said during his press briefing today he grades the officials every Monday morning and Sunday's crew came up smelling like roses.

"Well obviously, I think Ed Hochuli, said that they missed a call. I grade the officials all the time," Shanahan said. "You take a look at offense, defense and special teams and you send in a report each week. This was the best crew that we have had in the last 20 crews I have graded. They did a heck of a job."
HECK OF A JOB BROWNIE

Simply Red 09-15-2008 04:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)

BIG_DADDY 09-15-2008 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 5022518)
Between that and the first half *****up, this may be the one game where I wouldn't argue if you said the refs cost you a win.

No excuse, just horrible...

Unfriggenbelievable is what it was. Why is it that The Donx are always on the beneficial end of this shit? To say you don't have replay when they were all watching it just because the Donx don't want to show it to the refs is complete BS. The Cutler call I don't even have words for. The fix was in BIG TIME in this game.

keg in kc 09-15-2008 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 5022568)
Unfriggenbelievable is what it was. Why is it that The Donx are always on the beneficial end of this shit? To say you don't have replay when they were all watching it just because the Donx don't want to show it to the refs is complete BS. The Cutler call I don't even have words for. The fix was in BIG TIME in this game.

Most blatant shit I think I've ever seen.

Simply Red 09-15-2008 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 5022572)
Most blatant shit I think I've ever seen.

And for Hock-a-loog to admit he was wrong. Move your gnmn'd pride out the way, Brutus!

rambleonthruthefog 09-15-2008 04:21 PM

i wish we had jay cutler.

or rivers, or just about any other starting quarterback in this league, and half of the backups.

caffeinated_virus 09-15-2008 04:22 PM

Quote:

Funny how the replay booth "all the sudden" stopped working when trying to review a favorable call for the Broncos.

The fix was in.

I hate the the game was decided by the zebras. :cuss:

Buck 09-15-2008 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orange (Post 5022551)
I'm not sure why that particular link hacks you off. He didn't talk smack or anything, and the game is already over.

You should save your angst till later when he's named Player of the Week. Then you'll have something specific to gnash your teeth over.

No, not anything he said, just his face.

Buck 09-15-2008 04:23 PM

As far as the blown call goes, I dont think I'll be over it until week 6 or so if we beat the Patriots. If we dont win the division I'll be pissed.

Ed Hochuli can eat my balls.

Spicy McHaggis 09-15-2008 04:24 PM

When asked if he would apologize to the Chargers, Hochuli glowered into the camera and said, "Apologize? With these guns?" as he motioned to his biceps. He continued flexing and and muttering "Check the lats, yeah baby" 10 minutes after the press conference had ended.

Moobs 09-15-2008 04:25 PM

Let's all group hug the Chargers fan.

Simply Red 09-15-2008 04:25 PM

Cutler reminds me of the slightly overweight kid at the bus-stop. You know the one w/ the snotty-nose and half of the snot has dried to a few crisps? You know the one, ---- well, him...

ChiefaRoo 09-15-2008 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 5022594)
No, not anything he said, just his face.

I've always liked this pic
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...stonedgl61.jpg

Bill Lundberg 09-15-2008 04:29 PM

My name is Bill Lundberg and I like Jay Cutler. I would give my left nut to see him in a Chiefs uniform....

There, I said it. And I don't feel any better about it.

Simply Red 09-15-2008 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo (Post 5022610)

I remembered that while reading this thread and forgot who in the hell did the art! Fabulous! :LOL:

El Pendejo 09-15-2008 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caffeinated_virus (Post 5022593)
Funny how the replay booth "all the sudden" stopped working when trying to review a favorable call for the Broncos.

The fix was in.

I hate the the game was decided by the zebras. :cuss:

Of course. Throughout the game I swear I saw Hochuli pick up at least three blitzes.

ChiefaRoo 09-15-2008 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spicy McHaggis (Post 5022603)
When asked if he would apologize to the Chargers, Hochuli glowered into the camera and said, "Apologize? With these guns?" as he motioned to his biceps. He continued flexing and and muttering "Check the lats, yeah baby" 10 minutes after the press conference had ended.

LMAO heh.

