ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs **** you Eric Berry (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320861)

dlphg9 01-24-2019 03:32 AM

**** you Eric Berry

**** you right in the eye. Thanks for having such a big ego and having such a enormous role in losing the AFC championship game. You cant hold Jordan Lucas' jock now. You can keep all that money, but dear God please just retire, so you dont have to get brutally raped by the football equivalent of a guy who can't get it up anymore.

-King- 01-24-2019 03:37 AM

Yeah tell him!

Ken Bone 01-24-2019 03:48 AM

His better days are definitely behind him. Easily the biggest game of his career and he played like shit. He could barely keep up with slow ass Gronk and had he got his head around on that last pass to Gronk he could’ve picked it off.

Berry, Ford and Houston own that loss. Our three biggest stars on defense did absolutely nothing. Well except Ford, we all know what he did.

dlphg9 01-24-2019 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 14068663)
Yeah tell him!

Thanks bud. I hope he reads it

dlphg9 01-24-2019 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ken Bone (Post 14068666)
His better days are definitely behind him. Easily the biggest game of his career and he played like shit. He could barely keep up with slow ass Gronk and had he got his head around on that last pass to Gronk he could’ve picked it off.

Berry, Ford and Houston own that loss. Our three biggest stars on defense did absolutely nothing. Well except Ford, we all know what he did.

Hes obviously as slow as dog shit if he cant keep up with broke dick gronk and when youre a little guy that has to defend big guys you need speed. Haglund slowed him down too much.

SuperBowl4 01-24-2019 04:44 AM

It wasn't so much EB, it was the CHIEFS and Bob Sutton who released Ron Parker and rolled the dice on starting EB in the AFC Champ game. Every game EB played in this season the CHIEFS LOST. The CHIEFS just kept hanging on to EB because they just can't fathom releasing him and paying him all that money. They knew all season EB was not 100 percent

Dunerdr 01-24-2019 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 (Post 14068675)
It wasn't so much EB, it was the CHIEFS and Bob Sutton who released Ron Parker and rolled the dice on starting EB in the AFC Champ game. Every game EB played in this season the CHIEFS LOST. The CHIEFS just kept hanging on to EB because they just can't fathom releasing him and paying him all that money. They knew all season EB was not 100 percent

tf does ron parker have to do with shit? hes healthy and slow af, takes terrible angles, and cant tackle.

SuperBowl4 01-24-2019 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr (Post 14068687)
tf does ron parker have to do with shit? hes healthy and slow af, takes terrible angles, and cant tackle.

So you agree with Eric Berry Starting and the decision to cut Ron Parker, just like Bob Sutton did

FAX 01-24-2019 05:48 AM

Sad to see it happen this way. It was like a drawn-out, 19-course meal featuring Mongolian Cheese Maggots and Fermented Monkey Brains. Then we get Jellied Moose Nose for dessert.

The crazy thing is we had the game won. After all that and everything else, we had the game won and an off-sides penalty sent us right back to the seventh circle of hell.

Ironic that we didn't win the coin toss.

FAX

-King- 01-24-2019 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14068695)
Sad to see it happen this way. It was like a drawn-out, 19-course meal featuring Mongolian Cheese Maggots and Fermented Monkey Brains. Then we get Jellied Moose Nose for dessert.

The crazy thing is we had the game won. After all that and everything else, we had the game won and an off-sides penalty sent us right back to the seventh circle of hell.

FAX

If Dee Ford lines up 5 inches back, we're talking about how great the defense played despite having no sacks. Funny how that one play was the difference between only allowing 24 for the game and 37.

KCUnited 01-24-2019 06:03 AM

A deformed sole left Arrowhead this evening:(

ptlyon 01-24-2019 06:18 AM

You mean somebody actually ****ing still cares?

007 01-24-2019 06:20 AM

No **** the security entry procedures at the gates.

