ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=350179)

Katipan 10-04-2023 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 17147095)
It's funny how people grasp on to one thing and run with it forever. I've been a (nearly) nightly toker longer than I've been on this site, though admittedly I haven't ever gotten into long discussions about it.

This is the 2nd or 3rd happiest day of my CP life.

I don't think she needs to even say it. America's sweetheart can't get dirty. She'll do enough for the Chiefs by proxy.

wazu 10-04-2023 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 17147109)
Getting back to the actual SSB discussion, I'm all for Taylor screaming it when she's in the crowd, but the "official" anthem singer should stick to "brave" in my opinion. I doubt she'd ever deign to be a lowly SSB singer, but if she ever did, I'd prefer she stick to the script.

The fact that it’s purely a fan thing means it’s futile to try to control and unworthy of any real controversy. There’s been a few times when I’ve known the SSB singer was a huge Chiefs fan that I thought there was a chance they’d do it, but no. I’m gonna bet that’s expressly forbidden.

Bearcat 10-04-2023 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 17147102)
He's went off on me a couple of time lately too. Over nothing. It was weird. Just kept arguing.:shake:

LMAO

I'm guessing if I detailed this it would just be my problem and you wouldn't get the nuance anyway, but if people derail threads due to their Main Character Syndrome (like the first thread you mean) or to talk about pot smoking constantly, or call people dumbshits (like you did in the Mahomes thread) when they're in fact being the dumbshit, etc, they're going to get some grief about it in return.... that's not anything new here and it's certainly not an outrage one way or another since derailing threads and giving people shit are both part of this place's charm.

I'm ****ing happy, JFC.

(that was a joke)

Titty Meat 10-04-2023 09:10 AM

I'd rather live in his world than mine without him....

Katipan 10-04-2023 09:11 AM

Your selective outrage as it hides behind a moderator title is a cool flex. Id hate to see you mad.

Bearcat 10-04-2023 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17147145)
Your selective outrage as it hides behind a moderator title is a cool flex. Id hate to see you mad.

Is this like a return serve from when you asked that I don't tell you how you feel?

Not that I'm all that interested in carrying on with this hyperbole of me raging out on CP (and now flexing about it? :spock: ), but one curious question... what does being a mod have to do with anything?

I'd think if I was truly "outraged" and "flexing" quote unquote, along with your mod title comment, that would all result in booting people out of threads on a whim and so forth.... so, not really seeing the connection, even if we're pretending the first two things are true.

BigRedChief 10-04-2023 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17147138)
LMAO

I'm guessing if I detailed this it would just be my problem and you wouldn't get the nuance anyway, but if people derail threads due to their Main Character Syndrome (like the first thread you mean) or to talk about pot smoking constantly, or call people dumbshits (like you did in the Mahomes thread) when they're in fact being the dumbshit, etc, they're going to get some grief about it in return.... that's not anything new here and it's certainly not an outrage one way or another since derailing threads and giving people shit are both part of this place's charm.

I'm ****ing happy, JFC.

(that was a joke)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17147145)

OMG I called someone a dumbshit. The selective outrage!:LOL:

Bearcat 10-04-2023 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 17147164)
OMG I called someone a dumbshit. The selective outrage!:LOL:

You're so butthurt about this.

Katipan 10-04-2023 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17147168)
You're so butthurt about this.

No dearheart, it's the fact that you and anyone that rubs your balls can talk about drugs or whatever the hell they want without your nasty little comments.

Take off your title and meet me at the statue.

Hammock Parties 10-04-2023 09:29 AM

we've all become teenage girls

FlaChief58 10-04-2023 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17147173)

The Swifty effect

Bearcat 10-04-2023 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17147169)
No dearheart, it's the fact that you and anyone that rubs your balls can talk about drugs or whatever the hell they want without your nasty little comments.

Take off your title and meet me at the statue.

That's kind of how life works?

I've always met people where they're at here... those who are easy going and self aware tend to do well here, those who are uptight about shit and/or aren't self aware don't do as well with it.

I'm not needing my balls rubbed, but thanks for the offer. https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/icons/GBS2.png

Bearcat 10-04-2023 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17147173)

Like OMGWTFBBQ?! LMAO

Katipan 10-04-2023 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17147204)
That's kind of how life works?

I've always met people where they're at here... those who are easy going and self aware tend to do well here, those who are uptight about shit and/or aren't self aware don't do as well with it.

I'm not needing my balls rubbed, but thanks for the offer. https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/icons/GBS2.png

That would make more sense if you bitched at Phil for bringing up drugs, clay for asking me about drugs, or detox for arguing my answer.

20 years and this is the most we've ever talked.

Go **** your wife.

BigRedChief 10-04-2023 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17147212)
That would make more sense if you bitched at Phil for bringing up drugs, clay for asking me about drugs, or detox for arguing my answer.

20 years and this is the most we've ever talked.

Go **** your wife.

His unusual bitching to us is our fault? We are not good members of the Planet. Last I checked I was in the top 20 in reputation received. The people have spoken.

Bearcat needs to go pick on someone else to satisfy his need to feel superior.