Mecca 09-15-2008 04:44 PM

It does kind of suck that the best young QB in this division and maybe football is in Denver.

2112 09-15-2008 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 5022527)
Interesting, Norv.

So, those blown calls are done, yet you are still sending tape into the league and expect a response.

You got your response on Sunday straight from the horse's mouth.

Hochuli walked right over to you and said "I blew it."

Norv wants an apology

ROFL

I remember Kotite wanting an apology for a blown pass int penalty on Keyshawn Johnson in 1996. he got his apology and the Jets lost the game. who cares, move on.

Norv Turner > Rich Kotite

BIG_DADDY 09-15-2008 04:48 PM

Norv should be able to completely destroy that team within a couple more years

orange 09-15-2008 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5022650)
It does kind of suck that the best young QB in this division and maybe football is in Denver.

Whatever do you mean?! It's Terrific! :thumb:

Buck 09-15-2008 04:59 PM

LMAO

I just saw this on another website, it proves my point.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3126/...3c3edd3a_o.jpg

Deberg_1990 09-15-2008 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5022650)

True....kind of lost in all this is how well Phillip Rivers is playing this year too....Sigh....

Spott 09-15-2008 05:00 PM

I think SD will still win the division. Kharma is a bitch and it will come back to get the Donkeys.

Mr. Plow 09-15-2008 05:01 PM

Does Denver need any new fans?

DaFace 09-15-2008 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRock (Post 5022562)
Did you hear this sorry BS from Shanny?

HECK OF A JOB BROWNIE

I think this is the key there:

Quote:

"This was the best crew that we have had in the last 20 crews I have graded," Shanahan said.
Did he really say that with a straight face?

Spicy McHaggis 09-15-2008 05:03 PM

So technically, you're saying you want to Donkey Punch Jay Cutler.

orange 09-15-2008 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 5022680)
Does Denver need any new fans?

Welcome aboard. There's always room... at the sports bars. Newcomers haven't been able to get actual tickets for decades. :evil:

Buck 09-15-2008 05:04 PM

Philip Rivers - 21/33, 377 Yards, 3 Touchdowns, 1 Interception (supposedly)

Jay Cutler - 36/50, 350 Yards, 4 Touchdowns, 1 Interception, 1 Fumble (Damnit)

I'd say that if it weren't for the first blown call in the first quarter, Rivers would have had over 400 yards passing and maybe 4 TDs.

If our Recievers didn't drop 2 balls inside the 10 (and one in the endzone), he could have had up to 6.

Cutler was just awesome, 3 step drops all day, racking up 5 to 10 yards at a time.

BIG_DADDY 09-15-2008 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orange (Post 5022684)
Welcome aboard. There's always room... at the sports bars. Newcomers haven't been able to get actual tickets for decades. :evil:

The officials are the biggest fans they have. Life in dog killing country. Next he will tell you he thinks Obama will make a great president.

orange 09-15-2008 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 5022690)
Next he will tell you he thinks Obama will make a great president.

If you mean ME by that... you haven't been keeping up. Drop over to DC sometime.

orange 09-15-2008 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 5022686)

I'd say that if it weren't for the first blown call in the first quarter, Rivers would have had over 400 yards passing and maybe 4 TDs.

You should probably just let that one rest. They wouldn't have reversed the call from the replays that CBS showed. You could never see the ball at the point when the receiver's knee/elbow hit. They would need a reverse angle or endzone shot to overturn.

Even Norv isn't pushing that one.

KCrockaholic 09-15-2008 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 5022686)
Philip Rivers - 21/33, 377 Yards, 3 Touchdowns, 1 Interception (supposedly)

Jay Cutler - 36/50, 350 Yards, 4 Touchdowns, 1 Interception, 1 Fumble (Damnit)

If our Recievers didn't drop 2 balls inside the 10 (and one in the endzone), he could have had up to 6.

Cutler was just awesome, 3 step drops all day, racking up 5 to 10 yards at a time.