FlaChief58 01-24-2019 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14068695)

FAX

What's wrong with fermented monkey brains?

Sassy Squatch 01-24-2019 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 14068699)
A deformed sole left Arrowhead this evening:(

Nice.

Flying High D 01-24-2019 06:33 AM

Seems clear what Hobospirit has been about for a long time. To bad it took some so long to see it.

Red Dawg 01-24-2019 06:38 AM

I am fully on board with Berry being a June 1st cut. Save what you can and move on. He's just not worth his money at all and most likely won't take a pay cut to stay. Trade him to the Falcons if you can or cut his ass in June.

Eleazar 01-24-2019 07:05 AM

You can't cut him with his cap number morons.

FAX 01-24-2019 07:10 AM

Probably not trade-worthy either given his health history and the way he's played.

Teams notice that sort of thing.

FAX

SuperBowl4 01-24-2019 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 14068725)

Guaranteed contracts SUCK

TEX 01-24-2019 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flying High D (Post 14068709)
Seems clear what Hobospirit has been about for a long time. To bad it took some so long to see it.

This. Berry Ball Washers...ROFL
But the reality is, even though many saw this coming, nobody really wins, because Berry is hurting the Chiefs on and off the field.

Time for the Chiefs to be proactive and part ways with Berry whichever way works best for them. IMO, no way should Berry be part of the team team next season. He's seen to it to make it so his time has passed... No way Id take the chance of any type of a Berry distraction next season..

Red Dawg 01-24-2019 07:25 AM

Quote:

Cut in June would be half dead money. Half is better than his broke ass taking up a spot.

TEX 01-24-2019 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 14068697)
If Dee Ford lines up 5 inches back, we're talking about how great the defense played despite having no sacks. Funny how that one play was the difference between only allowing 24 for the game and 37.

So True. But it did get Sutton fired! :clap:

Chris Meck 01-24-2019 07:39 AM

Quote:

If you search "2019 Chiefs Salary Cap", the first thing that comes up is Spotrac.com's detailed cap analysis.

You'll see that if the Chiefs cut Berry June 1st, they'll save $9.55 million. They will have $6.95 million in dead money that will still count against the cap. This is the first year, however, that the team can get out from under Berry's contract. You can get a hell of a nice player for $9.55 million dollars in cap money next season. For instance, the franchise tag number for safeties in 2018 was around $11.2 million.

you MIGHT want to have some facts before you call people morons.

TEX 01-24-2019 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 14068740)
Cut in June would be half dead money. Half is better than his broke ass taking up a spot.

YEP. The Chiefs need to minimize the hit, and move on. Still gonna sting, but not nearly as much as keeping him on the team, and all that comes with it.

Sassy Squatch 01-24-2019 07:42 AM

Surgery will prevent us from cutting him before his cap numbers become guaranteed if I'm understanding it correctly. Basically, we're stuck with the contract for another season.

TEX 01-24-2019 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 14068744)
If you search "2019 Chiefs Salary Cap", the first thing that comes up is Spotrac.com's detailed cap analysis.

You'll see that if the Chiefs cut Berry June 1st, they'll save $9.55 million. They will have $6.95 million in dead money that will still count against the cap. This is the first year, however, that the team can get out from under Berry's contract. You can get a hell of a nice player for $9.55 million dollars in cap money next season. For instance, the franchise tag number for safeties in 2018 was around $11.2 million.

you MIGHT want to have some facts before you call people morons.

This = VERY DOABLE!

notorious 01-24-2019 07:44 AM

Go ahead and steal a huge chunk of cap again.

We are going to look back at Berry with bitterness. He will have been a huge contributor in squandering Mahomes low cap hit years.

TEX 01-24-2019 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 14068746)
Surgery will prevent us from cutting him before his cap numbers become guaranteed if I'm understanding it correctly. Basically, we're stuck with the contract for another season.

Imagine that. What a "coincidence" how that worked out. :shake:

The spirit is cunning...

notorious 01-24-2019 07:49 AM

Cut him anyway. He sucks now, and brings nothing to the table.

3 lost seasons. JFC

FringeNC 01-24-2019 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 14068746)

Unfortunately, I think that is correct. How that affected Berry's decisions this year is an interesting question.

Buehler445 01-24-2019 08:11 AM

Right, so he's having surgery, and if we cut him, we'll have to reach an injury settlement. Is that right?

I don't know the cap situation of injury settlements, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say he'll be here next year.

Flying High D 01-24-2019 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 14068749)
Go ahead and steal a huge chunk of cap again.

We are going to look back at Berry with bitterness. He will have been a huge contributor in squandering Mahomes low cap hit years.

That’s been the theme around here for awhile.

Kman34 01-24-2019 09:21 AM

He ain’t going anywhere... He’ll be here next year ...

Chris Meck 01-24-2019 09:22 AM

Have we heard confirmation of this surgery? I've only heard speculation.

Kiimo 01-24-2019 09:40 AM

I'm a Berry ball washer. He's going to be significantly better next year and I can't wait to watch him play well and all of you cheer him on. Anyone who disagrees can shove a plunger up their ass.

FlaChief58 01-24-2019 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 14068856)
Have we heard confirmation of this surgery? I've only heard speculation.

Day to day

FlaChief58 01-24-2019 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 14068905)
I'm a Berry ball washer. He's going to be significantly better next year and I can't wait to watch him play well and all of you cheer him on. Anyone who disagrees can shove a plunger up their ass.

Horseshit. His spirit is as broken as his body

King_Chief_Fan 01-24-2019 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kman34 (Post 14068853)

he will be here with some other reason his spirit doesn't let him play

TEX 01-24-2019 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 14068905)

Bet you thought he was going to be a "Playoff Savior" this year too... He was, for the Patriots. ROFL

Dude is D-O-N-E and he knows it, and he's playing the Chiefs for all it's worth. Don't let him play you too, or you're the one who may need said plunger to pull your head out of your ass when he does.

TEX 01-24-2019 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kman34 (Post 14068853)

Unfortunately, you're probably correct. :shake:

PAChiefsGuy 01-24-2019 10:18 AM

What did you guys expect? Him to play at his usual Pro Bowl level when he hasn't played basically all season? Of course he didnt play well. He was rusty.

Reerun_KC 01-24-2019 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 14069002)
What did you guys expect? Him to play at his usual Pro Bowl level when he hasn't played basically all season? Of course he didnt play well. He was rusty.

Wow..... Homer be homering.... Stupid Alex only fans..

TEX 01-24-2019 10:31 AM

Quote:

And it took him 97 plays to prove that? :rolleyes:
Dude's spirit isn't right all season, misses 14 games, is limited in two, skips a playoff game, then when the Chiefs make it to the AFCCG he decides he can go the whole game? And then, proceeds to suck. Meanwhile, a young player who has earned the right to play, sits on the bench and watches Berry get OWNED by Gronk. :shake:

Seems that his hobo-ego is much stronger than his spirit...

Reerun_KC 01-24-2019 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 14069044)
Dude's spirit isn't right all season, misses 14 games, is limited in two, skips a playoff game, then when the Chiefs make it to the AFCCG he decides he can go the whole game? And then, proceeds to suck. Meanwhile, a young player who has earned the right to play, sits on the bench and watches Berry get OWNED by Gronk. :shake:

:clap:

Eleazar 01-24-2019 10:47 AM

Quote:

After he has surgery on his heel and has to stay off it this offseason, he's going to be even more rusty.

Reerun_KC 01-24-2019 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 14069097)
After he has surgery on his heel and has to stay off it this offseason, he's going to be even more rusty.

But hes Eric Berry, and he works out.