Cutler was only good because the damn chargers were playing prevent defense the whole game. actually both teams continued to play prevent. But That game was the biggest piece of crap of a game ive ever seen. The damn refs were wearing blue and orange stripes the whole game...(BTW can anyone make an image of Ed in a blue/ orange ref suit?) SD should have won that game by 2 TD's...and it sucks even worse having to live out here and deal with all the horse sh*t, they all think they are that good now...well week 1, they played Oakland. Enough said...week 2, the refs were betting 2 mil on the donkeys. WTF? Houculi or w/e should be fired now! im sick of this sports betting garbage...and anyone who thinks the refs werent betting in this game has their heads waaay up shanahans rat a$$

Buck 09-15-2008 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orange (Post 5022701)
You should probably just let that one rest. They wouldn't have reversed the call from the replays that CBS showed. You could never see the ball at the point when the receiver's knee/elbow hit. They would need a reverse angle or endzone shot to overturn.

Even Norv isn't pushing that one.

Oh, well I was at the game and every single person I know who is in SD called me and told me how much bullshit that call was, along with a lot of people having posted so somewhere in this forum.

Unfortunately, ESPN does not show that highlight (or the Sproles Return TD either???), so I can't really say for sure that it was a catch, but from what I've heard theres no possible way it was an Interception.

Mecca 09-15-2008 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 5022678)
True....kind of lost in all this is how well Phillip Rivers is playing this year too....Sigh....

Rivers is really coming on aswell...

It also sure looks like Brandon Marshall is the standard bearer at WR in this division now too, he's pushing for top 5 in the league status.

BIG_DADDY 09-15-2008 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orange (Post 5022694)
If you mean ME by that... you haven't been keeping up. Drop over to DC sometime.

I thought that's what you guys did in Denver. Buy officials, kill your dogs and promote Mr. GOD DAMN AMERICA as our next POTUS. LMAO

KCrockaholic 09-15-2008 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 5022711)
Oh, well I was at the game and every single person I know who is in SD called me and told me how much bullshit that call was, along with a lot of people having posted so somewhere in this forum.

Unfortunately, ESPN does not show that highlight (or the Sproles Return TD either???), so I can't really say for sure that it was a catch, but from what I've heard theres no possible way it was an Interception.

that call was BS as well

KCrockaholic 09-15-2008 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 5022715)
I thought that's what you guys did in Denver. Buy officials, kill your dogs and promote Mr. GOD DAMN AMERICA as our next POTUS. LMAO

haha funny you say that since hes in Pueblo, CO doing a speech right now as i type. hes about 20 miles from where i live

SAUTO 09-15-2008 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 5022679)
I think SD will still win the division. Kharma is a bitch and it will come back to get the Donkeys.

KARMA? thats what got the chargers last night, remember what rivers did last year on the sidelines to cutler?? it was totally classless and came back last night. hey rivers next time talk shit to someone who can hit you pussy

Buck 09-15-2008 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5022721)
KARMA? thats what got the chargers last night, remember what rivers did last year on the sidelines to cutler?? it was totally classless and came back last night. hey rivers next time talk shit to someone who can hit you pussy

You are a dickhead, you just seem to want to piss me off everytime you post. I've never seen a post from you that wasn't going against what I was saying. All you do is bash on the Chargers, I hope you are having fun with that.

Mecca 09-15-2008 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 5022727)
You are a dickhead, you just seem to want to piss me off everytime you post. I've never seen a post from you that wasn't going against what I was saying. All you do is bash on the Chargers, I hope you are having fun with that.

He does that to me too, he doesn't like anyone on the board unless they are a giant Chiefs homer.

I feel bad for you man, LT is showing the signs of getting old, you're gonna need a new RB.

orange 09-15-2008 05:23 PM

Sproles looks pretty good to me.

Buck 09-15-2008 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5022729)
He does that to me too, he doesn't like anyone on the board unless they are a giant Chiefs homer.

I feel bad for you man, LT is showing the signs of getting old, you're gonna need a new RB.

Yeah, I think we'll have a better idea in a few weeks. Hopefully they sit him until the Pats game in Week 6.

BIG_DADDY 09-15-2008 05:23 PM

Quote:

Too small and lost a step.

Mecca 09-15-2008 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 5022732)
Yeah, I think we'll have a better idea in a few weeks. Hopefully they sit him until the Pats game in Week 6.

When I was watching that and saw him on the sideline I was like...did be bruise his vagina again?