OKchiefs 01-24-2019 10:56 AM

Still going to have a celebration the day this complete piece of shit is no longer a member of the Kansas City Chiefs. He is a ****ing thief.

Meatloaf 01-24-2019 10:57 AM

In efforts to avoid having a plunger shoved up my ass, I'm going to agree that Berry was rusty as hell. And anyone (including Bob Sutton) who thinks he can miraculously return from season long foot problems to being an All Pro safety is full of fermented monkey brains.

EVERYONE says there's being in shape and there's being in football shape. Clearly, the man was/is not in football shape. Yet many of my CP friends (and apparently even his DC) felt the man was ready to go in the biggest game of the year.

My take, which of course is THE take, is that we need football players we can count on, and for the past 2 years, that has NOT been Eric Berry.

Health issues are so darn hard to deal with both for the player AND the organization. Is Berry going to be healthy next year? How about Dee Ford? One approach would be to cross fingers and hope for the best. Another approach, however, might be to move on from ANYONE who exhibits recurring health issues. Yeah, that'd include both Berry and Ford (heck, and Morse too). I think I'm in the latter camp as my sense is that guys who are constantlly "dinged" more often than not stay constantly "dinged".

With that, I do believe I'd move on from Berry, Ford and Morse. These guys simply cannot be counted on to give you a full season. (Oh, and if we're getting picky, you might want to throw Houston into the mix too although aside for the horrific knee injury I think he's been pretty reliable???)

This is not to suggest that any of these guys are horrible football players nor that they don't give their all. BUT, for one reason or another, their bodies just don't seem to be able to hold up to the rigors of professional football. Very, very sad situation, but unfortunately, that's how it rolls.

PAChiefsGuy 01-24-2019 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 14069044)

No one put a gun to Reid and Suttons head and forced them to start Berry and no one forced the Chiefs to sign him to a big contract. Stop blaming Eric Berry for the Chiefs mistakes.

Also, I said I wouldnt start him for the AFCC game and half of you crying about him playing bad were saying the Chiefs should absolutely start him cause anything is better than what we have back there.

Stop it with the hindsight bullshit. We lost. Berry played bad in one game going against a good TE.

What'd our great fearsome dline do? Pretty much the whole D played bad not just Berry.

gblowfish 01-24-2019 11:13 AM

It wasn't Berry's idea to get cancer. It wasn't his idea to have a serious injury against NE in the opening game last year. It's just bad luck and football. Other teams have also paid a player big money, only to have an injury foul up the process. It's just part of the game.

I do think Berry is done. We should go into next year assuming he will not be available. I think there will be a LOT of changes on defense. And it will all be for the better. A chimp flinging shit could probably direct a better defensive than Bob Sutton.

T-post Tom 01-24-2019 12:46 PM

"The heel surgery could compromise Kansas City's ability to release Berry. An inability to pass a physical by March 15 could put the Chiefs on the hook for $7.25 million depending on the actual language of Berry's injury guarantee. If that's the case, only $2.3 million of 2019 cap space would be gained from the post-June 1 designation."

Well played Chad Speck. You, Mr. Berry & Mr. Haglund have bested the Chiefs' FO and the NFL.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/agents-take-heres-what-comes-next-for-chiefs-and-how-they-can-build-on-success/

Toad 01-24-2019 12:56 PM

Hope is dead

I had Hope all season. We were close. Hope and I both hoped that Eric Berry would make a spectacular team inspiring appearance.

Later in the season, Hope and I had a falling out. We fought about EB’s “spirit”.

I kept trying to on to my relationship with Hope into the playoffs. When Parker was cut and the subsequent announcement that EB would play in the AFCCG, Hope knocked on my door wanting to come in.

Then, on that fateful night of January 20th, 2019, Eric Berry shot Hope dead.

But don’t fret for me brothers, it’s time to move on from this particular Hope. My heart, this team and the entire Chiefs Kingdon does not need that bitch.