SAUTO 09-15-2008 05:24 PM

not trying to piss you off man, actually a couple of weeks ago we had a pretty good discussion, and i hardly ever say anything about the chargers, find some posts show that. rivers WAS totally classless that night and he deserves whatever comes to him from cutler.
AND REALLY SHOW ME A POST WHERE I BASHED THE CHARGERS

Buck 09-15-2008 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5022736)
When I was watching that and saw him on the sideline I was like...did be bruise his vagina again?

LMAO, at least he doesn't have a permanently bruised vagina like your boy, LJ.

Mecca 09-15-2008 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 5022734)
Too small and lost a step.

LT has actually lasted longer than most RB's do, you knew this was going to happen sometime in the next year or 2, for a RB he's very old.

Mecca 09-15-2008 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5022738)
not trying to piss you off man, actually a couple of weeks ago we had a pretty good discussion, and i hardly ever say anything about the chargers, find some posts show that. rivers WAS totally classless that night and he deserves whatever comes to him from cutler.

That classless dude Rivers can come play some QB for the Chiefs.....

SAUTO 09-15-2008 05:26 PM

Quote:

now you mouthing? aint said shit to you lately either. but while we're on the subject i LOVED how you threw usc into a LJ thread earlier. and you said you only bring them up in college threads, BULLSHIT

Buck 09-15-2008 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5022738)

Well I'm not going to search through the forum to find something, but I think that trash talk is totally exaggerated, you can totally tell he is saying "Atta baby" and smacking a Linebacker on the ass for a good play. Supposedly earlier in the game, Cutler had been Jawing to Rivers, but of course that wasn't caught on camera, so take that for what you will.

SAUTO 09-15-2008 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5022744)
That classless dude Rivers can come play some QB for the Chiefs.....

oh id take him yeah, but the way he acted that day WAS classless and jawing with the fans when he was headed to the lockerroom injured was also

Mecca 09-15-2008 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5022747)
now you mouthing? aint said shit to you lately either. but while we're on the subject i LOVED how you threw usc into a LJ thread earlier. and you said you only bring them up in college threads, BULLSHIT

Using examples of how pro and college teams use multiple backs to dismiss his shit of he needs all the carries to be any good....yea ok.

Mecca 09-15-2008 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5022752)
oh id take him yeah, but the way he acted that day WAS classless and jawing with the fans when he was headed to the lockerroom injured was also

Dude I love that shit, Rivers plays with attitude that is what you want, if you're a Charger fan you love that shit, we talk shit about cause he's not on our team.

You want players with that kinda swagger and attitude you just don't like them when they aren't on your team simple as that.

BIG_DADDY 09-15-2008 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5022741)
LT has actually lasted longer than most RB's do, you knew this was going to happen sometime in the next year or 2, for a RB he's very old.

Some small guys can just keep going. Word is LT doesn't train as hard as he should. Emmitt Smith was a conditioning monster. I think you have to be to survive and thrive at that position over the years especially when you're small.

Norv will be their downfall in the end. I honestly expect them to replace him within 2 years. Marty built that team and should have been able to keep his job there.

SAUTO 09-15-2008 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 5022749)
Well I'm not going to search through the forum to find something, but I think that trash talk is totally exaggerated, you can totally tell he is saying "Atta baby" and smacking a Linebacker on the ass for a good play. Supposedly earlier in the game, Cutler had been Jawing to Rivers, but of course that wasn't caught on camera, so take that for what you will.

you arent gonna search? why not? I HAVENT BASHED THE CHARGERS AT ALL.
no you can see him cupping his hands to his mouth yelling at cutler. who cares about "supposedly"? prove it. then MAYBE rivers would have a reason to be a bitch

Buck 09-15-2008 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5022759)
you arent gonna search? why not? I HAVENT BASHED THE CHARGERS AT ALL.
no you can see him cupping his hands to his mouth yelling at cutler. who cares about "supposedly"? prove it. then MAYBE rivers would have a reason to be a bitch

Why the hell would I make up something like that? You are stupid.

SAUTO 09-15-2008 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5022753)
Using examples of how pro and college teams use multiple backs to dismiss his shit of he needs all the carries to be any good....yea ok.

its like comparing apples to oranges, usc has SO MUCH BETTER TALENT than EVERY OTHER team that no matter who they throw in there is gonna kill it. LETS BE REAL. ok.

orange 09-15-2008 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5022756)
Dude I love that shit, Rivers plays with attitude that is what you want, if you're a Charger fan you love that shit, we talk shit about cause he's not on our team.

You want players with that kinda swagger and attitude you just don't like them when they aren't on your team simple as that.

Yeahbut...

Shit-talking works better when you've WON something.

Brady talking shit? :thumb:

Rivers talking shit? ROFL

SAUTO 09-15-2008 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 5022762)
Why the hell would I make up something like that? You are stupid.

did i say YOU made it up, no so MAYBE you are stupid. i meant that rivers might have said something to that effect to make himself look better after the incident
like ive said before i dont bash the chargers, never have, and thats just wrong for you to say. rivers was an asshole that night, i dont like either team also

Buck 09-15-2008 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5022772)
did i say YOU made it up, no so MAYBE you are stupid. i meant that rivers might have said something to that effect to make himself look better after the incident
like ive said before i dont bash the chargers, never have, and thats just wrong for you to say. rivers was an asshole that night, i dont like either team also

Okey dokey.

SAUTO 09-15-2008 05:37 PM

look bk i can understand what you're saying about last night i too watched the game the chargers were screwed but what comes around goes around
and you should admit that you are wrong about me bashing the chargers

Mile High Mania 09-15-2008 06:37 PM

Crazy game indeed and one hell of an unfortunate blown call... but, nothing I can do or say about it. I'll happily accept the outcome knowing full well that I would be every bit as pissed if it had been the Chargers that benefited from such a poor call.

Both teams played well enough to win... I like what I'm seeing from Cutler's maturation in this offense, I like it a lot. The defense still has a ton to prove, it's going to be a long season.

Mr. Flopnuts 09-15-2008 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 5022926)
Crazy game indeed and one hell of an unfortunate blown call... but, nothing I can do or say about it. I'll happily accept the outcome knowing full well that I would be every bit as pissed if it had been the Chargers that benefited from such a poor call.

Both teams played well enough to win... I like what I'm seeing from Cutler's masturbation all over this offense, I like it a lot. The defense still has a ton to prove, it's going to be a long season.

What?

Sure-Oz 09-15-2008 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 5022926)

Both teams played well enough to win... I like what I'm seeing from Cutler's maturation in this offense, I like it a lot. The defense still has a ton to prove, it's going to be a long season.

Cutler is going to be good, you guys got a good offense going, that defense definetly needs to improve...hate to say it but i wish we had him

HemiEd 09-15-2008 06:44 PM

Quote:

The Cutler call I don't even have words for. The fix was in BIG TIME in this game.

I had the right end of it this time. :D

Mile High Mania 09-15-2008 06:56 PM

It always makes me laugh to read about "the fix is in"... there will be plays that go against them this year, it evens out pretty much. Now, that play with the fumble and the blown whistle... it's tough to top that one, but there will be bad calls that go against Denver.

kcfanintitanhell 09-15-2008 07:07 PM

I looked through this whole thread (at least I think I did), and it hasn't been mentioned. Didn't Colquitt do the same thing a couple years ago as a holder on a botched snap? Scooped up by the other team and returned for a touchdown, and I don't think it was even reviewed.

KCTitus 09-15-2008 07:27 PM

There is something horribly wrong with that call...I understand the ruling, as written, a silly whistle shouldnt award possession if it clearly was a fumble. There was no evidence the players involved 'slowed up' as a result of the whistle which has to be the reason for the intent of the 'inadvertant whistle'.

Ive hated Ed Hochuli and his crew for years...he's as bad as Luckett was and his crew is always involved in the result of the game in some fashion.

WilliamTheIrish 09-15-2008 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 5022969)
It always makes me laugh to read about "the fix is in"... there will be plays that go against them this year, it evens out pretty much. Now, that play with the fumble and the blown whistle... it's tough to top that one, but there will be bad calls that go against Denver.

Of course there will be calls that go against Denver. But will that call lead directly to another chance to win a game?

Because without a doubt, that game was over when Cutler fumbled.