Good bye Hope. It’s been real. It’s been fun. But it hasn’t been real fun...

saphojunkie 01-24-2019 01:07 PM

If Eric Berry has surgery that prevents him from passing a physical, but also corrects his Haglund's deformity, then I am curious why anyone thinks he won't be back next year playing. If he's pain free, he should be able to resume play at a high level. You all want to complain that he's done because of the Haglund's Deformity, that we can't cut him due to the surgery to correct the Haglund's Deformity, but you don't think the surgery to fix the Haglund's Deformity will actually - you know - HELP.

I mean, I'd put more money on that happening than Earl Thomas coming back and playing at a high level.

But, I forgot this is CP, where the future is absolutely known and will be always terrible.

TEX 01-24-2019 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 14069142)
No one put a gun to Reid and Suttons head and forced them to start Berry and no one forced the Chiefs to sign him to a big contract. Stop blaming Eric Berry for the Chiefs mistakes.

Also, I said I wouldnt start him for the AFCC game and half of you crying about him playing bad were saying the Chiefs should absolutely start him cause anything is better than what we have back there.

Stop it with the hindsight bullshit. We lost. Berry played bad in one game going against a good TE.

What'd our great fearsome dline do? Pretty much the whole D played bad not just Berry.

Why don't you wake the **** up - then get a clue. :shrug:

His spirit doesn't let him play, then all of a sudden, in the AFCCG, his ego overrides it and he plays the whole game. And you think there's nothing to that on his end? LMAO

MahiMike 01-24-2019 01:50 PM

Can't cover a broken down Gronk. Turn your ass around and intercept that ball dammit!

dlphg9 01-24-2019 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 14069525)
Why don't you wake the **** up - then get a clue. :shrug:

His spirit doesn't let him play, then all of a sudden, in the AFCCG, his ego overrides it and he plays the whole game. And you think there's nothing to that on his end? LMAO

Isnt it crazy to think that if he wouldnt have said that shit about his spirit most people wouldnt be so annoyed with him.

Flying High D 01-24-2019 02:01 PM

Hey Hobospirit, could ya u go find buttons?

Otter 01-24-2019 02:05 PM

Quote:

Exactly why he shouldn't have been part of the equation in a critical game. The guy will just not go away. He's an ass zit.

Flying High D 01-24-2019 03:24 PM

Without him the Underpass 4 would still be unknowns.

Chargem 01-24-2019 03:50 PM

I dunno, it's not like Berry played well against the Patriots but most of the secondary is ass, I don't get why people are so bent out of shape about Berry sucking in a game when he barely played all year. I have no doubt he put in a better performance than Parker would have. Berry had 5 tackles including 1 stop and I'm willing to bet Parker would have whiffed on 3 of those 5.

People said that was Sorenson's "best game of the year" and he still gave up 75 yards in coverage on 8 targets and played like garbage with the exception of that good tackle on 4th and 1. His reception was pretty lucky, it's not like it was a result of great coverage. And we paid like $5m for that garbage this year.

Lucas looks like he could be a decent rotational guy but was really a non factor in limited snaps.

Ford got paid $9m this year to disappear like a god damn submarine in the biggest game of the year.

I'd be considering cutting Berry if it wasn't for the injury thing as you gotta consider all options, but I have way more hope of Berry having an 1st quartile season next year than I am of Sorenson or Lucas or Murray being in the top 25% of safeties.

Otter 01-24-2019 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chargem (Post 14069969)
I don't get why people are so bent out of shape about Berry sucking in a game when he barely played all year.

Think about this sentence and then ask yourself why he decided not to go on IR then take a starting spot during the AFCCG.

Chargem 01-24-2019 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 14069975)
Think about this sentence and then ask yourself why he decided not to go on IR then take a starting spot during the AFCCG.

Read the next sentence about Parker, or all the other sentences about how our whole safety group is basically a dumpster fire and EB was actually the best performing safety that game despite being rusty?

RJ 01-24-2019 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 14068697)

I have to wonder though if Brady saw the flag and knew it was off sides. He may have never thrown the pick without the flag. Not that it matters.

Otter 01-24-2019 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chargem (Post 14070007)
Read the next sentence about Parker, or all the other sentences about how our whole safety group is basically a dumpster fire and EB was actually the best performing safety that game despite being rusty?

Wow, we must have watched different games. But good for Berry sitting on the sidelines looking like a hobo for 2 years then jump in during the AFCCG.

He's a true team player.

FAX 01-24-2019 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJ (Post 14070014)
I have to wonder though if Brady saw the flag and knew it was off sides. He may have never thrown the pick without the flag. Not that it matters.

Doesn't look like it, Mr. RJ. After the pick, he seemed sincerely upset.

As for the Hoboy Saga, it's tough. Active roster slots and playing time are rarities in the NFL. So is cap money.

This was/is a very strange and difficult situation we've found ourselves in.

FAX

Direckshun 01-24-2019 04:18 PM

I'd just like to remind that the same Eric Berry who almost certainly sidelined himself for the past couple months just played 97 snaps in a game in the middle of winter.

We got screwed.

Flying High D 01-24-2019 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 14070024)
I'd just like to remind that the same Eric Berry who almost certainly sidelined himself for the past couple months just played 97 snaps in a game in the middle of winter.

We got screwed.

He played us like a harp from hell.

PAChiefsGuy 01-24-2019 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 14070024)

We got screwed.

You dont know that. You have no idea how much pain he is in or how hard he has been working to get back out there. Chiefs players and coaches have much more insight into that and they have stuck by him 100%.

But keep bitching about him if it makes you feel better.

suzzer99 01-24-2019 04:43 PM

Is there some news that spawned this meltdown?

38yrsfan 01-24-2019 05:27 PM

My employer, like most working Americans, isn't so generous - results are expected.

Welcome to the 'real' world of America.

threebag 01-24-2019 09:03 PM

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...re-id138402862

WWGD?

Deberg_1990 01-24-2019 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 007 (Post 14068704)
No **** the security entry procedures at the gates.

No, **** Earl Thomas for getting injured...

Great Expectations 01-24-2019 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 14069152)
I think there will be a LOT of changes on defense. And it will all be for the better. A chimp flinging shit could probably direct a better defensive than Bob Sutton.

Well we are about to find out if this is true.......

Frazod 01-24-2019 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJ (Post 14070014)

Nah. The pass was high, but catchable. Just a lucky (or I guess what would have been a lucky) bounce turned it into a (what should have been :banghead: ) interception.

**** you, Ford. Seriously, I hope that piece of ****ing shit ends up in Buffalo.

007 01-24-2019 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 14071015)
Nah. The pass was high, but catchable. Just a lucky (or I guess what would have been a lucky) bounce turned it into a (what should have been :banghead: ) interception.

**** you, Ford. Seriously, I hope that piece of ****ing shit ends up in Buffalo.

All I care about is not hearing "day to day" all season long again. If he can't go put him on the IR and open that damn slot up to a person that can play.

Reerun_KC 01-24-2019 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 007 (Post 14071049)
All I care about is not hearing "day to day" all season long again. If he can't go put him on the IR and open that damn slot up to a person that can play.

Or figure out a way to get rid of him and use whats left of any money to get a more productive player...

Sick of paying old broke dicks cash.

Frazod 01-24-2019 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 007 (Post 14071049)

I was bitching about Ford, but yeah, **** him too. I never want to see either one of them wearing a Chiefs uniform again.

007 01-24-2019 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 14071106)
I was bitching about Ford, but yeah, **** him too. I never want to see either one of them wearing a Chiefs uniform again.

This is a Berry thread damnit. We have a Ford thread.

suzzer99 01-24-2019 11:14 PM

Ford made the play of the game against the Colts.